Lovers' Veil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I have seen that? Was it even real?

She knew that her father's castle had been built centuries ago. She knew that landmarks on both the faerie and human sides of the Veil were steady, static and unchanging, linking both sides of the Veil. Was the castle old enough to be such? Her mirror, she was told, had been in place since the construction of the castle. If the castle was old enough to be such a part of the world on both sides of the Veil, might not the mirror also be? Could such a coincidence happen? Could it really be that her rooms in faerie were the same set of chambers that her mysterious human dwelled in on the other side of the Veil? Did that make him royalty? Was he a Prince?

She felt lighter and better than she had since before discovering the strange human spying upon her in the woods. Despite having witnessed him making love to two other women, sharing them both with another man, she was glad beyond words to have seen him.

I have no claim to him or his heart. I don't even know his name.

But she wanted to. She wanted to know him. Who was he? What was he? She wanted to know it all, everything about him.

She picked up her prayer once more, beseeching her patron goddess to send the enthralling man to her, to allow him to be her means of rescue from captivity.

Only half aware of what she was doing, Rhyannon stood and unwound the thin silk garment from her body, letting it fall to one side. Fully nude, she sank back to the bed. Her gaze never left the mirror.

As if of their own accord, her hands came up to lightly touch her stiffening nipples.

Sex magick.

She closed her eyes and lay back, thinking only of the man she sought.

Gather the energy, funnel it, empower it with my need.

In her mind, she pictured the handsome, beguiling man bursting into her rooms, stripped to the waist, crystalline broadsword in hand.

Let the energy flow into me and couple with my need.

Her fantasy played out as he grabbed her to him, crushing her chest against his, kissing her deeply. In her thoughts, he ran with her, fighting for her, fending off servants and guards as they fled the castle together. Finally, outside, Leurre was there, briefly, until her human man took off the changeling's foul head with a single sweep of the finely honed crystal blade.

The energy fills me, the power of the Goddess fills me. It knows my need.

She mentally pictured herself running off with the alluring man. He took her to far-away place, a castle of his own, unlike anything she had ever seen or imagined before. He dropped the sword and swept her up, holding her in strong arms. She clung to him, loving the feel of his hard strength and warm flesh, as he carried her up a flight of winding stone steps and into a bedchamber.

Please, Goddess, fill me with your power, your energy. Let it know my needs so that my need might be fulfilled.

One hand remained on her chest, flitting from one sensitive, stiff nipple to the other. Her other hand slid down her own body in the barest of caresses, sending a shiver through her heated skin. Eyes still closed, she touched her womanhood lightly, twitching at the thrill that jolted through her.

In her mind, she stripped her human man of clothing. He took her in his arms and lay her gently upon his bed. She reached for him, pulling his mouth to her own. As they kissed, she felt the swollen tip of his brawny cock pressing against her. She reached down to guide him in.

Rhyannon stroked her clitoris lightly, then slid her hand forward, dipping a finger into her sex. Moist heat warmed the questing digit and she let it glide deeper, working it expertly.

In her fantasy, her enthralling human pushed more deeply into her, filling her with his girth and length. She reached up to toy with his hardened nipples as his hips moved, drawing back slowly before plunging deeply into her again.

Rhyannon reached climax far more quickly than she ever had in her life. As her orgasm tore through her, she focused on her mysterious human and thought of him arriving to save her, and released the energy she had been building. She felt the power wash out of her, sweeping away. The Princess moaned softly, forcing her mind from the fantasy still playing out in her thoughts. She smiled, unshakable in her believe in her Goddess.

He shall come for me. Soon.

Spent, exhausted all over again, she turned, putting her bare back to the mirror, pretending that she was rolling to embrace her human lover. She closed her eyes and drifted into a sound sleep moments later.

Chapter 7

Prince Leofrick Wykeham moaned with orgasmic pleasure as he released his hot seed into Gussalen's hot, skilled mouth. The brunette continued to suck, greedy for every drop he could give her, until he was fully spent. Looking up at him, she grinned, using one thumb to wipe away a small trickle of his offering from her lips. Her heated gaze locking with his own, she rose with languid grace, moving her dripping sex out of the reach of Maerwynn's long, dexterous tongue. Leofrick moaned softly, still enjoying the phantom feel of her soft, full lips on his shaft.

