Love's Harmony Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers

"I can't believe this, not after all this time," he confessed quietly, his lips nibbling on her earlobe. She smiled at his words, her eyes shutting in her attempt to hold onto this moment.

"Me either," she admitted. "I didn't think you felt the same about me."

He drew back again, keeping her close to him but where he could look into her face. "I'm surprised you didn't see it before now," he said. "I had a hard time keeping my hands off of you."

"Why didn't you say something?" she asked, incredulous at his words.

He shook his head in amazement this time. "I don't know ..." he said, stroking her long hair with one hand, his other one around her waist. "I guess for the same reasons you didn't. I didn't think you returned my feelings."

Jennifer laughed gently. He drew her into his embrace again, kissing her cheek, nose, eyes. "Oh, Brian ..." She drew him closer still, her arms encircling his neck, her lips searching desperately for his, afraid now to let him go ... afraid of losing this moment forever! But what scared her the most was the predicament they were now in. She worked for the band and Brian was the band. It was unprofessional and she knew they couldn't have a relationship, as much as she wanted it. But for now, she just clung onto him, her lips molded to his.

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers