Lovers' Glade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downwards they went, and Riona found her eyes locked on the small tuft of hair between her legs. Carefully trimmed, and beautiful. She couldn't even look at the legs now revealed, even when pants were tossed to the side to join the boots.

Then Meabh paused, a sly smirk on her features as she noticed Riona staring at her sex. She pinched her own lip between her teeth and spread her legs open, her fingers reaching downwards to find the lips of her womanhood and parted them, showing the glistening pink.

"Like it?" Meabh purred softly, and Riona found herself nodding as she crawled forward. A quizical look cross the hunter's features as Riona got in between her legs, and pressed her lips between Meabh's fingers.

That drew a moan of pleasure and surprise, the hunter leaning her head back while Riona tasted the woman's arousal. She slipped, falling back onto her elbows, but let her pleasure sing out to the top of the tent. Tart flavour coursing across Riona's tongue, the young witch dragged her hands along Meabh's thighs. Her fingers curling inwards to glide nails over the older woman's skin as her tongue pushed inside her.

She was lost in the moment, guided by the pleasured moans above her, and pushed her tongue deeper. Arousal dribbled across her tongue, smeared across her lips and chin, but Riona didn't care. She savoured the taste, the slick heat of it as she pulled her tongue free and upwards.

She tried to picture the paths her fingers followed on lonely nights. Where she would touch, what she would rub, and let her tongue do that instead on this woman whose thighs pressed against the sides of her head. Long red locks spilled over Meabh's thighs as she looked down, amazed at the sensations of a tongue between her legs. Her elbows gave out then, and she reached down. Fingers pushed through Riona's locks before she pulled the woman tight to her sex with a hungry moan. Her hips bucked, but the younger witch only hungrily ground her tongue against the budding jewel of Meabh's womanhood.

"Aine's sweet lips, don't stop," Meabh moaned aloud while her nails grazed over Riona's scalp as she tightened her hand into a fist. A bunch of hair in hand she pulled tighter, and was delighted from the muffled moan of pleasure seeping up from between her thighs.

The younger witch slide her nails over Meabh's thigh before pulling them from the woman's skin. Her fingertips slid along the petals of Meabh's sex, curved thumb grazing the bottom of her chin. Above her Meabh mewled and her grip tightened further.

Riona plunged her fingers inwards, feeling the slick heat of her lover pressing against her. Meabh's hips bucked again, grinding against Riona's tongue and lips to eagerly ride the fingers pushing into her. Eyes flicking upwards, Riona lost sight of Meabh's face as her back arched. The swell of her breasts pressing tightly against the tunic she still wore. Closing her eyes, Riona let the sounds and flavours swirl through her mind.

Soon a scream of pleasure tore from Meabh, her hand clutching almost painfully tight as the second joined. Riona almost stopped, but Meabh held her firmly in place, and the young witch lost herself in the twitches she felt through Meabh's flesh.

"Fuck, stop... stop," Meabh was suddenly panting, and Riona pulled away, her lover's fingers dragging through her hair.

Meabh was panting, staring at the ceiling as Riona got on her hands and knees between her still open legs.

"I thought you said I was your first," Meabh said, propping herself up on her elbows as she stared at Riona and her tangled mess of hair. At the glistening fluids of Meabh's own orgasm smeared across her lips and chin.

At the comment Riona blushed deep enough that it almost hid her freckles.

"No, no I'm sorry. Aine's blessed you dear, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Come here," Meabh said, beckoning with a finger, a sly smile curling her lips.

Tilting her head a bit to look at the hunter from beneath her wild bangs, Riona couldn't help but smile at the sight before her. Meabh half naked, a sultry smirk on her face, and that inviting finger. This was a dream come true, and she couldn't let anything break it now.

"Thank you," Riona said climbing up Meabh's form, that beckoning finger turning a grip running down her sides. Hands finally settled on her hips, Riona leaned down and kissed her lover. The single word running through her mind, to think of this woman as her lover, still elated her.

The taste of herself on Riona's lips made Meabh groan softly as she opened her mouth. Her tongue pushed into the kiss, eagerly welcomed by the younger witch pressing herself tightly to the body beneath her. They shared the heated moment, the flavour of Meabh shared between both of them for a moment, until Riona's hands began to explore, eager to feel what was under the tunic.

Meabh pushed up on Riona's shoulders, forcing the young witch to a kneel between her lover's legs. Sitting up, Meabh reached down and pulled up on her tunic, quickly shucking it aside with the rest of her clothes. She watched as Riona's curious eyes dipped to her wrapped breasts, and soon undid the binding that covered that last strip of flesh.

