Love's Triumph: Silver Linings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

He leaned forward and kissed her brow. Sitting beside her, he listened as Genie called.

Sylvester sat in the back of the sanctuary as her son grieved his mother. When Candace returned she would not remember him. She would only know Sylvester. A part of him felt shame, but an even bigger part was overjoyed. He finally had a life with his soul mate.

Harry Jr. looked down at his mother's sweet face. She looked younger to him. He sighed as someone joined him. Genie stood beside him crying silent tears.

"Genie, thank you for staying by her side. I wish I could have been here, but..." He looked over at his wife and daughter. Both needed him and he was unable to care for all three women. When a friend of his parent's offered to cover the cost for his mother, he accepted. He never met Sylvester Dumont, but he owed the man a depth of gratitude.

Genie smiled, hopefully, her time with this family was not done. Her heart pounded and she knew. Harry Moss, Jr. was a great man. He was a true testament to his parents. Sire would make sure that his life was a bit easier from this point on. He has guardians. Now Genevieve, you must go and find your soul mate.

But, Sire. I really don't mind. She insisted.

Sylvester laughed, I know. That's why you are so wonderful. But now, I'm ordering you to go and live for once. Genie nodded, accepting his orders once and for all.

As services ended, Candace's body was entombed. Sylvester waited as everyone, including Harry Jr. left. Then he waited. Before long, he heard her beating in the inside of the tomb, and he opened the stone casing. Candace lay there looking as vibrant as she did at twenty years old.

Her eyes shone with youthful enthusiasm. He smiled, bright and beautiful. Sylvester's heart pounded. His beautiful Candace had returned. They now had an eternity to be together.

She rose, a beautiful, vibrant, young woman. "Sylvester, I feel so alive." She whispered.

"Candace, welcome to my world." Sylvester whispered.

Candace smiled, "Love, thank you for waiting for me."

Sylvester held her close. his silver lining had finally come. Over the centuries he knew that no matter how dark the storm, how bleak everything seemed, there was always a silver lining.

*****

Genie stood afar, watching. She smiled; she knew the same happiness awaited her. She just had to be patient and willing to wait. Soon, she vanished not sure where she would end up. She was surprised at where the fates sent her. Standing outside of St. Benedict Medical Center, Genevieve knew her life was about to change.

Smiling, she stepped into the lobby and her new adventures began.

***THE END***

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers