Lovers and Thieves

Story Info
Two thieves find love after an especially difficult job.
1.2k words
5.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grim777
Grim777
2 Followers

Author's Note: This is a scene taken from my NaNoWriMo Novel, Origins of a Thief. It concerns a half elf and a human who becomes thieves and fall in love. The two (Grim the half elf man and Zora the human woman) have just finished an especially danger job, and the two have confessed their love for one another.

***

Grim's heart was racing after the job was done. He'd narrowly escaped the Baron's home with the jeweled rapier, and Zora had nearly set off a pressure plate on the way out. It was unlike her to be so sloppy. Grim removed the half skull mask from the lower half of his face and stowed it in his bag. Zora had been forced to take the alternate escape route and that meant that he would have to wait to deliver the rapier until they could meet at his own house. Grim raised his hood back up and swaddled the rapier in his cloak. Grim found himself glad he'd gotten rid of the hooded cloak in favor of a masked cowl. It meant he could use the cloak to cover up items such as the Baron's rapier. He stuffed it in his large pack and hoped that the mess of clothes and scrolls would be enough to ward off any suspicion against him.

When Grim arrived at the house, he was surprised to find the door unlocked. Drawing his mother's rapier, he advanced with caution. He breathed a sigh of relief when He saw Zora sitting at his table drinking tea. Sheathing the rapier he scowled and advanced on her. "What do you mean by it, scaring me like that?" He couldn't be mad at her, though. She was far too lovely. She lowered her own hood as Grim shut the door behind him. "Grim, I'm sorry! I got sloppy and you deserve to know why."

Grim was suspicious. Everything about tonight had been out of character for Zora and he wanted to know what was really going on. Sure, he had feelings for her, but the job had to come first. People were counting on the coin this job would bring in. They were the sort of thieves who stole for the benefit of others, not to enrich themselves. Zora removed her own cowl fully, letting her thick black hair fall to the small of her back. How many times had Grim wanted to run his hands through that beautiful hair?"Focus,"he thought.

When Zora spoke, her voice was shaky. "I-I've not been entirely honest with you. When you asked me how I felt about marriage, my answer was true enough. I don't want to be tied down into domesticity. But when I said I'd never even entertained the idea of a carnal relationship, I lied."

I was flabbergasted for a moment. "What are you saying? Wait a minute! You're telling me you almost got us killed tonight because you were thinking about being in bed with someone? Who!?""Whoever it is, I'll kill him,"Grim thought with bitter rage.

Zora paused for a moment, then stepped forward. She undid the front of her corset and let it fall. She wore only an undershirt and black leggings. Grim was thoroughly confused, but also incredibly aroused now. "Wait a minute. You were distracted because you were thinking about me that way?"

Zora nodded and continued to step forward, this time sliding out of her undershirt, letting her pale, ivory skin taste the fresh air in the house. Her breasts were not heaving, but her chest rose and fell steadily, and it was obvious she was nervous. Grim dropped his pack not even caring if he damaged the rapier. When Zora was close enough, she drew Grim face close to hers and whispered three words that would change Grim's life forever. "I love you."

Then she kissed him, her tongue and mouth soft and warm. Grim felt electricity spreading through his whole body. He'd kissed a few elven girls before, but never had he felt like this. They kissed for a long while, Grim had no idea how long. Eventually Zora broke the kiss and took his hands. She pulled him along toward his bed, turning him to have his back towards the bed. She drew him close again and kissed his body while she slipped his short and cowl over his head. She then laid him down on the bed, kissing his chest and gently nibbling on his nipples. He groaned at that and reveled in the sensation of it. Zora kissed him again and guided his hands to her warm breasts, guiding his hands as they caressed and squeezed. She moaned at his touch and ground against him. She soon tired of just grinding and got down to business.

She peeled off his leather leggings and boots and gazed at his hard cock. It was bigger than she was expecting and she grew slightly tense at its touch. Grim relaxed her by guiding her hand to it. She had heard from other women about what to do during sex, and found herself instinctively knowing what to do. She made long strokes and laughed quietly at Grim's reaction. He groaned and writhed in pleasure, wanting more than just her hands on his member. "More," He begged. She soon obliged him by stripping off her own boots and leggings and climbing on top of him. Her wide, curvy hips and hourglass figure gave Grim a rush. He had also heard stories from elf men and boys of their sexual exploits, and found himself mimicking what he had heard.

His hands found her sex and she gasped as he plunged his fingers into her. She quivered as his fingers moved about inside her, and soon she was at her climax. When she came, her sex gripped his fingers and she collapsed onto him fully, squirming and shivering with delight. He kissed her and decided she had done enough of the leading. He picked her up and set her down on the bed, spreading her legs gently. Her chest heaving, he readied himself for the next step. He slowly slid inside her and she nearly came again just from the pleasure of it. He thrust as deep as he could and she cried out in ecstasy. She forced him back onto the bed and rode him, letting him grip her breasts and tweak her nipples. She ran her hands all over his body and her own, reveling in the pleasure of him. He flipped her over and they both laughed.

She gripped his back and scratched him, gripping as hard as she could, hugging tight against him as he thrust in and out of her. They moaned together as their bodies were one, and soon she was screaming, so great was her ecstasy. Finally they finished together and collapsed onto the bed. He nibbled on her nipples and ran his hands over her sex, wanting to have her again and again until they both died. She stopped him and giggled, "Later. Let's sleep for now and give Joshan his prize tomorrow."

Grim smiled and obliged her, moving the sheets so she could slide under them. Things would never be the same after that., and that was the way they both wanted it.

Grim777
Grim777
2 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Escape from Earth Ch. 01 Adam is about to have his world turned upside down.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Krazy Aunt Kate A woman to woman talk reveals much I didn't know.in Mature
Scrubs Love and healing in the time of the aftermath.in Mature
Martha's Second Chance An older woman finds herself with a young man's help.in Mature
Worth the Wait She had never enjoyed sex, he had never experienced it.in First Time
More Stories