Love's Recovery

Story Info
She helps him recover.
1.9k words
3.96
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sirens filled my ears with their screams of urgency. Through the wails and horns I could hear voices, harsh, barking voices. I could not discern the words they spoke through the chaos of sound around me. Slowly the sensation of cold began to flood over my body, cold and wet. I felt wet. A sharp pain from my shoulder jerked my body, my head rolled to the side, my ear being crushed against a cold hard surface. I felt the sterile touch of latex gloved hands roll my head back and lift it slowly from the wet ground. The warm smooth cushion of a brace hugged my neck tightly. Loud pops pounded out above the wail of the sirens through the thick cool air, hushing the voices temporarily, only to have them return with even more intensity. I strained in my mind to make out the words being yelled around me.

"Back brace" "Move him" "Helicopter" "Multiple G-S-W" "Oxygen"

I started to catch words as the voices yelled out over each other. More pain ripped through my body, tightening my muscles. I felt a sting in my arm, and more gloved hands on my body. Silence.

-------------------

The world was quiet as I opened my eyes. Shapes morphed about playing in the light and shadow that filled my vision. I heard voices once more, only these voices were the quiet hushed tones of the respectful. The pain was gone; actually as I realized the distinct lack of pain I began to realize the lack of any tactile feeling. I felt as though I were floating on air, nothing touching me.

Unable to focus my vision, only a dance of dark and light brought a questioning to my mind. I did not know where I was, I could not remember where I'd been. The only sound I could hear was the hushed voices of the shapes beyond what I assumed were my feet. I tried to breathe deeply, I remembered a cool night and gun shots. A fleeting thought rushed through my weakened mind. "Was I at my own funeral?"

I curled my brow forward and dropped my jaw only to have an incoherent moan escape my lips. The voices stopped, and the shapes darted toward me. I cringed in retreat. More hushed words, and a strange warm sensation slid up the inside of my left arm. The shapes faded to black as the voices dropped away.

-----------------------

The tender touch of familiar hands brushed the hair from my brow. I felt an overwhelming sensation of safety wash over me. I began to hear the quiet tendril of her voice singing a song. The calming tones of her voice soothed me as she softly sang "The Lucky One." In the background I could hear the low rumble of waves rolling onto a shore. Warm sea air mixed with a delicate lavender scent to fill my nostrils. I lay silent and still for a moment. I could feel a dull pain throb from my right shoulder; a similar sensation grew from the lower left side of my abdomen. Her gentle touch through my hair erased the pain and replaced it with pleasure.

Slowly I opened my eyes, the bright sunlight flooded in blinding me in a wash of brilliant white. Slowly colors began to grow from the white. Amorphous pools of blues, tans and greens, drifted and gathered themselves into shapes. The world around me was fuzzy. I could make out great doors that opened to a sandy seaside; white sheer drapes that eased into the room on a gentle sea breeze. My eyes moved slowly up to see her sitting on the bed next to me. I wondered at the sparkle in her brown eyes, the brilliance of her smile as she looked at me. I managed my own weak smile in return.

As I lost myself in her familiar eyes, her visage of rare beauty, she leaned close to me and kissed my forehead gently. Her lips were velvety as they graced my skin. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the moment of contact. My own lips parted and words tried to form. The cords in my throat rattled but only a murmur came forth. Her finger fell lightly across my lips with a "shhhh."

"I love you too." The words from her sensitive voice drifted with the breeze into my mind.

I opened my eyes once more. This time my world slipped into focus. She sat next to me in a crisp white linen dress. Her skin a perfect brown seemed to glow from beneath the thin fabric. My heart pounded in my chest as I gazed upon her. Love and joy overwhelmed my soul. I felt alive.

"You should try to drink some water." She spoke delicately, turning to pick up a tall clear glass from the bedside table.

I tried to sit-up pulling my arms back to prop myself on my elbows, only to send pain shooting throughout my body causing me collapse back into the yielding billows of the bed. I looked down at myself. A crisp white bandage was wrapped around my shoulders holding a square of bandage just over the front of my right shoulder. Thick bandages wrapped around my midsection just above my waist. I wore only a pair of loose linen pajama bottoms.

"Easy, now. Let me help you." Her soft voice seemed to drift on the heavy sea air. She sat the glass back on the table.

