Lovers' Veil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I mean, Bryce, is that you got me into this. Now, I expect you to help me out. All night. Understand?"

"I th-think so." The other man's words caught again, his tone thick with desire.

"Good," Leofrick said. "Then get out of your clothes and start helping, man!"

"Yes, my Prince...my friend!"

Barely noticed, Bryce began to unlace the front of his shirt, struggling out of his clothing. As he did so, Maerwynn and Gussalen set to work on Leofrick's own apparel, unlacing bindings and releasing catches and buckles, peeling off his clothing as quickly as they could. Both women gasped in delight as the Prince's throbbing erection was exposed to their sight.

Instantly, both woman wrapped a hand each around his thick, heavy shaft and began to lightly stroke it. Leofrick gasped at their touch, all other thoughts forgotten, giving himself over to the whims of the moment and whatever amorous plans the ladies had in mind for him that night.

Not trying to fight the desire-induced fog that the ladies' touch put him in, Leofrick allowed them to lead him to the bed and lay him down. Long fingernails raked slowly over his heated flesh, taunting him, arousing him further. Maerwynn bent forward, allowing her fiery hair to tickle him, feather-light touches combining with the delicate pressure of the ladies' fingernails to send him into a convulsion of pleasurable squirming.

Gussalen kissed his lips and worked her way down his fevered body. Her soft, full mouth barely touched him, the contact light and gentle. Maerwynn took a turn kissing his lips and followed the trail blazed by her friend, working down his body. Both paused to suckle his nipples for a long while before continuing on. Leofrick raised his hands, rubbing their backs lightly, silently urging them on.

A small whimper of barely contained lust broke into Leofrick's thoughts. He forced his mind to draw back from the edge of ecstasy and turned just enough to see Bryce. The other man stood a few feet away, nude, fully erect. The tip of his cock was swollen and purple, a thin stream of clear fluid drooling from the satiny tip that peeked from his foreskin. Thickly curled red chest hair all but hid his nipples, but enough of them could be seen peeking out to further attest to his level of excitement.

"Come on, Bryce," Leofrick said, forcing himself to focus enough to speak. "I told you to help me with them."

Not looking away, nor even blinking, the other man said, "Not just yet. They were brought for you to enjoy. After they've pleasured you and you've returned the favor once for each of them I'll join you. Your needs should be taken care of first. But..."

"Yes, Bryce?"

"Hurry. Please?"

Leofrick laughed loudly and guided Maerwynn to mount him. As the redhead settled onto his cock, the brunette slid further up beside him, kissing his chest. The duel sensations of Gussalen's lips on his nipple and Maerwynn's fiercely hot, sopping love canal gripping him tightly nearly sent him over the edge in an instant. The struggle to maintain control was made even harder a moment later when Gussalen rose up and squatted over his face, pulling her delicate folds open, silently begging him to taste her.

Unable to help himself, Leofrick slowly bucked his hips, easing deeper into Maerwynn as she moaned softly, swiveling her narrow hips in small, tight circles. His tongue touched Gussalen's drenched womanhood, tasting her musky liquid. He drank her in flavor and scent, relishing both. The brunette squirmed as he flicked his tongue over her sex and her anus. Her excitement fed his own and he moved his hips faster, feeding Maerwynn's arousal. Gussalen's aromatic juice ran over his tongue as he pleasured her, her heat steady on his mouth.

His view blocked by Gussalen's thigh and pubis, he was unable to see just what the women were doing to each other. Yet he could clearly hear the alluring noises of soft kisses being exchanged.

Maerwynn's faint moans abruptly turned louder, her breath hitching. Leofrick lifted his hands, grasping her lean waist as she climaxed. Maerwynn shrieked boisterously as her love canal clenched tightly on his hard shaft, milking him. The Prince fought for control, forcing himself not to climax yet. Maerwynn's dainty hands played over his chest, her long fingernails flicking over his nipples. Leofrick gave up pleasuring Gussalen for the moment, gritting his teeth with his effort not to give in to Maerwynn's ministrations.

"Come on," the exquisite redhead whispered to him as she worked her hips back and forth in a series of brief, quick motions, clenching his shaft tightly with her sweltering love tunnel. "Come on... I want to feel you explode inside of me..."

Just when he thought he couldn't take anymore, the lithesome brunette rose up, pulling her dripping sex from his face.

