Lovers' Oath Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you." She angrily muttered before marching out of his office, leaving him to stare amusedly at her swaying butt.

"Lovely idea, but not yet, my Angel, not yet." He murmured before going back to his work.

*****

Rayn tossed on her bed, her body covered with sweat. Small whimpers of pleasure escaped her lips as she felt the heated shaft of Kiel penetrate her flesh. He had her pinned against a smooth surface of the vertical expanse of a large rock at the base of some hill. The surroundings were so beautiful that it took her breath away, or it would have unless she was being fucked so lovingly by her wonderful lover. It was such a pity this was a dream. She would have liked to be held so possessively by him in real life, too.

One of his arms snaked around her waist, holding her to him as she clung to him. Her legs were wrapped around his hips. Another arm went to her back, pulling her head back with a loose grip on the back of her throat, his teeth gently nipping and leaving love bites along the column of her throat and the soft swell of her breasts as he thrust in and out of her in a slow yet steady rhythm.

"Yessss..." she hissed as he penetrated deeper within her. "Fuck me harder." She moaned, tightening her legs around him to make him thrust deeper.

"Soon, my Angel." His husky voice promised to her.

"Now! Take me harder, now!" She demanded.

As she tried to press down on his cock on the rhythm, his throaty laughter filled her senses.

"Naughty, naughty!" He gently chastised her, slowing his pace down.

"Noooo... Harder!" She moaned.

"You mean, like this?" He suddenly pulled out until only his tip remained softly encased within her, and then swiftly drove in, burying his entire length within her.

"Yesss..." She softly moaned, conveying her agreement to him.

"Hmm." He suckled on one of her earlobes before softly murmuring, "Later."

Before she could complain his mouth captured her lips in a hard, demanding kiss, making her forget everything. Her fingers crept into his long hair to securely hold his mouth to hers. As he started to pull away, she tightened her grip on his hair, unwilling to let him go just yet. Understanding her intention, Kiel softly laughed, then pulling out of her a little, he started quickly thrusting inside of her wet core, instantly distracting her from everything else.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, throwing back her head. As his hard cock swiftly slid in and out of her, creating the hot friction inside of her, she felt her orgasm build. "Faster, harder!" she softly babbled. As his pace increased in response, her pussy clamped tightly down on his cock. She felt his breath brush against the sensitive bead of her nipple a second before his hot mouth claimed it. As he gently bit down on her nipple and suckled it, she felt the first wave of orgasm hit her. Her body stiffened in his arms, her back arched as her pussy fluttered around his thrusting cock, milking it.

She barely heard his soft grunt as he climaxed. His thrusting grew shallow and frantic with need as he released inside her. His nose buried against the flushed skin of her breast, the musky smell of her own release only serving to heighten his own orgasm.

As the waves of ecstasy slowly subsided, he felt the hold of her thighs going slack around him. She gently lowered her head to rest it on his shoulder, her arms draped around his neck. Slowly, gently, he lowered both of them to the ground; pulling her on his body as he lay on his back. His fingers lazily caressed the length of her back, her soft breath brushing against his chest.

She slowly lifted her head, looking down at Kiel, "I..."

"Shh..." His finger traced the curve of her upper lip, "Not now, later."

She shook her head, "I think I..." She started again.

"Yes, I think so too..." He quickly interrupted, "Hush now." He gently pulled her head down on to his chest. He didn't want this moment to fade away, but he knew it would.

"I mean, I..." She tried again.

"Hmm... Me too, my angel." He chuckled. He waited for the familiar tugging sensation to come that took him away from her every time these dreams came. But for some reason it didn't come yet. As he frowned at this irregularity, he wondered if this was indeed a dream or reality. He opened his eyes to look down at her face, and then sat bolt upright.

She was gone. She was gone from his arms!

"RAYN!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as he quickly got on to his feet. As he looked around wildly for a clue to where she was, he only saw darkness surrounding him, pressing onto himself.

"RAYN!"

*****

A familiar darkness surrounded her. Frightening, yet very familiar. She blinked.

