Loves the Rain

Story Info
She opens his eyes to backyard pleasure
1.2k words
4.15
59k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned against the doorway watching her, a gentle breeze dancing through her long curls. She brushed a strand from her lips tucking it behind her ear.

The sky was black, the night air cool. She crossed her arms wrapping them around her midriff as a shiver ran over her body.

She walked towards the cluster of trees at the back of the yard, heading for the bench under the weeping willow. She stopped, leaning against the back of the seat, tilting her head back she watched as the lightning streaked across the night sky. She could feel his eyes on her.

"It's going to rain" he claimed. "You'll get soaked if you stay out here too much longer."

"That's the idea" she smiled turning to face him "You know I love the rain."

He pushed her back against the tree, her head fell back resting against the thick trunk.

"We should go inside" he moaned as he bent to kiss her neck.

"No, baby stay out here with me" she pleaded.

He ran his hands over her hair, cupping her face and pulling her towards him. Her hands moved under his shirt running over his back, her nails gently dragging across his flesh.

"You make me so hard."

He took her hand and pressed it against his crotch making her feel what she did to him.

She arched into him rubbing the palm of her hand against the bulge in his jeans.

"Did I do this?" she asked innocently.

"Damn you" he growled. "Damn you."

He undid the tie of her wrap around skirt, letting it fall to the ground.

"No panties?" he teased "Naughty girl."

Kneeling in front of her he ran his hands over her tummy, pushing up the soft cotton fabric of her tank top revealing creamy skin, so smooth. He kissed her, licked her, his tongue leaving a trail of moisture from her navel to her hip.

He parted her legs, a hand on each thigh pushing them apart.

"Yes" she whispered.

He took his middle finger and swept it over her lips. The tip rubbing from the bottom to the top spreading them a little each time until he could feel her wetness. With his left hand he took his thumb and index finger and parted her lips slightly, and pushed the middle finger of his right hand deep into her pussy.

"Oh god!" she cried out

He held his hand in place and started to move his finger back and forth slowly inside of her. Her pussy was so tight and so warm. He pulled out gradually, his finger covered with her juice, and pushed back in working a second finger into her tight hole. He lowered his head, pulling her lips back he pressed lightly against her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Baby, no no no" she wept, shaking her head from side to side. "Please, I don't want to cum yet!"

His tongue lapping at her clit, licking and sucking the tiny bud between his lips while he fucked her tight hole with his fingers. Her knees buckled, and she reached out looking for support. Her fingers curled in his hair, trying to pry him away. His lips and chin were covered with moisture from her pussy.

"Oh shit" she moaned, "Mmmm oh god please."

He felt her starting to contract, her pussy was gripping and releasing his fingers. Cum was running over his hand and soaking his face. She was shaking, gasping and moaning as he made her cum with his tongue.

"Stop!" she begged "Please stop." soft whimpers coming from somewhere deep inside.

He pulled his fingers from her pussy and sucked her lips into his mouth, savoring his last taste of her sweet cum. He stood up, pushing his fingers into her mouth, making her taste her own juice. She sucked them off, licking herself off of him. He unbuttoned his slacks, pushing them down with one hand while the other gripped under her chin, pulling her lips close to his.

"Did that feel good baby?" he asked. "Your such a naughty girl, look what you've done to me." He rubbed the tip of his cock against her wet lips.

"Do you see?" he groaned, pushing against her. "I'm going to fuck you now, and make you cum again. This time all over my cock."

He cupped her breast with his hand. She wasn’t wearing a bra either. Her nipples were erect, straining against the white tank top. He took one between his teeth biting gently, and with an urgency so strong he drove his cock deep into her hot cunt.

Sucking in a sharp breath she bend her head to watch his cock drive into her, impaling itself in her pussy. Her fingers clutching his biceps, needing to steady herself. His knees bent, pushing himself up into her.

She reached her arms above her head, grasping onto the tree. Her tits bouncing, inviting him to suck them. He pushed the shirt over her breasts and took a nipple in his mouth, rolling his tongue over it making it pucker between his lips.

Her eyes met his, their hunger for each other impossible to appease. Sweat mixed with light drops of rain falling from the night sky covered their bodies. His tongue licking at the glistening coat of moisture covering her bare shoulder.

"Let me ride your cock" she breathed against his cheek "Let me fuck you"

He pulled her down on top of his body, not breaking their connection. He held her there for a minute, his fingers digging into her ass cheeks. She sat upright, the rain covering their bodies, the shirt wet, clinging to her breasts. She crossed her arms, pulling the shirt over her head, her breasts falling free. She began to rock against him. Her hands on his stomach as she rose and fell on his thick cock. Up and down taking him deeper and deeper and rocking back and forth, grinding against his pubic bone. Her clit swollen, craving the attention.

"You feel so good baby, you pussy's so hot"

"Do you like it when I fuck you" she asked. "Does my cunt feel good baby?"

She pulled him up against her body, her arms wrapping around him. His hands moving to her hips grasping firmly, and lifting her on and off his cock. Her pussy squeezing, pumping his cock. Her hands in his hair pulling him to meet her gaze.

"I want your cum inside me, I want to feel it spill in my pussy" she begged. "Fill me with you."

"Yes oh fuck yes!" she cried as he shot his cum inside me. His cry almost whimpers as load after load of thick hot cum shot into her cunt. Her pussy contracting around him waves of pleasure crashing through her body. His hands still on her hips slamming her onto his cock until every drop left his dick and filled her.

"Baby baby oh fuck" his hands brushing away strands of wet hair clinging to her face. Kissing her lips, his tongue assaulting her mouth, sucking the breath from her body and crushing her against him, his cock still twitching in her pussy.

"I think i'm beginning to love the rain as much as you" he gave a little chuckle.

"They're calling for thunderstorms all weekend" she said with a wink. "You'll have plenty of opportunity to enjoy it."