Eyes widening, Riona stared at the swells of pale flesh, topped with dark nipples. She leaned down, mouth opening, but Meabh stopped her with a single finger.

"Let's get you out of that dress first. I want to see you too," Meabh said, and leaned upwards, running her tongue over Riona's chin, tasting herself once more.

"Alright," Riona said, the word soft as she groaned slightly from the touch of tongue to her skin. She was blushing again, as she undid the laces at her chest. She shifted her legs, pulling up on her dress and the garment beneath, pulling it up her body. She wore nothing beneath, so each inch the cloth rose, was another inch exposed to Meabh's now wandering eyes.

She'd never done this before. Never revealed herself before, and her heart pounded in her chest hoping Meabh liked her naked. The dress was soon bunched up around her bust, and with a long breath, Riona pulled it all off, now wearing only her shoes. As she tossed her dress aside she looked down at Meabh, who was staring at her breasts peaked with soft pink nipples. The pale skin dotted with freckles across her chest, as shadows from the candle light played across her form.

"Your gorgeous," Meabh breathed softly, and Riona smiled gently, turning her face to the side in a vain attempt to hide her blush. She knelt there, unsure of what to do despite her brazen hunger just moments before.

Meabh saved the moment, her hands running up Riona's sides, curling around to her back. The hunter pulled gently, tilting Riona towards her, and wrapped her lips around the peak of one breast, much as Riona had tried to do before.

The slick warmth of Meabh's mouth pulled a moan from her, and Riona wrapped her arms around the other woman. Fingertips played along each other's shoulder blades, feeling that hard edge of bone beneath as Meabh's teeth clamped on a nipple.

"Oh fuck," Riona breathed, just before Meabh's tongue lashed against that trapped nipple, sending shocks of pleasure through the woman above her.

Shifting, legs coming out from under her, Riona slid into Meabh's lap, savouring the heat of the other woman. Enjoying the gentle glide of nails running down her back to cup her ass. Then Meabh pulled her mouth away and looked up with a grin as her fingers ran along the cleft of Riona's rear.

"Gorgeous. Blessed by Aine herself," Meabh whispered, and this time Riona didn't blush, she smiled, tongue flicking over slick lips as she felt the fingers beneath her moving towards her womanhood, soon teasing along those lower lips and drawing out a needy moan.

"Then show her your gratitude," Riona said, earning a chuckle from the woman below her, before Meabh lowered her mouth again. She bit down on the other breast, teeth dragging over the soft flesh before clamping at its peak, tongue lashing once more, while her fingers pushed inwards, soon finding a barrier of flesh.

Pulling off Riona's breast once more, Meabh looked upwards, looking into her lover's eyes. She could see the nervousness there clashing with the desire.

"It will hurt, at first. But I promise it will be better after. May I?" Meabh asked as she kept her gaze locked upon Riona's eyes. The young woman just nodded, and Meabh smirked, her fingers unmoving. "I want to hear you say it."

"You may. Take me, and make me yours tonight, Aine as my witness," Riona whispered the words, and Meabh pulled her down until their lips met once again. There was no thrust of tongue this time, as Meabh eased her fingers in, soon forcing them beyond Riona's maidenhood. The flesh tore.

A pained mewl spilled into their kiss, and Riona went rigid as trickles of her blood ran down Meabh's fingers. But she didn't stop moving her digits, letting them move deeper, gliding in and out. Slowly Riona relaxed, and groans of pleasures replaced the whimpers. Her hips soon began to respond, as pleasure swelled in her loins and she ached for more. The cheeks of her ass gliding across Meabh's thighs as their lips finally parted.

Tongues once more dancing together, they stayed like that, Riona in Meabh's lap, riding those experienced fingers, curled inwards to drag along spongy flesh. Riona moaned as her tongue thrust inwards, her own fingers curling until nails drew dark red lines across the back of Meabh's shoulder.

The pleasure rose, a great wave of it soon rushing through Riona as Meabh brought her to orgasm. A sensation she'd only ever given herself before. But never like this. Her hips continued to grind, wanting more. The pleasure rose, growing more intense until her hips went still and she moaned hungrily into Meabh's mouth. Her masturbation would have ended long before, but Meabh continued, plunging inwards until the sensations of pleasure were all Riona could think of as her toes curled and she scratched across Meabh's back.

