Lovers Again

Story Info
You have the house to yourself.
2.6k words
4.08
18.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no one around that day and we had the house all to ourselves. The day was cold and the windows were frosted and there was a definite crisp feel in the air. The smell of hot chilies filled the house while the soup you love brewed on the stove and the feel of a sexual electricity never felt by us before.

After dinner I thank you for forgiving me and take you by the hand and lead you to my candle lit bathroom and slowly undress you. Button by button I undo your dress and slip it off your shoulders and watch as it slips to the floor exposing your luscious lily white breast and a body. Taking you by your hand help you into the tub watching as the water careens’ over your breast. I then drop in a rose bath bomb and rose peddles over your soft seductive body and leave you to your bath.

I stand there just staring at you as soak in a peaceful trance feeling the water caress your skin. Bending down I kiss you lightly on the lips to bring you back into a reality. Helping you from the warm water, you feel the yielding towel massage your body as I dry you. Once finished I lead you to the bedroom were I also have candles in every corner of the room giving you a look of an angel with your hair cloaked in gold. Finally I put a blind fold on you and face you towards the bed and begin the seduction of a woman not a mother or a wife performing a duty.

Standing away you feel only the light from the candle flicker through the silk blindfold, the sound of your music, and the electricity waiting for me to have my way with you. You then feel a cold glass to your lips, a glass of your favorite wine and you feel it fill your mouth and down your throat giving you chills and hardening your nipples. You then feel a kiss on the back of your neck, light like a butterfly and the touch of my fingers running down your arms caressing and feeling every part of you.

Running my tongue and lips down you back I can feel your body tense and goose bumps all over your naked body. On my knees behind you feel my lips against your lower back and my hands on your ass and thighs kissing and tasting you. Licking over your ass and down the back of your thigh and at the same time lightly nibbling on you, and you feel my teeth send a lightning bolt of sexual energy up your spine.

You try to turn around and I tell you “my turn, I am in control” and I throw you to the bed face first. I slide my body over your legs and up to your neck and you feel my hard cock come to rest on the crack of your ass. Kissing your neck I slide back down nibbling and biting you touching you and learning your body. You then feel hot oil on your body, a little burn but not to hot and I start to massage your body like you have never been touched before.

Starting at our feet I begin gently but firmly to massaging every part of you. Slowly I work my way up to your over your lower legs to the back of your knees and then thighs. Running my hands up and down over your ass and legs, touching you, feeling you, and tasting you as I rub and pull your legs apart so that I can feel your wetness and taste your juices so sweet on my tongue. Sliding my hands up your back I slide them back down letting my nails dig in just enough to make your body tingle but not tickle. You then feel my fingers over your ass hole and then your pussy, I feel you raise it in the air trying to get my fingers inside you and I keep teasing you. Over your ass then just in your pussy and back over your clit, then over and just inside your ass my finger slides in smooth with the oil and back out and into your pussy.

Gently tasting and sucking on you I roll you to your back and tie you down, not with ties this time but with a soft white rope so that you can not get out. I kiss you and let my tongue feel yours and you can taste yourself on my lips and you feel me leave your lips and on your neck. I kiss you all over your neck and you feel me start my way back down. You then feel nothing and then all of a sudden a bite on the nipple and then the cool air from my breath upon it. I lick it and roll it with my tongue as my hands explore your body. Kissing you downs your sides, over your belly, and then to your pussy which is so moist and full it taste and feels like a sweet desert.

You feel my breath on your pussy and my hands all over you, going in and out of you, fingering your pussy and your ass. Licking and sucking your clit I feel you rise into my face trying to push yourself closer to me. All you feel from me is my fingers gliding in and out of your holes and my tongue and lips teasing, licking, and sucking on your clit. I can feel you close to loosing control so I give you a nice firm slap on your ass and keep eating you and touching you. I feel you explode on me, your legs contracting and shaking, your pussy and ass tight around my fingers, and the wetness poring out of you and onto me and the bed. I stand away from you and you think I am going to attack and fuck you so I can also explode, but I don’t because I explode with ecstasy by pleasing you not myself.

The sound of the room is silent but you feel my warmth around you. You then feel a touch on your pussy and then you know it is a vibrator. I start rubbing it on the outside against your slit; up and down I move it and you feel the vibration in your clit readying you to cum again. You then feel it glide up into you and at the same time my tongue once again it attacking you. You feel the vibrations from your pussy, to your clit, into your hips and thighs taking you to a pleasure so deep you can feel and hear nothing but the joy you feel from me attacking your pussy like I have been starved from you for a month.

Grabbing the glass of wine I take a drink and then kiss you deeply so you can taste the sweet Mondovi wine as if you where drinking it yourself. I then dribble it onto your waiting lips and watch you smile as you taste it. Again I kiss you and I can feel the cold from the wine in my mouth. Then I put one leg on either side of you and rest my cock in the middle of your beautiful breast as I firmly hold them but gently rub your nipples while I press your tits against my cock. Gliding back and forth I feel like I am about to loose control and explode all over your chest. I inch up further on your chest so that you can taste my cock in your mouth. You taste just the pre cum on your lips and I force myself not to shove it into your warm moist mouth and erupt in pleasure.