Gussalen laughed merrily, saying, "Move over, Maerwynn! It's my turn. Let's me show you how it's done!"

Reluctantly, Maerwynn rose, letting the Prince's heavy cock slide free of her body. It glistened wetly with her secretions. She paused, stroking the swollen purple head, toying with his foreskin.

As Gussalen took the redhead's place, settling onto him, guiding his pulsing shaft into her searing, sopping love canal, Maerwynn moved to Leofrick's head and squatted as her companion had done. She placed her drenched sex just above his mouth.

Trying to ignore the sensations Gussalen elicited as she raised and lowered herself on his shaft slowly, over and over, Leofrick reached up to part Maerwynn dripping petals, exposing the shining pink flesh within. The moment the tip of his tongue touched her, the redhead's hips squirmed. She moaned softly. Moments later, he heard the tender sounds of soft kisses from above him once more.

Gussalen climaxed mere moments later, her lean body going rigid, hips working furiously. Hot, fragrant liquid spilled from her, drenching Leofrick. He groaned, his lips locked on Maerwynn's clitoris, sucking softly. The redhead's own body stiffened as a second climax tore through her. She screamed loudly, voicing her pleasure and lust. Gussalen joined her, their voices high and resounding.

The ladies dismounted Leofrick, one lying to each side of him on the bed. They cuddled close, pressing soft, heated flesh against his own. Leofrick kissed Gussalen tenderly, then did the same to Maerwynn.

"You haven't climaxed yet," Maerwynn pouted. "Don't we excite you?"

"Our Prince," whispered Gussalen, taking a light hold of his rigid cock, "has a reputation for being able to please a lady very well. I can see how he earned it."

Leofrick sighed as Maerwynn's hand joined Gussalen's on his brawny shaft.

"Bryce? Join us," the Prince said, raising up just enough to see his personal guard over the redhead's bare shoulder.

The larger man still stood as before, tense with excitement. His own sturdy erection bobbed quickly in time with his pulse, drooling a steady flow of liquid arousal.

"Not yet," he said, voice heavy with desire. "As I said, you must be taken care of first."

"Bryce...no proprieties here tonight. Okay? Get over here."

"After you have finished once, I will, most definitely. But until then, these gorgeous ladies belong only to you."

"Is that my father's command, too?"

"No," Bryce said. "Merely the way it should be."

Leofrick gave passing thought to arguing with the other man, then gave in.

"So be it. Have it your own way," he told him instead.

I'm so close to climax as it is that it won't take long. And it'll feel a lot better than quarrelling.

"Ladies," he whispered as he lay flat once more, situating himself between the two, "my friend refuses all invitations to join our fun until I've finished once. Would you like for Bryce to join us?"

Both women shot impassioned, flirtatious glances at Bryce and made small sounds of acknowledgment.

"Well then" he went on, "you know what needs to be done."

While the redhead instantly turned her full attention back to Leofrick, lightly suckling one of his nipples as she stroked his meaty shaft, Gussalen's awareness lingered on Bryce. She lightly licked her sensuous lips with the very tip of her tongue, eyes smoldering with wanton lust. Bryce nearly choked, stammering, fighting to restrain himself.

Maerwynn leaned over the Prince's reclined body, trailing her long, luxurious hair over his stomach, and whispered something in Gussalen's ear. The dark brunette looked down at Leofrick and giggled, nodding.

Maerwynn drew back slightly, giving Gussalen more room. Each of them took the nipple nearest them and set to work, licking and suckling. As their sumptuous lips worked at his chest, each kept a hand busy further down. One lightly stroked his shaft while the other kneaded his sac tenderly. Every few moments, the hands would change places. All the while, supple lips and dexterous tongues labored on his nipples. Each touch sent waves of mind-numbing pleasure washing through him. He closed his eyes, giving himself over to the stroking and the breathtaking sensations.

Leofrick's orgasm ripped through him moments later. His body went ridged and he groaned loudly, gritting his teeth. His hands came up, pressing on the backs of the women's heads, keeping their mouths on his chest. His molten seed surged through his erection, the feelings overwhelming him. He bellowed with joy as he felt Maerwynn's small hand jerk him faster and faster, coaxing every possible drop from him.

He lay there afterward, silent, holding the women to him, catching his breath. When he was breathing normally once more, he kissed Maerwynn passionately, then did the same to Gussalen.

