Loving Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wouldn't say anymore. A few long minutes later a few men approached the table.

Each were carrying something: the three men in back were holding different musical instruments and the leader held a single red rose.

"Mrs. Holden," the leader of the group said, "this is for you from someone who loves you dearly." He handed her the rose and she began to blush.

Amy glanced at her father. He smiled and said, "That's two."

She was puzzled again, but before she could voice her question the men with the musical instruments began to play. Her attention was completely drawn to them. At length, the leader of the band began to sing. Amy was in awe: she was absolutely lost in the music. Her mind had travelled so far away from her that she didn't feel her father take her hand.

Dave had stood up and urged his daughter to do the same. Once she did he pulled her close to him. The two began a slow dance while the band of men behind them played their song.

Amy was in heaven. The room had disappeared and all she could see was her father and all she could hear was the music. It was all too beautiful she thought and let herself get lost further into the scene.

She had no idea how long the music had been playing but all of a sudden she felt something that snapped her back to reality. She was in her father's arms, dancing slowly near their table to a live tune being played just for them. She held her self very close to her father and that's when she felt it. It was on her hip, something was pressing into her side and it felt slightly uncomfortable.

It took Amy a moment to realize what it was but once she did, she blushed harder then she ever thought she could. There, in the middle of the restaurant, every person there staring intently at the couple, her father had gotten a hard-on from holding his daughter so close.

Amy grinned through her blushed face. It was quite flattering knowing the effect she had on her father. And then her grin widened: she had at last had a sense of hope for getting what she truly desired. She hugged her father close and kissed his cheek.

When the music stopped the two sat down and the couple thanked the men for such lovely music. They band left slowly and Amy moved around the booth to set directly next to her father.

"That was wonderful," she said and then moving closer to his ear so no one would here, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too," he said. Dave lowered his voice too, "You're so beautiful tonight, honey, just like your mother."

The last comment snapped something inside of Amy's head. Every feeling she had ever had for her father, every moment she desired him, everything had come to a head with the last comment. And tonight, with the roses and the dinner, the music and the dancing, and of course feeling his hard-on pressing into her, he had said the one thing that threw Amy over the edge. In an instant, she leaned into her father and kissed him hard on the lips.

She didn't care any longer that he was her father. Amy loved the man she was sitting with and the unquenchable desire to kiss him took over. She was scared though, for a moment, until she felt Dave kissing her back. It was then that she relaxed.

The two put their arms around each other while they kissed passionately at the table. Amy's tongue darted into her father's mouth and met his own. There, the two tongues danced around. In that moment, months and months of tension had finally been broken. They both knew it and kissed each other with the passion of lovers.

Neither could tell how long the kiss lasted, but when they finally did separate Amy looked deep into her father's eyes. They were still in a loving embrace when Amy spoke.

She said with an intense passion in her eyes, as clear as she could, no longer caring who heard. "Take me home, Daddy."

Dave leaned in and kissed his daughter again, gently on the lips. He stood, left enough money on the table to cover the bill, and the couple left the building holding on to each other tightly.

They kissed again once the were in Dave's car: as deeply as they had done before but not for as long. Both knew what would happen next and neither wanted to delay. They had both wanted this for a very long time, thought they didn't know the other felt the same.

The drive to the hotel was quick and silent; neither said a word. Amy didn't even notice when her father missed the highway exit for their house, or if she did, she didn't say anything. Within minutes they were at the hotel and the look in Amy's eye signaled she understood.

The couple left the car and headed straight up to the room, Dave having picked up the key after lunch.

Inside they immediately fell into each others arms and continued the kiss that began in the restaurant. It seemed as if they had been annoyed at being forced to hold it off for so long and were now desperately trying to make up for lost time. They kicked off their shoes and passionately embraced each other.

The kiss was long and hard. Their tongues moved in and out of each others mouth and played happily with one-another. Months and months of desire were finally being released and it excited each of them more then they thought possible. Dave's reaction was very evident by the bulge in his pants that was pressing hard into Amy's thigh. Amy's own reaction was less noticeable but far from less intense. He pussy tingled in ways it hadn't before and she felt herself getting wet.

The couple continued kissing and when Amy's desire had grown even larger she started to undress her father. The tie was gone first and then she worked on his shirt: untucking and unbuttoning it. It was tossed aside quickly and her hands went to his pants. They were opened easily enough and then fell to the floor. She grabbed a hold of Dave's extremely hard cock and just held it while they kissed.

Dave broke the kiss first. He gave his daughter one more small peck on the lips and stood back, stepping out of his pants. He dropped his shorts and was completely naked, save his socks. Amy turned her back to him and Dave found the zipper of her dress easily. With one swift, smooth motion it was down and the dress slid off his daughter's shoulders.

She turned around to reveal that she was nude underneath it. It struck Dave odd at first but be had no time to consider it: no sooner had his angelic daughter been undressed completely before him, she was back in his arms and pushing him back towards the bed.

Amy pushed gently further and further until her father and hit the edge of the bed and was forced to sit. She dropped down to her knees in front of him, and breaking their kiss looked deep into his eyes.