Gussalen knelt by the redhead and, as Bryce lay on his stomach between Maerwynn's splayed legs, suckling her clitoris, parted her lips slightly, sharing Leofrick's seed with the other woman. Both women looked up at Leofrick, sly, beguiling expressions of fulfillment on their exquisite faces as they made a show of swallowing his offering. The Prince watched, enraptured by their splendor and shameless sexuality, propped up on his elbows. He was nearly too exhausted to move.

Both Leofrick and Bryce had copulated with each woman several times each. Bryce was beyond the point of being able to climax, insisting that he needed time. Yet the temporary inability didn't stop him from doing everything in his power to continue pleasing both women, coaxing each to orgasm after orgasm as he and Leofrick continued to take turns with them. For his own part, though younger and more virile than his personal guard, the Prince was reaching his own limits. He was amazed at how skillfully and how long the gorgeous brunette had been forced to work to coax him to his latest climax.

I may be done for the night in that regard, too.

He yawned, exhausted in more ways than one.

Bryce seems to be enjoying the ladies and their talents more than I am. Maybe none of them would notice if I curled up on the bed and slept.

As he thought it, Gussalen reached out to stroke her fingertips lightly over his nipples. Her touch sent a shiver of desire through his body despite his fatigue. Rewarding his reaction with a provocative stare, she ran the very tip of her tongue over her full lips and winked at him. Regardless of his weariness, the Prince's cock grew steadily harder at the sight.

The exotic brunette grinned and maintained eye contact with him as she lifted herself up and squatted, placing her dripping sex directly over Maerwynn's perfect red lips. The other woman eagerly reached for her friend with both hands and mouth, licking and sucking softly, teasing, tormenting. All the while, Bryce kept his face buried between the amorous redhead's splayed thighs as they wiggled, giving silent testimony to her own pleasure.

Despite the spectacle before him, the Prince's vision blurred with fatigue. His eyelids grew progressively heavier. Unable to maintain his braced posture any longer, he slowly lay flat on the floor. Relief washed over him as he relaxed. His eyes closed. His breathing evened out. The sounds of passion from only a few feet away faded as he drifted to sleep.

The soft, melodious voice of the mysterious woman he had spied in the clearing, the woman he so desperately wanted to find, drifted through his mind. He latched onto the clear reverberation, trying to hold tightly to it, needing the connection to her. Guilt over his time spent with Maerwynn and Gussalen tore through him.

I'm so sorry, he called silently to the unknown woman. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! It's you I want; you I need. Not them! I was pushed into their arms against my will. Forgive me, please!

The soothing tone of her voice grew harsher, more broken, pained. Only half aware of it, the Prince squirmed as if he shared whatever discomfort afflicted her.

When her voice turned abruptly strident, distressed, Leofrick sat up instantly, eyes opened wide. He found himself staring past Bryce and the women, the three of them still wrapped in the throws of unbridled lust, to the ornate mirror that stood several feet beyond them. The image he saw there made him gasp, his heart fluttering with desperate alarm.

Overlaid with the mirror image of Maerwynn, Gussalen and Bryce, caught up in their Ménage a trois, was a reflection of the unidentified woman whom he sought. Unlike his previous glimpse of her in the mirror, her image was crystal-clear. He was stunned to see the room behind her.

It's my bedchamber. Only...different. How...

But his focus returned to the woman herself. She was lying atop a bed blanketed with heavy, brightly-colored quilts. She was naked, unabashedly so, legs splayed wide. One dainty hand toiled feverishly at her moist sex, alternating between scrubbing her stiffened clitoris and plunging elegant fingers deeply into her love canal, working them energetically. Her other hand flitted from breast to breast, tweaking and tugging at the hard, fleshy nubs of her nipples. Her head thrashed from side to side as her hips bucked. Though there was no sound to be heard, the high level of her passion and the sheer force of her self-induced orgasm were plainly obvious.

Slender body still quaking with ardor, chest heaving as she sought to catch her breath, she turned her head. Her eyes seemed to fix on his own. Her graceful, sumptuous mouth moved. Unable to hear her words, Leofrick stared, unblinking, striving to read her lips.

Most of the words he couldn't make out. But a few words were clear. Most of what he could discern made him question the vision, wanting to chalk it up to nothing more than a dream despite knowing he was fully awake.

Could it be? Can she really be calling to me for help from Faerie?

He blinked and the dual image was gone, leaving only the reflection of Gussalen, Maerwynn and Bryce behind as the breathtaking redhead and the stunning brunette rolled the guard onto his back and began licking his semi-erect shaft back to full hardness. The scene only just registered in the Prince's mind.

Faeries are real? She is a being of faerie?

Stunned as he was, the realization that she was in some kind of trouble and needed him overrode his confusion.

She was calling for me. She needs me to find her.

Slowly, still bewildered by what he had just learned, the Prince rose to his feet.

I'm coming, he silently promised her. I don't even know your name, but I know that I need you. I know that you need me, too. I'll find you. Soon!

A low moan of ecstasy drew his attention to the floor. Bryce lay on his back, legs parted. His heavy cock, fully-erect now, was encased in Gussalen's mouth. As the Prince watched, the brunette drew her head upward ever so slowly, scarcely grazing the guard's shaft with her teeth, elegant lips formed into a smile, her gaze locked with Bryce's own. When Gussalen reached the swollen, purple head of Bryce's cock, she licked it, lavishing its satiny tip with her moist tongue. As the brunette labored at Bryce's cock, Maerwynn lay on her stomach between his legs, gently sucking on his testicles. One hand cupped his sac tenderly, holding it in place, while her other was between her own thighs, fingers working at her own sex. The Prince's guard groaned again, looking up at Leofrick.

"My friend...have you ever had so pleasing a night?" Bryce asked. His voice was thick with yearning. He went on before Leofrick could answer, adding, "Never have I been with even one woman such as these. Tonight I am sharing two. And I've seen you please both Maerwynn and Gussalen in every tight, wet hole they have. You're enjoying every moment with these devilish angels as much as I am!"

The words barely registering, the Prince simply nodded, still gazing at the mirror. No further sign of the faerie woman presented itself.

"My Prince?" Bryce queried. "What's wrong? I know that look. What's happened?"

Leofrick shook his head, not looking away from the mirror. "I've got to go."

"Go?" Maerwynn cooed, kneading Bryce's large, heavy sac affectionately in her small hand. "We still have hours to while away before sunrise." Her smile turned seductive and teasing. "Are Gussalen and I boring you? Should we be more...creative...in how we pleasure you?"

The Prince only just glanced at the redhead as he said, "It's not you or your friend." He turned away, seeking the clothing he had discarded hours earlier.

Bryce extricated himself from the women and stood, putting himself between the Prince and the arched doorway that led into the sitting chamber. Reaching out, he pulled the shirt from Leofrick's grasp and tossed it aside.

"I'm sorry, my friend. But we discussed this before. Your father has decreed that you remain within your chambers, in the company of Maerwynn and Gussalen, throughout the night. None of us are to leave these rooms before sunrise. And, as Maerwynn jut reminded you, the sun won't rise for hours yet."

"Bryce..."

"Your father has spoken. I know you're spent. So am I. But these fine ladies are showing no signs of slowing down. If anything, they're becoming more aroused with every passing hour! Come! Enjoy it! Enjoy them!"

"I can't," the prince said, turning away to find his pants. "Something has come up. I need to leave. Now."

Bryce chuckled, waving a hand at Leofrick's semi-flaccid cock. "It looks as if something is coming down to me. Let Maerwynn fix that for you. You've made no secret of the fact that she's your favorite of the two. Take her up on the bed and let her please you some more."

The Prince fastened his pants, glancing at the women. Deprived for the moment of a man to entertain, they were wrapped tightly in each other's arms, lips together, kissing with impassioned abandon.

Leofrick shook his head gently. "I can't, Bryce. I can't explain it, but I have to leave right this moment."

"But your father has ordered-"

"It doesn't matter! Nothing else matters! Nothing but what I have to go do."

He spun away, searching for his shirt. Locating it, he stepped toward it only to have Bryce's strong, massive hand to grip his shoulder firmly and spin him back around.

"I'm sorry, my Prince, but I am under orders given to me by your father. I can't allow you to leave your chambers before sunrise. Whatever it is you feel the need to do can wait a few more hours." He glanced at the women, eyes growing wide, cock springing instantly back into a full erection. "How can you even think of turning your back on divine creatures such as these?"

