Lover's Atonement

Story Info
Lesbian torments girlfriend for past misdeeds.
2.7k words
3.11
37.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! Have you been waiting h-Mmmmmh mmm-mmmmmh! *Gasp* Wow, you really are horny today! Can we take this inside?

Why were you waiting on the sidewalk? Did you forget your key? "No?" just that impatient huh? Hey, hey! These are my work clothes! Let me get out of them first.

You've been horny since you woke up this morning? And it's lasted all day long? You're such a nympho now, I'm almost sorry I ever gave you that first orgasm.

Hey now, don't look at me like that, I was kidding! I'm kidding! I love my horny little nymph! Mmmmmh-hmmmmmm! Stop, stop! Let go. I still need to take these off. Go sit on the bed. No, leave that on; I want to undress you myself.

You didn't try masturbating today did you? ... Good. I love knowing that no woman besides me, not even you, has ever made you cum. You think that's romantic, and I think it's so sexy, so we both win. As eager as you've been lately, I almost never masturbate anymore either.

You don't ever think about cheating on me do you?

What? Hey, what are you embarassed about? You know you can tell me anything. We're always honest with each other, right? Just tell me, please?

...

Heh! Ha-ha! *Hhng* No, I'm not laughing *hgrk* at you! Hee-hee-hee! So you fantasize about other women raping you? About them tieing you down and fucking your face while they force you to cum? But that's fine; that's great. I fantasize about having sex with other women too. Sometimes even about raping them. But it's not cheating, and it's not wrong if you never act on those fantasies. And then I take all the pent-up sexual energy those fantasies give me, and I take it home and burn it off with you.

Okay, how do I look? "Delicious?" Would you like to taste me? Would you like me to walk over there so you can stick out your tongue and delicately lick my hot, juicy--Stop! Well you're sure easy to agitate today. Sit up and turn around, let me undress you.

Hmm, does that feel good? We'll just toss that aside... "Ah, ah?" Squirming so soon? Settle down, I don't want you to rush me. And now... we free... yes! I love your tits. Oh yeah! I'm so jealous of these. Ah! *heavy breathing sounds*

Huh? *sigh* Fine, I'll move along. Along... and down... and down... to... Hmm? No panties? Aren't these your work clothes though? Oh, you left them at the office? You took them off two hours before you left?! Kiss me. Mmmmmh-mmmmm. Mmmmmm. *gasp* I get so hot thinking about you coming over here wearing a long skirt and no panties.

I remember, right after the first time we shaved your cunt we strolled around the park wearing nothing but sundresses and sandals. You said you felt such a thrill as the outside air tickled and cooled your bare, moist pussy. People looked at us and walked by and had no idea that you were dripping juices down your inner thighs. I get such a stirring between my hips whenever I think about that.

Oh, yes. Doesn't that feel good? You say you want to fuck me? You want to eat my pussy? You know that's not how we do things. Your turn is always first at the beginning of a session. Lie back and spread your legs.

...

Jeez. *pant* Even when you're this horny it's not easy to get you to cum. Are you getting close yet? *pant* I can tell you are by the way you're starting to writhe and vocalize uncontrollably. But I can get you a little closer yet before we stop.

*pant* Isn't this great? I think we're near the edge now. *pant* What's that? You want to cum? *pant* Oh, poor baby; it's only been one week since your last climax. You know you've only given me 17 orgasms since then. *pant* But hey, we might get halfway to 40 tonight! But I need to keep you on this edge for a little while longer first. *pant* Oh, now you "NEED" to cum. I'm driving you crazy?

What will you do if I don't make you cum? Will you get angry and yell at me? *pant* Will you grovel and beg for relief? *pant* Will you break down and cry and try to make me feel guilty? *pant* That's right, you won't do any of that. Since I know you're going to be such a good girl, I'll stop now. *pant* *pant*

...

Well you're welcome, even though that "thank you" didn't sound very heartfelt.

It's an incredible feeling knowing that I'm the only one who has this power over you. That even you can't make yourself cum, even now. Give me your hands. Watching you tremble and squirm like this is so sexy! Here, let me lie on top of you, belly to belly.

Oh! I love feeling you twitch involuntarily like this. It must feel amazing in your abdomen right now, all roiling and buzzing after being held so close to cumming for that long! And you always cum so amazingly hard! It's like your body doesn't know how to have weak or moderate climaxes, it's either incredibly intense or nothing at all. Usually nothing.

