Loves of Ramu Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends you can imagine I was in the seventh heaven. I had Maya and Kanchi to fuck in the mornings. The youthful, exhilarating choot of Sarita in the afternoon on weekdays and the mature and experienced Pooja on Sunday mornings. On Saturday nights I performed my marital duties. I could not have asked for more.

Yes friends beware when things are going too well then if anything that can go wrong goes wrong. It happened to me but the result was totally unexpected.

One Sunday morning when Pooja and I were resting after a very arduous fuck Sarita walked into the room. Understandably she was shocked and giving me a nasty look exclaimed, 'Oh mommy what are you doing naked in bed with sir'. For a moment I thought there would be an unpleasant scene but Pooja was quite composed and after thinking for a minute replied, 'Darling Sarita I am doing the same what you and Ramu do every afternoon, fucking him'. I was not too surprised. I had already suspected that she knew but Sarita was aghast and said, 'Oh mommy you know'.

'First you tell me what you are doing here. Why are you not in your computer class?' 'The teacher had some important work to do so he let us go early. He said he would make up the lost time some other day. How could you know?' Sarita asked. 'Of course I know. You think I am stupid. I know you both were fucking from the very day you surrendered your virginity to Ramu' she replied calmly.

'Oh mommy, but how? Sarita asked.

'Listen. When I came home on the day you lost your virginity, I saw you sitting in your room lost in your dreams, your face was flushed and your eyes had a sparkle I had never seen before. I thought my little daughter has had a very emotional experience. Then my eyes fell on the rumpled bed'.

'God I thought she has been on the bed with Ramu. I hoped against hope that you both had done some heavy petting only and not gone all the way. I wanted to be sure of my facts before I said anything. So the next day when you had gone to school I inspected your clothes very closely. I must say you did a good job of washing off the telltale signs but your effort was not good enough to fool your mommy. I was able to make out faint streaks of blood on them especially on your panties. I knew you were not having your periods so the conclusion was that Ramu here had fucked you good and proper' and when she paused to catch her breath.

Sarita interjected, 'Oh mommy why did you not say anything and I thought....'

'Yes you thought you had fooled me. I was livid with Ramu to have taken advantage of my innocent little daughter specially when he was already fucking me. Then I thought, if this were the case then Sarita would surely have told me. This means Sarita had willingly offered her cherry to Ramu. Ramu being a man did what any man would have done. He fucked you. I was then angry and disappointed in you'.

'Then I thought you had grown up and your body also requires relief and if you did not get it here you would go out side to get it. It was much better for you to be screwed by an experienced and safe person like Ramu than some horny boy in the school. Young boys are stupid. They tend to crow about their conquest and in no time your reputation, my name would be mud. Maybe you would end up getting pregnant and I had no desire to become a grandmother at my young age'.

'Having worked this out I decided to let you fuck Ramu and I stopped coming to your room during the tuition hour. Ramu had the best deal, he was fucking both mother and daughter. Now that you know that Ramu is also fucking me, we would have to work out some rational solution. Remember the main reason for Ramu to be here is not to screw either of us but to teach you. So I propose that you both promise not to indulge in any sexual activity during the tuition hour and concentrate on studies only. In return I would have no objection if you join us on Sundays in our frolics and Ramu can fuck both mother and daughter together'.

'Oh mommy but what about my computer class?' Sarita asked. 'Don't worry I will talk to your teacher and have you shifted to the afternoon session even if I have to fuck him to get what I want'.

'Oh mommy' Sarita exclaimed.

In an annoyed tone Pooja said, 'Stop repeating 'oh mommy' like a parrot. If you are agreeable to what I have proposed then take off your clothes and jump into bed. Let me also see how much you have learnt in this subject'. Sarita was overwhelmed with relief and said, 'Oh mommy you are so sweet' and after undressing got into bed.

As Sarita lay naked on the bed I looked admiringly at her body. 'Isn't she very pretty?' Pooja asked proudly. 'Yes she is very pretty. She looks exactly like you except for that growth between her legs'. 'That is easily rectified. Later I will explain to her what to do about that. Fuck her today as she is and next time she won't have any hair on her choot'.

Dear readers In all these days I had fucked Sarita's choot umpteen times but had never seen her naked. I looked kissed and licked every nook and cranny of her body driving her mad with lust and then fucked her. 'Mommy it is so nice to feel sir's naked body on my naked body. All our limbs touching each other' she said placing her legs on my back and pressing me to her. After I had fucked Sarita I fucked Pooja. Before leaving I said, 'It would be difficult to do justice to you both together. Don't you think?'

'Now that we are not required to keep our affair secret from Sarita we could fuck on Saturday mornings also if you are free' Pooja suggested. This was okay with me so we all three agreed. Pooja came to see me off and said, 'Ramu please don't mention ass fucking in Sarita's presence. No I love it too much to give it up. We will do it some time when we are alone. I don't want her to know anything about ass hole fucking and you too please leave her ass hole alone'.

The next day while I was teaching Sarita, Pooja came in and announced proudly that the matter of the computer class has been settled'. 'Did you have to.....' asked Sarita. 'Of course not silly I was just joking' Pooja said interrupting her then added, 'Your computer teacher is very sweet old thing a smile did the trick'.

Thereafter I fucked both mother and daughter every Saturday and Sunday morning. Occasionally in the afternoons when Sarita was busy with her home assignment I sat with Pooja and invariably ended up fucking her in the butt.

On one such afternoon Pooja said, 'Ramu do you know that since you have been fucking Sarita her grades have improved'. I laughed and replied, 'Yes I know. Don't give my cock the credit for this. It has been purely Sarita's effort. Earlier her mind was preoccupied with sexual thoughts and was tense but now that she is having sex on a regular basis her mind and body are relaxed and she is able to concentrate more on her studies'.

All was well for several months. One Saturday morning when I reached Pooja's house I found that she was alone in the house. I asked, 'Where is Sarita? 'She has gone to meet her best friend Najma and would be back soon. Don't worry she knows that you will be coming today and won't be long' Pooja said and with a laugh added, 'She is too fond of your cock to miss out on it. Let us not wait and start. She can join us later. Come quickly we have time enough for one fuck. Ramu fuck me in the ass before she comes back' and got into 'gaand fuck' position. While I was fucking Pooja in her ass hole Sarita arrived......

Well friends, Ramu got only so far in his narration the other day. He has promised to complete it during our next meeting. As and when this happens I will surely share it with you. Till then we all would have to wait.

The End

Dear Readers, I hope you enjoyed reading this episode of Ramu's life. Please do not forget to send your comments on this part of the story to me at the address in my profile. Take care. Yours Sahebji

AIDS IS A KILLER. HELP FIGHT AIDS. SAY NO TO CASUAL SEX.

12