Loving Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers

Finally Amanda spoke up, "What about those 'many wonderful things to learn?' " she asked.

"Hmm, lets start again and see what happens," and her brilliant smile told me I had the right idea.

I rolled over on my back and patted her hip.

"You get on top," I said, and reached for the bottle of lube. She watched intently as I spread fresh lube on the strapon jutting up from my hips. Then I guided her as she straddled me and aimed my dildo at her pussy with one hand. After a moment's hesitation she slowly lowered herself, gasping, onto the fat shaft, stopping halfway to let her pussy adjust to its girth. Finally my dildo was completely hidden inside her and I felt her weight on my hips.

"Ohmygod," she whispered, her eyes closed, then she opened them and stared at my breasts. "I haven't paid much attention to these."

She cupped a breast in each hand, leaned over slowly and lowered her open mouth onto a nipple. Our height difference put my breasts in a good position for her mouth. I don't know where she learned to worship another woman's breasts, but I suspect she was naturally gifted. Within five minutes she had me writhing with arousal as she first gently tongued my nipples and areolae, then began suckling. My big nipples quickly got engorged and sensitive as she switched her attentions from one to the other. I looked down at Amanda's sweet face and when she saw me looking she took a nipple between her teeth and bit down.

"AaaahHHHH!" I cried, my eyes locked on hers as she relentlessly tormented my nipples. She seemed to sense when she had suckled and bitten one of them close to my limit, and quickly switched to the other. I was in heaven as her mouth and tongue injected little sparks of pleasure into my nipples that went racing through my body.

"Oh Amanda, I love it!" I cried. "You are sooo good at sucking me!"

She smiled, sucked my nipple hard and bit down again.

"AAARHGH!" I groaned, nearly crying from arousal.

She must have been getting turned on, too, because I soon realized Amanda was rocking her hips on mine. That, I knew, meant her clit was rubbing the smooth pad at the base of my dildo.

"Here we go!" I thought. Soon pleasurable impulses from her pussy and clit forced her to abandon my breasts. I'd make her pay me back later, but for now I was happy she was beginning the climb towards another peak. She deserved it, I thought, after putting up with one carnally clueless guy after another.

"Try this," I whispered, "get your feet under you so your pussy is the only part touching me."

Amanda got the idea and soon she was in the Asian cowgirl position, her feet on either side of my waist, her hands on my shoulders and her butt bobbing up and down over my hips. She controlled the speed, depth and angle of penetration and it was soon clear she was taking full advantage.

"This is great!" she cried, staring down into my eyes. "Ohmygod! this is GREAT!"

This position let me watch her lovely face and see it twisted with pleasure. It also freed my hands to torment her nipples, the way she'd tortured mine just moments before. I soon pinched them fully erect and started tweaking them in time with her thrusts as she repeatedly lifted herself half off my dildo and then drove it back inside her.

"AAAAAHH ... UHMMMM .... " she groaned, followed by a high-pitched squeal as the dildo hit a sensitive spot. "EeeeeahhhHH!"

Faster and faster she fucked herself and her arousal built. I could feel my whole crotch dripping with her pussy juices aside from the wetness pouring from my own pussy. Watching her come closer and closer to orgasm had me helplessly aroused. Then I started thrusting my hips up to meet her hips driving down. That's all it took.

"Truuudy! TruUUDY! TRUUUUDYYYYY!!" she cried and an explosive orgasm swept through her. She was lifting herself off the dildo then driving herself back down so fast I was afraid she'd hurt herself, but I was no longer in control. Truthfully, Amanda wasn't in control either. Her orgasm was controlling her and I could only watch with amazement ... and yank hard on her tender nipples.

"OH! OH! OH! Ohmygod!!!" she screamed. "MYGOD TRUDY ... OH YES, OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

I smiled broadly as I watched my little lover writhe with pleasure, her groans music to my ears. If she had thought to reach back and slide a finger into my pussy, I know I would have climaxed with her.

Finally losing the strength to lift herself off the dildo she sat straddling my hips, the hard shaft buried deep inside her ...her eyes closed and head thrown back as she simply sat there and quivered. Her whole upper body was flushed a delicate shade of pink.

The cataclysm ended suddenly when she rocked her hips twice on the invading dildo and collapsed forward onto my chest, her breath deep and ragged.

