Lovers

Story Info
They enjoy sheer pleasure in a secret rendezvous.
2.6k words
4.41
26.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amadeus
Amadeus
14 Followers

..."You realize Finch, don't you, that simply looking at you makes me horny," Debbie smiled. His perfect teeth flashed white in a grin.

"Lord, you must be tipsy."

Sweeping past him, she threw a cheerful glance over her shoulder. "You know I barely drink." He followed her swaying form and alluring fragrance to their cabin.

Finch inserted the key into their room lock and open the door for her, and felt her caress his buttocks as she passed him. He couldn't help noticing her saucy wink.

"Do this often, lady?" he asked.

"What?" she asked playfully. "Invite a handsome man into my room?" she teasingly declared and struck a theatric pose, toe pointed and hip angled toward him. Finch noticed the alluring way her skirt tented from her firm thighs across a valley and onto the prominent mound and her tummy above. It was one of the sexiest sights in his memory.

His gaze traveled slowly up her body, reluctantly leaving the promise of moist lover's warmth at the apex of her body and returning to her face, they were both smiling. He loved the thought of how her bright red lipstick would feel against hi s lips, how it would taste in the beginning of their kiss, and disappear as their mouths first flirted, then made more passionate love to each other. The taste of her tongue familiar and always fresh and alive, made his mouth water with desire.

"Oops,"

She quickly placed her fingertips over her mouth and playfully batted her eyelashes. "I'm hardly filling the role of a courtesan with competence, am I? I'm here to please and be agreeable and never utter a discouraging word."

"Hmmmmmn, pleasant thought. Not exactly type-casting, is it?" he murmured, placing the key on the nightstand. Finch thought Debbie could never have been a courtesan, she was wonderfully open, outspoken, and even, on occasion, too prickly and outspoken. And his understanding was courtesans were nothing if not accommodating in all ways. "Stay, stay, stay as you are, funny valentine. Besides I love the way you talk when you make love to me."

Laughingly Debbie asked, "Do you suppose courtesans were really like that?"

"Don't know, don't care. COOKIE MONSTER WANT YOU!" His eyes moved happily from her lips (in constant motion, looking delicious, secretly reminding him of the coral lips he loved to kiss and taste when at last she opened herself to him). What would she say if she knew that little secret, he wondered. How could she possible make it more lovely? Her eyes were dancing, dark brown pools holding him, seeming to swallow him, and invite him, entice him, charm him.

"I'm so incredibly happy," she proclaimed, I could scream."

"Please don't," Finch laughed.

She turned toward him and grinned, "And if I do? What? Hmmmmmm?"

"I'd have to find a way to silence you."

Her brows arched. "Really?"

They stood a few feet apart in their cabin, their passionate expectations palpable between them.

She opened her mouth.

"Ah-ah!" he cautioned with a smile and his own brows arching.

Her smile was heated and tantalizing and so provocative, he wonder for a moment how alluring she had become to him. "Has she read my mind?" he wondered. She is making her mouth even more alluring, --- or was it his own passionate thoughts of her pussy, making him even more sensitive to the sights and sounds of his lovely Debbie?

He moved the few feet separating them and captured her jubilant cry into his mouth that covered hers. His mouth engulfed hers, and his hands easily cupped her bottom, pulling her hard against his growing erection. A tiny frisson shimmered down her spine, a delicious sensation, completely alive. It was like the tremulous flutter she sometimes felt just at the moment his tongue first opened her pussy lips and found her clitoris waiting.

And wild.

She reveled in the heated pleasure provoked by the silken warmth of his mouth and exploring tongue, by the hard length of his body pressed firmly against hers. His kiss deepened, the taste and scent of him filling her mouth and nostrils, the exquisite feel of him so familiar, each breath more tempting as if his kisses served as appetizers and soon she would be served his main course ....In her urgency and desire, she slid her arms around his neck, lifted her face to better accommodate his mouth, melted against his taller, muscled frame and began kissing him back.

"You are always the perfect end of each day," she murmured, pulling away for a moment, gazing up at him with adoration. "I love the way you kiss me. I'm hot all the way down t my toes. Do your toes tingle?"

He gently brushed his fingertip over her swollen lips. "We are, and I want to and strangely enough, my toes really are tingling." She felt him pause, their mouths poised for each other. He held back, eyes melting into hers. They stood, breathing each other's breath for moments, perhaps minutes.

