Lovers From Beyond Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine whistled approvingly. "You look like you could have been a centerfold, once."

"I almost was." Eleanor admitted. "When I was still in college. The magazine refused to meet my price."

"I'll bet you're telling us the truth." The lean woman chuckled.

"Well, of course I am."

With as much of a regal air as she could muster under the circumstances, Eleanor reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. After this was removed, she leaned over to remove her panties, and allowed her magnificent breasts to momentarily dangle like ripe oranges. In her most sultry tone, Eleanor stood up and asked, "Where do you girls want me?"

"Ooh, you just gave me chills with that voice." Katherine blurted.

"And judging from the heat exuding from our gentleman friend's party piece, I'd say he approves of you as well." Victoria agreed. "I know I do. Now come over here and sit between us."

Eleanor approached the trio and waited as they all scrambled aside, ghost included, to make room for her. She next slipped down onto her knees.

"Stop right there." Katherine said, giving the blonde vixen pause. Katherine lay down directly in front of her, and close enough to wrap her trim thighs around Eleanor's legs. "Now, come to mama."

Eleanor thought she'd been shocked enough that evening, but this might have been the peak of her astonishment. She had never been intimate with another woman in her entire life. Yet here she was, with her naked thighs rubbing against Katherine's, and with Katherine staring at her as if she was about to get the best birthday present she'd ever seen.

"You used to be so wild." Victoria reminded her. "I remember all those stories you used to tell me, about how you were willing to try anything..."

Well, she could still be wild, Eleanor resolved, as she leaned forward and positioned herself on her hands and knees. Katherine could barely contain her lust. As soon as Eleanor was on all fours, the wanting woman inched up far enough for her eyes to be level with Eleanor's. A fraction of a second later, and Katherine's hands were doing their best to engulf her breasts. And poor Eleanor, who hadn't had her breasts touched in so, so long, was instantly shuddering and relishing the sensual groping like a randy schoolgirl.

"You're such a delicious bitch." Katherine envied her, keeping her gaze constantly locked on Eleanor's. "If I had a cock, I'd fuck you raw."

Eleanor became so absorbed with Katherine's fondling, that she barely noticed Victoria slipping away from her. The blonde didn't even know her friend was gone until she heard Victoria's voice a few moments later.

"I think she's ready for you, ghost." Victoria said.

"Ready for what?" Eleanor asked, only to feel a pair of very cold hands grab onto her meaty and upraised ass.

It was the phantom, she realized, ghost-handling her from behind, while Katherine woman-handled her from below. And not only that, but she felt another strong shudder as ghostly thighs moved in closer to hers. Something that was a combination of both cold and hot poked at the outer edges of her engorged pussy. In a gentle, steady motion, the ghost inserted its prick into her.

"How does that feel?" Victoria asked.

Eleanor shut her eyes and groaned with pleasure, as the prick invaded her hot insides with its strange and tingly substance. It felt like a cold Popsicle and a hot poker at the same time. It buzzed as if it had a low wattage attached to it. As to how it felt, the only answer she could give was, "Incredible!"

While holding her butt in place, the ghost began thrusting at her in earnest. Eleanor moaned and groaned enthusiastically, until she opened her eyes and saw her enthralled audience lying beneath her. Katherine's inflamed eyes gave Eleanor the impression that she was just as aroused as Eleanor was.

"Come down here." Katherine ordered.

Eleanor complied. It was too much for her to even attempt to kiss Katherine, as her mouth was opened wide, and her breaths hearty and lustful from the multiple assaults she was enduring. This didn't falter Katherine in the slightest, as the leaner woman was more than content to lather her kisses on Eleanor's cheeks and throat. Once the leaner woman snagged a full breast with her lips, it felt as if she were attempting to devour it.

As for the ghost, well, who knew what was really going on its head? It probably thought it had hit some kind of jackpot, by getting a chance to cavort with what most wealthy men wouldn't hesitate to reign in as a trophy wife.