"That was wonderful!" I thought and regretted being unable to drink the river of pussy juice soaking the bed beneath us. "This girl is a star in bed! What a gift some idiot guy is missing!"

Amanda took a long time recovering from this one. For long minutes she just sat slumped on top of me, motionless except for an occasional a quiver as her climax faded.

She had a sensual gift, I thought, a real ability to enjoy sex again and again without getting exhausted or oversensitive. Her stamina was built on many hours in the gym, I realized, but the ability to remain sensitive was simply a gift of nature.

To test my theory I suddenly sat up and guided Amanda into position until I was sitting with my legs crossed and she was sitting in my lap with her legs wrapped around me. The dildo was still buried full-length in her pussy.

"What are we doing?" she asked brightly.

"Just the same old thing, but slightly different," I said, smiling as I reached my hands around to cup her muscular ass. Then I started rocking my hips and watched as her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open.

"Rub-a-dub-dub," I thought, "That sweet little pussy is under my control!"

Rocking my hips, slowly at first, I could tell Amanda was instantly on my wavelength. Soon her hips were rocking in time with mine and I heard her first gasps of pleasure. She wrapped her arms tight around my neck and put her mouth to my ear.

"You're a miracle, you love me so good!" she whispered.

"YOU'RE the miracle, my sweet, fuckable girl!" I said, pulling back to gaze in her beautiful brown eyes. "It turns me on watching you come!"

She stared deeply into my eyes as we continued, rocking our hips together, joined by my strapon.

"I HAVE to find a double-ended dildo," I mused. "I bet you'd love fucking me while I'm fucking you!"

"Oh yes, PLEASE!" Amanda said, and then after a moment's thought, "Can you find one short enough that our pussies rub together while we're sharing the shaft?"

Just thinking about a dildo that would join and fill us both while letting our pussies rub together sent me into overdrive. I doubled the rocking of my hips and she rocked with me, our mouths locked together in a deep, wet kiss. Her fingers found one of my nipples and tugged in cruelly, spurring me on.

"Oh fuck! GaaaaaAAHH!" she cried, her eyes closed and her mouth a wide 'O' of pleasure. But Amanda's arousal seemed to plateau, then, and eventually we slowed to a stop. It was time for a different approach.

"You'd like to have your ass in the air wouldn't you?" I asked, suddenly convinced she'd love doggy-style.

"Uh-hmmm," she groaned, and I slapped her full ass. Leaning back I helped her slowly lift herself off the fat shaft of my dildo, panting.

"I'm going to get more lube because you can never have too much lube," I said, standing beside the bed to give my dildo a fresh coat of slippery.

"On your knees!" I cried, pushing Amanda onto all fours and kneeling behind her. That has got to be the most glorious sight on Earth, a lovely woman on her knees and elbows, her ass raised and her swollen pussy lips peeking between the tops of her thighs.

The creamy, pale skin of her heart-shaped ass contrasted nicely with the dark pucker of her little asshole. And surely great art has been inspired by the way her hips narrowed to her waist then widened slightly to her trunk, arms and shoulders, topped by her slender neck and a wild tangle of auburn hair.

Amanda grunted as I gave her ass a sharp slap then, unable to help myself, I leaned down and started licking her asshole. She moaned at the touch of my tongue on her little pucker so I rimmed it and she moaned again while I gently pinched her pussy lips with a free hand.

"Ohhgod! Ohmygod!" she cried, her back arching and her butt pushing back against my tongue. "Unngh! Unggh!" she grunted. I pushed the tip of my tongue against her tight asshole and moaned my own pleasure. I was pinching her outer labia harder now, sliding them up and down to tease her clit. I dipped my thumb into her pussy and found her hot and dripping wet.

"I love the little squeaking noises you make when I surprise you!" I said, "You're just too darling."

I squirted lube into her ass crack and spread it carefully down the length of her crotch. We'd been making love long enough that I was worried Amanda would run out of juices to lubricate our fun. Next I pushed her legs apart with my knees and scooted up until my dildo was touching her butt. I quickly found her opening, and sank the rubber dick inside. She cried out "AAaagh!" when she felt the penetration.

Soon I was fucking her steadily, driving deep with each thrust, as my hips slapped against her butt and she whimpered and moaned beneath me.

