Loves Dream

Story Info
Sometime Our Lover is just beyond our reach.
1k words
4
11.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lay there my angel; my One; so removed from this world and moment, arrested and motionless ; still and indifferent To your Protector and Shield; the One who has desired you for so many seasons ; so many days and countless nights; and who has wished to have you - and to enjoy the warmth of your passion and embrace, and to taste the sweetness of your tears and sorrows.

Our flesh has never had the chance to dance or sing together, or to walk side by side through the halls of life ; or feel the refreshing waters of the falling rain or the warming waters of a morning bath. Our hands have never felt the softness of the other's skin, or the smoothness of the other's back, that table and harbor of the Earth's weight and anchor. No, my sleeping child and angel we have only been able to enjoy our desires and temptations silently and secretly, far removed from the worlds stare and judgment ; where shadows rest and time falls continuously down the walls which separate our hopes, wishes and dreams.

I have wished to visit you in your dreams time and time again. I have longed to awaken you behind your diamond midst of slumber where you play in the field of dreams, dancing to star drops and rainbow fountains, and mountains made of snow, and lakes filled with honey and cream, but our time was not right. There are many obstacles yet to cross and gulfs yet to be enjoined.

I have fought many battles during our separation and have heard of your plights with Satan's beast as well. Our many scars bear witness to the power and temper of Lucifer's dragons ; the conspiring demons who strip us of our dignity, rob us of our strength, and play against our hearts and emotions rendering us bitter and angry. They have told me of your many trials and about the enemies which have placed themselves just outside your gates and who have taken from you the few remaining treasures you have held deep within the secure and private chambers of your heart. Many stories have made their way to me ; telling of your courage and bravery and the fortitude and tenacity of your unyielding soul. I am very proud of you and marvel at your wisdom and insight and at your ability to deflect the darts and arrows of your adversaries. I was told how you also demonstrated a power and strength far greater then a team of a thousand horses; the occasion when you finally mastered the inner demons of your own heart and forced the self destructive natures of vengeance and retaliation aside. With this I was very well pleased and felt my passions and desires for you thicken as I learned of your victories and of the battles you won against your enemies and emotions.

For many days now I have listened and watched and allowed our fates to move closer and closer ; neither resisting this current nor attempting to influence the pattern or outcome of this ensuing stream. I have remained alert and attentive to the call of the gods ; but have done my best to station myself just close enough to be used if asked of me ; yet far enough to minimize the growing fire which has continued to burn within my soul. But never have I allowed myself the chance to forget those few times so long ago; when our paths crossed for the first time and when we shared for a small moment similar destinies and fates. And when we shared each other's cup and bread, and when we spent a few secret moments together offering insight and thoughts on our lives and on the people and dogs who wanted everything from us but offered nothing back but the razors and knives which even through this day remain logged and embedded deep within our backs and souls.

And now here we are ; alone in the still twilight hours of the autumn morning, separated by nothing but the blankets which keep us warm and secure on our beds. Each of us a toss away from each other , resting among thieves and friends alike within the protective confines of these steel and timber laden walls.

I imagine myself lowering myself upon you and feeling the warming glow of your being, and tasting the saltiness of your labor ravished skin, as I bathe you with my lips and wrap your soul and core with my tongue and mouth; and pressing my weight down through your core and sea, and feeling the welcoming tides and pleasure of your desires and passions. I can almost feel the breath of your soul as you place my member within the erotic walls of your mouth, and feel the expanding current of emotion sweep up through my cock and you engulf it tightly between your teeth and tongue.

I also feel the caring caresses of your embrace as we lay there peacefully in the darkness, listening to the rising and falling tempos of each other's hearts.

In time my angel ; in time. In time we will share the emotions and passions of lovers and be able to finally rest under each other's wings and care. Be patient and be strong, and continue to use the wisdom of the ages and God throughout your days and along your journey. Perhaps tonight ; maybe next spring ; one can not say when the appropriate time will be for us to consummate our loyalty and promise to each other. But the time will be arrive soon ; and all the fights and all the battles and all the demons of the world and life will seem insignificant ; and we will finally be able to move forward down the long and winding road that remains in front of us ; stronger ; better ; and better able to defeat the Armies and Demons which even at this moment plan their strategy and methods to thwart and keep us from reaching our goals.

Sleep well my angel ; my friend ; my ally. We'll dance soon.