Love's Thunderstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" A 96" She didn't press any further, he was in the same boat she was in.

The library was closing at 10:00pm, and that meant they had been studying at least 4 hours straight. But there was a problem, she needed to waste some time, she didn't want to be with Mitchell tonight. She began to pack her things when the librarian advised them that the library was closing. Silas stood up and began to put their books back on the racks. Suzanne was in a dilemma; she had to waste time. "I just drive around for an hour" she thought When she stood; she dropped her pack of pens on the floor, Silas walked around to help her. As he helped her pick up the scattered pens, he noticed her clothes stretching against her body. He did not prolong his gaze, and adverted his eyes when she looked up. Her green eyes questioned him without speaking, she felt him looking at her. She stood and placed the pens in her book bag, zipping the bag when she was finished. "Thanks Silas, I have learned a lot, when are we going to study again?" She asked. Silas cleared his throat and in a radio quality voice said, "When ever you want."

They both walked out of the library, and to her surprise parked between her and Silas's vehicles was Mitchell, in his huge black truck. She walked down the sidewalk towards her car; Silas followed her.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow" he said walking around the back of the monstrosity of truck to his jeep. Mitchell stared at

Silas, his eyes following the black man to his Cherokee. He wanted to know what he was doing with his ex-wife, this late at night. He opened the door and stepped down out of his truck. Mitchell walked over to Suzanne and grabbed her by the arms; he pressed his lips into hers. " I just wanted to kiss you before I left" he said looking into her pale green eyes. Suzanne tried to speak but was taken aback, by his directness. She knew he was doing this because she was walking with another man, especially another black man. Suzanne didn't say a word; she just opened her car door, and got in. Hopefully he would be on his way and she could go home in peace, once again with her girls. She drove off and began to feel like a fool for letting Mitchell get the best of her, when she was down. At least she didn't have to drive around all night; she could go directly to the house.

The night air was comforting; she drove through the city and out into the country. She was listening to her favorite soul station. They were really doing a good job tonight, and she found herself singing along with the radio. When she was married, Mitchell didn't like that kind of music in the house, or his girls watching Black Entertainment Television. He figured since they weren't black, they didn't need black music. She didn't complain, he was the man of the house so what he said went, back then. Now the kids enjoyed all kinds of music, as long as it wasn't too graphic or depicted women in a degraded light, which was mostly rap videos. She hated rap, and wished that the soul singers would take over the airwaves once again. She rounded the sharp curve that led to her house to find her driveway empty. "Thank God." she muttered, "I am so glad he is gone." After going in the house, and making sure the alarm system was on, Suzanne showered and went to bed. That night she slept as if a weight had been lifted from her chest. She slept soundly.

The next morning she awoke to a blaring alarm clock, she hit the off button and climbed out of bed. She hated that her gown stuck to her thighs and butt when she slept in it, but she liked the way it felt next to her skin. Suzanne's daughters were already up; eating cereal and laughing about a movie they watched last night. She walked around the kitchen table and poured a cup of black coffee, she poured liquid creamer in the cup and suddenly thought of Silas.

Suzanne watched as her potential employee shifted his weight. She was taught to read body language. People lying generally looked down and to the left. And this man's head was bobbing like a jack-in-the-box. She asked the same questions to get different answers each time, but it was when her extension rang did the person being interviewed get a reprieve. It was 2:00pm on the dot. When she answered a familiar voice floated out of the other end. "Ms Franklin?"

"This is she"

" Study after class alright with you?" It was then she knew it was Silas "Sure"

"The library right?" Suzanne pondered over going to the library, Mitchell was known for his jealous behavior and she didn't want Silas to be taken the wrong way. "Well..." She paused trying to think of somewhere else to study that late at night. Silas responded "How about your place?" She quickly answered, "I live out in the country Silas that is too far to go."

"Ok, how about mine. I live right here in the city" She paused again, then spoke "Sure, that would be fine" Silas said "See you after class" The phone fell silent in her hands. It was only then did she realize that the job seeker was looking right at her.

Class that night, was boring as usual. Suzanne took a lot of notes and asked more questions than usual. She wasn't intent on failing Avery's class. She had a career waiting on her. Her watch read 7:45pm and class would be over with in 5 minutes. She began to pack her things. She was nervous and apprehensive about going over Silas's house, but she had her cell phone and mace just incase anything happened. Avery dismissed the class and passed out tonight's assignment. He wanted the class to read 6 chapters before we returned and do the chapter questions. Suzanne shook her head and walked out the door, to find Silas waiting on her. "Follow me ok?"

