Lover's Dinner

Story Info
Shy woman makes love to her boyfriend in a restaurant.
2.4k words
4.46
87.1k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Smiling at her reflection, Nikki fluffed her hair one more time before picking up her bag. Her lover was going to be certainly surprised tonight. She could not wait to see his eyes when she met him at the restaurant. Enjoying each other's bodies and hearts. Friends who had become more. She wanted tonight to be special.

Pulling on her coat, she headed out. Locking up the house, she got in the car and drove to where she was to meet him. It was all ready dark outside, 8 PM in fact. They had made the dinner reservations a month ago at a private little club. A place they had never been before.

Ben straightened his tie. It was not usual for him to dress up this much but Nikki had asked, so he had.

He got to the restaurant and waited for her outside, taking the time to have a smoke. He smiled as he saw her car pull into the lot. When she got out and handed the keys to the attendant, he gave her a once over. She had on her long, black trench coat so he didn't get a glimpse of the dress she said was so special. As she walked over to him he noticed that she was wearing a pair of high heeled sandals. The added inches brought her eyes equal to his own and made her legs look fabulous.

"Hello babe," she leaned in and kissed him softly, her perfume drifting in the night breeze. "Been waiting long?" He tossed the mostly finished cigarette to the side and shook his head. "Not at all." She smiled as he took her hand and they headed inside.

When the doorman offered to take their coats she smiled and slowly removed her coat. She smiled wider at the look in Ben's eyes. His eyes lowering and taking in the view of her beautiful legs, her shapely cut calves in the high heels she chose tonight. She had dressed very different from her normal pants and shirts.

Tonight she was dressed in a cranberry crushed velvet short dress. Sleeveless, it skimmed down her breasts and flowed out over her full hips falling to her upper thigh. Her legs were encased in sheer stockings and he noticed that the sides and neckline of the dress were cut low, exposing the full curve of her breasts without being encased in a bra which usually she does not go without.

He leaned close to her as they waited to be seated and purred softly. "Nice choice in dress, my dear." She just smiled and took his hand as the waiter came to bring them to their table. He led them through the quiet restaurant to a booth in a shadowy corner, a large display of flowers blocking the view of the table from the rest of the dinning room.

Nikki slid into the booth and relaxed back against the deep leather cushioned seat. It was immensely comfortable and she crossed her legs so that the skirt rode up higher on her thigh. She was purposely teasing Ben and she could see the reaction he had.

After the waiter left with their drink order he moved close to her and lay a soft kiss on her bare nape. "Are you trying to show the world your lovely thighs, babe?" His voice was slightly deep, his eyes on her legs. "Maybe I am love," she purred, lightly running her fingers over his leg. "Maybe I am just playing with you."

Ben started to respond when the waiter returned with their drinks. They took a few minutes to place their order and then went back to the verbal teasing. Nikki picked up her wine glass, took a sip, then licked along the rim, looking into Ben's eyes.

"Tonight is going to be very special my love." "How so?" Asked Ben, his eyes sparkling. Instead of answering in words, Nikki leaned in and kissed him on the lips. It was a deep passionate kiss and it made Ben moan in reaction. He moaned again as he felt Nikki's hand slide up his leg and rub his cock through the thin material of the dress slacks she had insisted he wear that night.

Pushing her back with a little whimper, he looked into her eyes. "You are hot tonight," he said softly, his own hand starting to slide up her thigh. She licked up his jaw to his ear. "You don't know the half of it lover." She took his hand and slid it up higher. "There is a surprise for you and maybe 2, honey."

Ben lifted a brow and continued to work his fingers up her thigh. As they slipped under the hem of her dress he felt the top of her stockings. He smiled and ran his finger along the edge, teasing her. "Hmmm, you wore the stockings for me?"

She nodded, sliding closer to him in the intimate booth. Her hand went back to his lap, continuing to caress him through his pants. She could feel his cock beginning to grow hard and she licked her lips. She wanted to lean down and take him in her mouth but she knew the waiter would be by soon with their order.

Just as she rubbed harder in fact she spotted the waiter coming from the small mirror mounted on the wall of the booth. She sat back, uncrossing her legs. "Food is here lover." She purred. Ben blushed and slightly rearranged himself.

The food arrived and was laid out before them. The waiter nodded slightly to the look that Nikki gave him and she smiled. Her hand under the table moved back to Ben's lap and she picked up one of the special finger foods she had ordered. She turned and fed the bite sized pieces of food to Ben as her fingers caressed him. "One handed eating," she smiled. "Isn't this great? Ben moaned softly and nodded.

Looking about he finally shrugged and leaned in. He kissed her deeply, his hand once more slipping under her skirt. He moved his fingers up past the edge of her stockings, sliding inward expecting to encounter silk or soft cotton. What he found wasn't the soft curls of her honeypot, but smoothness to his fingers and slightly moist already.

His eyes grew wide as she parted her thighs with a soundless little gasp and smile. "You didn't..?" She giggled and licked along his jaw again as her fingers worked his zipper down. "You're right. I didn't." "I have been". Ben took a deep breath, quivering.

They had talked once about something like this. He had meant it purely as a verbal fantasy, one to get her thinking. His breath doubled and he nearly choked on the bite of food she was feeding him as her fingers pulled him free of his clothing, stroking his cock slowly under the tablecloth.

She whispered in his ear. "I'm going to make this the most unforgettable dinner you have ever had love." Ben loves the way she teases and knows she can be naughty when she wants too.

"But what about the other people?" He asked, almost desperate. Her fingers felt fabulous and he didn't want her to stop but he certainly didn't want to be caught with his cock out of his pants in public. She giggled and ducked down to lick his cock. "I made sure we got the most private booth. Amazing what $50 bucks will get you nowadays."

She slowly took him in her mouth and started to give him a most thorough teasing. Ben's eyes closed to slits as he watched her head bob up and down. The feel of her hot mouth on his cock, here with people no more than ten feet beyond the screen of flowers was so erotic. He could barely suppress the moan that rose up his throat. He panted and slid his hand down her back.

Nikki grinned and continued to suck Ben's cock into her throat under the table. She could feel him shivering all ready. She pulled back and swirled her tongue around and around his cock, then sat back up, her hand stroking his moist cock as her other reached for a swallow of her wine. They weren't eating much of the food she had paid for in advance but she was really enjoying the way Ben was trying to keep his body under control.

Sliding closer to him, she took his hand and guided it to her wet folds. Whispering she told him to touch her. When he did, at first hesitantly but quickly moving into his usual confident way, she was really strained to keep her own moans down to a murmur. "Yes baby," she looked into his eyes, her lips close to his. "That's right ohhhhh," she licked her lips.

"Get me all wet love and you can have your present right here. Would you like that?" "My...uhhh present?" Ben moaned as she stroked his cock in that steady tight grip, his hand working in and out of her wet slit.

She brought her lips to his and whispered against them. "How would my lover like to enter his woman right here?" "HERE?" He whispered loudly in amazement. She pressed her lips to his, nodding as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. Her hips were rocking, the leather upholstery of the bench creaking as she did. The moisture running from her arousal was a soft scent that Ben's body craved. She moved up onto his lap, her hand holding his cock. Slowly she worked her hips so that he slid into her deeply.

After a small shuddering gasp she arranged her short dress so it looked like she was just sitting on her lover's lap, her legs just a little to the side of his, her arms about his neck. She licked his ear and urged him to rock with her slowly moving hips. Ben couldn't believe what was happening.

His quiet little lover, the woman who was shy enough to never show much of her body on a beach was rocking his hard cock in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

He couldn't stop himself, he rocked with her, one hand brushing over her breast as the other went back under that skirt and reached for her clit. "Ohh baby," he kept his moans soft. "You are so hot," he rocked up his hips, his cock sliding easily in and out of the tight and smooth entrance that gripped it.

Nikki moaned into his ear, talking sex to him as she slid up and down. "Oh Ben, this is so hot. Ohh I'm so wet," she circled her hips on his cock. "Ohhh babe, make me cum right here." She stifled another moan into his ear then continued. "Make me cum babe and I'll pull your cum out of you right now," she rocked harder, obviously starting to do just what she wanted him to make her do.

Ben moaned a bit louder. Nikki's moist flower always felt so good to him, but usually they made love for hour's before he came inside her. He didn't know if it was the dress or the fact that they were in public but he could feel the pressure starting to build.

He grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her lips to his as he started to rock hard and fast, the bench squeaking only slightly. A part of his mind wondered about that but the rest was quickly clearing out as Nikki's flower started to clench around his cock.

Just then Nikki lifted up and he felt his almost explosive cock slip from her warm folds, she positioned herself forward just an inch before reaching under her and holding his shaft in her fist lowered her backside onto him.

He felt the change in tightness as she continued to lower herself back onto his lap. Nikki rocked her hips again in much the same way as before only difference now was she whispered in his ear, 'do you like your surprise now' as he found himself deep into her backside.

As she squirmed down, she rubbed her clit hard with her thumb, catching her moans of ecstasy in his mouth. He held her with one arm as she writhed almost silently, pumping his cock in and out of her tight ass that he had thought of for so long.

He thought he just might be able to control himself when she clenched hard in a particularly intense orgasmic wave and sent him over the edge himself. Nikki let out a edgy moan as she felt Ben's cum pushing up into her. The heat of his cock flooding her backside made her shudder all over and press down hard. She dragged her eyes to Ben's and somehow the two of them looked deep into the other's eyes, sharing their orgasms.

Ben held her close as the fluid of their shared pleasure started to slip from her body. Swallowing with a soft moan, he lifted her out of his lap. She grabbed a cloth napkin from the table and cleaned her nether regions with a smile full of mischief and pride. She had made her man cum in under 20 minutes and it was amazingly good too. "Oh goodness baby," he whisper, reaching for his drink and gulping some of the wine.

Nikki giggled and did the same. "Surprise baby." She smiled at him. "Like your present?" Ben couldn't help but laugh or blush as the same waiter appeared with a knock on the outer edge of the booth.

He asked if they were enjoying their dinner. Nikki tossed off an answer and asked to have their food bagged up and the check brought. The waiter took the food and they managed to get themselves into a semblance of order when he returned. He whispered to Nikki and she smiled wide and nodded.

Ben scooted from the booth first and took Nikki's hand to help her out. As she slid across the bench seat, she felt her body oozing and looking back saw a sheen of moisture trailing her. They both laughed as she leaned down to wipe it up giving a couple behind her a perfect view of her lovely backside as she leaned over.

As they retrieved their coats and walked from the restaurant, they each gave their tickets to the valet attendant and both waited til both cars had arrived. The car door held open for her and as she entered, her coat and dress parted exposing the sexy stocking tops to the valet and Ben.

She smiled and blew a kiss before heading off. Ben could only smile as he watched the lights of her car disappear into the evening night.... until next time when they meet....

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers