Loving A Monster

Story Info
Kati victim or victor?
22.1k words
3.86
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Today will be a good day! I said to myself looking in the mirror. It had been pretty rough since my dad died. But honestly, him being gone was the best thing to happen to me and my mom.

"Bye mom." I called out as I ran down the stairs.

"Sweetie! WAIT!" She yelled running out of the kitchen. My mom was stunning. No matter what she dressed like it was a party. She came out of the kitchen dressed in a sharp red business suit.

"Hey mom. What's up?"

"I wanted to talk for a second, today is your last day of school, you graduate tomorrow." She smiled. "I know you don't want to go to college, but you need to get ready to take over the business." She furrowed her brow.

"Mom..."

"No, sweetie. Our name means something. I know you wanted nothing to do with the business while your dad was here, but he is gone and never coming back."

"Mom, I..."

"Listen, just give me a few months of you working with me and see if you like it, then if you give it your full attention and actually try and you still don't want it then I will let you go."

"Mom, I said no. I don't know what I am going to do but I don't want anything to do with what he built. Now I gotta go." I walked for the door.

"Kati!" Mom called after me. "Katilyn!!"

I ignored her calls and practically ran out the door.

* * * *

The passed just like any other. School had always been my favorite place. I was a bit of a loner and definitely a freak to everyone. I looked like I belonged on the cheer squad, but I also had a 4.0 GPA. Which meant girls hated me and guys never talked to me because my nose was always in one textbook or another. I was pretty sad when the bell rang. As of tomorrow morning, I would no longer be a high school student anymore.

I walked to my car slowly, not wanting to let it end when a woman approached from the far side of the parking lot.

"Ms. Carter?" She stopped in front of me.

"Yeah... Can I help you?" I asked shifting nervously.

"I am Agent Vasquez with the FBI." She handed me her badge and credentials.

"Ok." I handed it back to her.

"I was hoping to have a few minutes of your time, do you have time for a cup of coffee?"

"Umm... I guess."

"There is a coffee shop around the corner, I'll meet you there in five minutes." Without another word she turned and walked away.

My mind was reeling. What the hell could the FBI want with me?! I was freaking out as I drove to the coffee shop. This has to be about dad! All the money he had couldn't have been legal! But why now, he's dead. I stopped in front of the café. I glanced around looking for Agent Vasquez as I got out.

She was seated at a table on the sidewalk, she looked like she had been there for hours. I approached and quietly took a seat.

"Look, umm, I don't know why you want to talk to me but if this is about my dad..."

"No." She raised her hand to cut me off. "This is not about your father, at least not entirely." She looked at me intently. "A few years ago, we looked into you to see about getting to your father but after careful consideration and looking into you it was clear that he kept you and your mother away from the darker side of the business."

"Then what do you want from me?"

"Well, we want to hire you."

"What?" I stared at her dumfounded.

"We have a case; I can't give you all of the details until you decide if you want a job, but I will tell you that your name could get us very close to breaking apart a massive smuggling ring."

"What do you mean my name?"

"Carter, it is a very well-known name. I wouldn't expect an answer right now but take a few days. You could make a big difference in the world and this case could give you what you need to see if this is the right fit for you."

I shifted in my seat; I wasn't really sure what to say. "I need to know more before I can make a decision, like what would I be saying yes to?"

"Well... I will be honest; we want to send in to gather intel. As a Carter you would be granted full access."

"Would that mean getting involved in my father's business?"

"No, the only thing in your life that you would be using is your name. It is all that you will need to get in. The rest of what you need we can teach."

"Wouldn't it be dangerous? I mean it is a smuggling ring after all."

"Yes."

Her one-word answer stopped my mind in its tracks. "Why would I say yes?"

"Look it will be dangerous, but we will make sure you have everything you need to be safe and we will make sure that you know how to protect yourself."

"When would you need an answer?"

"In a few days. Take some time to think it over. Talk to your family and get all the advice that you need. If you decide that this is something you want meet me at this address." She handed me a black business card with an address typed in white.

When I looked back up, she was gone, and I was left sitting alone. I glanced around to see where she had gone but there was no hint of where she had gone. I need help! I pulled my phone out and went through my list of contacts to see who I should talk to. JENNY! She always knows what to do. I clicked on Jenny Thatcher, my best friend since grade school.

"Yo, what's up Kati?"

"Hey, would you want to get together tonight? I need some advice."

"Well..." Jenny hesitated "I was kind of planning on going to a party tonight."

"Oh? What kind of party?"

"Just a party that a friend of a friend is having. It's going to be a bit different but if you want you can come."

"Umm..." I paused, with Jenny different could mean absolutely anything. "Sure, why not. We graduate tomorrow so let's have fun and be crazy." I smiled into the phone.

In my entire school life, I had only been to one party, I was 13 and didn't really have much fun. Too many people and drinking. I still had never gotten drunk. I would drink from time to time when Jenny and I had sleepovers but not enough to get drunk.

"Great, come to my place and we can eat and pick out outfits, your standard attire is not going to cut it."

"Ok, I'll be there in 20." I hung up and bounced to my car. I know jenny goes to some extreme parties; she has told me stories. Then a thought hit me and stopped me dead as I got in the car. What if this is one of her weird sex parties?! I started to grab my phone to text and ask her but decided not to. No, Kati, just go with it, so what maybe tonight you meet a hot guy that can hold a conversation and lose your virginity. That wouldn't be so bad, right?" I asked myself.

I arrived at Jenny's house; she had been on her own since we were 16. Her mom was a junkie and her dad lost everything gambling in backroom games. When we were 16, she got a job and filed for and was awarded emancipation. She lived in a small two-bedroom home, and from the outside it didn't look like much, but the inside looked like it belonged in a mansion.

I didn't bother knocking. Jenny always left her door open. "HEY! I'm here." I called out.

"In the bedroom. I put some clothes out, pick an outfit." She yelled from the hallway.

I went into the bedroom. Six dresses were laid out on the foot of the bed. I looked them over, all of them showed far more skin than I would ever wear. I glanced at the door as Jenny walked in with a white towel.

"Hey, do you have anything that is a little more... well... more?"

"Come on, just pick one of mine and go with it. I promise I will not leave you alone unless you want me to." She grabbed a scarlet red gown from bed.

"Fine." I huffed as I examined a dark green shimmering dress. "I may need to try a few on."

"Go ahead, and while you do that you can tell me what you need advice on."

I nervously bit my lip holding the dress to my chest. "Well. It's about a job."

"OK."

"A woman approached me after school today." I said as I started undressing. I told her all about Agent Vasquez and her offer as I tried on each dress. "Well... what do you think?" I asked as I turned to her, I had settled on wearing a sleek glittering gold dress. I wasn't sure if I was asking her about the dress or the job offer.

"I don't think I can tell you what to do, but, if it were me, I don't know that I would do it. You can have a good life working for your mom and taking over one day. I know you know that your dad did some shady things but that doesn't mean you would have to if you took over."

"It's not about his bad business, I know he was ruthless in when it came too business, he tried to hide that, but I knew. You can't be a monster at home and not be one in your work. I just think I want more out of my life than running the business."

"So, you think you want to take the offer?"

"I don't see why not. I can say yes and if I change my mind then I can walk away. It's not like they can force me to keep the job if I don't want to."

"But what if it goes wrong? It's human smuggling, that will be dangerous." I know jenny was worried but there was something else in her eyes. I just couldn't put my finger on what it was.

"I have to have training first, so I do the training get the into on the job and then decide."

"This Agent made it seem like if you were in you were in. She may not want to let you go, especially if your name is going to be the big in for her."

"I know. I don't need to answer for a couple days. I'll sleep on it and see what I think tomorrow."

"Just make sure you really think about it. Don't just jump in because it will keep you away from your dad's business."

I nodded quietly as I sat on the bed to slip on some heels.

About an hour later we left and drove to what looked like and abandon mall.

"Where are we?" I asked looking out the window.

"Some rich guy bought the old mall and has turned it into a club, doo is around the back of the mall."

