Lovers and Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nabisco
nabisco
315 Followers

Releasing Robbie's cock Donna moves to her friend. Holding her head in her hands, she licks cum from Claire's face as she makes her way to her mouth for a cum soaked kiss. They continue to lick, kiss, swap, and swallow until there is none left.

Jason and Robbie look up to the most erotic scene they have every witnessed. The boys sat eyes wide, mouths a gapped. These two women, their mothers so lost in lust they were like two wild animals, two...sluts. Yes two sluts not being able to get enough. This was more then they every expected, more than they ever dreamed.

They start to remember their sons are there as Donna and Claire end the cum swapping session. Turning to see the looks on their faces would have embarrassed them if not for their raging erections. Donna stands and helps Claire to her feet. 'We are going to freshen up. Pour us some more wine.' Taking Claire by the hand both women turn and walk to the bedroom.

As the women leave the room Jason and Robbie's stare moves from the mothers exiting butts to each other. 'Oh man! Can you believe what just happened? What should we do now? I don't think..."

'Slow down, slow down. We're not going to do anything. I've been thinking about what we've been doing and if it turned out the way we wanted. What exactly have we done. Nothing more the making them feel special, which is what they deserve. It's what any woman that you care about deserves. Sure we subtlety let them know about our desires but I've enjoyed the times I've spent with her. Keep doing what's become natural. You know the way we treat them.'

'You're right. I have to admit I have more and stronger feelings for my mom then before we started. OK so now let's enjoy it. Dude no offense but put on your boxers, without females in the room it a little weird sitting here naked. I'll get the wine.'

Little did the boys know the mothers were having their own conversation about what just happened and what should happen next. A call comes from the bed rooms. 'Hey where's our wine?'

The boys each grab two glasses and head to the bedrooms. Jason enters Donnas' room as it is nearest. She is in her robe sitting on the bed in the dimly lit room. 'Close the door Jason. Come and sit beside me.'

This does not sound good. Jason is concerned. What did his mother and Claire talk about? Did they convince each other that what just happened shouldn't happen again? Sitting close to her he hands her the glass of wine.

'Jason I love you very much.'

'I love you mom.'

'Yes, I know. Things got a little crazy out there.'

'Mom I...'

'No Jason let me speak. What just happened was driven by lust. Claire and I acted like two sluts in heat. I just...I couldn't forgive myself if you thought badly of me and...'

'Everyone wanted it to happen. I'll never stop loving you.'

Donna put down her glass of wine and holds Jason's hand in hers. 'Oh Jason, I don't know what has happened. I don't know when it happened. I do know somehow I've fallen in love with you. I know it's so wrong but I can help myself. I've tried to fight it Jason but every time you're near me, the way you treat me is like no other man I've ever met. My desire to be with you has become overwhelming. I feel like such a bad person that I can't fight off these feelings.' Tears start to form in her eyes.

'Mom don't cry, please don't. When we kissed before I knew I loved you the way a man loves a women. I didn't want it to stop.'

Donna breathing become heavy as she looks deep into her son's eyes. 'Jason, we are mother and son. How we feel, what we want is...is incest. It will change everything.'

'No, it won't change anything. We will still having these feeling for each other. Feeling that will grow stronger. I want you. I want you so badly it hurts.'

Donna Robinson stands facing her son. She unties the sash to her robe and lets it fall to the floor. She is naked, fully exposed. 'Jason I want you to make love to me. I want you to make me yours. I want to give myself to you.'

Jason stares at his mother's body lit by the moon light. He arousal is more than he can stand. Standing up he pulls his mother to him as they lock in a loving passionate kiss. Donna melts in her son's arms. Only as they sit on the bed do they break their kiss. Donna slides up to the head of the bed. Her legs are spread wide as Jason follows reaching for her extended hand. He crawls across the bed between her legs. Donna reaches for his head guiding him to her swollen exposed vagina.

Jason doesn't hesitate. His tongue finds her clit using it in the same manner as when he was just kissing her mouth. Donnas' back arches as Jason's finger enters her wet vagina. She has longed for the touch of a man. Not just any man but her son. It builds up as he continues to pleasure her with his mouth and hand. Her body tightens as she has the first of many orgasms. Jason savors his mother's taste. He bring her to several more orgasms before he move up her body, licking, kissing and suckling till he is again probing her mouth with his tongue. His cock finds her open waiting lips as he start to tease her.