Eleanor's inevitable and throaty orgasm erupted onto the side of Katherine's face. In return, Katherine sought to somehow control it by embracing Eleanor's sultry body and squeezing it tightly. Still, the ghost maintained its fervor, prolonging the climax far longer than any mortal man could. Finally Eleanor could take no more of the sensual abuse. She threw herself to one side to catch her breath.

Katherine, as if she meant to follow and mount the woman like some sort of predator, reached out with a slender arm. She'd barely twisted onto her side, only to sense the ghost pouncing on her next. One of her legs was yanked up and into the air, while the ghost sat astride her remaining thigh and penetrated her from the side.

"Oh!" Katherine cried out sharply, as the phantom impaled her and successfully marked her as its next target.

Ghostly hands ran the length of Katherine's middle and clutched at her small breasts. Ghostly fingers even dared to press into the startled woman's mouth and demand attention there. Katherine closed her mouth over them, licking at them and running her tongue all over their tingly lengths. The ghost then tightly gripped her abdomen, and resumed the hurried throttling it had commenced on Eleanor just moments before.

Victoria noticed that Eleanor was watching the bizarre frenzy with more than a little fascination. She asked, "Do you think a ghost can have an orgasm?"

"I certainly hope it doesn't have one too quickly." Eleanor admitted. "I'd like to get in line and go on that ride again!"

"Not before me!" Victoria grinned, after which she crawled over to Eleanor's side. "I want to try something. Kiss me."

"I can't. You're my best friend. I wouldn't feel right about it."

"Fine, then let me kiss you." Victoria didn't wait for a reply, as she moved in and planted her lips firmly on Eleanor's.

Eleanor tried to be passionate about it, but she couldn't. She soon gave up trying. "I'm sorry. I told you, I can't."

"I know." Victoria replied. "I can't either, not really. At least, not with you. I just don't see you as a sexy woman. I mean, you have a great body and everything, but I only see you as my best friend. The same way that you see me, I suppose. But with Katherine, there's something different. I was so jealous that she wanted you, and not me, for all this time. For some reason, the thought of making love to her would always get me excited. Why do you suppose that is?"

"Perhaps she reminds you of a man, more than I do." Eleanor suggested. "She does to me, anyway. With the right haircut and wardrobe, I'm sure Katherine could even pass for one."

"Do you really think that's it?" Victoria asked. "I'd like to kiss her again, but I don't want to leave you out in the cold."

"You won't. Go ahead and have your fun."

A naughty look crossed Victoria's eyes. "I dare you to put your hands on her."

"I couldn't." Eleanor shook her head. "I've never done that to a woman before."

"I have." Victoria revealed. "With my French maid, shortly after I kicked my Harry out. I couldn't see myself cheating on my husband with the butler, even though Harry had already cheated on me with his whore of a secretary. So I chose the maid instead." She grasped Eleanor's wrist and led her closer to the steamy action. "Come on."

Katherine, still lying on her side, bit at her bottom lip with her eyes tightly shut, as the ghost engaged in long and deep strokes and continued to ravage her body. It seemed as if she was barely controlling herself from screaming out loud.

Playfully, Victoria lay down just behind Katherine, reaching around the woman's middle to tease her nipples. Katherine had to momentarily displace the ghost, as she turned over on her opposite side. The moment she was settled, the ghost went back to work on her. The two women played with each other's breasts, giggling and smiling at one another, until Katherine pulled Victoria close. The leaner woman stifled her moans on the other's shoulder and shuddered in an explosive climax. Katherine tried to outlast the ghost, too, but as with Eleanor, the ghost's unmatched stamina proved too much for her.

In the end, Katherine cried out, "Enough! That's enough! I can't take any more!"

Victoria knew she wasn't as daring as Katherine, or as glamorous as Eleanor. With a great amount of determination, she sought, for once, to outdo them both.

"Ghost," Victoria demanded. "Lay down right here in the middle of this bedroom."

The ghost complied. Although Victoria tried several times to mount the not-quite-solid form, each time she ended up smacking her rump on the carpet. She admonished the other two ladies for her failure.