"I've wanted this for so long, Daddy," she said.

Before he could answer her slim fingers were wrapped around his stiff cock and her mouth had already engulfed its head. She moved her hand up and down slowly while her tongue played with the tip of her father's penis. Eventually, she removed her hand and slid the cock further and further into her mouth and throat until it had disappeared entirely.

Dave was in heaven. The fantasy he had held in his mind was finally coming true. His beautiful daughter was now on her knees in front of him and she held his entire cock in her mouth. She started slowly and then picking up speed began to bob her head up and down his shaft.

He was groaning. The sensation was more then he could describe. He put one hand behind him on the bed for support and rested the other in his daughters hair on the back of her head. He gripped tight out of pleasure as she continued to work her mouth and tongue of Dave's warm cock.

It was when Dave looked down and watched his cock disappear into his daughter's mouth that he felt he no longer had control.

"Amy, oh, Amy, I'm gonna cum," he warned her.

Amy didn't stop, she worked her mouth over Dave's cock faster now. She eventually pulled her mouth off completely and replaced it with her pumping hand. She looked into her father's eyes.

"Cum for me, Daddy. Cum for me," she repeated this over and over jacking off her father, his cock aimed right at her face.

The whole scene was too much for Dave and his orgasm hit. Warm jet after warm jet of cum flowed out of his cock. Amy caught what she could in her mouth and the rest landed on her face and breasts. She licked her father's cum off her chin and swallowed it with the rest that hand landed in her mouth. She smiled.

Amy was looking into her father's eyes and he was smiling too. Dave took her hands and slowly they both stood up. He wrapped his daughter in his arms and lifted her with ease off the ground. He slowly carried her around the bed and laid her down gently, resting her head on the pillow. He climbed onto the bed himself and slid easily between Amy's open legs. Positioning his cock and the entrance to his daughter's waiting pussy he looked her in the eyes again.

"I love you, kitten," he said.

Amy smiled. "I love you too, Daddy."

With that, Dave pushed his cock into his daughter. Her pussy was wet with anticipation and it went in easily. He had only entered her about halfway before he stopped and pulled back a little. On his next push, he penetrated Amy with the full length of his cock.

Amy had closed her eyes, the ecstasy was amazing. Her father had his entire cock deeply set inside her starved pussy and he held it there. She felt his body laying on hers and she ran her hands up and down his back.

Dave pulled out and then slowly entered Amy again. Amy lifted her hips up to meet Dave's gentle thrusts and the two lovers worked up a rhythm. Amy's father entered her pussy over and over again with long, slow strokes. The two kissed passionately the whole while.

Amy lost track of time as her father pushed his cock into her over and over again. It seemed like an eternity but she eventually felt her own orgasm growing deep inside of her. She moaned into her father's mouth and he knew too that she was close. He started thrusting harder.

The kiss was broken and Amy knew at once why she had been kept awake so many times. She moaned uncontrollably while her father continued thrusting his cock deeper into her cunt. She wanted more, she wanted it harder.

"Harder, Daddy," she cried, "Oh god, Daddy, harder!"

Dave obliged and pushed his cock harder into his daughter's pussy. He thrust into her and each time felt her cunt pulling at him. He was lost in the ecstasy himself. Dave leaned his head down and his mouth found Amy's neck. He kissed it hard and then bite it when his hand had reached up and grabbed hold of one of Amy's breasts. He rubbed it gently in his hand and worked his way to her nipple. Dave pinched Amy's nipple softly and it sent chills through her body. It was all that she needed.

In an instant, Amy's cries became significantly louder. She threw her head back and arched her back.

"Oh god, Daddy!" she screamed, "I'm cumming. Oh, Daddy!"

Amy's father did not relent with his attack. His cock was still pushing hard into Amy's pussy, his teeth stayed at work on her neck, and his fingers refused to let go of her nipple. The three actions all came together for Amy and her orgasm hit harder then ever before. A flood of her juice flowed from her pussy and soaked her fathers cock. He continued thrusting into her as her cunt went into spasms.

"Oh, god!" she screamed again. "Oh, Daddy!"

She didn't count how long the orgasm lasted, but Amy knew her father had not lost the pace of pushing his cock into her over and over again. When it had finally subsided she realized what she wanted next. Amy wrapped her legs around her father and dug her nails into his ass. She leaned up close and whispered in his ear.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she said urging him on, "cum for me. Cum inside me, Daddy."

It was all too much for Dave.

Amy kept whispering in his ear, "Cum inside me, Daddy, give it to me. Fuck me, Daddy, cum for you little girl."

At last, Dave could hold out no longer. With one final thrust he pushed his cock as far into his daughter's pussy as it would go and it erupted deep inside her. His cum splashed into Amy's desperate cunt and she squeezed her father's cock as hard as she could. Three-Four-Five shots of warm cum came out of Dave and landed far inside Amy.

Dave was spent and he collapsed onto his daughter, his still hard cock buried deep inside of her. She whispered one last thing into Dave's ear.

"Oh, Daddy, I've been waiting for this for so long," she said.

Dave kissed his daughter's lips one more time and the two fell fast asleep in each others arms.

12