Loves of Ramu Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhu started to cry and said, "I did not mean to tell her but it slipped out. She was bugging me with her story of her last summer vacations and all the fun she had at the hill station. This must have been the hundredth time she was telling me. I got so annoyed that I said your fun can't be better than the fun Ramu and I are having together". Later I realized what I had said and tried to get out of it but Lata did not let go. Slowly, slowly she extracted the whole story from me from the first kiss to the last fuck of last night". "Don't worry she is my best friend and she would never, never tell on us" she continued. "Yes she is your best friend today. What happens if you both quarrel? Well what is done is done let us forget it and have fun. Madhu I will fuck you first today". Then we fucked and forgot the matter. So I thought.

Five days later Madhu said, "Ramu jab Lata kal aayegi tau ussko bhi chodena (Ramu when Lata comes tomorrow please fuck her also)". Surprised I asked her what has happened? She said, "I thought about what you both had said and decided the best course would be for her also to join us. I therefore started telling her that as to how lovely it was last night and all we did etc. Each day she was getting hotter and hotter.

Today she said to me, "Madhu Ramu se keh kar mujhe bhi chudwao (Madhu ask Ramu to fuck me also)". I told her, "Agar tujhe chudwana hai tau tu khud hee poonchena (If you want to be fucked then you ask him yourself). Another thing you don't have to worry about consequences. Her period are due in four/five days". Although my dream was coming true I said, "I would do what you both decide remember you will the have one-third cock instead of half now". Sudha was not in favor but in the end we all agreed that this is the best course. "What about Sudha she can't be present when you fuck her" I said.

Madhu said, "Sudha you go to the market with mummy. I remember you wanted to buy some cloth material for your salwar kameez. Sudha protested, "I want to watch too". "Well dear if you are present then there will be nothing to watch" was Madhu's simple reply. So it was decided that Sudha would go to the market with aunt.

Next day when Lata came she looked nervous. I behaved as if I knew nothing about their plan but kept an eye on her. When Lata saw Sudha she looked at Madhu and made a face in Sudha's direction. Madhu just smiled and shrugged. Sudha also showed no signs of going anywhere. As usual we started discussing what game we should play. Then my aunt came in and said, "Children I am going to the market and would be back as usual". Sudha said "Mummy I will come with you. I have to buy some material for my salwar kameez. You start I will join you in two minutes". With the corner of my eye I saw Lata's face light up and a big smile came on her lips.

Sudha took me outside and whispered, "Ramu isse intna zor se chodena ki woh kayi dinau tak chal na paaye (Ramu fuck her so hard that she can't walk for days)" and left. When I came back Madhu said, "Ramu Lata also wants you to show her how they kiss in English movies". I looked at Lata. She was blushing and nodded. I took her in my arms and kissed her at first tenderly then with mounting passion. At the same time I kneaded her big boobs. Lata was already hot and started to moan. We lay down together and I slowly undressed her. I kissed and sucked her nipples. Lata was moaning loudly with pleasure. I then sucked and kissed her slit. Then getting on top of her started to rub my cock between her cunt lips. She said, "Oh Ramu mujhse ab bardaashj nahin hota. Please mujhe itna mat satao. Apna laurda meri choot main gusserd do aur mujhe chodo. Zoron se chodo (Oh Ramu I can't bear it any longer. Please don't tease me so much. Put your cock inside my cunt and fuck me. Please fuck me hard)".

Well who was I to argue with her, I placed my cock on the entrance of her choot and pushed. My cock entered destroying her virginity forever. "OOOHHHH it hurts. Madhu it is hurting me a lot" she shouted. I kept fucking her till she forgot her pain and again started to moan with pleasure. Soon her hips were moving in rhythm of my strokes and her breath was getting shorter and shorter. I was also about to come. My strokes were getting faster and shorter. With a loud AAAAHHHhh of satisfaction we both came together. We just lay there enjoying the sensation. I fucked her three times that day.

By the time my aunt returned we were dressed and playing cards making more noise than usual. Sudha looked at me and I nodded. She grinned and went to help our aunt. After Lata had left Madhu asked Sudha, "Don't you want to know Lata's opinion?" "I don't have to ask I saw her leave with a big smile on her face. Which left me in doubt that her bleeding cunt was full of Ramu's cum" she said and laughed.