'Oh god Jason, please I want you inside me.'

The head of his cock enters her. Donna wraps her legs around him allowing him better access to her sex and trying to pull him deeper into her. Slowly he enters her more with each stroke. Halfway in Jason pulls out leaving only the head of his cock inside before plunging deep into her. On the third thrust Donna hugs her son tightly to her and screams as her orgasm explodes soaking her son's pumping cock.

'Oh god! Oh god I'm cumming! Yes, yes, yes put your cock deep inside me.'

Jason is pumping furiously as he stare into his mother's face. Staring at a woman with an expression of abandon lust. A woman that has finally given into her desires. 'I'm going to cum!'

'Yes baby cum in me, deep in me. I want your seed inside of me.'

Jason explodes inside his mother as she pulls his mouth to hers sucking his tongue into her mouth. Mother and son cling onto each other their bodies locked together as they recover from their climax.

'Oh Jason, you are wonderful. I've wanted to give myself to you for the longest time. Now I'm yours.'

'And I'm yours mom. We will always have each other. But...what about what happened before?'

Donna smiles as she lets out a small laugh. 'Well every woman wants to be made love too. To feel special. And...well sometimes we like to be a little slutty. Would that bother you?'

'No, no I don't think so, as long as it's what you want and we can still be together like this.'

'Always! Besides don't you like the thought of having two Lake House Sluts for the week?' Donna face is beaming as she teases her lover.

'As long as you are one of them.' Jason teases back.

Meanwhile a similar encounter is happening in the other master bedroom.

Robbie is sitting on the bed. His mother is sitting on the floor between his legs. They are well into their talk admitting the feeling they have for each other.

'So is that why you keep all those picture of women that resemble me?'

'Yes.' Slightly embarrassed Robbie continues. 'I wanted to see you, be with you. That was the closes I could come to it happening.'

'What about the time you were taking my picture? You know you could have taken me right then? I wanted you too.'

'I wanted to but then Mrs. Rob...Donna called and you were going out. It didn't feel like the right time.'

Claire's hand move up her son's thigh and inside the leg of his boxers finding his ridged cock. 'Robbie now is the right time. I want nothing more than to please you. Do you want me to please you?'

Robbie's body stiffens at his mother's touch. 'Yes, yes I want...ohh.'

Claire releases her grip and pulls off her son's boxers. She raises herself to her knees, grabs his cock as her mouth covers it's head. She sucks it as her tongue swirls around. With her hand slowly jerking the base she move her head up and down taking more of his cock into her mouth. She is driving her son closer to the edge when she stops. Robbie looks down to his mother's stare.

'Tell me, tell me what you want so I can please you.'

'I want to be inside of you.'

'Lay back on the bed.'

Robbie moves quickly as Claire stands and climb onto the bed. She mounts her son. Grinding back and forth she feels his hard cock between her pussy lips. The hot wet feel of his mother's pussy on his cock is like nothing Robbie has ever experienced. Claire remove her robe. Her nipples are hard and erect. She moves Robbie's hands to her breasts as she continues to grind him.

'Oh yes play with them. Yes! It's OK you can be a little rough with them. I like it that way. Pinch them.'

Claire raises up and grabs Robbie's cock, pointing it at her waiting pussy. His cock slides in easily as she plunges it deep into her. Claire rides her son's cock hard and long lifting and plunging down over and over while her hand works her clitoris. Both are on the verge but it is Claire that has the first orgasm.

'Squeeze my nipples. Squeeze them HARD. Oh yes!'

Claire pull off Robbie's cock. Her hand working furiously as her cum streams from her. Robbie watches as his mother soaks him. He has seen squirting in porn but has never actually experienced it. He is even more turned on by the fact that he has made his mother orgasm so violently. In her weaken state he pulls her to him and flip her on her back like a rag doll. Quickly he mounts her holding her wrists and her legs spread eagle as he finds her opening. He thrust hard and quickly burying his cock deep in her. Again, and again he pounds his cock in her wet willing pussy. The slapping of their bodies is the only noise that drowns out their breathing. His balls tighten. He pushes hard till he cannot enter her anymore. His cock pulsates as he fill her with his cum.

Mothers and sons fall asleep in each other's arm.

Jason woke to find himself in bed alone. Rising he walks through the cabin looking for his mother. The only thing he finds is a note on the kitchen table. 'Boys, we went out for a day in the country and shopping. We'll be home for dinner. Call you later. LHS.'

