Lovers From Beyond Ep. 02

Story Info
The adventure in apartment 13 continues.
6.7k words
4.65
3.7k
4

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ghost In Apartment 13 Continued

"Of all the hare-brained schemes I've heard in my life..." Eleanor called out, as she started down the stairs. "I cannot believe you dragged us out here to the middle of nowhere, just to..."

"Shhhh!" Both Katherine and Victoria shushed her simultaneously.

Eleanor paused on the stairs, halfway to the first floor. "What is going on?"

"Come down here, but be very quiet." Katherine said, in a hushed tone.

Sensing their agitation, Eleanor quietly finished her descent. She stepped over to take a seat next to her two buddies.

Eleanor leaned close to them and whispered, "What is going on with you two?"

Katherine kept her gaze steadily toward the tiny kitchen space. "The ghost is here."

Eleanor opened her mouth to refute this, when Victoria cut her off with a sudden and sharp "Shhh!"

"If you keep really quiet," Katherine explained. "And I mean listening to your heartbeat quiet, you'll be able to hear it moving around in there."

"We heard it stepping in through the front door." Victoria excitedly added. "As if the ghost was coming home from work or something. I think it knows we're here, too. Just like Kathy said, it stopped to stare at us for a really long time, before it went off into the kitchen."

"Well, I don't hear anything." Eleanor frowned.

"That's because you're not really listening." Katherine nearly glared at her.

"I think it's a man." Victoria stated. "It does sound like a man, just like Kathy said it would. It stomps around and it bangs into things. It feels just like a man."

"Why can't I sense anything?" Eleanor complained.

"I already told you why, it's because you're not trying hard enough." Katherine turned to address her. "I think I can smell him now, too. He stinks. Maybe he works as a janitor or a garbage man, or something like that. He doesn't smell at all like the other times. But then again, I was already upstairs waiting for him on my other visits. It was much later than it is now."

"We should tell the ghost to go upstairs and take a shower." Victoria joked.

"Listen!" Katherine whispered.

Sure enough, soft footsteps were heard moving about on the kitchen tile. Katherine half turned toward the kitchen, while staying seated on the carpet.

"Hello, ghost." Her voice was direct, but friendly. "I'd like to introduce you to my two friends. This is Eleanor and this is Victoria."

Eleanor thought the introduction to an invisible entity was weird, not to mention foolish.

Victoria held up her hand, smiled cutely and waved. Merrily, she said, "Hi!"

The ghost in the kitchen stood silent.

"He's watching us." Katherine informed the others. "I just know he is."

"Maybe he thinks that we're ghosts." Victoria suggested.

"What?" Eleanor asked. "What sort of nonsense is that?"

"You know, maybe wherever the ghost is, he's real." Victoria elaborated. "Maybe we've gone into his dimension, like in an episode of the Twilight Zone or something. Maybe in his eyes, he's real and we're the ghosts."

"Oh, please." Eleanor protested. "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!"

"I know what he did to me felt real enough." Katherine whispered.

Behind the three, the steps started up again. They seemed to make their way around the three women, as if in caution. A moment later, the steps started trotting up the stairs. It sounded as if two heavy, plodding feet were stomping their way up.

"I know why the ghost is so loud when it's going up the stairs." Katherine realized. "When I had the carpeting put in, I put extra padding on each floor, but not on the steps. The sound isn't being muffled as much and so it's louder."

"Are you trying to tell me that the ghost has the weight of an actual human being?" Eleanor asked in disbelief. "Please tell me you're kidding?"

"Well, its tongue sure felt like a human tongue!" Katherine snapped back. "I can't explain everything! It didn't need to open the front door to get in here, but now that it's inside the apartment, it sounds just like a normal person going about their business."

"It's on familiar ground." Victoria suggested. "Now that the ghost is back where it spent most of its time in its former life, it's drawing power and strength from the environment around it."

"Since when did you become such an expert on the paranormal?" Eleanor asked.

"Hey, I watch that Ghost Bustin' show sometimes. And I've read quite a few books on the supernatural, thank you very much. Maybe I don't spend my entire day preening and brushing my hair like you do."

Eleanor was about to lash back, when Katherine spoke up. "I'm going upstairs."

"Oh, no you're not!" Victoria, usually the skittish one, halted Katherine and greatly surprised the other two women. "You've already had your turn. In fact, you've already had a bunch of turns. I want to go up next."