She couldn't bring herself to tell her to stop, even as her climax brought her to unseen heights of bliss. Even as her pleasure nearly slithered into pain again as her sensitivity shot up. Her moans nearly turning to whimpers. Only then did Meabh stop, her fingers slowing, and finally coming to a stop, still resting inside the young witch straddling her.

Panting, Riona broke the kiss and embrace the woman below her, near curling around her with legs and arms. Her hair fell down Meabh's back, mixing with her dark locks as the hunter pulled her fingers free. She wrapped her arms around Riona, and let her fingertips trace symbols across Riona's back with her virginal blood, the colour of Aine smearing across her skin in a messy mark of swirling circular knots.

"Can... we stay here a bit longer?" Riona asked, breaking the silence, her words just behind Meabh's ear.

"I had no intention to head back until we awoke together after dawn's grace," Meabh replied and Riona smiled, pulling back slightly from the embrace. Her hands clasped her lover's face and pulled her forward for a gentle kiss, a soft caress of lips.

"I have no chores tomorrow," Riona said as she leaned back again, biting her lower lip, and Meabh grinned.

"Then I have no intention of letting you put clothes on until the morrow after," Meabh said, hands running down to cup Riona's rear, marking her there with Aine's colour again as well.

A smile curled Riona's lips, and she reached down to take up Meabh's hand. Lifting it, she saw the faint remnants of her maidenhood, glistening red on the tip of Meabh's fingers. Gently, she turned Meabh's fingers towards her breast. She drew two interconnected knots as Meabh watched.

"Whatever fate the Morrigan weaves for us, I will never forget this moment. Whether it is love that blooms, or lust that blazes, you are in my heart eternal Meabh," Riona said.

"For one who was a maiden moments ago, you are a wise one. Love blooming, or lust blazing, you are in my heart eternal," Meabh replied, and the two leaned into each other to share a kiss once more.

The moment was broken by an animal's snort outside, from something big.

The two stared at each other for a moment, before Meabh looked around Riona to the bow and quiver she'd tucked against the wall. With a nod, Riona slid off her lover, and watched as Meabh moved across the tent to pick up the weapon.

"Timing is just fucking perfect," Meabh muttered under her breath, tossing her cloak over her shoulders and shoving her feet in her boots. She paused at the flaps, and looked back as she slung the quiver of arrows over her shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll be back."

Riona took comfort in her confidence as she slipped out into the night, mostly naked still. There was a moment of brightness of the glade's blue glow before the flap fell back into place. Riona listened to the soft crunch of boots in snow, but then there was quiet. She knelt there, with no real idea on how to defend herself, staring at the entrance to the tent.

"Riona, come out here," Meabh called, her voice full of wonder.

Head tilted for a moment, Riona hurried to pull on her shoes and her cloak. She had no intention of staying out long, so crawled to the tent entrance much as Meabh had; mostly naked. She slipped out and gasped at winter's bite against her skin, but still got to her feet and moved beside Meabh. The hunter was standing there, bow slung now, staring out towards the glowing pond. She reached out to take her lover's hand in her own.

Riona's jaw dropped.

Across the pond was a mighty white stag. He stood taller than herself, with blue light swirling around his antlers that rose in a mist that faded into the night. His hoof stomped on the edge of the pond, before he bowed towards the two women staring at him, head dipping until his antlers touched the ice before him.

As one, Meabh and Riona returned the bow, fingers entwined as they rose together. The stag turned then moving into the treelight, his light fading from sight, his proud form vanishing before them.

"I do believe we shall be safe here. Blessed are the lovers," Meabh said, causing Riona to smile as she heard that word, spoken aloud.

The two turned towards each other, watching snow sprinkle in the other's hair. Their cloaks open to show bared skin to the night sky, tinted by the pond's glow. They smiled at each other, before Meabh gestured with her head towards the tent.

"Come lover. We have many hours until dawn chases away the Solstice night, and I intend to enjoy each of them," Meabh purred, moving towards the tent once more and pulling back her cloak so Riona could enjoy the sight of her rear.

The young witch smiled, biting her lower lip at the sight as she savoured that one word that had spilled from Meabh's soft lips. Once the hunter had ducked inside, Riona started to follow, just as the chill was starting to seep deeper.

She knelt at the tent flaps and paused. Looking back over her shoulder she peered at the edges of the trees. For a moment she saw movement in the branches and squinted.

A raven was perched there, on the edge of shadow, its head tilted with one eye staring directly at Riona. There was a sense of comfort with the bird, and Riona frowned. She turned her head away, then slipped into the tent to find warmth in the arms of her lover.

12