"What the hell..." She sat up, not understanding what was going on. One second she was getting a lovely "after-hot-sex" backrub from Kiel, the next second... he was gone from underneath her. Was she awake then? Where was she? "Kiel?" She called uncertainly. Cold silence answered her. She stood up, her eyes darting around in search of a glimpse of light. Only pitch black darkness met her eyes. She took a few tentative steps forward. As her eyes grew frantic in their search of light, she felt the darkness move with her like a cocoon surrounding her.

"Kiel?" her voice broke as a shiver of fright went down her spine. Suddenly, a movement to the side caught her eyes. Instantly vigilant, she whirled to the side. The darkness shifted and pressed forward toward her. Instinctively, she took a step back. The black mass still came at her -- a darker piece of the darkness that surrounded her. The more it came towards her, the more it seemed to grow. Without waiting another second, she turned on her heels and ran. Without a point of reference in the vast sea of blackness, she didn't know where she was going -- only she knew she had to get away from whatever that thing was.

Suddenly an arm shot forth from behind her and took her in a vice like hold, pressing her back against a hard, massive body. Gasping with shock, she turned around, her hands raised to strike. Another hand quickly caught both her arms in a firm grip. Her eyes still not seeing anything, she struggled against the hold -- feeling frustrated at not being able to see who or what she was fighting.

"Shhh..." a soft husky voice murmured to her. The arm around her gently loosened, but her wrists were still captivated. As she looked wildly at the direction the sound had come from, her struggling increased. "I'm not going to hurt you, love." The voice again murmured to her. Gradually, as she looked on, the dark veil slowly receded from her -- revealing an outline of the man that held her. He was at least a couple of feet taller than her if not more, and massive -- bigger than any werewolf she had so far come across. She was probably even less than half his width. His well-muscled wide shoulders and chest were left bare, his lower body remained covered with the darkness that seemed to cling to his body.

As she looked up at his face, she barely noticed his handsome features, or the long bluish hair that fell below his shoulders. Her eyes went to his black, beady eyes. As she stared into them, she felt them drawing her in, piercing her insides as those eyes tried to read every thought that ever passed through her mind. Even as she struggled to free herself, she felt herself losing. Those eyes turned hypnotic -- the black turned into grey pool of swirling liquid. She found herself falling into their depth, and as she stopped struggling, she felt slowly losing her will, too. "That's it, love. I'll never hurt you." He murmured again, letting go of her wrists.

As his words penetrated her mind, the haze suddenly lost its hold on her. Without another word, she shoved him back, turned on her heels and ran. She didn't know why, but her instincts told her she had to get away from him, so she did.

As she looked behind to see if she was being pursued, her eyes again met the veil of dark blindness. She slowed down, looking around wildly. "Am I dreaming? Is this happening for real? What the fucking freaking hell is going on?" She muttered as she walked, hoping with trepidation that somewhere in front of her this sea of darkness ended. She again looked back from the way she had come, but again felt as if her eyes were blinded. As she turned her face forward, her eyes widened in shock as the massive body of the man she had run from pushed forward, parting the darkness. Once again, the darkness only receded from around parts of his body; tendrils of it clung to his body as vines clung to a tree. A second later she screamed, as the steely band of arms suddenly surrounded her, pulling her up against his body.

"LET ME GO." She shouted, struggling desperately to free herself, but failing to even move a single muscle of his arms. In response to her demand, he only pulled her closer to his body, bringing her body flush against his, and making her instantaneously aware of her nakedness. She could feel each muscle of his body that came in contact with hers. Horrified, she froze.

She could literally feel pleasure humming through his body at her vulnerability. "Oh, yes. You always come towards me." He nuzzled her neck before softly murmuring into her ear, "Its destiny."

"Let me go!" She furiously struggled against him.

"Tsk tsk. So feisty... so soft." His hold gentled ever so slightly, just enough so he could look into her eyes. Even as she frantically tried to avoid locking her gaze with his, he caught her chin gently with his fingers, coaxing her to look up and into his eyes. A small involuntary whimper escaped her lips as once again she found herself drowning in those molten pools of mysteries. As he drew her in, she felt her body relaxing, her will to escape slowly fade away. "Yes, love, that's it. No use fighting your destiny. You belong to me." He crooned, one hand caressing her side, languidly gliding down her curves.

You belong to me. It had a familiar sound to it.

"Nah... Kiel." She slurred. The dark pool widened, blocking out everything else, her thoughts, senses... memories.