Flabbergasted, Katherine merely waved at the stairs. "Be my guest. Eleanor's been kind enough to leave her sleeping bag up there for you."

Still dressed in her pink tracksuit, the voluptuous Victoria courageously stepped over to the stairs and started on her way up. The curvy redhead cast one final glance at her two comrades, at about the midway point up the stairs. After sucking up a resolute breath, she went on. Soon, only Victoria's legs were visible, and then only her pink and plaid Burberry sneakers. Finally, there was nothing of Victoria left to be seen at all.

Like a conspirator, Katherine leaned closer to Eleanor. "I didn't think she had it in her." She then giggled. "But maybe in a minute or two, she will have it in her! I'm talking about the ghost tongue, you know!"

As Katherine said this, Eleanor noted, her eyes were lingering on Eleanor's loose shirt. To be specific, Katherine's eyes were resting on her full bosom. The woman gazed at her for a handful of seconds longer than what Eleanor would consider proper. It wasn't the first time, the shapely blonde recalled, that she'd seen the leaner woman's gaze on her figure. Eleanor had always just assumed that Katherine simply hadn't been raised as a proper lady. She'd never been taught that it wasn't polite to stare at a person's body that way.

Normally, Eleanor wouldn't make such an issue of the impropriety. On this occasion, she'd been at odds with Katherine for much of that day over this whole ghost nonsense. Eleanor quickly thought up a roundabout way to strike some venom in the other woman's direction.

"Actually, I didn't expect Victoria to be so brash, either." Eleanor started; raising her arms high into the air as if she were about to yawn. At the same time, her action drew the shirt's fabric close to her prominent breasts. Automatically, Katherine's gaze focused on her bust, and Eleanor closed in to snare the other woman in her trap. "Say, Katherine, I've been meaning to ask you..."

"Yes?"

"Why are you always staring at my tits?"

Katherine looked shocked at being confronted so directly. Both her eyes and her head darted in the opposite direction. "I wasn't staring!"

"Do you see? I can be as crass as you are, when I choose to be." Eleanor verbally belittled the other woman. "And yes, you were staring at my tits. In fact, I always seem to catch you looking at them. I demand to know why you're doing it!"

For several moments, Katherine stayed quiet. With a downcast gaze, she turned back in Eleanor's direction. "I'm sorry. I'm jealous of you and your perfect body. Your figure is so much more beautiful than mine ever was. And my breasts, they can't even begin to hold a candle to yours."

Maybe it was the wine that had loosened up both her lips and Katherine's, Eleanor considered. Or maybe it was the idea of doing something provocative with the ghost upstairs. Before Eleanor could begin to articulate a reply, however, they heard Victoria's raised voice upstairs. It was loud and stern in tone, but not quite clear enough for them to be able to discern the words.

Katherine raised herself up on her knees. "Do you suppose she's all right?"

"I don't know." Eleanor replied. "But it would be just like her, don't you think, to start having a debate with somebody right off the bat, and even if that somebody is from the 'other side.' She's always contradicting what's being said, after all."

"That's not Victoria at all." Katherine refuted. "You're talking about yourself!"

"Oh, really?" Eleanor shot back. "And I suppose that you think you're Mother Teresa now, after you've the dragged the two of us down here to participate in your little sex scheme with a ghost?"

"The way I see it, nobody dragged you anywhere. You got into my car on your own two legs!"

The two women glared at one another. Had they more of an audience around them, a mockery of a catfight might have quickly ensued. As it was, neither woman felt like being overdramatic, or at least not without a crowd present. As if they were thinking with a single mind, they both turned to look up at the stairs.

"We should go up and check on her." Katherine suggested.

Eleanor started to rise. "Let's do that."

They both reached the stairs at the same moment. Since Eleanor suspected that Katherine might stare at her butt if she ascended first, she stepped aside and allowed the leaner woman to pass.

"It's your apartment, so you take the lead." The blonde said.

Katherine gave her a snide look, before quickly trotting up the stairs.

As the hallway light was on, the women had no trouble in reaching the haunted bedroom. They both peeked into its shadows and found Victoria standing by one of the room's large windows. The window was as wide open as it could get, allowing a breeze of cool air to flow inside.

"You didn't throw the ghost out the window, did you?" Eleanor kidded.

