Love's Silent Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
650 Followers

He wiggled his finger against Emily's clit like she had shown him. She gasped softly and smiled at him. Matt pushed a little harder as he wiggled his finger again. Em pushed her hips forward and her eyes half closed. She hadn't punched him so he kept on with what he was doing. Emily caressed his cheek and kissed him while he diddled her hard little clit, her tongue darting into his mouth and wrestling with his.

Em took his hand and moved it lower on her slit, showing him how she played with herself. Matt caught on quickly and worked his fingers over her slit, dipping between her lips. Emily sighed and smiled at Matt as he slid his fingers deeper into her.

Matt was surprised at how soft her pussy felt. Even with the water flowing from the jets he could still feel heat emanating out of her little cunny. Matt watched Emily's face, she looked so happy and her cheeks were flushed. He wasn't sure if it was from him or the hot water. He decided to try something and tapped her clit with his thumb while his fingers glided lower, just barely touching her little hole.

Emily's head shot up and she humped forward again. She looked at Matt and nodded as she relaxed back into the tub. He smiled to himself, she obviously liked what he had done so he did it again. This time her back arched and she took in a sharp breath. Emily grinned and made the sign for 'more'.

Matt chuckled and squeezed her with one arm while his hand busied itself with her pussy. Emily put her hand over his and pushed like she wanted him to go faster. He did as she indicated and she sucked air again as her back arched.

Emily pushed again and moved his middle finger into her sweet little love tunnel. She showed him what she wanted him to do then moved her hand to his cock, slowly stroking it.

Emily was starting to hump against Matt's hand with more force. He sped up his pace as he felt her body start to tense up. God he loved the feel of her pussy in his hand. It felt like a delicate little flower. His thumb gently tapped her clit back and forth as his finger barely entered her.

Matt never thought he'd be doing this tonight, especially with his best friend. So far it had been a totally mind blowing experience and if things kept going the way they were it could only get better.

Emily thought she would go insane soon. Matt was touching her exactly how she'd shown him, exactly how she touched herself. She could feel herself building up to that point of release, where she would drop over the edge and have an orgasm. Her body was leading her on a rollercoaster of physical and emotional sensations.

Matt was her best friend, she loved him so much. To have him touching her so intimately was an incredible experience. Her body was starting to control itself, disregarding the commands coming from her brain. Her animal instinct won out and her hot pussy began pushing harder and harder against Matt's hand. His thumb mashed into her clit as his finger delved deeper into her.

She was close, so close. Matt could sense the change in her body and face. He wanted to give Em the same pleasure she had given him. He kissed Emily hard as his hand literally vibrated on her cunt, his thumb grinding into her sensitive clit as his fingers dug into her.

Emily arched her back and her mouth opened in a silent scream of release. The only sound she made was the whooshing sound of her breath escaping her body. She began to shake and shiver as another orgasm hit her. Matt continued to finger her gently as another, smaller orgasm flowed through her.

Matt had never seen Emily look as beautiful as she had when she was cumming. Sure she had looked incredibly gorgeous at their Grad, but seeing her in the throes of ecstasy was an order of magnitude greater.

Emily slowly relaxed, her body slumping back into the tub and her breath returning to a normal rhythm. She basked in the glow of the most amazing orgasm she'd ever had. She knew no matter what that she would always love Matt for this incredible night. She opened her eyes and found Matt's eyes twinkling as he watched her face.

Emily moved into Matt's lap and held his face as she kissed him with a passion and hunger she'd never felt before. Matt returned her kiss, his hands roaming her body as their mouths devoured each other. Matt moved his hands around Emily's body and stood up, lifting her out of the water. Em's arms flew around his neck in surprise. Matt stepped out of the tub and carried Emily to the bed, laying her down gently.

He grinned at Emily, "So, did I do okay?"

Emily playfully punched his shoulder and grinned back at him. 'No, you only made me cum three times. Jerk!'

Matt lay down beside her, his fingers lightly stroking her tummy, making her squirm gleefully. "I guess I'll just have to do better next time."

'You'd better Matty!' Em signed.

"So what do you want to do now Em?"

Emily got a mischievous look in her eyes as she signed that she wanted to go to sleep now.

"You're kidding right?" Matt said in disbelief, "We can't just go this far and stop now!"

Emily grinned again and rolled on top of Matt. Half-sitting on him so she could still sign. 'You mean there's more?'

"I'll more you, you little brat!" Matt said as he tickled Em's ribs, making her squirm and giggle her silent little giggles.

Emily was giggling and squirming around so much she couldn't catch her breath. She had to sign 'STOP' three times before Matt relented. She leaned down until her breasts were pressed against his chest and gave him a lingering kiss then sat back up, straddling his hips.

'I don't know about you, but I definitely want MORE!'

Matt stroked Emily's soft thighs, "Em I've wanted MORE since before I got that text."

He could feel his cock nestled snugly between her moist lips. Emily shifted her hips forward, making her lips glide over his manhood. The sensations were painfully exquisite. Matt stroked Emily's hips and thighs, "Em I love you so much, I want to do this but I don't want to hurt you."

'Matty, I don't care if it hurts I want it too. We've come this far, we may as well take it to the final level.'

Matt made like he was going to shift Emily off of him, "I'd better get a condom Em, we don't want to have a happy accident."

'Matt I've been on the pill since I was fourteen. We don't have to use one if you don't want to.'

"Why don't we check out Jen's 'pleasure pack' before we decide." Matt replied.

Emily pouted, 'But it feels really nice right now Matty. If we go to your bag I'll have to get up.'

Matt knew that once Em made up her mind about something it was almost impossible to get her to change it. "Tell you what, 'punch' rules, we start with a condom and if you don't like it we take it off 'kay?"

'Fine, doody-head,' Emily said with a humpf. She slipped off of Matt and he went and got the box of condoms from his bag.

He got back on the bed and sat across from Emily. Matt opened the box and dumped its contents on the bed. They checked out what they had. There was a French Tickler, some ribbed condoms, a few standard condoms, some ultra-thin condoms and glow-in-the-dark ones.

'Let's try an ultra-thin one Matty,' Em said as she picked one out of the pile.

"I guess you've only put one on a cucumber in sex ed?"

'Yeah, how about you?' Em blushed.

Matt shrugged, "Me too."

Emily gently squeezed Matty's erection, 'Feels about the same.'

Matt took the small packet from her and ripped it open. He handed the condom to Emily and she did her silent giggle. All Matt heard was a soft 'hu hu hu' as she breathed out.

She pinched the tip of it then slowly rolled it onto Matt's hard-on. Em grinned up at Matt, 'Wow did it right the first time!'

Matt chuckled and kissed Em gently. "I guess you should be on top? That way you can set the pace?"

Em pushed Matt back on the bed then climbed on top of him, straddling his hips again. Her pussy lips wrapped around Matt's cock, enveloping it in their warm embrace.

Matt moaned as he felt her lips sliding back and forth over his cock. Even though he hadn't penetrated her, the feel of her lips on him was maddening.

Emily squirmed on Matt's cock, she could feel her juices flowing out and lubricating his condom covered member. Her clit was vibrating from the feel of his cock head rubbing against it. God she wanted this so bad, her brain was shutting down again. She raised her bum and put Matt's cock at her opening.

'Oh my God! This is really happening.' Matt thought to himself. He looked up at Em, she was so beautiful. His hands stroked her legs and hips, as he watched her slowly ride his cock. Matt felt Em lift herself just a bit, then the tip of his cock was engulfed in her warm wetness.

Emily could feel his head stretching her hole, it was a bit uncomfortable at first but soon it felt wonderful. Just knowing that the guy she loved so much was going to take her virginity made it feel oh so good. Em slowly lowered herself a little bit at a time, letting her tight pussy get used to Matt's invading cock.

Matt's cock was being squeezed tightly by Emily's virgin pussy. He wanted to fuck her in the worst way. When he'd felt the tip of his dick penetrate her he moaned, the feeling was incredible. He locked eyes with Em and she gave him a little nod.

Emily lowered herself a little more and closed her eyes with a short gasp. She was doing it! She felt him stretch her some more, this time there was little discomfort and more pleasure. Her cunny was drooling juices all over Matt now.

She pushed a bit more then Matty's cock stopped. He wouldn't go in any more. Emily felt cheated, she was sure that he wasn't in all the way. She wiggled her hips and tried again, pulling off of Matt until he almost popped out then pushing down again with the same result.

Matt could see the concern and frustration on Em's face. "I think that's your cherry Emily. I don't think we can just push past it, we may have to force it."

Emily shook her head and began to cry, 'No! It'll hurt.' she signed one handed.

Matt stroked her sides, trying to calm Emily down. "I know it will hurt, but we can't help that Em."

Emily slowly stroked on Matt's cock a few times until he hit her hymen again. It felt so good, she didn't want to stop it but she was afraid it would hurt too much. 'I can't do it Matty! I'm scared!' she signed again.

"I am too Em, I don't want to hurt you. That's the last thing I want to do." He said with love and concern in his voice as Emily continued to stroke as far as she could without hurting herself.

Without warning she slammed down hard, crashing through her hymen and gasping in pain. She started to cry again as the pain hit her hard.

Matt sat up and held Emily as she cried. He leaned back a bit so she could see his face, "God Em! Why'd you do that? If you weren't ready I would have waited 'til you were!"

Emily sniffled and wiped her eyes, 'I know Matty, but it would hurt just the same later right?'

Matt stroked her back, "Well yeah but you hurt yourself."

Emily smiled shakily and kissed Matt. 'It was worth it Matty, I'd do anything for you.'

"I would too Em, but I'd never hurt you." Matt said as he wiped her tears.

Emily kissed his fingers and smiled. 'You didn't hurt me though, I hurt myself. If we wanted to do this it had to be done.'

Emily wiggled her hips a bit. She could feel Matt inside her but the pain was almost gone. She pulled herself up with his shoulders and slowly let herself down again. Her hands came up and she had a look of glee on her face, 'Oh my God! We have to keep doing this!'