Pulling myself away from you so I do not cum, but I do explode into and on you going into convulsions. My body shaking and tingling like never before I almost pass out. Falling to your side I kiss your leg as I lay along side, kissing up your leg and to your wet pussy so I can give it a quick suck so you know I am not done. Over your stomach to your chest and then to your mouth kissing you long and hard as I untie your ropes. You release your animal hunger and try to attack me, but I do hold you off and tell you to trust me and follow me.

Taking you by the hand I lead you to my shower, you immediately feel the steam on your skin and I bring you in with me. The only light you see is that of one little candle so that we can only make out the shapes of our bodies. Softly I start to wash you, your back and chest, over your ass and pussy, down your legs. You feel the bubbles glide down you chest and they feel like fingers massaging you. Sliding my body up and down yours like a sponge you feel my cock hard against your smooth wet body. Rubbing against it, touching it, trying to resist you but I can not any longer and I attack gentle but forceful enough so that you still know who is in control.

Stretching your arms out I put your hands on the shower head to you can hold on, and then I glide them back down over your tits. Guiding your body into place I slide my cock into you nice and slow. I feel your lips pull against the skin of my cock then the moist wet honey that I love so much. I pull you into me and I start to go in and out, slow at first then faster and a little harder and deeper. Pushing into you we hear the slap of my body against yours and you feel the strike of my balls against your clit as I fuck you in this wet steamy room of sexual pleasure. Sliding in and out of you I put a finger in your ass, you feel both in you and you scream in pleasure. You feel them penetrating you and rubbing against each other as you push against me to go deeper. I feel you shake and cum so I pull out and wash you again.

Going to my knees for you once again I put my tongue into you. Tasting you and fingering you again, you feel electric on my body and the force of lust on my soul. All of a sudden you scream “Ashton Stop”. At that point I get up and tell you that you are missing out now and will have to wait to see what and when anything will happen next. Drying you off I bring you into the room and have you put on an outfit made for a seductress. You are in a corset of leather and a nice little robe, and then I tell you again that I am in control and this is my turn and blind fold you again. I then drape an overcoat on you and lead you to my garage and put you into my car. Leaning over I kiss you and tell you to just relax because the pleasure is just starting.

I finally get you to scoob and you fall asleep. I wake you and take the blind fold off; you see nothing but a cabin, trees, and frost so thick you know it is a very cold place. I open your door and you feel the cold on your face then travel through your body like a sharp knife. We step into what looks to be an old cabin but when we get inside there are only two things a loft that is built just for sexual pleasure and a kitchen you know is just for me.

On your way upstairs you see all the poems I have written about my love framed on the wall and when you turn the corner you notice a bed that looked like it came from the Middle East with pillows and blankets all over and the smell of flowers in the air. Turning you see me and I take your coat and bring you to me, kissing and holding you tightly. We then lay down and I hold you close to me and recite my poems to you as I touch your body.

Taking a drink of scotch you feel a drip of dew from my ice cold glass and we burst into a sexual volcano in mid eruption. You take me and throw me to my back and rip off my clothes flinging them over the rail of the loft. Licking and biting me till you reached my cock, and attacking it like never before. You sucked, bit, and licked all of me. You were nothing like I felt before, your hands grabbing me and exploring me in ways that were once forbidden but now open because of your love and trust. You poor oil on me and rub it over my chest, cock, and ass and I feel you touch my cock firmly but with such a feeling of perfect pleasure. While I feel your lips and hand on my cock I then feel you enter me, fingering me nice and slow and I almost explode.

Going crazy with desire I take control back, not wanting to let you have all the fun and put you on your back and Your tits bulging out of the corset and your beautiful pussy just sitting there for my pleasure so I attack you. I dive into you, licking and biting your pussy, fingering you, and I can’t stand it any longer I put my cock into you fast and deep but hold it there while I hold myself over you and stare into your eyes. Slowly I start making love to you, deeper, slow, and firm I thrust into you and kiss you at the same time. You feel my hands rubbing your tits and the bite from my teeth on your neck.

You turn to me and tell me “fuck me! Fuck me now,” I had never heard you say anything so firmly and I go at you. I turn you over and starts fucking you from behind, again you hear the slap of my body against yours and my hands scratching your back. Thrusting in and out of you I finger your ass and you tell me to fuck you in your ass, so I poor oil on you and enter you slow. Letting you breath I start going in and out, slow at first and deeper after time. Fucking you I start to massage your clit and I feel your hand and I love the feel of you touching yourself and start to fuck you harder. Watching one hand grab the bed a squeeze with pleasure and feeling the other touching your pussy brought me to new heights. I was about to explode and I felt you just poring onto my thighs with cum, I was amazed and wanted to taste but you would not let me.

You put me on my back and tell me”let go” and you get on top of me. Sliding down my shaft I watch your face, I see you puffy lips and your eyes glazed with lust. You start fucking me and I ask to taste you so you put a finger into you and bring it to you lips to tease me. I beg you and you let me taste you finally. I almost explode right then but again I feel you poring onto my thighs I raise my hips into you and you again put your juices on your fingers and give us both another taste of you. I raise my hips even higher and cum so hard into you that I shake till I pass out and we sleep like two people that had just made love like never before.