"No. not Kiel. Me, only me. Say it, love." His seductive, husky voice took on a hypnotic lilt. "Say it, Rayn."

"You?" she asked uncertainly. It didn't feel right to her. Yet something was pushing her to do as he told.

"Yes. Say it. You belong to me." his fingers brushed the skin just below her breasts, his thumb coming close to, but not touching her nipple.

She shook her head as if trying to clear it. A scent of flowers floated to her nose, a sickly sweet scent. The stranger's fingers crept down her body, exploring the slight curve of her abdomen.

"Stop resisting me, love. Give it up. Give yourself to me. You are mine now, and everything you have is mine. Say it, and everything will be alright." Something flickered in his eyes - a reddish glint coloring the dark pools for just a fleeting moment. "Say it." He coaxed again.

As she opened her mouth to speak, a throbbing sound started inside her head. She frowned distractedly. Her mind wanted to tell her something urgent, something very important. Yet, another part of her mind pushed and coaxed her to obey him. "I..." she paused as the throbbing sound increased tenfold -- turning into a pounding sound.

"Yes, go on, love." His grip on her body tightened.

"I am..."

"Rayn!" a faint voice entered her mind. A voice which was supposed to be very sensuous, but it was very much worried right now. The pounding sound suddenly stopped, followed by a loud crashing sound.

"Don't get distracted. Look at me." He snarled close to her ears.

As her eyes locked onto his face, she felt something pushing from inside her, coaxing her to say what he asked her to say. He wanted her to commit herself to him.

No, that's not right.

She felt another pair of strong arms encircle her, a worried, pleading voice sounded from somewhere near her, "RAYN!"

That voice gave her enough will power to break away from the eye contact. "Kiel?" she looked around wildly searching for him. Something was happening; the darkness was breaking away in places. Yet the man still held her to him. As her eyes swung back to him, she found herself looking into a pair of red glowing eyes,

"You can't run from me forever. You will be mine." He growled. As the darkness surrounding him disintegrated, he slowly faded away. Just before he completely disappeared from her view, he shifted. Before she could register anything else, the familiar voice penetrated her mind,

"Rayn, wake up."

*****

As she blinked open her eyes, she found her body drenched in sweat. She slowly sat up, still very disoriented. As the light stabbed her eyes, she gasped and tears started rolling down her cheeks involuntarily.

"Rayn, are you alright?" Kiel held her tightly against his body, her head lying against his heart. She looked up at him. Her vision was still blurred.

"How did you get in here?" After a brief pause, she added, "Why did you come in here?"

"I broke the door." He gently lowered her onto the bed, lying her head down on the pillow. "You were screaming your head off."

"Oh." As snippets of the dream started to come back to her, she stared up at the ceiling, "OH!" she gasped again.

"What?" Kiel searched her face, "What is it Rayn? Tell me."

"I..." she shook her head, "It was a dream, a horrible, horrible dream. Oh." As the image of the stranger came to her mind, she started sobbing, her body shook from shock.

"Tell me about it." Kiel dragged a blanket over her. Then noticing it didn't help, he drew her back in his embrace, drawing her head on to his chest again. As he started to gently rub her arms and back to sooth her, her body settled against his, drawing comfort from the heat of his body.

"It was just a dream, Kiel, nothing to worry about." She mumbled against his chest, feeling too lazy to move her head from where it was.

"It is something to worry about if it made you scream the way you were screaming." He looked down at the top of her head, "Tell me."

"Well, um, We were... er, that is to say, I was... standing... beside this hill and... er..." She hesitated, trying to figure out what to say next. Closing his eyes, Kiel shook his head, then gently murmured,

"Start from the point where everything got dark."

Suddenly, she was tearing out of his arms. As his eyes snapped open, he growled instinctively, reaching for her. Then he saw her face. She was scared, and she was panicking. Ready to flee.

"How the hell do you know that's what happened?" Her eyes flashed with suspicion. As he eyed her carefully, he weighed his options between telling her the truth, and telling her the half-truth. As he saw her panic escalate, he decided on the later.

"The dream made you so scared that you started broadcasting snippets of it. I was in range, so..." he casually shrugged, "It happens sometimes."

"So, you don't know what happened before everything got dark?" She asked.

Trying to look as innocent as possible, he shook his head, "No. I guess you weren't having a horrible dream then. The frightening part must have come later."

"Ah no, that initial part wasn't frightening." She mumbled, looking away.

Damn right, it wasn't frightening. His wolf wagged its tail lazily. "Well, tell me about the horrible part then."

Leaning back against the headboard beside Kiel, she drew the covers up to her chin. "I'm not sure what it was. Just, everything got dark, and I couldn't see you anymore, then this stranger came out of the darkness... and it was like, as if he was made of that darkness or something. I don't know, the darkness, kind of, clung to him like vines. I was so afraid. And this man kept pursuing me and capturing me no matter where I ran to." Rayn felt her heart starting to race again as the emotions from the dream came back to her. She took a deep breath, "And he sort of, hypnotized me, and kept telling me to say something to him." She frowned as she tried to recall the words.

"What did he want you to say?"

"Can't remember." She mumbled.

"Try, please?" Kiel coaxed gently.

"I don't remember. Besides, what does it matter, Kiel? It was just a stupid dream." Rayn bit out with irritation.

As he looked at her face, he saw the remaining traces of the tears she had shed in her sleep, and the tiredness she felt inside. He got up from her bed,

"Yeah, it can wait, I guess." He mumbled. Then shooting another craving glance at her, reluctantly, he turned towards the door before murmuring, "You look tired. Get some sleep." As he walked towards the door, Rayn called from behind,

"Kiel?"

"Yes?" Pausing, he turned towards her.

"Thank you." She felt her ears heat up from embarrassment, "For waking me up, and, er... breaking through the door."

Kiel stood rooted to the spot, staring at her. Was she serious? She was thanking him for waking her up? Hell, her screams were enough to drive him crazy with the need to do something to help her, even if they weren't sharing the dream. Then he remembered. She didn't realize they were sharing the dream. He wondered how she would react if she knew about it. In fact, for that matter, how she would react to the possibility that the dream might as well not be just a 'stupid dream'? Even as the thoughts raced through his mind, he felt his wolf starting to get edgy just from the possibility that some other magical power could be invading her mind.

Crap.

Could it be? If that was true, then he had to protect her better. He cursed at himself. If that power could make her scream like that just from a dream, then he didn't even want to imagine what it could do to her in person.

As Rayn waited for his response, She saw a haunted look pass over his face. And for the first time, she realized, he was terrified. She stared at his face. Kiel was afraid of something. And if she knew something about Kiel, it was that he wasn't afraid of much. A Werewolf who has managed to live through a war like this for four millennia, is not easy to scare. Before she could ask him about it, he cut her off,

"It's okay." He shook his head. "Good night."

"Kiel, I..."

"You need to sleep." His lips twitched as he tried to hide his amusement at her indignation that he had cut her off again. As she scowled at him, he gave way to the chuckle. "Go back to sleep. And whatever it is that you want to say, I will listen to it tomorrow." Then, as he remembered something, he added "Your door will be fixed tomorrow morning. So don't worry."

Looking at the doors, she found one of them lying on the ground a few feet away from the door frame, the other one hanging precariously from a single hinge. As her eyes went back to Kiel, she found him eying her apprehensively.

"Oh. Okay thanks." She muttered. She didn't have the energy to even imagine how much force had been needed to do that to the door. "Good night, then."

"Okay, good night."

Slipping under her covers, she stared at Kiel's retreating back, and wondered once more what exactly had scared Kiel. As sleep once more claimed her, she didn't notice the gentle irritation that started on the skin just above her right breast. A soft, neon like glow started pulsating from the mark, gradually spreading over her body, wrapping up her sleeping form like a cocoon.

*****

-----------------

Next Morning, Kiel's Office.

-----------------

"Good morning." Rohan's jovial voice jolted her out of her train of thought.

"Oh, hey." She looked up at him, pulling away her gaze from the tiny black spot on the desk in front of her. Then seeing the face he pulled at her less than excited greeting, she presented an apologetic smile. "Sorry. Didn't get much sleep last few nights."

"Oh?" He raised his brows, grinning wolfishly. "Kiel's been keeping you up?" He sat down on the desk, his palms clasped on his lap.

As she caught the drift of Rohan's thoughts, her cheeks colored, "NO. Of course not. Just bad dreams and stuff."