You look so tense. Is not cumming really that hard to bear?

Hey, while you're cooling down there's something I want to tell you. Since you've been so conflicted about my offer to let you spend 50 orgasm points to reduce from 40 to 35 the number of orgasms you have to give me to earn 1 climax for yourself, I've decided that the points you earn will be separated into two pools. I'll tally orgasms you've given me to earn your next cum in one row, and orgasms you've given me to reduce the points per cum by 5 in another row. You can choose which pool a given orgasm gets added to before I mark it down, but once it's been added it can't be moved to the other one. That way, you can start saving up toward a long-term cost reduction and you won't ever be tempted to spend those points on a short-term need to cum.

Think about how much more often you'll get to cum after you buy a few cost reductions. Since we got back together last month you've already given me 97 orgasms and bought two cums for yourself. I'm thinking of having it cost you another 60 orgasms to drop the cost per cum from 35 to 30, 70 to drop it from 30 to 25, and then 80 for from 25 to 20. Oh, don't look at me like that, you're such a hungry cunt eater 80 orgasms will take you less than two months to save up, as long as you don't waste too many of them on a short-sighted desire to cum right away.

Below 20 I was thinking of doing it in smaller steps. 40 to reduce it from 20 to 18, 50 for from 18 to 16, 60 for from 16 to 14, 70 for from 14 to 12, and 80 for from 12 to 10. Then 40, 50, 60, 70, and 80 again to reduce it down to 9, 8, 7, 6, and then 5. I'm not sure what to do to let you lower it below 5, but that's still a long way off yet. Maybe I'll let you save up another 500 points, and if you can willingly delay gratification enough to save-up that much it'll prove that you've beaten your orgasm addiction and we can go back to making love without restrictions like we used to.

Woah, such a soulful look! You really want to go back to the way we used to be, don't you? I want that too but... there's a reason the system we have is in place.

When our relationship first started getting serious, I couldn't believe you'd lived you whole life without ever cumming. Then after so much experimentation and blood, sweat, and tears, when I finally figured out how to make you climax it was such a magical thing. It made us both so happy.

We started having sex more and more. You could never get enough and my arms would practically fall off some days trying to please you. Then when I got my new job and didn't have as much time to play with you, you started to get needy and insistent. You became selfish in sex, always wanting to cum first, and you turned grumpy and mean if I didn't want to fuck every time you did. You even convinced me that if I wasn't in the mood for sex and you were, that I should just make you cum and not expect anything in return. Sometimes not even your thanks.

When it occured to me you might have become an orgasm addict, everything suddenly made sense. I tried to tell you you had a problem, but you refused to hear it. I kept trying, but it always turned into a fight. Even though a fight always turned into an excuse for make-up sex, our relationship just kept getting worse and worse. When you finally admitted you might have a problem, you refused to do anything about it.

Eventually I decided that since I loved you, if you couldn't be strong, I'd be strong for you, and I cut you off, cold turkey. You tried yelling at me and you tried reasoning with me. You said that if I really loved you I'd make you cum. When that didn't work you tried cheating on me, though I didn't know it at the time, and the women you slept with weren't able to make you cum in any case.

You tried seducing me so romantically, and I almost gave in when you promised to just give me pleasure and not expect any in return, but when I declined, you exploded at me. You screamed in my face that I was an ungrateful bitch and dragged me bodily into the bedroom. I was yelling at you to stop and struggling to get free, and so you hit me.

...

Shh, shh. Don't cry. I know you're sorry, I know. It's okay. Yes, I know you'll never hit me again. I forgive you. You know I've forgiven you for all that, since you agreed to follow my system. As long as you obey the rules, I know that you really are sorry, and that I really can trust you.

After you hit me I curled up in a ball and started sobbing, and you just... left. You came back to apologize the next day and you were so sweet and I wanted to forgive you, but I was so scared that things would never get any better and I'd turn into another one of those abuse victims who are so desperate to be loved that they let themselves be emotionally destroyed by their abusers. You were willing to take things slow to try to work out our problems, and then asked me to try again to teach you how to bring yourself to climax so that your frustration wouldn't be directed at me anymore.