"Ok" She replied

It didn't take long to reach a small subdivision right on the outskirts of town. There were plenty of new houses being built in this area, so Suzanne didn't know it that well. She was amazed at the quality of homes that were being constructed. Silas drove to the end of the subdivision and pulled up to the house that sat at the end of the cul-de-sac. It was a nice house, two story, with tan stucco, large windows, modern style. There were lots of right angles with a skylight She was impressed. She parked her car in the driveway out behind the Cherokee, and got out. Suzanne looked around and saw that there were only two houses completed this far down, Silas's house and the one across the street. Silas stepped out stretching, and said "Come on in" he walked up his flagstone walkway, taking his keys out of his pocket as he reached the door. Suzanne followed behind him.

The inside was even more impressive; there were large pictures of abstract art on the walls, along with famous jazz artist. Miles, Dizzy, Chic, and even Lady Day. He led her past an open style kitchen to the study. She sat her books down in a chair; she was filled with questions about Silas. He has such a beautiful home, with no pictures of a significant other. He turned on the overhead lights to reveal a study that was filled with bookcases crammed full of books and a large table that took up most of the floor. "Lets get to it" he spoke. That night she learned he was married and his wife died of cancer. It broke her heart to see the pictures of such a beautiful woman get snatched in the prime of her life. Suzanne learned he had two sons, both of whom were in college. They talked for hours about family, work and statistics. When Suzanne looked at her watch it was midnight. She stood up and said, "I really need to be going, and I got girls at home." Silas replied "Sure, study next class night?" Suzanne smiled and said "Of course" The drive home got her thinking about spending more time with Silas. He was a really nice guy.

The next study session was at Amherst Café, a small restaurant that served different types of dishes. They both decided that it was a midway point between both of their homes. When Suzanne walked in, Silas was already seated in a booth at the back of the restaurant, sipping on iced tea. She sat down in the seat across from him, noticing he had removed his coat and loosened his tie. "Is there something wrong?" She asked

Silas looked up from his glass and responded "No, just relaxing." They started in on their statistics, through the appetizer all the way to the main course. It was when the dinner plates arrived Silas called time out. He needed to eat. During dinner they both laughed as Silas made jokes about Avery, Suzanne almost choked on her pasta. Silas said, "Avery needs a girlfriend." Suzanne smiled and replied "He would probably make her test before they had sex."

"Well sex starts in the mind." Silas replied Suzanne just frowned and said "Avery should be good at that he is a smart man, a bastard of a man but smart." Silas just chuckled and said "Watch, let me show you how it starts in the mind, may I see your left hand please?" Suzanne hesitantly held out her left hand, not knowing what to expect. Silas then picked up the olive oil from the condiments rack and poured a small puddle in her hand. "Close your eyes and listen" He spoke softly. Suzanne closed her eyes and Silas placed her hand on the table palm up. His voice was softer as he spoke "Love is an ocean" Then began to rub the oil from the center of her palm out to the fingertips, in light sensual concentric circles. "Oceans ripple and move like the hands of old lovers" He began to massage the plump part of her palm, below the first finger and thumb. "Then
the ocean has a thunderstorm" his voice was even softer and melodic as he spoke, placing his large hand in hers, moving the oil from her wrist to her fingertips. Suzanne's breath quickened, from the sensation. A prickly sensation spread from her hand, to the rest of her body. She opened her eyes to see Silas staring at her. Her softness moistened, and began throb. She tried squeezing her legs together, but it just made matters worse. "Silas, I got to go." She stuttered and suddenly stood up. Silas fearing he had done something wrong stood and said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you" Suzanne just smiled and replied "If you only knew"

The next weeks were filled with days of work and nights studying with Silas. Suzanne felt really good about statistics, she had aced several practice exams and was sure to pass the finals with a high score. During their last study session before the final, Suzanne and Silas sat in the study at his home going over the very last chapter. It had been a long night of a boring subject. Silas began to rub his neck and roll his head around, trying in vain to loosen up tensed muscles. Suzanne stood up and walked behind him. She placed her hands on his broad shoulders and began to knead; she felt the muscles relax under her hands. Suzanne inhaled his cologne, and massaged until he lowered his head. Silas then turned around in his chair and said "Suzanne, thank you" his piercing hazel eyes looking directly into hers.

