Lovers

Story Info
A romantic story
1.8k words
4.37
8.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind was already howling. The rain pounded so hard and constant on the windows that it sounded like radio static when Renee decided to finally take her neighbor up on his offer. Bobby knew Renee loved the sound of the rain and thought she might want to be with someone to ride out the storm. She had planned to curl up with her new book. But now that the hurricane was really hitting, she didn't much like the idea of being alone.

After a quick text to confirm she was still welcome, she gathered a few supplies, which, of course, included a bottle of wine, and sprinted the short distance to her next door neighbor apartment. By the time Bobby opened the door to let her in, Renee was nearly soaked to the bone. Bobby unburdened her and handed her a towel. She toweled off her shoulder length dark hair, and then pulled it back into a neat ponytail. Her red, outer tank top was soaked, and even the inner white one was damp. She was embarrassed as her nipples popped through both as the air conditioning cooled her. She followed Bobby through to the kitchen, where he was cooking up a stir fry at the range.

"Glad you decided to come over" He told her. She was sure he noticed her hard nipples and thought he checked her out for an extra beat before turning back to the range.

"I was worried about you being by yourself in all this," he added.

"I'm sure I would have been okay."

"I love having you over. The hurricane just gives us another excuse to hang out," he said.

Renee had been spending a lot of time with Bobby. Sometimes she feared she was imposing, no matter how much he said he enjoyed their time together. The man, in his late twenties, was about 2 years older then her, and she was sure that he had better things to do than hang around with his lonely neighbor. Bobby handed Renee a glass of wine from an already-opened bottle.

"This is what you need. Just unwind and relax tonight."

"Thanks. I think you're right," she said, gratefully taking the glass.

"And on that note, dinner is served," he said.

Renee tried to help, but the he insisted she just take a seat while he set the table and brought the food over. It smelled delicious. Table talk during dinner was mostly about the storm. The storm had made it truly tropical, and they'd all have been drenched with sweat if not for the central air.

"I like the fall the best," Renee said. "There's nothing like camping up in the mountains when the air is crisp and the leaves are turning."

"Maybe in a cabin, with a you," Bobby said. "You're never going to get me into a tent."

"Never say never," Renee advised. "You end up doing a lot of things for a persuasive woman you never thought you would."

"Oh? Like what?" Bobby asked with an arched eyebrow." Renee took his sordid meaning.

"I didn't mean.." she laughed.

"to bad," Bobby said, and drained his beer. After dinner, he cleared the table and sent Renee into the living room. He flicked on the television for the latest update on the hurricane, while Renee took the big, comfy chair and tucked her legs.

"I guess it's not weakening as much as they thought it would," she said. The gigantic swirl of the storm creeping up the East Coast repeated over and over again on the TV.

"you don't know how frustrated I am, Bobby" she said turning toward him.

"Renee have you taking a lover?" he asked "I'm sure the guys will line up for you."

"You're crazy," she replied, hoping the blush burning her cheeks didn't show too badly. "Besides, I'm not ready for a relationship"

"Then get yourself a boy toy."

"Now I'm sure you're crazy!" she laughed.

"Hey, I know a couple single guys who'd love to meet a sexy woman like you."

"And why is that, exactly?" she looked down and didn't see what Bobby was talking about. Yes, she had great tits, she always had. With a great body and curves to make any man desire her. she couldn't imagine some guy chasing after her when there were skinnier women around.

"Nay, you're damned sexy," he said. "You're pretty, you've got a great body."

"You've lost your mind, Bobby" Renee started to change the Conversation to books and for the most part it succeeded, at least until the power went out. The lights and television blinked off simultaneously, plunging the room into silent darkness. It was only after a few moments passed that the quiet melted into the sounds of whipping wind and pelting rain. Renee couldn't even see Bobby just a few feet away.

"I guess one of us should get the flashlights," Renee's voice floated in the darkness.

"I'll Light some candles instead, It's more romantic," he said.

"Romantic?" she said. Suddenly she felt Bobby's lips pressed against hers and her heart skipped a beat.

"what are you doing..?: she asked pulling away Silence followed and Renee strained to listen.

"your extravagant" Bobby told her in the dark.

"Stop messing with me." Renee's tone changed.

"who's Messing around?" his Voice said "I'll figure out how to pour us more wine in the dark."