"You're not concentrating hard enough!" Victoria told her friends, trying a couple more times until she finally gave up on it. "Oh, fiddle!"

As a last recourse, Victoria lay down on her back and ordered the ghost to do its worst to her. Of course, the ghost took up the mandate, for what else did it have to do, besides mope around the apartment all night and haunt the place?

"I want a good thrashing, do you hear me?" Victoria told it. "I want to be able to look at these two sluts directly in the eye tomorrow, and tell them that you gave me the best you had. I want to say that I took it all when they couldn't!"

What Victoria asked for, she certainly got, for the ghost well knew a goading when it heard one. The ghost pulled out all the stops, pummeling recklessly at the resolute woman while it pinned her by the shoulders, squeezing harshly at her breasts, before employing its trademark lick on them. When all those maneuvers failed to bring Victoria to a climax, it even threw Victoria's legs up on its shoulders. Fully exposed to the close scrutiny of her associates-turned-lovers, were the plump woman's wet cunny and curvy posterior. Katherine gawked openly. Eleanor looked over frequently, while she pretended not to.

Finally, just when matters had reached a fevered pitch and Victoria's breasts were bouncing about like runaway beach balls, all three women felt something snap. The ghost pulled away and seemed to waver while on its knees. Finally, it fell over on its back and vanished. A long, trailing moan could be heard in its wake.

Katherine had covered the bottom half of her face with hands. "I think she killed it! I think she killed the ghost with her pussy!"

"That's impossible." Eleanor refuted. "A ghost is already dead. It cannot die twice."

"Then what just happened?"

"I'll tell you what happened." Victoria sat up, rubbing her sides and lower back. "I've just been fucked silly, that's what. I had so many orgasms that I lost count after twenty-two. And, I've acquired a bad case of rug burn all over my back on top of all that!"

Both Eleanor and Katherine laughed in dignified manners.

A moment later, a loud knocking could be heard from downstairs.

"I suppose that's the security guard." Katherine assumed. "Coming to check on what all the ruckus is about."

"Well, you'd better go and answer the door, then." Victoria replied. "Before he kicks it down and sees us all naked like this."

"Where is my shirt?" Katherine asked, as she glanced around at the carpet in the dark bedroom.

"If you were as brazen as you like to think you are," Victoria dared. "You would go downstairs and answer the door in the nude."

Katherine considered this, smugly. "I could do that a dozen times before you'd even step out of this bedroom without any clothes on."

In unison, both ladies turned to look at Eleanor. Originally, they'd both thought the blonde would be the boldest of them all. In fact, things had turned out to be quite the opposite.

"Oh, no." Eleanor began backing away. "I know what you're thinking and I'm not going to do it. I will not, under any circumstances, be answering any doors while I'm naked!"

In the end, the security guard, who fortunately happened to be in his early forties, tall and reasonably well built, was stunned to find not one, but three unclad older women on the other side of the apartment door. In fact, anybody who might have usually watched the guard following his predictable rounds would have commented that the man was not to be seen for the rest of the night.

Just a few days later, we come across the very affluent and very crowded business district of Prospect Avenue in La Jolla. Here, we find two very lovely older ladies sitting in one of the area's many sidewalk cafes. One, the redhead, is robust and with a healthy glow about her cheeks. She is seen wearing a nicely cut Malandrino bustier dress, streaked with black and splashed with purple, and revealing an ample, but not too showy, amount of cleavage.

The second woman, the beautiful blonde, wore her wide-brimmed, charcoal-colored straw hat and her dark sunglasses. Covering her shapely figure is a form-fitting, strapless black dress that also enhances her sizable breasts. The woman is attractive enough to warrant a second look from spectators, as if she were one of those celebrities that are occasionally spotted in town.

The two women are taking in the sights. They are sitting suspiciously close to a valet stand, where half a dozen young and mostly strapping men are engaged in picking up or dropping off luxury automobiles. They also have three cups of hot java sitting on the small table before them. Of those three, one is still full and getting colder by the minute.

"Here she comes, finally." Victoria points out an approaching form. "I still can't believe you never suspected that Katherine was bisexual."