Silas stood up and wrapped his arms around her. She could feel the muscles in his chest, but it wasn't the hug that made her moist. It was the kiss that he gave her. Silas kissed her for what seemed like an eternity. Lips sucking lips and tongues exploring each other's mouths, made his nature rise. He could feel her swollen nipples against his chest, and felt her hips grind against the front of his pants. He led her by the hand to the upstairs bedroom, where a sleigh bed stood. The room was immaculate, with the exception of a tie here and there. Silas began to slowly undress her. Taking off her blouse and camisole, he noticed she wore a sheer bra. He could see her pink areolas and erect nipples straining against the fabric. Silas sucked each nipple through the bra's material, taking time with each one. It was when she slipped out of her skirt he noticed her plump thighs and ass. Silas quickly undressed, then the lovemaking began.

When Suzanne crawled into the bed, she wasn't feeling guilty or ashamed. She wanted to be sexed. But she was not ready for what was about to happen. Silas grabbed a bottle of oil from the nightstand and poured it over her large breast, he rubbed the oil into her skin and paid close attention to the areas that were most sensitive. His large warm hands made her relax and shake at the same time. He oiled her stomach and legs, massaging on the way down. Silas peppered her moistness with kisses and long sensual licks. She was about to cum faster than she ever had in her life. He crawled up from up between her legs, his face and chest covered with oil. It was show time and she was the star.

He grabbed both legs and slowly lifted her butt off of the mattress. Silas placed a pillow under her while she was suspended and lowered her down. Then he teased her, sliding his massive penis up and down her already soaked sex. He toyed with her already erect pink nub, letting his member fall and tap the hood, over and over again. Silas was bringing something to the table she couldn't recognize. When he entered her, she almost screamed as she came. He hadn't even gotten started yet; he stroked and popped, stoked and popped. Going deeper with each pop. She felt like he was going to go right through her, but she took every hot slick inch, he had to give. He sat back on his haunches and the pressure of him almost pulling out, but not quite made her orgasm once more. He grabbed her slick breast, and stoked she came once more. Silas lie on top of her and kissed her as he penetrated her over and over, she came once more. She was becoming dizzy, the room was spinning and she felt high.

All at once he pulled out and gently turned her over. She loved it doggie style, he entered her from the back. Suzanne could feel her juices run down her leg; she felt hands on her shoulders, pulling her to him. She had no control he was dominating her. And she liked it. What seemed like hours of love making, ended with her panting, sweating, and moaning face down as he licked her swollen lips from behind. The sensation felt like one big raw nerve, being stroked. It made her shudder, and buck against his hot tongue, wanting to run away, but stay. He rubbed he ass and slowly penetrated once more, the stinging sensation was replaced by her new wetness. Silas slowly pumped back and forth, up and down. Each time getting harder and more pronounced, building up to a climax that was a long time coming.

He gripped her cheeks forcing them forward, making her tighter than she already was. The pressure was immense; she began to orgasm like she never had before. It fell upon her head like a thunderstorm, with its dark ominous clouds, the anticipation is always worst before the rain. He continued to stroke, slower and slower. Her back couldn't take anymore; she was weak, and only the pillow was holding her up. Then it happened, Silas began to pump and shudder, filling her full of his thick hot liquid. He pulled his penis out and began to pump his semen directly over her anus. Suzanne turned over and began to suck the remaining cum out of his thick shaft, gulping and licking the head, nestling her head in his lap. Silas lay down beside her as she finished, his body covered in sweat, he stroked her back and became erect again.

She was amazed at his prowess, the way the sweat gleaned off of his chocolate covered skin, made her even hornier. She took her mouth off of his shaft and climbed on top, pressing her hands into his chest. She noticed the sharp contrast of her creamy hands on a brown chest; it made her tingle with excitement. Then she began to pump and pop, the battle was not over. Moans of ecstasy escaped his lips, each time she rocked her ample hips back and forward, this continued on into the morning. They both lay back exhausted, looking each other in the eyes. Their hands caressing sticky bodies, until it was time to leave. Silas asked as he walked towards the shower "Study, my house tomorrow?"

While looking at Suzanne's generous ass "Sure" she replied. Needless to say they both flunked the test the next day, but that was ok. Love's thunderstorm had arrived.

12