Lover's Flight Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple makes steamy love after first meeting.
2.2k words
3.88
6.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up feeling more satisfied than she ever had. She felt his hot flesh beneath her cheek, noting that he had an arm wrapped tight around her holding her close to him. She could feel his heartbeat beneath her hand, slow and steady. She smiled, and readjusted herself so she could look at the clock. It was 9:15 am. She slowly maneuvered from beneath his arm, wrapping the sheet around her toga style as she crawled out of the bed, making sure the blanket was covering him. She stood and looked down at his sleeping frame, thinking how lucky she was. She softly walked over to her luggage, opening it and taking out a bra, booty shorts, a tank top and a pair of jeans along with her shampoo and body wash. She went into his bathroom and shut the door so it was open just a crack. She ran the water for the shower, making sure it wasn't too hot. Dropping the sheet, she climbed in. She sighed as the water ran down her body and through her hair.

Brad woke up when he heard the shower come on. He smiled as his thoughts returned to last nights events. It was amazing and so worth the wait. He stretched, his body slowly waking up. He slid out of his bed, and walked naked to the other side of the room where the shower door was open a little. He opened it a little more and watched her as she ran her hands through her hair, washing it then running her hands down her body. Blood began to flow to his semi erect cock, making it hard and ready to go. He walked over to the shower and stepped in behind her, wrapping his arms around her and running his hands across her soapy breasts and down her stomach. She moaned in surprise as he kissed her neck.

"Did I wake you baby?" Kerri moaned as his fingers slipped against her warmth.

He pressed his fingers against her harder, the other hand massaging a breast in his hand.

"Oh no beautiful, I just thought I'd join you, you know to save water." He smiled.

Brad leaned her back against his chest, the water beating down on them. They kissed deeply, and Brad soaped them up even more. He ran his cock between Kerri's thighs, running it along her wet slit. She moaned as he bent her over slightly and raised one leg up on the side of the tub. He gripped one hip and lined up his cock at her entrance. He slowly moved inside her, going achingly slow. She tightened around his big cock the deeper he went. She moaned and looked back over her shoulder at him as he filled her completely, and he began to thrust against her. She moved her ass back against him, meeting his movements. He kept it slow for a few minutes before picking up speed and getting into a good pace. Kerri placed her hands on the shower wall, helping to balance herself. They were both moaning, getting progressively louder the harder they fucked. Brad's hand slid up her soapy back and he wrapped his fingers in her wet hair, yanking her head back as he thrust against her harder and faster.

Kerri cried out in pleasure, her body setting afire as Brad roughly began to fuck her. She took one hand off the shower wall and massaged her breast. She felt her body start to tingle, and her orgasm hit her so hard she almost lost her balance. Brad's hand on her hip saved her, which wrapped around her waist to support her as he began to throb inside her. He exploded deep inside her, her muscles milking his cock for all he had. He pulled her shaking body tight against his, their heartbeats becoming one as they stood beneath the water. He trailed his lips on her shoulder, up her neck and finally nibbling on her earlobe. His hands roaming on her body.

"That was so hot baby..." he whispered into her ear.

Kerri turned her head towards him and captured his lips with hers, turning her body so their chests were pressed together. They finished washing each other, and stepped out of the shower. Brad grabbed the towel and ran it over her body, drying her off. She returned the favor and Brad kissed her before walking out into his bedroom to find clothes.

Kerri stood in front of the mirror, and picked up her lacy boy shorts. She slipped them on one leg, then the other and pulled them up slowly, making sure it was placed just right. She slipped on the matching bra, and stepped into her jeans. She buttoned them and then grabbed her shirt and walked out into the bedroom. Brad was dressed in jean shorts and a shirt. He was laying on the bed, watching her with a smile on his face. She smiled back at him and grabbed her deodorant. After putting it on she proceeded to brush her wet hair. She grabbed her shirt and crawled on the bed next to Brad, whose arms opened to accept her willingly. They cuddled and kissed for a few minutes before their stomachs started to make the tell tale signs that they were hungry. They sat up on the bed and Kerri pulled her shirt on. Brad took her hand and guided her through the now sunlit house, which had been very dark upon her arrival. He gave her the grand tour, showing her all the vacant rooms in the house, the dining room, living room, the other bathroom, and his kids rooms. They ended up in the kitchen, where he proceeded to get the fixings for eggs and toast.

He walked to the freezer and opened it. He looked around the freezer door at her and smiled.

"Would you like bacon or sausage, my dear?"

She laughed, and said sausage. She hopped up to sit on the island counter that faced the stove. He walked over to her, sitting the sausage down and stepping between her legs to kiss her deeply. His tongue flicked against her lips, and she opened her mouth to him. They had a feverish make-out session right there, his hands gripping her hips and her hands gripping his sides. They pulled apart, moaning softly.

"Its so hard to control myself around you baby..." Kerri whispered against his lips, and Brad nodded in agreement. He smiled once more, snuck a quick kiss in before he turned around, grabbing the sausage and beginning to cook. She sat on the counter and watched him. He looked so cute cooking, the way his face looked when the eggs wouldn't do what he wanted made her smile. She had made up her mind, he was hers.

Brad kept sneaking glances at her over his shoulders. She looked so innocent sitting up there, watching him cook. He could tell she was still nervous about being here, but he was going to make her feel like she belonged here with him.

Once the cooking was done, he made up their plates and they gravitated towards the table to sit. They began to eat, chit chatting about what they wanted to do while she was here. He wanted to take her out to see the city. Once they were finished eating, Kerri picked up their plates and leaned down to give Brad a quick kiss before walking to the sink and beginning to run the water to wash their dishes. Brad followed her with his eyes, loving the way her butt swayed as she walked. She was so damn hot. He closed his eyes, smiling. Kerri filled up the sink and looked over at him as she turned the water off. She began to wash the dishes and rinsed them off, setting them in the dish rack. His eyes were still closed when she was finished, so she drained the sink and got her hands rewet. She tiptoed over to him and stuck her wet hands on his cheeks. His eyes popped open to find out what it was, then laughed as he realized it was her. He reached for her and she laughed, and turned and ran into the living room from him. He chased after her, cornering her by the couch. Her eyes sparkled when she laughed, her face beaming in good old fashion fun as she tried to get around him. He caught her by the waist and got her to the floor, pinning her arms above her head and straddling her hips.

"Give up yet?" he asked her as she playful struggled against him, smiling.

"Nope, I'm a fighter hehe" She laughed, looking into his eyes. Brad leaned down over her and pressed a passionate kiss to her lips. He felt her melt into his kiss, and his grip loosened on her wrists. He slipped his tongue gently between her lips, and she invited him in, her tongue searching for and meeting his. His hands slid down her arms and caressed the sides of her breasts on its search for the bottom of her t-shirt. His hands found the bottom and snaked underneath it, caressing her stomach and sliding her shirt up, tugging it off. He dipped his head to her breasts and used his tongue to trace the curves near the top of her bra. She arched her back as his hands slid beneath her and unsnapped her bra, sliding it off and exposing her hard nipples to him. He groaned and took one into his hot mouth, making her moan and grip his head, holding him to her. He flicked his tongue on her sensitive nub before switching to the other. She writhed beneath him in pleasure, his mouth teasing her nipple beyond belief. Her pussy was on fire as he kissed up to her collarbone and bit softly in the curve of her neck.

"Brad...please baby..." she moaned softly. He continued his soft kisses and caresses down her body to her waistband. His fingers made quick work of the button and zipper, and she lifted her hips as he tugged the jeans down her legs. He slid back up and curled his fingers into her boyshorts, pulling them down before lifting her legs over his shoulders and nuzzling his mouth against her heat. His tongue flicked out against her clit several times, making her cry out.

His tongue felt so damn good. She bucked her hips up as he continued to pleasure her, her hands running on his head. The pleasure was immense, she was crying out and writhing beneath him. She felt his fingers dig into her hips as he began to suck on her clit. She screamed in pleasure as she came on his tongue, bucking her hips up as the pleasure came over her body. One of his hands slid up to massage a breast, pinching a nipple slightly. She laid there recovering from her orgasm not realizing that Brad was stripping naked until she felt her legs go over his shoulders again and felt him penetrate her deeply. They both groaned out loud, Kerri's mouth open in a silent cry as he sunk deeper than he previously had.

"OH FUCK!" Brad cursed as she tightened around him. He stilled once he was balls deep, breathing heavily. His arms held most of his weight as he began to thrust in and out of her tight pussy. She gripped his arms as he picked up speed, pummeling in and out of her so fast. He looked deep into her eyes as she came on his cock, crying out. He leaned over her farther, capturing her lips with his mid-moan, and once she was finished he pulled out of her slowly. He pulled her up with him and brought her to the couch, draping her over the edge. He gripped her hip with one hand and placed the other in the small of her back as he entered her from behind. He fucked her slow and steady, and she moved her ass back to meet his thrusts. The pace didn't stay slow for long as Brad snaked his hand from her back up into her hair, intertwining his fingers and gripping it tightly.

She felt his grip tighten on her hip as he added a circle motion with his thrusting. She looked back over her shoulder at him and growled at him.

"Fuck me harder baby!" he did, so hard she was screaming his name at the top of her lungs. She had never been fucked this good before. She heard him cry out her name and slam against her hard as he exploded, his hand on her hip snaking down and rubbing her clit hard. That made her body explode in pleasure and her pussy spasmed around him. He leaned over her, his lips pressing a heated kiss between her shoulder blades as he finished. They kissed feverishly, and Brad whispered against her ear.

"I have never came so hard in my entire life. I love you so much."

Kerri turned towards him, sincerity in her eyes. "I love you too, more than you'll ever know baby."

They stood up slowly together, separating. Brad took Kerri's hand and then grabbed their clothes and guided her back towards the shower.