"Speaking of which, I'm empty," she said.

"Move on over. I can do it by touch." Renee reached out and found the arm of the couch and slid over to it, empty glass in hand. Bobby bumped into her and slid a hand down her arm until he took her glass. With no moonlight, it was so dark. Renee could barely make out his features. Glass clinked together and Bobby conceded

"Okay, maybe this isn't going to work. We're just going to have to drink from the bottle."

"Drinking wine in the dark from the bottle, I feel like I'm in high school now." she laughed

They bumped together when Bobby handed her the bottle and she swore she felt his hand lightly caress your breasts.

Renee began to think he meant his words. It made her warm and tingly in all the right places. She drank deep from the bottle.

"Where were we?" she asked.

"You were saying that you we're not interested."

"Of course but That's what trashy romance novels and my special little friend are for."

"Special little friend?" he asked.

"You know what I mean. Don't make me say it."

"Oh!" Bobby said, finally understanding. Renee sighed, and she quickly felt Bobby's hand on hers

"toys are good for a Quick fix but nothing beats this" he tells her Bobby took her hand and put in right on his bulge. Renee could feel her body temperature rising as Bobby stroked her hand. Bobby's firm cock was a bit more than a handful and fit comfortably in Renee's hand, which she kept in place. Instinctively, she squeezed and lightly massaged her friend. It felt good.

"Does that feel better than a toy to you?" he asked, his voice gone husky.

"Uh...yes... What are you doing?"

"I think you knew." he replied. Renee quietly giggled, like she'd been tickled. Bobby's hand wasn't guiding hers any longer, but Renee still caressed the firm bulge.

Suddenly she felt Bobby's hand along her breasts he thumbed her soft nipple through the lace of her bra. She moaned in the darkness. Renee's hand drifted downward and she found Bobby's zipper to his pants and her heart was in her throat as she unzipped him and place placed her fingers inside his pants. Then his lips touched hers again.

Renee didn't even think about what she was doing. She just went with it. She responded to his kiss like it was the most natural thing in the world. Her friend tasted of wine and his full lips crushed into hers. It was the most passionate kiss she'd shared in years and she kissed him with growing hunger. Bobby grabbed both Renee's tank tops and pulled them over her head. She was glad it was dark and Bobby couldn't see the white bra she wore in the dark. he laced her fingers through Renee's long hair and pulled her back into a kiss.

He pushed her hair back but Renee's moan was cut off by his kiss. She shoved her hand into his pants and found a shaft she could barely wrap her fingers around. Renee could feel Bobby sliding his hand down her body between her legs, and though her panties to focus on her clit. It only took seconds for the tremors of pleasure to turn to a full blown earthquake. Renee climaxed powerfully, shaking and tensing while this man did his best to make that orgasm go on and on. Renee layed her head back and his body moved between her legs, leaning on the floor in front of the couch, he kissed her thighs as he took her sweat pants and soaked panties off. She enjoyed exploring Bobby hair as he slipped his tongue inside of her and caused her to shake. She man as the flatness of his tongue rubbed against her bud, Rolling circles around the increasing witness.

"Oh god" she moaned as an intense orgasm flowed through her body she pushed his face back with her hands, taking in the sensation. "inside of me... now" she said forcefully and Bobby rubbed his hands up her enter thighs as he slid between her legs. Her hands reached his hips as she felt tip of him spread her open and he slowly pushed inside of her.

"You're so tight" he said as she engulf him. She could feel is throbbing vein's as he slid back-and-forth inside of her.

"Bobby" she moaned as she came over him. He smiled at this and sensation of her orgasm and started to thrust faster. Her moans were exquisite as he felt her hands on his hips. Renee could feel his muscles as he punched in and out of her. it made her feel all creamy inside. Bobby's hands found her breast and and he quickly start to thumb her nipples. She moaned with urgency as his cock slid faster and faster. She could feel his veins start to throb and his hand growing bigger. At One point she thought he would not be able to pull out, it felt so big.

"Renee.." he moaned as he grabbed her ass and lifted her up slightly. She could feel the muscles in his hips tighten just before he came. The urgency that he put in his thrust just before his release caused her own orgasm to Quicken her body. She Felt his warm hello insider her and as she relaxed the muscles inside her inner thighs she thought that this was better then a toy and smiled.