Loving Adrian Ch. 2

Story Info
Will the sexual tension overcome the friends?
501 words
4.17
20.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Tenderness

Despite her vow to avoid Adrian, or any inviting situations, at all costs, Helen found herself spending most of her free time that week with him. Adrian was fun company, and together they shopped, laughed, joked, and studiously avoided anything that could release the tension between them.

That was, until the day they went sunbathing by the Cathedral.

The sun's heat was almost oppressive as Helen sprawled out by the ancient stone wall of the cathedral in the city centre. Patting the ground next to her, Helen offered the spare space to Adrian, who accepted with a grin.

Almost instinctively, he pulled her to his side, letting her lean her head on his chest, cradling her close, trying to convince himself that friends did this and didn't kiss, or even fantasise about kissing...

Helen meanwhile was too tired to battle the thoughts crossing her mind. In her mind they were still laid where they were, but they were entwined as lovers, kissing, touching and generally misbehaving in public.

Feeling Adrian shift, she turned to look up at him, and their eyes locked.

'He's going to kiss me...' Helen thought, and less than a breath later, his lips touched hers.

At first they were questioning, as if seeking her permission. When Helen responded by surging up, Adrian wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close, deepening the kiss and keeping her trapped against him.

Helen's body was on slow burn as she reached for more, greedily feeding on everything his mouth gave her and returning it in kind. Her breath was stolen from her lungs as he gently rubbed the tip of his tongue against her lower lip.

Gently, Adrian pulled back, eventually breaking the kiss. But Helen refused to let him escape so easily and slid her hands around his neck, pulling his generous lips back to hers and kissing him senseless once again, setting fire to his whole body and reminding him he had not been with a woman in too long.

Slowly Adrian let himself ease away from her, pressing his forehead to hers and trying to regain his breath. He looked into her amber eyes and saw the passion within them. Groaning, he forced himself to simply cuddle her. He had just complicated everything and didn't regret it for a second.

"Are you ok?" Helen asked softly, breaking into his reverie. She sounded worried, and he glanced at her.

"I'm great... are you ok?" Her lips looked swollen, and she had a general 'just kissed' ruffled look about her. He wanted to kiss her again, but fought the urge.

"Well, you're a bit, uhm," She bit her lip and blushed, looking down to the obvious bulge in his trousers. Immediately he bent his knees to hide the evidence of his arousal.

"I'll live," He murmured, and gave in to the urge to brush her lips with his own, a voice in the back of his mind telling him he would soon regret this...