As Jason makes the bed images flash through him mind of his mother's naked body, her taste as he brought her or orgasm with his mouth, and the tight, wet hot sensation as he shot he's semen inside her. While in the shower it was all he could do not to masturbate. He wanted to save himself for his mother.

Robbie sleepily entered the kitchen as Jason was making breakfast. 'Smells good.' Plopping in a chair, 'Man what a night. It almost seems like a dream. Did you and your mom...you know.' The two exchanged stories as the ate.

'Where are they now?'

'They went out for the day, shopping. They'll be back for dinner.'

'Do you think they'll be as...you know...same as last night?'

'I'm pretty sure. Check it out.' Jason handed Robbie the note. Robbie quickly read it and looks and Jason with a confused look. 'What does this prove?'

'It's signed LHS, Lake House Sluts.' A smile grows on each of their faces. They spend the day fishing, sunning and swimming when Robbie's cell rings late in the afternoon. 'Hi honey, we're on our way home. We should be there in forty minutes. We're starving. Could you put some tuna steaks on the grill and make some salads? Oh and chill a couple of bottles of wine.'

'Sure mom see you in a while.'

The boys are waiting as the car pulls up. Laden with packages the mothers look the happiest they've been in sometime. Dinner is started and everyone is bright and cheery. Claire and Donna are extremely talkative about their day. The sun is setting as they finish their meal and the bottle of wine.

'Why don't you guys clean up while we shower. Then we can show you what we bought today.' The mothers leave grabbing another bottle of wine and two glasses alone the way.

The boys are anxious as they clean up not knowing what would happen next. A half hour later the mothers return with an empty bottle of wine. The boys stare mouths agape. 'Well this is one of our purchases. Do you like them?'

Both mothers are wearing more make up the usual. They were dressed in miniskirts and light cotton sweaters with high heels and stockings.

Jason finally responded. 'Oh yeah, you two look, look...outrageous.'

'OK boys have a seat on the couch.' As the boy sit and Claire and Donna sit in chairs facing them. 'Here's the deal. Last night what happened was two different kind of sex, lust and hopefully loving. We took the leap knowing full well what we were doing. Today Claire and I had a long talk about it. Making love to you last night is something we never imaged would happen. We both agree that it made us feel loved in a way we haven't ever felt. We don't want to give up the way we made love with you last night. The beginning of the night was something else. We don't want that to end either.'

The boy gave each other a quick glance as their mothers stood and walk in front of them. Slowly they removed their sweaters and unzipped their skirts. The stockings were high lace top stockings. Donna was wearing a black cincher that held her large breasts up and out, ready to be played with. Claire wore only a red shelf bra and a gold body chain. They stood in front of their sons flaunting their naked bodies. 'We want to also be the sluts we were last night. To have lustful sex. But for that to work you have to tell us that's what you want. You have to tell us that we are your two sluts and do what you want with us. Well is that what you want?'

Robbie mumbles 'Yes.' By the look on Donna's face it is obvious that she is disappointed with the response. Jason stands and quickly moves to his mother before she can say anything. He grabs her left breast as he stick his tongue in her mouth kissing her hard and deep. He grabs her by the hair as they break the kiss.

'Get on your knees. Take my cock out and suck it like a good slut.' Dropping to her knees Donna eyes light up as she smiles at her son. She quickly drops his shorts releasing his stiff cock. There is no pretense, kissing, or licking. Like a good slut she immediately sucks his cock deep into her mouth.

'Claire stop staring at them and come over here.' Claire walks to her son.

'Do you want to be my slut?' Claire nods. 'Then say it. Say you what to be my slut.'

'I want to be your slut. Make me your slut.'

'Spread you legs.' Claire obeys. Robbie wets his fingers and insert them into his mothers pussy. 'My god you are soaking wet. You are a little slut aren't you.' Her eyes closed as her hands find her nipples. Claire's body starts to shake as Robbie's fingers probe her vagina fast and deep.

The sound of Jason fucking his mothers mouth fills the room. Her talent to deep throat is put to the test by the thickness of her son's cock. He is controlling the pace. Fucking her throat the same way he fuck her pussy last night. She gags as he pulled out giving her a chance to breath. Saliva flowed from her mouth down her chin as a long thick rope of it clings from her mouth to his cock. Taking it in her hand she rubbed it on his cock and immediately swallowed him agsin deep into her mouth. Last night no one ever made love to her like her son and now no one had ever use her so or had her as sexually charged. She didn't think. She couldn't think. She would do whatever she was told. Allow whatever they wanted to do to her. As her son continued to fuck her throat the thought of this caused her to orgasm.

