Loving a Strong Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Es, is this real? Are you pregnant?"

"Yes!" she replied as tears started coming down her cheeks. My eyes were wet now too. I crossed the kitchen in two steps and wrapped her in my arms and spun us both around the room. I kissed Es with every bit of emotion I had in me. This beautiful,strong, incredible woman who I loved with my entire being was carrying our child.

The Arrival

The November morning light that was coming into the kitchen made Esthers curves and belly more pronounced. I stopped breathing for a minute when I saw how amazingly beautiful she looked as she swayed during the small contractions, eating apple slices and taking sips of water. "My God, I am in awe of how gorgeous you look right now."

Es looked up at me after the contraction was over, "I wish I didn't feel like my entire body was clenching itself."

"The ball is inflated and the pool is filled. Did you want to try either one to see if you couldn't get some relief before the midwife gets here?"

We moved into the living room, where I had the drop cloths and inflatable birthing pool set up. Ava and Sarah were checking the water temperature and adding steaming water from the pots set up on the stove. I had called our midwife an hour before when Es' contractions started to become more regular. The midwife had just been finishing another birth at the hospital and was supposed to arrive within the next ten minutes.

Es groaned and got on her knees. I was about to help her back up when she pushed me away and reached for the birthing ball. She placed her elbows on the ball and rolled back and forth until the contraction was over. "I'm sorry, Rome, I didn't mean to push you." she breathed out and allowed her body to relax a few minutes.

Our midwife finally arrived and checked Esther. Her labor was progressing fast, and the midwife suggested she get into the tub. I sat in the tub behind her, my fingers gently stroking her back, shoulders, and arms to help keep Es focused and minimize the distractions from the pain. Once in the tub, Es' labor progressed to the final stage.

The baby's positioning was low already, so Es pushed for a little less than an hour. Her screams with each push had to have been heard by the animals in the woods behind our house. I don't think any nocturnal beings got sleep while Es labored. Thankfully our neighbors didn't live within shouting distance, and knew about Es' choice to give birth at home.

During one of the last big pushes, the midwife had Es move her hands further down in the pool and touch the baby's head. "Come on Hun, you have this, just one more push." I told her. "You are so strong and this is one more thing on our list of why you are amazing."

Es grabbed the handles on the sides of the pool, let her head fall back and screamed with her final push. All of a sudden her screaming became panting and her hands dove underwater to bring our child out.

"It's a boy!" Es exclaimed.

Hunter Silva came into the world with his mother's lungs and my appetite. As soon as the midwife cleared out his nose and mouth, Hunter latched and started to suck.

The water around us started to turn dark and I could no longer see Es' legs or the bottom of the pool. But I didn't care. In this moment, with my woman and son in my arms and our daughters standing next to the pool, I felt like I had no other place I needed to be.

The Recovery/ Coming Full Circle

Es seemed to have very little, if any, interest in sex after her 6 week postnatal visit. At first I thought it was still her hormones balancing out after birth, sleep deprivation, and then going back on medication. I was hoping she might want to try sex under our Christmas tree, but here I was throwing out the tree the second week of January. It had been 10 weeks and still nothing. Es loved being in my arms and would ask for me to massage her shoulders, so I was pretty certain it wasn't my touch that was the problem.

I was starting to worry we might never have sex again when we were watching TV a couple nights later. The girls were upstairs on their computer researching for a school project, while Es was sitting on my lap with Hunter tucked under her blouse, enjoying himself a pre-bedtime snack.

"Hun, I have a question. And please don't be mad at me if I sound like some insensitive misogynistic pig, but I don't know any other way to ask."

"I promise I won't be mad if you stop going on and actually ask your question."

"Ok. Are we ever going to have sex again? I miss you. I miss being with you, I miss being in you." I was sure I sounded like an moron, begging his woman to service him after she performed the amazing feat that was growing and pushing out a human.

"Rome, you are not a moron. And yes, you did just say that out loud." Es continued, "I miss you too. I love you, and there is nothing that is going to change that. I wish there was something that could change the amount of pain that can be expected the first time you have sex after a vaginal birth, though. I still remember how it was after the D&C."

"Thank fuck. The pain is something we can get past. Now that I know, we can work on it."

"I agree, but maybe we can start when Hunter is sleeping in his own room for most of the night."

"Funny you should mention that, his crib is all made and ready to go." I said with a wink.

Es raised her eyebrow. "Nice try."

I laughed, "Don't worry. I learned what needed to be done then and I promise you that i will make our first time post-Hunter memorable in a more different, pleasurable way. All you have to do is start going to sleep a little earlier because once I have my plan formed you are not getting much rest."

It took a week for me to get everything I needed together, and for Hunter to get used to sleeping in his crib more and with us less.

Finally the night came. The girls were going to a sleepover at Es' Mom's, and it was just going to be the three of us.

I brought Es into our room. I lit the candles that were in the closed off fireplace and on the dresser. Es was always relaxed by the smell of lavender. She had changed her top into a loose robe so that it was easier to feed Hunter. Lucky son of mine. I took her hands and walked backwards to our bed and sat down with Es standing in front of me. Looking up into her eyes, I caressed her face and uttered one word, "amazing."