The Next day when Lata came she looked around and asked, "Where is Sudha?" I just shrugged but Madhu said, "I think I saw her going out". Lata said, "What are we then waiting for? Ramu go ahead I am ready" and started to undress. I did not have to be asked twice. I then fucked her two times. As we lay resting Lata said, "Ramu make your cock hard again but this time you must fuck Madhu". I said why don't you make my cock erect again. She asked "Me? How?

As if on cue Sudha walked in and said, "I will show you how? Seeing Sudha Lata turned pale and made a grab for her clothes to cover herself. Madhu laughed and "Don't worry Sudha is one of us". Sudha took my cock and started to suck it. Lata said, "Sudha you are very dirty". Madhu said, "Lata you are stupid, the cock is nice wherever it is mouth or cunt. Why don't you try it". Reluctantly Lata took my cock in her hands and at first gave it a couple of kisses. Then licked it tentatively. The girls kept telling her to take it her mouth and suck it. At last she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it. I held her head firmly and encouraged her to continue. "Go on suck more. It is feeling very nice. Oh Lata don't stop I am about to come".

Lata tried free her self but I held her head in place. "Oh Lata I am commmmiing" and shot my load in her mouth. "Swallow it; swallow it" the girls shouted. Lata was reluctant. I pinched her nose and she was compelled to swallow my-cum. "How was it?" the sisters asked. "Quite salty but all right" was her reply. "Don't worry you will soon enjoy it like we do" they told her. My cock was flabby again. I told Madhu, "Now it is your turn to suck my cock" she immediately got down on her knees and started to suck it. Soon I was hard again. Lata said, "Ramu now fuck Madhu or Sudha" I said no I can fuck them at night also. Daytime it is yours and fucked her once again.

This went on for few days. One morning Lata came as usual but had a glum look on her face. "Why so gloomy today" Sudha asked. "Damn, my period has started" she replied. "Stupid girl you should be happy that nothing has happened" Madhu told her. "Oh I am happy about that but today I will not be able to enjoy Ramu's cock. This is the cause of my sadness" Lata said. You know folks I had been trying to persuade Madhu and Sudha to let me fuck them in the ass but they always refused. Sudha always said, "First didi and then me". Madhu would say that it was unnatural. That was the end of the matter. No amount of persuasion would move them.

Now I saw an opportunity to fuck Lata in her butt and maybe fuck the sisters later in their ass holes. I told Lata, "You can still enjoy my cock in you if you like". Surprised she said, "You mean..." I cut her short and said "No not that way. Today I will fuck you in your ass hole". She looked a little uncertain. I quickly told Sudha to get some Vaseline. Lata was still not sure "Don't worry you will enjoy it. All the girls I have fucked in the ass hole have enjoyed it why not you". This gave her the impression that I had already fucked the sisters this way.

The sisters however kept quiet.

When Sudha came with the Vaseline I hassled Lata into getting on her fours and spreading her ass cheeks. I applied Vaseline on her butt hole then inserting first one then two fingers in it and slowly finger fucked her rear entrance. Lata said, "Ramu your finger feels very nice". I said, "Wait till I have my cock inside it". After greasing my hard on I placed it on the hole and applied pressure. Her sphincter was very tight and did not give way. I kept the pressure on. Soon it opened a little "Ramu it is hurting" wailed Lata. "Wait it will soon be over" I said and increased my efforts. My cock was entering. Lata shouted "Ramu stop I am dying. It hurts too much". Just as she said that the head of my tool gained entry. "I am now in. From now on you will experience only pleasure" I told her. In three pushes I was completely engulfed in her backside. I started to fuck her ass hole and rubbing her choot. At first Lata groaned with pain then the groan changed into a soft moan. "Ramu it is nice just like you said" Lata said. That day I screwed Lata's backside three times. When it was over she thanked me for the pleasure I had given her.

While going she said to Madhu, "Remember a cock is nice wherever it is in the cunt, the mouth or in the gaand" and left. That night I told the girls that today there would be ass fucking only. Sudha said, "I am ready but as I said earlier didi first". Madhu was reluctant at first but we, Sudha and me, were able to persuade her. Then I fucked both the sisters in their ass holes. "It is the same old story. Every girl first says no to ass fuck but when she experiences it once she likes it" I remarked. Sudha asked, "Tell me how many girls have fucked in their butt". "You are the fourth" I replied grinning broadly. After that night I fucked them many a times at their request in their rear hole.