"Ladies... You are both magnificent. I apologize for my earlier rudeness. My father's commands aside, I welcome you both."

The brunette trailed her fingers over his broad chest, toying with the hair there. "Thank you."

"Yes, thank you," the redhead said, slipping one lithe leg over his, rubbing her heel slowly up and down his calf.

Leofrick raised himself up just enough to see Bryce again. "Satisfied?"

Bryce nodded, apparently unable to speak. His gaze was fixed firmly on Gussalen.

"Good," Leofrick said. "Then what are you still waiting for? Get over here and help me with these fine ladies."

The heavier, stockier man nearly leapt at the bed. Laughing merrily, Gussalen grabbed him and rolled with him to the foot of the bed, wrapping her svelte body around him. Bryce was so large that he dwarfed the petite woman. Yet Leofrick knew that his guard would be nothing but gentle.

Maerwynn slid over and lay atop Leofrick, pressing her small bosom to his chest. He kissed her, sucking lightly on her lower lip. When the kiss ended, she lay her head on his shoulder, mouth close to his ear. When she spoke, her breath was warm and soft.

"You are a very talented lover, my Prince."

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her small form firmly against him. "So are you, Maerwynn. And what do I keep saying about formalities here tonight?"

"But calling you by name would be too familiar."

He craned his neck to kiss her jaw. "We've just had sex. We're lying on my bed, naked, and I fully intend to make have sex with you again in a few moments. I'd say we're familiar."

She grinned. Though he couldn't see her expression, he could feel the shifting of her lips and cheek against his neck and shoulder. "So we are."

From the foot of the bed came a delighted shriek from Gussalen, followed by the low murmur of Bryce's voice. Leofrick lifted his head enough to see that the brunette was lying across the foot of the bed, while Bryce stood between her splayed thighs, his enormous cock sliding in and out of her dripping sex in a slow, measured rhythm. Gussalen wrapped her slender legs around his waist and toyed with her own nipples, squirming in ecstasy as her burning gaze locked with her lover's.

The sight combined with the feel of Maerwynn's silky, fiery flesh on his body caused Leofrick's own shaft to lengthen and harden once again.

Maerwynn's smile grew larger as she propped herself up, staring down at him with green eyes that blazed with heat and lust. He lifted his hands to caress her, then gently turned her over, depositing her onto her back. He kissed her mouth, his tongue exploring hers, then worked his way down her trim form, kissing here and there. He paid extra attention to the tight pink buds of her nipples, causing her to moan softly.

Reaching her pubis, he eased her thighs apart and set to work, tasting and touching, licking and suckling. She convulsed soon, her legs clamping tightly around his head. Her fevered shrieks of primal bliss accompanied a gush of musky fluid that Leofrick welcomed with an open mouth and eager tongue.

When she had calmed slightly, Leofrick slid from the bed and stood, easing the gorgeous redhead toward him. She said nothing, her expression of unsated lust giving eloquent testimony to her feelings and thoughts.

The Prince slid his heavy erection into her dripping sex, sighing his pleasure as her molten tunnel gripped him tightly. He started slowly, gradually working himself to a faster rhythm and harder thrusts. His gaze locked with Maerwynn's, each holding the other's eyes impassionedly. Leofrick wet his thumb with her honey and massaged her clitoris. The demure redhead writhed, voicing her pleasure with a series of short, enticing noises, her expression becoming one of ardent, almost painful, adore.

The sight of her, the smell of her arousal, the feel of her, all combined to push Leofrick over the edge far sooner than he had planned. Maerwynn's own body reacted to his, their orgasms coupling, twining together, each feeding on the other. Leofrick bellowed with joy as Maerwynn shrieked, her head thrashing from side to side.

Leofrick burst inside of her, pumping her full of his hot seed. Maerwynn screamed again, her slight hips bucking with unbridled zeal.

Spent and exhausted, Leofrick let himself fall forward, his cock still snug inside his lover. He braced himself with his arms so as not to put too much of his weight on Maerwynn. He kissed her, the embrace urgent and needful.

A warm chuckle from beside him made him lift his head. Bryce stood there, still between Gussalen's spread legs. They had finished their own round of lovemaking. The brunette was gently kneading the big man's testicle sac. He, in turn, had her stiffened clitoris between two fingers and was massaging it softly. His touch kept Gussalen writhing with need.

"What's so funny, Bryce?" Leofrick asked.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"I am indeed. You?"