"Mmmmmm" was all he said. Then he moved against her so that the warm, firm form of his erection pressed large against her tummy. To Finch, it felt wonderful, his cock was vertical now, the satin like slipping of her skirt over her body under his pressure teased him, the passion flooding his mind, taking over his body, which now felt like a huge bundle of nerve endings longing to touch more and more of Debbie's sylph-like body.

"Oh good. That's sooooo good." She smiled at him. She moved her hips in an answering undulation. "Don't make me wait," she whispered, the grand length of him sending a shiver up her spine.

Taking her hand, he lead her to the bed.

"I love you," she told him, squeezing his hand.

"And I, you," he answered, pressing their clasped hands so that his was against the cradling valley between her hip and her mons pubis, and hers against the length of his penis. "Now, ......, darling, ............" his kisses piqued the sensitive area before her ear, "no more thinking tonight, ........... only ............. feeling." The words were spaced out, poignant, pointed, darting, making her skin even more sensitive.

"No thinking? ......... I can .............. handle that." Her eyes closed in anticipation, a smile on her lips, her neck snuggling against his lips.

"It's absolutely not allowed. That's an order."

She wrinkled her nose. "I hate orders."

"Then consider it a suggestion," he quickly improvised.

"No, no, that's alright," she murmured, "it just means you will have to be .......... ...... VERY, VERY good."

Debbie laughed. "It won't be enough that you are just so very sexy but soooo incredibly sweet and charming besides. And you must make my insides melt with your (kiss) kissing (kiss), licking (kiss), sucking (kiss), tasting (kiss), fucking, (kiss) and mmmmmmmmmm let me see, what else?" Her lips punctuated her words with small pecking kisses on his ear.

They settled on the bed. She ran her finger across the broad width of his hand as he sat beside her. Bending low, he gently kissed her. Kicking off her shoes, she watched Finch slide his jacket from his shoulders and toss it onto a nearby chair.

He enjoyed watching her slip a garter down her leg, as he unbuttoned his shirt, to be followed by the second garter and the view of inner thigh. Reaching out, he slowly slid his palm over the warmth of her thigh, coming to rest on the silken panties covering her mons.

"I love your underwear."

As he eased his finger beneath the elastic and stroked her silky pubic curls, he murmured, his index finger slipping down her dewy cleft and parting her thighs slightly.

Debbie's breath caught in her throat, and when she didn't answer, he lifted his gaze.

"Please," she moaned, her voice hushed and tense.

Gently sliding his finger in a lingering path from her turgid clitoris down one side of her sleek, plump labia and up the other side. Easing a single finger inside her only as far as the first knuckle, he circled the pulsing, wet tissue.

She moaned and lifted her hips to draw him in.

Easing her down on the bed, he held her in place with a palm and slipped a second finger into her vagina, farther this time, midpoint in depth, two knuckles deep.

"Can you feel that? Feel good, darling? Hmmmm?"

Se was hot and wet and beginning to pant, and the suffocated small sound she uttered brought his head up. The scent of her arousal reached her and it clung between them like a warm bond.

"Again?"

"You heard!" Her heavy-lidded gaze held threatened him to hurry.

"Was that an order?" His voice filled with humor.

"It was."

"I may not want to."

Debbie swiftly reached out and ran her palm up his erection, her fingers closing at the last, squeezing him firmly.

His eyes shut against the surge of lust, and a suppressed groan rumbled deep in his throat.

"Changed your mind?" she murmured, rising to a sitting position, easing away from his loving hand. Lifting her hips, she shimmied out of her skirt and panties letting them fall to the floor. Pulling her sweater off over her head, she chuckled, "you really know how to make me crazy. And I'm crazy in love with you."

Unhooking her bra and tossing it on the floor to join her other clothing. She purred, leaning on her elbow, her fingers unzipping Finch's trousers and released his belt.

" Now, maybe there is something I can do for you lover?"

He chuckled and removed his trousers.

"Oh my," she gasped as she watched Finch draw out his erection, the heavily veined penis with its gleaming head. The pulsing between her legs responded to the glorious sight, to the tantalizing erection as he stepped our of his underwear to stand in front of her. His cock stood out proudly toward her, hard and straight with his excitement.

Suddenly Debbie clamped her thighs together hoping to stop her oncoming orgasm, trying to slow its approach, to let it build even more. She was literally trembling for him. As he joined her in the bed, his hand on her hip, she gasped as her first orgasm shuddered through her.