I continued in my low, take charge voice "You are the most beautiful woman I have had the privilege of knowing, inside and out." I told her as I removed her leggings and underwear. "You can control and handle what I can't, and you do everything with all the love you have. Everyday I consider it an honor to wake up with you in my arms."

I stood up and laid Es on our bed. My hands undid the belt of her robe and I had full view of the two softest, creamiest, most perfect breasts a man could ever set his eyes on. Our son had been kind to his mother, not pulling or biting her nipples so hard and cracking the skin. I would have to come back to those in a moment. Right now I was a devoted follower who needed to worship the entire altar of femininity that lay before him.

I bent down and kissed her forehead, "without your brain and" I went further and kissed above her breasts "your heart, we wouldn't have our beautiful daughter Sarah, and she wouldn't have made the progress she has." I let my fingers gently graze from her forehead down her nose to her chin and all around her neck. Licking her collarbone, I then brought my fingers down her arms, then back up to her breasts, softly palming each and then tracing circles around her darken aureola. Giving each nipple a small pinch and tug (and hearing the resulting squeal from Esther's lips) I continued to kiss down her stomach and below her bellybutton to a spot very few people have seen on Esther. "Without this" I said laying gentle, reverent kisses from one end of her C-section scar to the other "we wouldn't have Ava. Again here your brain and your heart guided her through so much. If I were you I would not have been able to do that."

Es started to cry as she relived parts of those memories. But I wasn't finished, "And most recently, these hips" I said my palms moving further down and my thumbs ghosting their favorite spot, "and these legs carried the most beautiful baby - our son. And you pushed him out of your body." I kissed her mound and then proceeded to further open her thighs so that I could move in between and kiss every inch. I began to softly lick her center, then moved outwards and back in again. Es' soft whimpering was a sign that I was doing something right and she would be ready soon. I continued to increase the pressure of my licks and kisses until Es came in a silent wave that provided much needed moisture. After she came the first time, there was enough moisture for me to coat my index finger and start to rub her clit. Es had been so focused on Hunter that she had not been able to take care of herself in that department, and her pent up need came surging after less than a minute of gentle rubs and pulls. I allowed my fingers to explore further, going inside and curling upwards. When I found that shelf that contained the spongy tissue of her g-spot I pressed and held, then circled my fingers around her channel, and began again. There was just barely enough room for two fingers.

Es came so hard during her third orgasm she began to shake. I laid over her, my cock full, hard, and dying for her wetness. "What do you want goddess of mine?"

Es panted, "You Rome, I want you. Whatever you want to do to me, do it please and don't stop."

As wet as Esther was, I was not going to assume she would stay that way. And I didn't want to risk the level of friction and tearing her by going bareback. I reached over and pulled out a ribbed condom. "Tonight is about making sure you feel as little pain as possible, and more pleasure than you might be able to stand. Look at me." Es' eyes fell on my cock, wrapped in its thin layer. I reached over and opened a bottle of lube, and then proceeded to drip it slowly down her center. When I was satisfied that I wasn't going to hurt Es too much, I picked up one leg and put her knee over my shoulder. I lined myself up with her opening. Es started to tense and I could see the fear in her eyes. "Esther, look at me" I said. "Keep looking into my eyes. Watch my face as I enter and fill you. Breathe slow and deep. My dick and I are going to savor every inch of your tight core.

Esther listened, and as I started to enter her sex, I began to see traces of pain in her face. "Keep breathing Es" I said, while I started to circle her clit again "you are the strongest person I know. You know you can take every inch of me and more." I kept circling and sliding, stopping every so often to add a few more drops of the lube. Finally I was balls deep in Es, and her expression was euphoric. She started to raise her hips, and I began to pull and push, pull and push, then taking her other leg and balancing it on my other shoulder. I have not felt this complete any other time in my life as when I was completed encased in Esther's tight, wet sheath.

Esther started to lean up to meet my thrusts, a sign that she wanted more. I started to add more force to my movements, and the little beads of sweat began to jump from my forehead and down onto her thighs. Es kept thrusting up and I returned the favor by thrusting in. We kept moving, and soon our moans sounded as one. Es came in a crashing tidal wave as her fourth and fifth orgasms ran through her. Finally, I was satisfied and let myself go. My balls began to ache and contract and then the force of my cum leaping out of my shaft into the condom was nearly enough to knock me forward onto Esther.

We stayed still there in that position for another moment, each of us catching our breath and coming back down to earth. I then knelt up and gently removed Es' legs from my shoulders, bringing them to rest on the bed. When I knew she was comfortable, I collapsed next to her.

I brought her into my arms and we would have stayed that way until morning. However, a small cry signaled a young mad was making himself and his stomach be known. I started to move, but Es stopped me, "It's fine, stay here. I'll be right back." She walked naked to Hunter's room, allowing me a gorgeous view of her perfect ass. I could hear her cooing to Hunter, and his responses. Soon my beautiful woman was standing naked in the doorway with our son at her breast. I don't think I would ever see a more erotic sight.

"I hope you don't mind, but someone was hungry and I wanted to be with you for a few more minutes." Es climbed back into our bed next to me, adjusted Hunter, and then rested her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you Roman."

"For what?"

"For all of this" Es yawned. "For tonight, for helping me past that pain block, for this little guy, for everything."

I turned Es closer to me and kissed her forehead, "Thank you for giving me that chance to be here with you."

#####