Loving a Maid

Story Info
A maid takes advantage of her boss in a sticky situation.
785 words
3.65
39.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Ariel Hewitt had divorced her husband not three years past. From it she prospered greatly, the estate, most of his fortune, and a three mile restraining order against him. At thirty-one she now found herself in a position from which she would never have to work again.

This did, however lead to some loneliness on her part. Despite her full 5'7 frame, flowing blonde hair and adequate sized breasts, Ariel was yet to find love again, and thus her life was confined to that of loneliness, that was until, she hired her new maid.

Elli M'kande was an Antigun born girl, short, and skinny, roughly 5'2 and 68kg, she had come to the UK in search of work, her mothers advice, leaving her island in search of 'a better life' as she had put it. The best part of the UK, Elli had found, was her reception by men, with curves in the right places, and almost disproportionate breasts for her frame, Elli was well sought after.

It wasn't just the men who Elli had attracted the attention of. As she bounced around the large home, bending down or reaching up high to dust old forgotten ledges, Ariel watched intently. Her firm black ass was Ariels favourite thing to watch, and each night after she hired Elli, Ariel would, without fail, moan in orgasm Elli's name, her fingers buried deep in her cunt.

When Ariel moved away from the country, into a lavish penthouse apartment in London, she brought Elli with her, however in this more confined space, whilst the two became closer, Ariels masturbation sessions had to become quieter. No longer could she freely use the toys her husband had left behind and thus, her indulgence in her fantasy became fewer and further between.

With this deprivation, though, Ariels fantasy became darker, more twisted. Having previously been interested in domination before her ex-husband, Ariels curious and horny mind took her obsession with Elli here. Whilst never having imagined it before, Ariel couldn't dream of anything but being tied and fucked by Elli, forced to lick her cunt publicly. This obsession went so far as to add 6 inch heels to Elli's uniform, thus making Elli taller than her. Now, as Ariel padded around the apartment, she would be greeted with the taller, more intimidating Elli, indulging into her inferiority fetish.

So when Elli went out shopping for an hour, Ariel jumped at the chance to indulge. She opened up a box of her toys and chose the perfect ones; a small black butt plug, a big red ballgag, a niche bullet vibrator, and a VR headset. Carefully she pulled put her favourite possession, her self locking cuffs.

She bustled into the living space. She popped the buttplug up her ass and tightly gagged herself. She nestled the vibrator up against her clit and turned it on high, before placing her headset on her head an playing the images. Finally she set her cuffs for thirty minutes and locked herself against a chair, legs wide in front of the front door.

Ariel moaned and writhed to countless orgasms, with Elli's ass in picture and video form playing before her eyes. It was until she heard the creak of the front door, and a cool breeze fall on her sopping pussy, did Ariel realise something wasn't right.

"Missus are you-" began the maid, before realising, slowly the situation. "Oh missus, you are so very naughty"

Elli stood, looming over Ariel, and removed the headset. In a moment of witnessing Elli standing there, tall and domineering, Ariel reached her most powerful climax yet, shuddering and shaking in her orgasmic bliss.

"Did you just cum?" Chuckled Elli, how many times have you cum?"

"Smmph" mumbled Ariel in reply.

"Six?" Elli gasped, and inspecting the headset, asked "All to pictures of me?" The bound woman meekly nodded.

"Ha! Then lets see, you shall cum the amount of times you give me money per hour?" Ariel moaned into her gag as Elli withdrew the vibrator, before turning it down to the second lowest setting. "And lets make it last," the ebony beauty added.

Elli inspected the cuffs as Ariel moaned on the ground. There was over an hour left, Ariel must have not set them correctly, Elli concluded. Laughing, she set them to unlock in 48 hours, before kissing Ariels gag, replacing the headset and sauntering off to her job.

Ariel moaned as the headset was replaced, and wriggled in her cuffs. Initially she could comprehend how this had occurred, but as the dull pleasure of the vibrator mounted, she moaned, she paid a generous wage, and was to be here for a while longer to reach the goal...