"Oh dear," she groaned. "Oh darling, just the sight of your erection makes me cum." She clung to him.

He gazed at her and his smile warmed her with love and good humor.

"What a lovely compliment! But, my darling, I have only begun to make love to you tonight." Now his voice was truly tense and hoarse in her ear. My darling, I am going to make you cum again and again, this lovely night. I want you, so much. Can you feel it in my cock?"

She gazed at him as he settled between her legs with a comfortable ease of two who were much practiced in their lovemaking. Finch guided his penis to her neat cleft. the feel of him poised to enter her sent waves of pleasure upward from the thrilling point of contact.

"And we have all night to explore each other," Debbie said has her hips moved in invitation.

Finch moved forward, penetrating slowly, gliding into the intense heat of her interior with deliberate languor, wanting to give additional pleasure, but also selfishly wishing to feel each centimeter of intoxicating invasion. The sensation was delicious, that was the only word which fit.

Slowly, he explored. The head of his cock touched, then moved on to find more of her warmth, still not more than an inch or so into the sweetness of her sex. His hand went between them and Debbie felt his fingers touch the plush plump labia where they surrounded his powerful feeling cock. He moved the head of his cock in circles, slowly savoring the wonderful feel of the inner walls of her pussy. It filled his mind with heightened sensitive feelings. "Must be what Marijuana does to people," he thought.

Over and over, he moved in circles, changing the angle to explore yet another feeling, another nubbly ridge, another sensation giving slickness, yet another source of sucking her warmth into his own body.

Debbie's hands were hard on his back, her hips rising to meet him, the melting heat of her desire flowing around his long, rigid length. "Please...more..."

As he obliged her, he head her whisper,

"Don't stop...I want it all. deeper," she implored.

"I want more, darling, more of you, want to feel more of you, touch you everywhere inside. I need this heat of yours, this wetness, this softness. God, ........... it is so lovely! Can you imagine? Can you think what you feel like, to me, sweetheart?" His voice was tense, urgent, full of soft love for her now.

He moved again, and she moaned, the sleek friction stimulating ever sensitized nerve and cell to fever pitch. Her thighs opened wider to accommodate him, their panting filling the room. He was deep into her now and she pressed forward on him.

Finch felt her hands move to his waist, her movements become liquid, sensual. She was letting him give her pleasure. The hands on his waist were not exactly guiding, just resting.

Debbie felt his eagerness, felt his slow exploration continue. She watched as he closed his eyes with pleasure and it filled her with an overflowing love that seemed almost thick enough to cut with a knife and feed to him. Her hands let her feel his love, feel the loving tenderness of his firm thrusting, his feeling of the long channel of her vagina. It was sheer pleasure, she thought holding him lightly like this but letting his motions transmit along her arms to the rest of her body. She shuddered with that pleasure and felt her nipples renew their puckered tension, jutting out now toward him, toward her lover.

Debbie opened her legs still wider, raising her knees to tilt herself for more of his cock. She watched as his eyes closed as his orgasm was building in his balls. She smiled as perspiration from his exertion beaded on his temples and dripped onto her breasts. She felt the drop slowly slide down the slope of her breast, joining her own perspiration, now glistening in the cleavage between her breasts.

She sighed with pleasure as she thought how full she felt, how his cock was spreading her and the way she felt as she consciously tried to squeeze it, to hold it, to nurture it as it opened the walls of her vagina. It was a lovely, sensuous thought, and she held it and turned in her mind.

Settling into a luscious ebb and flow, the rhythm of their thrusting growing, his engorged cock throbbed against the hot, wet walls of her vagina, his strokes becoming more powerful, their hips flying in their need.

The scent of sex filled the room, the heated odor of passionate bodies in sleek fusion, the raw primitive act of mating permeating the cabin. Plunging so deeply into her she gasped and then her low cry shattered the night, her second orgasm broke, surged, swelled over them. His climax exploded, flowing downward in such violent ejaculations that he too cried out his pleasure.

"WOW"

And then they were kissing again, their lips wet and swollen with each other's fondling.

"You came again, darling?"

"Oh, yes, mmmmmmmmm yes." She felt him smile against her ear. And stroked her hand along the perspiration on his back. "Oh, yes!"

"And we still have...the whole night." He whispered.

Amadeus
Amadeus
14 Followers