Your addiction had turned you into such a monster, I knew that if I gave you the key to that door you'd never recover. Since I loved you, I said no. And you exploded again. You told me that you hated me. And I could see in your eyes that it was true. So I asked "if you hate me so much, why are still with me?" And in your fury you broke up with me right there, saying you never wanted to see me again.

I cried so hard after that. When you came crawling back a week later I saw the desperation and lust in your eyes, even as you spouted poetic lies about love and sorrow and forgiveness. I was the one who exploded then, and you went away, and I cried some more. You started very nearly stalking me then, always calling, or sending letters, or waiting for me in places you knew I'd be, and you didn't stop until I threatened to get a restraining order.

But that's all in the past now. You left me alone for two months, and I started to heal. Then you sent me that letter. It was so... delicate. So contrite and apologetic. You claimed responsibility for everything that ever went wrong in our relationship, even the things that were my fault. You laid yourself bare in that letter, admitting that you'd slept with other women, both before and after we broke up. That admission hurt me a lot, and a part of me wanted to hate you again.

You went on to admit that your addiction had been a more serious problem and a more difficult fight to overcome than any you'd faced before, and you thanked me for all of my help. You said that you believed you were finally in control of your need to cum, it was not in control of you, though you didn't know if I'd believe you.

Then you admitted that you still loved me more than anything, that it had been the worst mistake in your life to do anything to hurt me, that you desperately hoped I would take you back, and that you were willing to do anything I asked to prove that you could be trusted now. You said that even if I never made you cum again, you wanted to be with me. That even if we never had sex again, you wanted more than anything to be with me. My only reply at the time was that I needed time to think about it.

Two weeks later I called you and we got together and talked. We were both so nervous, but eventually I opened up and told you the system I had come up with.

One: if you ever hit me in anger again, it'll be over between us for good.

Two: to prove that you're in control of your need to cum, I would bring you right to the edge of a climax but not take you over. After I've brought you to that point, so tantalizingly close to ecstacy, and stopped, you're not allowed to get angry, or to cry, or to beg me to finish. Instead, you will thank me sincerely for the pleasure I've given you. To make sure you don't regress, we do this every time we have sex.

Three: I will make you cum occasionally, but only once for every 40 orgasms you give me.

...

H-hey, what's your hand doing down- Ah! Hahh! Mmmh! You want me to roll over? Okay.

...

Ah- Ahh- Hmmm- Oh yeah. Lick me. Lower. Oh, I want to fuck your tongue! Yeah! Yeah! Do it! Ohhhh, don't tease me like this! Can't you see how wet I am?!

Oh! Oh god yes!! Uuugh! Uuuurghh!! Yeah!! Fuck!! Suck it you sexy bitch!! Rub it like that! Yes! Oh! Ohh!! Yeah! Fuck me!! Faster! Faster!!

Oh god! Oh- oh god! Uuuugh!! Here it come-- No! Don't stop! *pant* *pant* Don't tease me like that you bitch! Oh fuck I need to cum! Yeah! Harder! Oh god! Do it harder or I'm gonna go insane!! You know I can't stand to be teased! Oh god! Oh fuck-oh god-oh fuck!! Uuuuuugh!!! Faster!!! *gasp* DO IT FUCKING FASTER OR I WILL NEVER MAKE YOU CUM AGAIN YOU BITCH!!!

OH!! FUUUUU--!!! UUGH!!! UUGH!! OH!!! GHHHH!!! Aaaahhh!! Nmmmm!! Uuhh! Hh-oh! *pant* *pant* *pant* Oooh, yeah. H-hmmm.

...

*pant* *pant* *heavy sigh* Okay, stop. God, I'm starving! ... No. We can do it again later if you want. ... Hey, it's your own fault for seducing me before dinner. ... Yeah, well you need to eat something too anyway. ... Heh, you can eat THAT some more after you get something solid in your stomach. I'm worried that being so horny all the time you're not bothering to feed yourself properly.

Oh hey, do you want me to mark that orgasm down toward your next cum or toward the cost-reduction? ... Are you sure? ... Well, I don't have to do it now. We can talk about how you want to split them between the two over dinner.

No, I don't want to have dinner naked, you perv. Come here. Hmmmm. Mmmmh. Do you want to go out anywhere or--? ... Yeah, I've got a couple of things we could whip up fairly quick. Impatient little nymph! Hmm-hmm! Come on. Come on. Let's go.

The End.