Leofrick followed the other man's gaze. Maerwynn now lay on her back, legs splayed. Gussalen was atop her, her own legs parted. Each had her face buried between the other's thighs, lapping eagerly, moaning gently as she was simultaneously pleasured and gave pleasure in return.

Bryce inhaled deeply. The Prince, too, could smell the heady fragrance of the sexual musk. The air in the room was thick with it. As the men watched, both women reached orgasm together, each climaxing into the eager mouth of her friend. The aroma of sex in the rooms grew stronger by the second.

"Ladies?" Bryce said softly, drawing their attention to him. He held out his arms, as if silently asking for a hug.

Both woman rose on shaky legs and stepped over to him. Bryce wrapped an arm around the slender waist of each, pulling them easily against him, supporting them. Perfumed liquid arousal continued to run down the legs of both women.

He cuddled the women to him for a long moment, giving Leofrick a meaningful look. He then gave Maerwynn an easy shove, pushing the petite redhead into the Prince's arms.

"Maerwynn?" Bryce said softly. "See to is that our Prince is too preoccupied to even think of leaving us until well after the sun is up."

Maerwynn's dazzling smile lit her angelic face, then quickly turned sly and seductive. "Have no worries, Bryce. He won't be leaving. Even if he thinks about it, he'll be too exhausted to stand, much less walk out of here."

Bryce's laugh was loud, boisterous. "Good girl! Now take off his pants and get him to bed."

Maerwynn winked at Bryce and skillfully unfastened Leofrick's pants, working them down his legs. She crouched, licking the sensitive tip of his cock as she lifted each foot in turn, freeing him of the one piece of clothing he had managed to put back on during the argument with his personal guard. Standing, she scratched his nipples gently with her long fingernails. Her touch sent a shudder through his body.

The redhead gave her long, tousled hair a playful toss. "That's what I want to see. Come on," she added whispering in his ear, her breath sweet and moist, "I need to feel that thick, hard cock inside me again."

Feeling his shaft stiffen even more at her words, the Prince gave a last fleeting, desperate glance toward the door in the sitting room that led out of his chambers as Maerwynn led him to his bed.

She lay him down and mounted him, easing her waiflike frame down a little at a time. Her petite body was soft and warm. He reached up, pulling her to him, pressing her small breasts against his chest. Her love canal, molten and sopping wet, held him in a powerful grasp. Her slender hips bucked slowly, moving in small, tight circles, as he sucked her lower lip.

"That's more like it," Bryce said, still holding Gussalen pressed against him. He reached up his free hand to rub his palm over her dark nipples, causing her to shiver and let out a small moan.

Giving up all thoughts of arguing, Leofrick gave himself over to Maerwynn, his hips bucking, falling into perfect harmony with her own movements.

Chapter 8

Princess Rhyannon Ensorcelledlight awoke at night, still nude, lying atop her bed. Moonlight illuminated the room, filtering through the glass of the terrace windows and the filmy white drapes. Waxen radiance gleamed on the mirror. She stared at it, trying, hoping, to see her human man once more. However, the image in the mirror remained steady, showing only herself and her softly lit bedchamber. Rising, she began to pace.

Back and forth she moved, walking with slow, measured steps. She was barely aware of her motions, her mind focused on the magnitude of what lay before her. The choices she faced had not changed. She could either submit to marrying the changeling, take her own life, find a new means of escape, or sit and wait in the hopes that the Goddess granted her prayers and sent someone to help her.

I'll not just sit and wait, helpless. If I can get myself out of here, I will. If not, I'll die by my own hand. I will not be wed to that creature!

Fear at the prospect of either killing herself or being forced to marry the changeling and, mostly likely, die by his own hand soon after, knotted her stomach. She shoved the fear aside, refusing to give in to it.

Turning quickly, she picked up the length of gauzy fabric she had worn before and wound it around her body, tucking one end into the folds of the wrap to keep it in place. So dressed, she moved to her sitting chamber and picked up a small, handcrafted wooden stool. Returning to her bedchamber, she whipped the drapes aside and swung the stool at the glass. She worked fast, not wanting to give herself time to dwell on her misgivings or for guards or servants to react to the noise.

1...45678...25