Lovers From Beyond Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter took a handful of ridiculous strides. He jumped high into the air, twirled once, and while narrowly avoiding the canopy, he landed with his back in the center of the mattress.

"You've taken too long to undress me, and so I'll have to do it myself." He said, sitting up and slipping his shirt over his head. He threw the item at Martha. A minute later, he threw his socks and pants at her as well.

Quietly, Martha crept to the edge of the bed, close enough for Peter to reach out and snag her wrist. He pulled her onto the bed with him and draped his athletic body over hers. Then, while fighting against the urge to wet his cock right way, he did what the ghost had done to him previously. Peter proceeded to sprinkle kisses all over Martha's sultry body. His lips traversed the length of both of Martha's arms. Once he'd drawn her nightgown aside, he did the same to her sides and waist, and finally, to the heavy swells of her breasts. Peter spent an enormous amount of time on those swells, because there was so much territory there to cover. Finally he abandoned them and went south on the woman's body. His mouth closed in on Martha's toes.

He sucked them, all ten of them. Then he licked her feet, and after he nibbled his way up her calves and thighs, until he reached her sweet spot. Recalling the extra-special attention the ghost had given his cock, Peter did a similar endeavor on Martha. His mouth helped the mature woman reach heights of pleasure she'd never experienced before. Her hands gripped Peter's hair so tightly that he eventually had to relinquish his actions, or else risk having two fistfuls of his hair being ripped right off his head.

Peter moved up on the bed, bringing Martha's legs up with him, feeling the soft and creamy flesh of her thighs and ass. The young man could no longer hold back from penetrating her. He guided his hard cock into her moist center, and heard the woman gasp as he slid his entire manly length inside. Gently, Peter rocked into her, like a lover would. He never let himself lose his pace or bearings, as he would have normally done with a girl who was closer to his age.

When Peter felt himself approaching his climax, he did the formerly unthinkable. He withdrew and kept himself still until the tantalizing sensations faded away. After, he lay down on his back and prodded Martha about until she straddled his waist.

Peter's hands alternated between groping her meaty buttocks, and her swaying, over-sized breasts. Martha undulated her hips and frequently issued lusty moans. Her hair was now hanging down and crowding around her face. She even giggled after Peter repeatedly tried and failed to toss her hair back over her shoulders.

When Martha came, she halted and gave in to the pleasure. Peter brought her upper body down close to his. He began pounding into her rapidly and recklessly from below, so that his own climax would come soon after hers. This made Martha's orgasm not only prolonged but dramatically heightened. Her steamy cries exploded from her mouth and smothered at Peter's hot face and neck.

They came together, gazing into one another's eyes. Afterwards they frolicked by rolling about on the bed laughing with each other. Only when they'd exhausted themselves with kisses did they separate. This is when Martha began to suspect that it was time to leave, and so she quietly took up her nightgown and started for the door.

Of course, Peter went after her and brought her back into the bed.

It might have been one or two in the morning, when Peter awoke and sensed the ghost standing at the side of the bed. He glanced over at Martha, through the subtle glare of a lamp they'd forgotten to turn off earlier. Peter saw that the older woman was still fast asleep. He then looked back to where he sensed the ghost.

"You were watching us earlier, weren't you?" He moved the covers aside to give the ghost the opportunity to answer.

He received a single pull on his cock.

"I thought you were." Peter admitted. "I'm glad you didn't come any closer than you did and panic Martha any further. You gave her quite a start earlier. Hey, I thought you were supposed to become more solid after we performed the dirty deed?"

Two pulls.

"No?" Peter asked, and chuckled. "You lied to me about that part, didn't you?"

One pull.

"I can't believe you did that!" He said. "Why did you say such a thing, then? Was it only to bring Martha and myself to the same bed?"

One pull.

"Of course." Peter understood. "You must have seen her masturbating at some point and heard her mention my name. Well, I'm glad you did it. She was a splendid partner for me and very unlike the younger women I usually consort with. Having said all of that, I was rather looking forward to having you, Claire, make an appearance on my bed as well. It's too bad that cannot be achieved, isn't it?"

Two pulls.

"No? It isn't too bad, or it is? Wait, let me rephrase the question better. Is it possible to make you incarnate, or something close to that, for a short period of time, and in order for me to screw your brains out at least once in my life?"

One pull.

Peter gawked. "Really? We'll have to communicate further about that, sometime tomorrow." He glanced down at his crotch. "Look what you've done, you've made me all hard again. What are we to do about this situation, Claire?"

The ghost, as we've already learned, knew exactly how to take care of such things. And as for becoming more real, well, let us read on about that particular point...

12