We rounded the corner and street came alive; people were lined up from one end of the building to the other.

"We are going to be in this line all night!"

"Don't worry, we get to skip the line, a friend put us on the list." She stopped at the door and tossed her keys to a valet. "Come on." She waved at me.

I was honestly stunned, we walked, and the bouncer didn't ask for ID or anything, just looked us both up and down and let us in. The inside was completely different from the outside. We were coming in on the first floor into the promenade, stairs on either side of the oval shaped entry. Each floor was decorated in a different theme, the first floor looked like a Roman Palace, columns made to look like stone, tapestries hung on the walls, and ladies serving drinks were dressed in Grecian style dresses. From what I could see the second floor looked like your normal club, strobe lights and waitresses in skimpy cocktail dresses. There were two more floors, but I couldn't see what they looked like from the ground.

"Ok, so tonight is theme night. Each floor will have a theme, this is the Roman Garden, things can get pretty intense and passionate but pretty much PG, second floor is out Night Club, more touching and dancing, third floor is the strip club, lots of half-naked people getting handsy and having fun, and then the fourth floor is more for people like me, people totally open to sex in any situation. It is very intense but if you think you can handle it, I will take you there first."

"I don't know, why don't we try the second or third floor first. Get my feet wet as it were."

"Sure, let's start with three it's a little more than a night club but way less than the third floor, plus you are definitely dressed for it."

She pulled me to an elevator. We rode up slowly, as I looked out of the glass elevator, I could see a couple in the elevator across, the man had the girl pressed against the glass and based on her movement he was fucking her, in the open! For anyone to see! I couldn't believe what I was seeing but there was something erotic about seeing them enjoying each other in the open like that.

"Hey... Earth to Kati??" Jenny was waving her hand by my head.

"Huh? What?" I was so lost in my view that I didn't realize the elevator had stopped and the doors were wide open.

"Enjoying the show?" A man asked from behind Jenny with a smirk on his face as he glanced to see what had my attention.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Great view." I muttered quietly as I shuffled of the elevator.

"Oh, hey Jake." Jenny smiled and hugged the man. He was built, his large muscular frame enveloped Jenny but he never took his eyes off of me.

"Who is your new friend Jen." He asked releasing her and turning to me.

"Oh, sorry. This is Katilyn. She has been my friend since we were kids. She is graduating high school tomorrow morning." She had a very pointed tone, as if she was telling him to stay away but he paid no attention.

He steps toward me. "You are coming with me." He pushed the elevator button and the doors began to close.

"No, Jake, she isn't here for that." Jenny tried to step between us, but a sharp look turned her from the strong girl I had known for years to a shy quiet girl standing in the corner of the room.

"You seemed intrigued with what you saw, do you want more?"

"I...N... I don't think so." I stepped back hitting the wall of the elevator, looking over to Jenny who was clearly freaking out. A flash of disappointment ran across the man's face, but the elevator opened and stepped out.

"I have a few things to take care but hopefully I will see you again before the night is over." He smiled devilishly.

The doors closed and we returned to the third floor. "Who was that?" I asked as we stepped off the elevator.

"Jacob... Black, I think is his last name. He is the guy that bought the place."

"Is it just me or is he like seriously hot?"

"He is but he is not the type you want. You want someone sweet with a little passion. Jacob is intense and goes through girls like paper. And none of them seem particularly happy being in a relationship with him, I know I couldn't let him do to me what he does to them."

"W.w.what does he do?" I asked meekly.

"Let's just say he likes to display his partner, in every way." She raised her brow suggestively.

"Oh!" It took a moment for her meaning to hit me. "You mean like doing it in public?"

"Not just public, here, in front of everyone. Also, on camera, I've seen him recording a few times."

That's nuts. Who would let a guy do that to them!? I wondered as I finally looked around the third floor. It was dark, but stages were lit with red lights as women danced. To one side was a bar that ran at least two miles long and the other side held secluded booths for private dances.

"Look, so truth is I actually work here. I dance once or twice a week and tonight I have to dance. I'll be on stage so just sit at the bar and relax. I will keep an eye on you and if you need anything just wave at me and I will come over OK?"