Claire was ready to orgasm she could feel a massive gush building when Robbie suddenly removed his fingers. Her eye snapped open looking at her son in surprise. 'Now, now my little slut you're not to cum till I tell you to. Turn around and bend over with your hands on your knees.'

On unsteady legs Claire did as she was told. Robbie had already removed his shorts and inserted the full length of his cock deep into his mothers cunt the moment she was in position. Claire let out a long loud moan. Grabbing her hips Robbie pounded his mothers pussy sending the noise of their slapping bodies echoing through the room.

Jason throws his head back as he stopped pumping his mother's mouth. Donna knew he was ready to cum. She takes his cock out of her mouth and jerks it violently. There is no surprise as the first rope of cum hit her in the middle of her face, two, three, four more splattering her. She has had cum on her face before but never had she had someone cum on her face like a common...a common slut. She had her second orgasm. It was stronger than her first one. When Jason's cock finally stopped spewing cum her face was awash. Releasing his cock she used both hands to scrape the cum from her face and into her mouth. As she devours her son's sweet musty cum she has her third orgasm.

Robbie called over for Jason and Donna to come over. 'Donna get behind her and lick her clit. Jason put your cock in her mouth. ' Both did as instructed. Robbie knew it wouldn't be long now as Donna's tongue flicked his mother's clit and Jason muffled her moans as he cock started to harden again. Claire's body was uncontrollably moving in all directions. It was time. Three hard deep plunges before he quickly pulled out. Even with Jason cock in her mouth Claire's scream could be heard throughout the house. Robbie grabbed Donna head pulling it into the line of fire as the first streaming gush left his mothers pussy. Donna's face was immediately soaked. Claire continued to stream one gush after another making it impossible for Donna to breath. She tried to pull away but Robbie would have none of it pushing her face closer to his mother's pussy. She had to drink it down if she wanted any chance to get some air into her lungs.

When Claire finally stopped she fell to her knees. Donna glistened from the combination of her son's and best friend cum bath. Robbie move Donna aside. Kneeling behind his mother he lifted her ass up in the air and again inserted his cock, pumping her again. His balls tightened as he started to fill his mothers pussy with his cum. His orgasm is intense. He pulls out slowly as the flow of his cum leaks from her. 'Donna!' was all he said as he pointed at his mother's cum leaking pussy. She knew what was expected and complied eagerly. Lying on her back she pulled Claire down to her mouth to sucked her pussy dry of cum. She had her forth orgasm.

Jason again fed Claire his cock as his mother cleaned her pussy. His cock was again hard. When he felt she had been properly cleaned he stood grabbing Claire by the arm to lead her to the large cushion chair. Pulling her to his lap as he sat he pressed her lip to his, mouth open, tongue probing. He has had many a fantasy about Claire Blake. Now he was going to live some of them out. He was obsessed with her body. Often he wonders what it would be like just to make out with those pouty lips. Their kissing was passionate and lustful at the same time. Claire was impressed at how he kissed, making her feel warm and safe. While at the same time hot and slutty. Her arms went around his head and shoulders as she melted in his embrace.

Jason slid his hand up her thigh, over her taught stomach cupping her breast as two fingers pinch her nipple. He had fantasized about her breasts and nipples. Little did he know how erogenous they were. Claire moans in his mouth and slowly breaks their kiss. 'Do you like my nipples? I've seen how you look at them.'

'I love them. I've wanted to feel them and suck on them since I first met you.' He

moves his hand around her breast holding it tightly as he sucks and bites her nipple.'

'Oh god, my pussy is leaking.' Jason feels her juices wetting his lap a sign that he can play with her breast for as long and however he wants.

As Jason leads Claire to the chair Robbie assesses Donna Robinson. She is laying naked on the floor, spent and dazed, reminisce of everyone's cum on her face, her legs spread looking every bit the slut she wants to be. Robbie's cock hardens. Laying on his side next to her his hand moves between her legs as he begins to rub her hot wet pussy. Donna's back arched at his touch. His fingers enter her.

nabisco
nabisco
315 Followers