Only one thing remains to be told. I had never had all three of them together. What I mean is one after the other. This desire was also fulfilled. On one Diwali night Lata was there as usual. We lighted fireworks till after dinner. It got late at night and she stayed over. That night I fucked all three of them together in their cunts and their ass holes till I nearly dropped dead. Although all three of them were very passionate and hot cunted, Lata had the least inhibitions. She was ready to try anything anytime, followed by Sudha. Madhu was the most conservative of them. Friends I enjoyed the three beauties throughout the holidays and also on every weekend that I spent at my uncle's house thereafter. On completion of my studies I returned home. I lost touch with them and their beautiful sexy bodies. We did keep in touch with each other by letters etc.

This however does not mean that I never got to fuck them again. I did get another opportunity but several years later.

In these years many things had happened. My father had built a house. My parents with my sister Meena lived on the ground floor. I lived on the first floor with my family. I had married and was a father of a four-year boy Sachin and a sweet daughter Madhuri, just two weeks old. On the second floor there was a barsati (a small room) in which excess furniture and other stuff was stored. The girls i.e. Madhu, Sudha and Lata were also married. My sister Meena was getting married.

You know how much work and arrangements are required in a girl's marriage in our society. As my wife had just had a delivery she was in no shape to do much work. Her hands were full with looking after Madhuri. So it was decided to call Madhu and Sudha to help. Lata, who was also a good friend of my sister, also volunteered to come. All three arrived on the same day, about ten days before the wedding date, though by different trains and directions. They chose to stay with my sister in her room.

Seeing all my three beauties of yesteryears together a desire to fuck them again arose in my mind. My cock was with me on this. I had not fucked for a long time due to my wife's delivery and chances were that I would not do so for at least another four weeks or so. My balls were full and urged me to think of a way to unload them. As first step I decided to try and get at them one by one.

Next morning when I caught Madhu alone I told her to come to the roof, as I had something to show her. "What?" she asked. I told her I would tell you when we meet. I went to the roof and unlocked the barsati. I must mention here that as many guests were expected to stay with us I had rented a number of mattresses and other stuff like utensils etc. required for the wedding. These things were all stored in the barsati and I was in-charge. Being summers the weather was hot and the roof was deserted during the daytime.

After ten minutes or so when Madhu came I took her inside the barsati. "What do you want to show me?" she wanted to know. I opened my zipper and said this, producing my cock in full erection. "Now Ramu none of this you know that I am married now" she said. Forcing her hand on my erection I said, "Yes I know but I am longing to fuck you again". I could see lust rising in her eyes and with a little more persuasion she agreed. I laid her on the piled up mattresses and we had a glorious fuck. I must have come in litres. Madhu commented on it and I told her that I had not fucked in months and then seeing you three here together reminded me of our old days. I wanted to fuck her again. She said, "Not now dear Ramu may be later. I must go now. I don't want to be missed". I made her promise to come on the roof again the next day at three in the afternoon. Everyone will be resting and we won't be missed. After promising she left.

I thought one down two more to go. Later in the morning I cornered Sudha and asked to meet me on the roof. When she came I made the same request. With only slight hesitation she agreed and we fucked. I made her also promise to meet me again the next day at three in the afternoon. She said, "Yes" and left. After lunch I asked Lata to come to the roof. She came and I repeated my request. She said, "Why not it would fun doing it again with you". We had a satisfying fuck. After promising to meet me again the next day at three like the others she left.

The next afternoon I was waiting for them. Lata came first. I sent her inside the barsati and told her I will join her soon. Sudha followed her. I dealt with her in the same way. As I waited for Madhu I could hear Lata and Sudha speculating about what was going to happen. After ten minutes or so Madhu arrived. I entered the barsati with Madhu. Seeing her both Lata and Sudha said, "It seems that all the actors are here now". I said, "Yes". I told them that after seeing them together again I had the desire to repeat what we did when we were last together that Diwali night. I also told them that I had fucked them individually yesterday and today we will do it together. Sudha and Lata were game but Madhu demurred. Sudha and Lata soon dealt with her objections.