She slid her long arm behind my shoulder and helped me up, propping the pillows with her other hand. Slowly she sat me back and looked into my eyes. She smiled and kissed my lips ever so gently. I was instantly taken away by her kiss. I cannot find the words to describe what that touch felt like. It was better than I had imagined kissing an angel. Her delicate lips pressed onto mine, our breath mingling together. It was a kiss that transcended the physical and moved into the spiritual. It was a kiss that took away all the pain and created its own universe of perfection. It was a kiss that involved my entire being; bringing forward areas of myself I did not know existed to help celebrate the joy of the moment.

Slowly our lips parted, we smiled at each other as she sat up and away from me. Once again she reached over and picked up the tall glass of water, moving it over to my mouth.

"Now take a small sip at first, but you need to drink your water." She smiled as she spoke the words.

She lifted the glass to my mouth and poured a small amount into me. I let the cold water slide nicely down, and took another sip from her. She replaced the glass on the table. She looked at me, and we sat in silence for a long moment. I smiled big as I took in her rich beauty. She leaned forward and kissed me again with more passion. Her tender hands spread out among the hairs on my chest as she pressed her mouth into mine. I reached up with my left arm and draped it over her shoulders pulling her body closer to mine. I desperately wanted to hold her tight with both arms, but knew my right would not move without great pain. I missed having her body close to mine. Our tongues found each other playfully between our parted lips. My breathing grew as did hers.

She sat back, leaving her fingers to trail on my chest. A wry smile drew across her lips, as she winked. She delicately slipped her fingers around the bandage on my shoulder and down my chest to the bandage around my waist. She leaned forward and kissed my chest, laying her supple cheek among my hair. Her fingers made short work of the tie that bound my pants to my hips. She pulled her hands slowly over my hips and over the smooth linen of my pants. Down across my thighs she massaged her hands. As her mouth kissed and licked my chest, I could feel my arousal grow.

Her hands made slow movements closer to my growing pleasure, as her kisses found their way to the edge of my overly sensitive nipples. She had always been acutely aware of my nipples increased sensitivity and had become expert at using it to our advantage. I could feel her slide her fingers under the waistband of my pants and begin to work them lower on my hips until she slid them down around my thighs and toward my knees. I could feel the swell of her perfect breast through the silky fabric of her dress press onto the hardness of my arousal. I gasped for air as she licked the tip of my nipple and pressed her own hard nipple along the shaft of my erect cock.

"Just relax Blue jay." She muttered to my nipple as she slid her hands up my thighs.

I could feel the silky skin of her fingers slid gently along the length of my shaft. She took me in her grasp moving slowly up and down my cock. Her fingers mingled in the hair and curves of my testicles as her palm massaged my thickness. She kissed my chest and drew her tongue down to the edge of my bandage. With a flip of her hair her mouth was poised at the throbbing head of my fully erect cock.

My head dropped back into the pillows with a large breath of air as I could feel her tongue dance about the tip of my cock. Her hands massaged my shaft and tickled my balls as she kissed me there. I could feel the moist warmth of her mouth as she took me inside. Slowly, just the head at first, she teased me with her tongue, sucking at my head. My hands gripped the sheets as her luscious lips slid further down my shaft. My breathing grew as she began, slowly, deliberately, to slide my cock in and out of her supple mouth.

The sensations she unleashed on me felt so powerful I knew I would not last. She began to moan with her own pleasure as I groaned, and my body writhed with her every touch. I opened one eye to see her slide one hand between her own parted legs. Her mouth was sliding up and down on my shaft, over the head, sucking me. Her hand was gripping my cock moving perfectly with her mouth. My hands tightened their grip on the sheets; my muscles tensed arching my back from the bed. I held my breath as her fingers wrapped tightly around my tightened balls. She slid my cock fully into her mouth. I could feel the grip of her lips around the very base of my cock. She moaned on me sending me into orbit. I jerked with an explosive orgasm that exploded a load of cum into the back of her throat. She pulled back letting her lips slide along my shaft, as my cock continued to jerk filling her mouth with my cum. My breathing resumed heavy, panting for air. She moaned with me as she took all I had to give, milking my slowly softening cock for more.

With a deep breath I felt my muscles release and I settled back into the bed and pillows. She slowly slid my head from between her lips, kissing it as she sat up. She turned to me slowly, licking her lips with a smile. We exchanged a long glance. Our eyes spoke volumes to each other. I knew that it had been a long hard recovery for her too.

"I love you." The words quietly drifted from my lips with a smile.