"Let's not mention that too openly." Eleanor tips her glasses down to confirm the identity of the newcomer. As soon as Katherine is acceptably near, Eleanor stands up and holds her arms out, in her usual, grandstanding sort of way.

"Sorry I'm late." Katherine says.

"I hear that being late is becoming fashionably acceptable once again." Eleanor quips, as she kisses, and in turn, is kissed by Katherine.

Katherine steps around the table to receive a similar greeting from Victoria.

"Why are you late this time?" Victoria asks.

Katherine nearly blushes. "I was taking a drive through a certain part of town last night, and I happened to stop by a certain apartment complex..."

The other two women lean closer as if the three of them are conspirators.

"You'll never guess who's back."

"Oh, my." Eleanor starts fanning herself with one of the café's menus, as if she's suddenly feeling hot.

"Are you sure?" Victoria whispers.

"Of course I am." Katherine replies. "In his own special way, our friend has let me know that he would like to see the three of us again."

"He licked your pussy again." Eleanor states with a grin.

"I can't believe it!" Victoria squeals. "Eleanor really said pussy!"

"He surely did lick my pussy. I discovered something else that the two of you might find interesting." Katherine pulls out her cell phone and activates the speaker function. She clicks a number from her many speed-dial selections. As the phone begins to dial out, she sets it in the center of the table, where all three women can clearly hear the conversation that is about to take place.

"Who are you calling?" Victoria asks.

"The custodial supervisor that formerly took care of a certain apartment complex, which I now happen to own." Katherine states.

The call is answered. A gruff male voice says, "Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Vargas." Katherine greets. "This is Katherine. I spoke with you earlier today, and I have two of my associates with me now. The story you told me this morning was so very fascinating. I was hoping you'd tell my friends about it. This is why I have you on speaker right now."

"You want to hear about the haunted apartment again, right?"

"Yes I do. Please go on."

"Yeah, okay. Well, I'll tell you what I told you earlier. Three young guys were renting the place. All three of them were in the Navy. I guess they were the kind that party a lot. According to the rumors, they had women coming and going at all hours of the day and night. I didn't see too much of these guys myself. Anyway, all of these guys were in their twenties, between twenty-one and twenty-five, I'd guess. They all worked in the same division for the Navy, where they take care of garbage disposal. One of these guys has some kind of fetish for cougars."

"Please explain what a cougar is to my friends."

"Sure. A cougar is an older gal, maybe in her forties or fifties, or thereabouts. And from what I heard, this one guy just loved dating these older women, even though they were like twice his age. He had a fetish for them, like I said. I think his name was Gabriel Hernandez. From what I've heard, people called him Gabe for short."

"And what happened to Mr. Hernandez?"

"It's a real heartbreaker. He partied too hard one night, and he ended up totaling his car on the freeway. Right into a median. Died instantly."

"And what happened after that?"

"That's where things get creepy." Mr. Vargas continues. "The poor kid had been dead for a couple of months. His roomies start hearing him coming home from work, and starting to cook up a canned soup like he usually did for dinner. Then they start hearing footsteps going up and down the stairs. When they're watching TV, the remote control always clicks on to the Ultimate Fighting shows, and guess whose favorite shows those were? The roommates think that Gabe's ghost has come back to haunt the apartment, and they get scared shitless. Pardon my French, by the way. The two guys left the apartment at the same time, even though it was still early on their lease. They both lost their security deposits, but they didn't care about the money. So from where I'm sitting, I think they really believed what they were saying about the place being haunted."

"Thank you, Mr. Vargas. I'll be letting you get back to whatever you were doing. I appreciate your time."

"Sure, no prob. Just keep my janitorial service in mind, will you, if you get a hold of any more apartments?"

"I will, I promise. Goodbye." Katherine hangs up her phone and sticks it back into her pocket.

In unison, all three women, Eleanor, Katherine, and Victoria lean close, as if whatever their next words are they are meant only for themselves, and for no one else.

Of the three, only one speaks. It is Katherine. "So, what are you naughty ladies doing tonight?"

#####

12