The other man glanced down at Gussalen, who was staring up at him with an expression of dire want. "With ladies as perfect and entertaining as these, how can I not?"

"So what's so funny?"

"You look spent," Bryce said. "Don't relax too much. It's not even dark yet. We have all night still to go."

Chapter 6

Princess Rhyannon Ensorcelledlight stood in her bedchamber, exhausted after hours of seeking a way out of her rooms. Since her father had ordered her locked away at Leurre's urging both ways out had been locked tight. Her father had given commands that her windows should remained sealed at all times and her door only opened to allow staff in and out to bring her food and clean. She, herself, was to remain within her rooms at all times until Samhain night. She would then be escorted out of the castle to partake in the full moon ceremony and the wedding to Leurre. Afterward, she and her new husband would be escorted, under guard, back these rooms for their wedding night. Leurre was leaving her with little choice. She was faced with either marrying the wretched changeling or taking her own life. She would not, she told herself yet again, do the former under any circumstances. Yet reluctance to do the latter filled her with tearing despair.

So I sit here for months, biding my time, hoping and praying for a way out. If none presents itself, I shall take my own life on the eve of Samhain.

Fatigued, she sat on her bed, trying to push all thoughts from her mind. Several minutes went by and she lifted her gaze from the rug-covered stone floor to the standing mirror in its ornate frame. Staring at her reflection, trying to keep from feeling sorry for herself or allowing self-pitying thoughts to creep into her mind, she began to pray.

As before, she prayed to her patron goddess for release. She prayed for a lazy or sloppy servant to leave the door open, for someone to take her side and help her orchestrate an escape, anything just so long as she was set free.

Long minutes went by. Gradually, her weariness overcame her. She broke off her despondent appeals and lay down. She didn't bother to unwrap the length of gossamer silk from her body; it was so light and airy that she was next to nude even with it on. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

However, she found her thoughts drifting, as always, back to the mysterious human man who had spied upon her as she bathed in the clearing.

How could he have peered through the Veil? she wondered for the millionth time.

Still lying on the posh, lavish quilts, she returned to her prayers. Now, though, she prayed for the human to come to her. She focused her entire mind and spirit on her need for him. She not only wanted to see him again, but wanted for him to be the means of her rescue from the home that had become her prison.

Drawn by an inexplicable urge, she sat up, still reciting her petition silently, her lips moving soundlessly. Barely aware of her actions, she scooted to the foot of her bed and sat, focusing on the mirror once more. Eventually, her vision blurred. She did not blink, but stared ahead, as if in a trance, voicelessly praying to her goddess.

She wasn't sure when it happened, but she slowly grew aware of the fact that the image in the mirror had changed. She was still seeing the reflection of her own bedchamber. Only the décor she saw in the mirror was different, masculine. In the mirror image, the bed was covered by darker colored quilts and she was not on it. Instead, she now saw the human she prayed for. He was accompanied by another, larger, man with thick red hair. Both men were in the company of a different woman. All four humans were naked.

The man she sought was wrapped tightly in the arms and legs of a diminutive redhead as he made love to her. The other man knelt behind a second small woman with darker skin and hair. She was on her hands and knees and he held her slim hips as he thrust his manhood quickly in and out of her glistening sex. No sound reached her, only the image, blurred by her unfocused vision.

As Rhyannon watched, both men climaxed. Soon after, the women stood, running their hands over the flushed skin of their lovers, sinking to the floor with them. Partners were changed and more lovemaking began. Now, her human slid his swarthy shaft into the brunette while the other man copulated with the redhead. The women squirmed closer together and shared deep, sensuous kisses with each other as the men labored.

After a time, the women drew away from the men, turned, and took their lovers' thick shafts into their mouths, sucking. Rhyannon could see the cheeks of both women hollowing as they pleased the men. And please them they were. She could plainly see the bliss and joy written in the expressions and body language of both men.

She blinked and the image was gone. The princess found herself looking at the image of her own bedchamber in the mirror. In the reflection, she sat upon her own bed. After a moment, she realized that her breath had quickened. She watched the mirror, hoping for, yet dreading, another vision.

Seeing the man again sent a thrill through her. The fact that he had been naked elated her even more. But that he had been engaged is such activities with another woman - two other women! - sent a pang of sadness through her. She shook her head, forcing herself to think more clearly.

1...34567...25