Lata said, "Ramu whom will you fuck first? Please fuck me first". Sudha said, "No. Me". Madhu kept silent. As this question would be raised I had already given thought to it. I did not want to hurt anyone's feelings by choosing one and not the other. I said to be fair I will fuck you in the same order as I had taken your virginity but in the manner you would like. Lata looked a little disgruntled and said, "This means my turn comes last". "This is how the cookie crumbles, my dear. But you will agree it is fair" I told them.

Madhu said, "All this would take time. What if some body comes?" "Don't worry, firstly no one will come and even if somebody does come, seeing all four of us together will not suspect anything, as long as we are not caught with our hand in the cookie jar. You understand what I mean don't you? So those of you awaiting your turn should keep a sharp lookout". I said. Seeing the situation it was not prudent for us to undress completely and it was therefore decided to proceed with minimum of undressing. The girls were wearing saris but I had to take my pants off in order to give full freedom to my cock.

I asked Madhu as to how would she like me to fuck her. She raised her sari and pulled off her panties. After tucking it under the mattress she lay down on it pulled up her sari. Spreading her legs to display her cunt said, "Ramu fuck me like this but fuck me hard". "This way I won't last too long" I told her. "Does not matter that is the way I like it but make me come". "No problem" I said and started to her bidding. In few minutes we were both about to come. "Ramu I am about to COM mfh mfg". "Not so loud didi" Sudha said placing her hand on her mouth. "I am commmminnngggg" Madhu whispered and came. I also came at the same moment. "Ramu it was very good" Madhu said.

It was Sudha's turn now. "Ramu fuck me from the rear" was her preference. "You mean...." I started to say. "No stupid, not in the ass hole. Enter my choot from the rear" Sudha interrupted. I entered her as directed placing one hand on her clit and with the other I pressed her tits. As it was my second time it took much longer before my seed rose and I unloaded my-cum in her choot. In the mean while Sudha had come three times. "Oh Ramu I say you are very good" she said.

Lata said, "Now it is my turn. Ramu you lie down and I will ride you". "Yes but give me some time to recover" I said. "I will suck your cock and make it ready" Lata said. "No sucking today we keep it for some other day" I replied. Turn by turn they took my cock in their hands and tried to revive it. As soon as I was ready again I lay down and Lata mounted me and with a smooth stroke took my cock inside her cunt and started to move up and down. After about three minutes she came with a loud sigh and lay on my chest. After a minute or two she started again. As soon as she came for the second time she lay down on my chest again. Again and again she did the same.

Sudha said, "Lata you crafty bitch you are very clever. Ramu if you let her go on like this then she will fuck you all night and morning and we won't get another chance". I also saw through her ruse and said "Lata one more time then I will fuck you". She laughed and agreed. When Lata came the next time I turned her over and fucked hard and fast till we both came together. Lata said, "Ramu you are the very best man I know". Her manner was such that it gave all of us the feeling that she was also fucking other men than her husband. Madhu and Sudha simultaneously asked " Whom all have you been giving the taste of your choot" Lata tried to deny it but it was quite obvious that she was fucking every cock in sight in her in-laws house. Then I fucked all the three girls by turns. It was getting late and we called it a day. After agreeing to meet again the next day at the same time we dispersed.

Next day when we all were present I said, "Today I will fuck your ass holes in the same order as I took their cherry". Lata said, "This is not fair. My turn will again come last". "Don't fret my dear you are wrong. Today you come first" I told her. "What? I thought you had already fucked their ass holes before mine otherwise I would never have let you near it" she said. "No my dear your ass hole was the first and because of you they agreed to let me take their ass hole cherry" I said. "But I thought you had already fucked their ass holes" she said. "Well you were wrong. First you, then Madhu and then Sudha. Now let us have less talk and more action. "Jaldi se apni gaand pesh karo (Quickly present your ass hole) " I commanded.

Lata got on to the mattress and offered her ass hole. When I got behind her she asked meekly " Kya meri gaand sukhi hee maroge? (You will fuck my ass hole without any lubrication)". Madhu said " If you had already decided to fuck us in the ass hole then why did you not bring some cream or vaseline with you? I grinned and said "Sorry I forgot". "No you have a choice. Either I wet your ass hole with my spit but the cock is dry or I wet my cock in your cunt and your ass hole is dry. Which way do want it? I asked. "In my cunt first" she replied. I entered her cunt from the rear and after a few strokes I placed my cock on her ass hole and pushed. "Oh my God it is hurting like the devil" she complained. "It will soon ease" I said and started to fuck her ass hole.