I nodded, I wasn't really comfortable with being left alone but the hell, it could be fun. "I may walk around a bit."

"Just be careful. Here put this on." She tied a green ribbon on my wrist.

"What is that?"

"It just lets the customers know that you are not a regular and you can't be touched without permission. I have to go, just keep that on."

I watched Jenny walk away. I wasn't sure what I was getting in to but tonight with everything weighing on me I wanted to have fun and forget everything.

Chapter Two

I sat at the bar for a little while, watching as Jenny danced on one of the stages with a pole, sipping on a mojito. Eventually the drink took effect and I began to wander. I passed the private booths moving down the hall, most were empty, but a few had customers running their hands on the body of a dancer as she gave them a lap dance. I have to say I was quite intrigued.

As the hall continued it turned into a hall filled with doors. I stepped up to one and placed my hand on the knob. Just as I was about to turn it someone grabbed me from behind and whipped me around, pressing their body into mine against the door.

"Ahhhhh!" I cried out as the knob dug into my back.

"You shouldn't be back here alone." It was Jacob. His firm body pressed against mine. The sound of his low sultry voice made me shiver. H lifted my arm and looked at the green ribbon. "If you are wearing that, you can't be here." He dropped my arm and stepped back.

"I... I'm sorry, I... I didn't know." I wished I could disappear into the wall under his intense gaze.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I don't mind. But that," He practically spat as he motioned to my wrist. "Has to go if you want to be in here." He stepped closer, causing me to take a sharp breath. He lightly ran his fingers up my arm to my chin, lifting my chin so I had to look at him. "So, do you want to take it off?" he traced his fingers around the ribbon.

"I...I..." I fell silent, I wasn't sure what I wanted.

"I see." He chuckled. "Shy?"

I found I couldn't speak so I just gave a slight nod as I looked away.

"How about this?" He gently pulled the ribbon from my wrist. "Let's take it off for now and let me show you around, if it gets to be too much just say 'Green' and I'll give it back and leave. Deal?"

I nodded again.

"I need you to say that you want to do this. Verbal confirmation."

"I... I would like to try this." I mumbled.

"Good girl." He gently stroked my cheek. "Follow." He turned sharply and walked down the hall. I had to practically run to keep up with him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked softly after we had walked for a moment.

"I have my own room here. I don't like to share my toys." He glanced over his shoulder at me.

He stopped at the end of the long hall and opened a door with private across the front in big letters. When I stepped in it was different than I expected, the walls were a beautiful turquoise color, grey hardwood floors, a bed against a large bay window overlooking the street below and the city in the distance, and in the middle of the room was large black bench covered in leather.

"Before I do anything I want to see if you can follow some instructions." He said as he shut the door and looked at me. "Take of your dress and lay it on the bench."

I hesitated. NO! This guy is dangerous! Don't take your clothes off for him! My brain screamed, but I stood in front of him frozen, then the devil took over the conversation. Come on, you want to lose your virginity, he is hot, and he will do it all you have to do is let him.

While I was fighting with myself, I didn't see him move toward me. He firmly pinched my chin and forced my eyes up as he released a low growl. "I don't like repeating myself, take off your dress."

He tossed my face out of his hand as he stepped back. I slowly removed my dress and set it on the bench, my arms wrapped around me doing what little they could to cover my body.

"Good. A few rules before we begin. Rule one, Obey, if you don't you will be punished. Rule two, don't speak unless you are wanting to end this or unless I ask you a question. Rule three, you will address me as Sir while we are here. Rule Four, you answer all questions without hesitation. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Y...yes." I stammered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, now drop your arms to your side, I want to see what I am working with." I slowly dropped my arms to my side as he ran his fingers along the bare skin of my stomach and then my back. "Perfect." He said softly and I couldn't help but smile.

He stood behind me and moved my long red hair to the side, exposing my neck, he moved so that I could feel his breath on my skin. "You are a very good girl, aren't you?" He whispered gruffly into my ear.