Feeling Emily's pussy squeezing his cock was phenomenal, it was way better than when he jerked himself off. His hands went to her bottom and he held her to him as she bounced herself on him a few times. She smiled and kissed him, giving herself up in that one kiss.

She wiggled her hips again and felt her clit grind against Matty's pubic bone. She though she was going to die from pleasure it felt so good. Emily began riding Matt slowly, letting her pussy acclimate to his cock being inside her. She could feel her warm juices seeping out from their junction.

All Emily could think of was the animal emotions that were coursing through her body. Her body kept telling her she wanted this, she NEEDED this. Em pushed Matt back down to his back and used his chest for support. She could feel Matt deep inside her and wanted so much for him to fill her with his seed.

Matt held Emily and let her control her ride on him. His cock was tingling from the tight stimulation her pussy was giving it. He'd never felt anything so wonderful in his life. There was no way he would ever want to have sex with anyone else. The feel, the smell, the sight of his closest friend making love to him was all he'd ever need.

Almost in unison they punched each other in the shoulder. They both grinned and Emily got off of Matt with a soft gasp of regret. She took his cock in her hand and gently removed the condom from him.

Matt pushed Emily onto her back then moved between her legs. He looked her up and down, marveling at how beautiful she was. He felt stupid for not noticing her change from a pretty little girl to a stunning woman before now.

He leaned down and kissed her lightly, almost like a butterfly landing on her lips. Em wrapped herself around him, feeling his shaft find its way to her hungry little pussy. She squirmed and thrust upward a little bit until his cock was perfectly aimed to enter her.

Matt slowly thrust forward, feeling Emily's pussy engulf him in it's warm and soft embrace. Em clamped her legs around his back and held his shoulders with her hands, smiling up at him. He pulled back and grinned back at her, then pushed deply into her. Emily's back arched and she inhaled sharply.

He began a slow, steady rhythm, moving his member in and out of Emily's sweet and tight pussy. The heat from Em's pussy was intense, it felt like he was fucking an oven. Her juices coated his unclad cock making it slip more easily into her.

Emily's pussy was on fire, just knowing that Matt's bare cock was stroking into her was enough to make her body ache with desire. It felt like every nerve ending in her pussy was being electrified. She humped up into Matt every time he thrust into her, wanting to feel as much of him inside her as possible.

Both of them were yielding to their baser instincts, their bodies moving to an ancestral beat. Matt was grunting with exertion and his sweat dripped from his forehead onto Em's face and chest. Emily was meeting every thrust from Matt, she was gasping and making soft whooshing noises as her pleasure mounted.

Matt was watching Emily's face intently as he fucked her. The emotions playing across it were myriad. One moment there was bliss, the next sexual hunger and that would be followed by frustration that she was so close to orgasm and couldn't hit her peak.

Their pace picked up as their lust grew. Emily was gasping almost constantly, unable to voice her passion to the world. Matt was grunting and moaning, making gutteral noises deep in his chest.

The feel of Matt's cock pounding into her over-sensitized pussy was driving poor Emily to higher and higher heights of desire. Her legs were clamped around Matt's waist and were pulling him harder and harder into her.

Emily's pussy quivered around Matt's cock. He knew she was close, he was close too but he wanted it to be perfect for both of them. The feel of Em's pussy pulsating around him was maddening, he just wanted to go with his physical need and pound into her until he came.

Emily was frowning now, doing all she could to make him lose it and fuck her like crazy. Her cunny was throbbing from Matt's abuse. If only he would cum, she desperately needed him to cum. She wanted it so badly that she began clawing at him, leaving scratch marks on his back.

Finally the rutting little monkeys in their brains won out. Matt felt his cock swell inside Emilly as it unloaded jet after steaming jet of his life-giving cum deep into her womb. Matt bellowed as his release finally came, his hips still thrusting into Emily's hot pussy.

When Emily felt Matt's cum splash into her burning pussy she arched her back and screamed silently into the air. Her body convulsed and shook as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss slammed over her like a tsunami. Emily felt like she was drowning in her own lust addled brain. Her hips were bucking and thrusting her onto Matt's cock as she tried to maintain her high.

As they slowly came down Matt and Emily lay together for a few moments. Matt was trying unsuccessfully to keep his weight off of her. Emily was kissing his neck and stroking his back, her hips still thrusting gently as she felt him shrink in her pussy.

Matt gave up and rolled off of Em, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Emily sighed contentedly and rested her head on his chest. They both lay there, enjoying the afterglow of incredible sex.

Emily propped herself up on her elbow and grinned at Matt. 'Was that fucking awesome or what?'

Matt tucked her hair behind her ear, "Definitely awesome Em!"

Emily moved up and kissed Matt, not as a friend but as a lover. 'Oh God! I almost forgot!'

"Forgot what Em?"

'I got the most amazingly good news this week! There was a cancellation at the hospital. I'm going for my cochlear implants on Tuesday! I'll finally get to hear you!'

Matt held Emily tightly, both of them grinning with joy at what their future held for them.

Chiara23
Chiara23
650 Followers