"Oh fuck! Oh God! Ohmygod!" she cried as I changed angles slightly and my dildo rubbed different sensitive spots inside her. She raised her upper body now, arched her back and leaned her head back with her mouth an open 'O' of pleasure. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, but still I drove into her hard, deep and fast. I admit it. I loved fucking her fast and rough. But she obviously loved it, too!

Her hair slipped from my grip and I grabbed her hips with both hands, driving hard. She went back down on her elbows, gripped the sheets and braced herself to keep from being driven off the bed.

"AH! AH! AH! MYGOD!" she cried, and I could see her little breasts in the dresser mirror, bouncing wildly under my assault. How I wished there were two of me so I could kiss her and torment her nipples while I fucked her from behind!

Slowing my strokes I slapped her left ass cheek hard, then the right and she gave a sharp cry each time. It was wonderful looking down between my full breasts to watch the big dildo sliding in and out of her pussy. Her thin inner lips clung wetly to the rubber shaft as it left her, then were pushed back inside when I pushed it in. Suddenly I stopped and stayed motionless.

"Your turn, sweetie, you push back and fuck that big thing!" and a moment later she did, pushing her hips back to swallow the big dildo then pulling foward to free it.

"Wonderful!" I thought, "she's fucking herself on my dildo," but my restraint only lasted a few strokes. I wanted to fuck Amanda, to make her strong little body quiver and squirm and drip because *I* was fucking her! Soon I was slamming into her again to the music of her non-stop cries and squeals.

"Ohgod! Ohgod! OhGOD! AHHHHHH!" she cried under my relentless attack. Her chest was now flat on the bed while she stretched out her arms and grabbed the sheets, trying to keep from being pushed over the side. Slap! Slap! Slap! went my hips as they hit her butt over and over.

"More lube," I thought, to make sure pleasure didn't turn to pain, and I pulled out and reached for the lube. She stayed on all fours, gasping and panting, waiting for me to start loving her again. I lubed the dildo and eased it into her pussy and soon was fucking her hard.

Her cries seemed to be diminishing so I considered another position to delight her. Stopping briefly I nudged her widespread legs together, to make her pussy tighter.

"AWWWWOHMYGOD!!" she cried at my first stroke after closing her legs, "TRUDY THAT'S ... THAT'S OHMYGOD!!" And I gleefully started slamming into her now tighter pussy. To make her sensations even more intense, I stood up off my knees until I was crouched behind her raised ass. Now my dildo entered her pussy at a sharp downward angle and she screamed!

"AWWWP!! MYGOD!! OHSHIT!! TRUDYICAN'T," but still I fucked her relentlessly, as hard and deep as I could. "OHGOD! OHGOD! OHGOD!" she cried, incapable of anything coherent as I drove deep inside her while bracing one hand on her ass and the other on her shoulder.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD," she screamed, and then I changed my position again standing astride her upraised ass and driving my dildo almost straight down between the gaping lips of her pussy. And again I heard that sweet scream that comes from the borderland between pain and pleasure. "AAAAAWWRGH!!!"

Afraid I might be pushing Amanda too far, I pulled out to give her pussy a break, but her cry at being suddenly emptied was a cry of disappointment, not relief. So I pulled her hips in the air again, added a little lube and drove into her as deeply as ever. My reward was a short, high scream of pleasure each time my hips slapped into her upraised ass.

"AIIEEEOH!" she wailed.

I fucked her and fucked her to the music of her cries and whimpers.

After awhile she was about to fall off the side of the bed so I pulled out and guided her back to the middle of the mattress, then lubed my dildo again.

"There's always more lube where that came from," I said, lightly, but Amanda made no reply. She was beyond speech, her face slack, her eyes closed and her hands shaking. I speared her pussy again at a different, lower angle, and again her response was a yelp of unrestrained pleasure.

My eye fell on her asshole, stretched slightly each time I sank into her pussy. I wiped some lube from her ass crack and rubbed it around her little hole. Fucking her slowly in the pussy, now I slid my lubed thumb firmly into her ass and felt her sphincter clamp down hard. Her asshole gripped my thumb, then released, inviting deeper exploration. Soon my thumb was in her ass as far as it would go. I fucked her in the pussy and ass at the same time, and she seemed to like the added stimulation. She gave a long, deep groan, and in the dresser mirror I could see her grab her breast, squeezing and tugging hard.

