Loving Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

The sun was high in the sky before Amy woke again. From where she lay, she could see a small clock in the kitchen that read 12:29 P.M. and she closed her eyes again, enjoying the feeling of being held by Dave.

In not too long of a time Amy realized that she was still naked from the night before. The thought planted a seed of desire deep inside her mind which quickly grew until it could be suppressed no longer.

Without hesitating any further, she glided her hand across her father's body until it came to rest on the slight bulge in his pants. She massaged the area gently at first and then, in a flash, her hand disappeared past the elastic waistband of his shorts and she grabbed ahold of Dave's naked cock.

She rubbed it again, gently, stroking it slowly, feeling it grow within her grasp. When it had reached half of its potential, she pulled Dave's cock and balls out of his shorts and began stroking it a little faster.

His member grew even more quickly in her grasp and soon his cock stood fully erect for his daughter as if to salute her magical and wondrous efforts.

By then, Amy had noticed her father was awake. She leaned in to kiss him, refusing to let loose her grip on his cock and never giving thought to ending her stroking movements. Dave kissed her back and just as he tried to slide his tongue into her mouth she pulled away.

"You may have brushed already," she said, "but I haven't."

The two grinned at each other. As Amy slide her body off the couch, Dave moved into a sitting position. Lifting his ass off the cushion slightly, Amy removed his shorts completely.

Amy pushed on her father's hips to sit him down and he placed himself into a comfortable position on the couch. Dropping down to her knees, Amy picked up her father's cock again and placed the tip of it in her mouth. Her tongue darted over the head of his penis and danced around its edge.

When the use of her tongue had produced a sizeable groan from her father, Amy slide her head down onto Dave's cock, taking it halfway into her mouth. Never ceasing the taunts and teases of her tongue, she lifted her head again then plunged down further.

With her hand removed, Amy easily took the entire cock into her mouth. She held it there for a moment, and then started her familiar bobbing motions. Slowly, she moved her head up and down on Dave's cock, taking it all the way into her mouth and then letting it slip almost completely away.

Dave's groans where getting louder. Amy knew that she would have his cum filling her mouth at any moment. In a flash of insight, Amy took her hand and cupped her father's balls. She played with the globes in her hand, rolling them, squeezing ever so gently. Her eyes were closed, but the sounds Amy heard encouraged her more then any sight. The stimulation her mouth was giving to her father's cock and that her hand was giving to his balls called forth even louder groans from Dave.

Another idea hit Amy at the sound of the loudest and most recent guttural noise coming from her father. In an instant, her mouth and her hands had traded places. Her hand was stroking Dave's saliva-stricken cock at almost a violent pace and his balls rested firmly inside Amy's mouth, her tongue licking and playing with each in its own turn.

The noises and sounds coming from Amy's father were so loud that neither heard the knock at the front door. Instead, Amy continued her assault on her lover's cock and balls, desperate for his cum, and Dave groaned incessantly.

"Oh, god, Amy. I'm cumming," Dave said at last, so loud that the second knock at the door went unnoticed.

Amy let her father's balls slip noisily out of her mouth and kept her hand pumping up and down his cock. Faster and faster she pumped, aiming the cock at her mouth, staring deep into her father's eyes.

"Cum in my mouth, Daddy," she urged, "Let me taste you, let me swallow your cum."

As common as many times before, Amy's urges were the final straw in Dave's resistance against his orgasm. With her last words, Dave lost all control and he shot his cum straight into his daughters desperate and waiting mouth. Shot after shot of cum erupted from Dave's throbbing cock, each one landing squarely in Amy's mouth where it was quickly swallowed, or elsewhere on her face, which elicited a sensual smile from the woman.

By the time Dave had finished emptying his load onto his daughter, Amy was covered in cum. It was dripping from her nose and cheeks. White strings were strewn across her bare breasts. Her mouth was full with the final blast and she was savoring its taste before swallowing. Amy looked up into her father's eyes and smiled. That's when the unanswered knocks at the door led to a startling revelation.

Standing there, mouth completely agape, was Scott Wilson. His stare passed back and forth between Dave's softening cock, and Amy's nudity, covered in her father's cum. Amy was fear struck, barely able to swallow the cum that was still in her mouth.

No one said a word. Amy turned a pale white. Her secret was out and she couldn't even guess the problems that would arise.

12