Victoria had her arms crossed over her chest as if she were irritated. She unclasped them and slid the window shut, then turned back to face the other two. "What are you doing up here? Aren't you both supposed to stay downstairs until I come for you?"

"We heard you say something." Katherine divulged. "You sounded angry. We were worried so we came upstairs to look in on you."

"Oh, about that." Victoria noticed that Eleanor had reached out to flip on the light switch. "Leave the light off. The ghost should be back shortly."

"What happened up here?" Eleanor asked. "Will you tell us?"

"The ghost came into the bedroom, just like Katherine said it would." Victoria admitted. "But it came in here smelling like a garbage dump. I told it to march itself out of here until it got itself all cleaned up. I told it that I didn't want it to come back until it smelled like a perfect gentleman."

Katherine laughed. "You really said that?"

"Of course I did." Victoria confirmed. "I may be desperate for a man's company, but I'm not desperate enough to go into a garbage dump to find it."

"We should go back downstairs then?" Eleanor asked.

Victoria shook her head. "No. I think that if something is going to happen here tonight, we should all be witnesses to it. Otherwise, both of you will say I made it up."

"Even if the ghost does something erotic to you?" Eleanor asked. "You don't mind us watching?"

"Especially if the ghost does something erotic to me." Victoria quipped. "We all came here to do something together. If the two of you want to stay downstairs and miss the whole thing, then off you go! Besides, I'm not as insecure about my body as either one of you is."

"I never said I was insecure about my body!" Katherine sounded genuinely offended.

"If you weren't, you wouldn't be drooling over Eleanor all the time, now would you?" Victoria shot back. "Do you really think I hadn't noticed? Well, I'll have you know, that I have just as nice a figure as Eleanor, and maybe even better!" These last few words rang heavy with the pangs of jealousy.

Being nearest the bedroom door, Eleanor caught the whiff of men's cologne first. "Ladies, I think I smell something."

The other two paused from their bickering, and soon picked up the scent as well.

"What is that?" Katherine asked.

"Old Spice." Victoria deduced. "And while I'd rather have my men with a little splash of Capri Orange myself, if this is the best cologne they had at the ghostly department store, then it will have to do for now." She stepped directly into the center of the room and demanded, "Ghost, come here right now!"

Sure enough, the other two women sensed the phantom stepping around them and towards its cruel new mistress.

Victoria addressed her compatriots. "See, all you need is a little sense of authority in these matters." She scanned around her immediate vicinity. "Now, where are you, ghost? Ah, there. I can sense you standing right there."

Shamelessly, Victoria reached up to grasp the zipper on her top, and zipped it all the way open. The soft sweater was soon discarded aside, and the jogging pants and sneakers were next to go.

In awe, both Eleanor and Katherine gazed at their friend's form, now clad only in a lacy pink bra and matching panties. Victoria was the plumpest of the three, with large D cup breasts that no longer jutted out as firmly as they once did, and a soft belly that was full, but not quite unsightly. Her meaty legs had never once been mistaken for those of a runner. However, Victoria was far from being an eyesore, for her age anyway, as her skin was pale and creamy and nice. Once she'd removed her bra, she exhibited breasts with very large and vague areola, and aroused nipples the size of the last segment of an average pinkie finger. After her panties had also been removed, the other women took in a neatly trimmed and dark red tangle of pubic hair as well. They both noted the way that Victoria placed her fists on either side of her waist, and lifted her chin in an imperious manner.

"Ghost, these are your orders." Victoria declared. "You will service me in the same way that you serviced Katherine, whom I must declare, is much too thin to be arousing to a sexual connoisseur such as yourself. Although I couldn't blame you if you didn't want to pleasure Eleanor, as she can be a pompous bitch on occasion, once you are finished with me, ghost, you will service her as well. But not to the same degree of quality as that which you've bestowed upon myself, of course, because that just won't do." Victoria then settled her voluptuous frame down on the carpet, and both lifted her knees and spread her legs. "If this is understood, you may proceed immediately."

Not more than ten seconds later, Victoria squealed in delight, as the mysterious licker got down to his task.

Eleanor didn't know whether to be angry or aroused, as she looked over at the gawking Katherine. The short-haired woman had the lower portion of her face covered with her hands, with her eyes opened wide and registering surprise.

"I can't believe she's doing it." Katherine whispered.

"Well, I can't believe what she just said about us." Eleanor grumbled.

For the next few minutes, both women witnessed their portly friend being savaged by a phantom tongue. They heard the increased brevity of Victoria's breaths, as well an occasional lusty moan escaping from her lips. If either Eleanor or Katherine denied that they were getting turned on at that moment, they would have both been lying.

"You've heard that slogan, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?" Katherine asked.

"No, not really." Eleanor answered.

"It means that whatever happens in this room tonight," Katherine explained. "Is not to be mentioned to anyone presently outside of this room. Kapish?"

Eleanor nodded, just as Katherine started pulling her long shirt over her head. "What do you think you're doing?"

Katherine offhandedly threw her shirt at Eleanor. "Well, I didn't come here tonight to be a spectator, that's for sure. You can stand there and be our cheerleader, if that's what you want to do."

Katherine stepped away, leaving Eleanor to gawk at her tiny, but proud, A cup breasts, her lean waist and toned legs. Finally, the blonde observed a tight butt that, while no longer tight enough to crack walnuts, still retained most of its shape and firmness. The lean woman's body had more of a manly shape, Eleanor considered, but without the cock that usually went with it.

Almost casually, Katherine lay down next to the panting Victoria. Gently, she reached out to caress the bigger woman's swollen mammary. Victoria, who had her eyes closed, opened them at the other's touch. The two women, one lean and the other portly, gazed into one another's eyes longingly.

"I suppose," Victoria said hotly. "That in the absence of a man's lips, yours will have to do for now."

She reached up to cradle Katherine's neck in her hand, and brought the woman's head down to where their mouths would meet. Passionately they kissed, with Victoria taking an occasional break to grunt out from the pleasure that was being thrust on her from way down between her legs.

And poor Eleanor, standing there quietly by the doorway, grew more aroused by the second. The gorgeous blonde found herself wishing that it were her mouth emitting some of those sensual sounds now echoing against the room's walls.

Resolutely, Eleanor said, "I am nobody's fucking cheerleader!"

The blonde took a step forward, only to pause in something approaching terror when Victoria suddenly shrieked. Katherine had invaded Victoria's private confines with her long fingers, she noticed. Katherine was stimulating her friend vigorously, producing so much noise from the other woman that it nearly unnerved Eleanor. Meanwhile, the ghost had slipped aside and upward, and had renewed its licking duties on Victoria's breasts. Eleanor knew that the ghost had shifted its position; this was evidenced by a pale sheen with a roughly human form, now intertwined with the bodies of the two ladies.

"Oh, my." Eleanor gasped. "The ghost is becoming more real!"

Victoria fought off Katherine's greedy fingers, and the ghost's licking. She was still panting heavily as if she'd been running a marathon.

Through her halted breaths she answered, "It's a known phenomena. If a person is apt to believe in the supernatural, then the supernatural will manifest itself more clearly. If a person doesn't believe, they won't see a thing. We must concentrate on making the ghost more real. In effect, he will become more real."

Katherine timidly reached out to touch the phantom, who was more or less clearly outlined in the darkness of the bedroom. "I can touch it, or him, I mean. His body feels like a tiny little jolt of electricity. It's nowhere near solid, though. More like a cloud or a mist."

"How do you know for certain that it's a him?" Eleanor asked.

"Dearie, he has a man's parts." Victoria replied. "I can feel them resting on my thigh." The portly woman sat up. "You must come an join us, Eleanor."

"But how?" Eleanor asked.

"Don't be simple." Victoria scolded her mildly. "You take your clothes off, and you come over here and sit right in between us. I'm sure one of us will figure out what to do next."

"Haven't you ever played naked Twister?" Katherine asked.

"No." Eleanor answered. "Of course not!"

Katherine sympathetically glanced over at Victoria. "We simply have to get this woman to loosen up a little."

"Agreed." Victoria nodded. "Eleanor dear, what are you waiting for? Undress!"

A part of Eleanor would have rather made a run for the door, to avoid the entire bizarre scene. Another part of her recalled her wilder, younger days, such as when she'd asked a man to take her in the elevator of a high-rise. Or when she'd seduced two men at the same time. Even as Eleanor's inhibitions screamed at her to halt, she defied her own conservative nature and pulled her long shirt over her head. This left her two girlfriends to marvel at her sultry figure clad in black lingerie. 34 C - 30 - 34, were her measurements.

12