Leaning over her I whispered, "Would you like that cock somewhere else?"

"YES!" she whimpered. "Oh please Trudy put it in my ASS!"

I was surprised, but thrilled. As young as she was, I might be the first person to fuck her ass, and I knew she'd never forget it! Cheryl was the only one who ever fucked my ass and I treasured those intense memories.

Amanda got on all fours in the middle of the bed and waited for me to lube my dildo again. Kneeling between her widespread legs her swollen, wet pussy looked ready for more. But her tiny asshole seemed far too small for the fat dildo I held in my hand.

"Don't chicken out," I told myself, "you know you want that ass, and Amanda wants you to fuck her. Take her! Take her NOW!"

Lubing her ass crack, I coated an index finger and slid it gently into her ass. Once past the first knuckle, she clamped down and I waited for her sphincter to relax. When her asshole loosened again I pushed all the way in, shoving hard, but could go no farther. She was panting below me.

I was starting to finger-fuck her ass when she reached around and stopped me.

"I can't wait, Trudy," she whispered. "I want that cock in my ass NOW!"

"Let me get a smaller toy," I pleaded, "I'm afraid you'll get hurt!"

"I want it in there, big and hard, and I want it NOW!" she declared in a low growl.

Her words unleashed a storm of desire in me, making my nipples harder and my pussy clench. Now I was as eager as Amanda to drive my dildo up her ass. Quickly I lubed her ass, lubed my dildo and then I was pressing the head against that tiny pucker.

"It'll never go in," I thought, then I remembered her determination and pushed harder. "I'm going to fuck her ass, no matter what!"

I pushed and pushed and my dildo seemed to penetrate slightly, but then it stopped. I took a fresh grip on her hips and began thrusting with short, quick thrusts. She whimpered and I wondered if she was crying out from pain or frustration.

"I can hold still and you can push back on it," I suggested, but Amanda demanded, "No, you do it!"

And then suddenly I felt something give and an inch of the rubber phallus disappeared up her ass. Exultant, I continued my short thrusts. Maybe a dozen thrusts later Amanda gave a short, sharp scream and another two inches disappeared into her ass. Push, push, push and my dildo started to disappear until six inches were buried in her ass.

"Now out," I said, slowly withdrawing the cock from her ass until a couple of inches were showing. I added more lube and pushed back into her.

"Yeesssss!" she moaned at the second penetration, then held herself motionless, panting like she'd run a mile. Very slowly I began fucking her ass in short strokes, going straight in and out. I was afraid of hurting her if I tried an extreme angle, and Amanda seemed happy with what I was doing.

"It's sooooOOO BIG!" she gulped, and then I realized she was rubbing her pussy with one hand while I fucked her ass, slowly gaining speed.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she said, breathing hard, and at long last I was fucking her ass as fast as I'd fucked her pussy a few minutes before. "Ohhhhhgoood! Ohhgod! OHMYGODD!!"

She was crying out now, groaning, whimpering, sighing ... every sound of arousal I could imagine and then for the first time I pushed into her and my entire dildo disappeared into her asshole. The front of my hips slapped against her butt and she gave a short, high-pitched squeal and she was coming!

"OOOOOHHHHH!!" she cried. "UNHH! UNNGH!"

I know she was coming because suddenly she was trying to fuck back at my dildo while uttering a series of low, hoarse screams. She arched her back until it was deeply concave and then her entire body started convulsing and still her ass was pushing back, pulling forward, pushing and pulling, fucking herself on my dildo!

"AMANDA!" I cried, and she answered, "TRUDY! ... YESSS! ... DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!!! DON'T STOP FUCKING MY ASSSSSS!!!"

I don't know how long her climax lasted, but it seemed like a long time before her shouts became whispers, she quieted and slowly collapsed forward. I rode her down, buried to the hilt in her ass, then as gently as possible slid my dildo out of her no-longer-virgin ass. I unstrapped it and cast it aside before lying behind Amanda and taking her in my arms. Tears streaked both our faces.

I held her for a long time, stroking her hair, whispering gentle reassurance into her ear, until her deep, ragged breathing grew quiet. I thought she was asleep so it surprised me when she spoke, so faintly I had to strain to hear.

"I don't think I'm gay, Trudy, but I AM going to need you to fuck me and fuck me ... and fuck me ..." and then she was asleep.

ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers