Loving Aunt Brooke and my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother giggled when she looked at my length. Then, expression melting, eyes going vague, she breathed, "That's a gorgeous cock. My baby's grown up now, isn't he? Big and strong and handsome."

"Touch it, mum," I said, keeping my voice low and hypnotic. "Feel how hard it is."

My mother let out a sigh, fingers enclosed around my girth.

She stroked it and muttered, "Do you really want me to take off my nightie?"

Through a groan of pleasure, I said, "I really do, mum. Naked together. In your bed ... We can pretend we're married," I breathed at the end, kissing my mother again.

Like before, the suggestion we could be a couple -- a husband and wife -- had an effect.

"That's so lovely," cooed my mother, smiling at me. "All right," she added, breaking away. "But don't forget, I'm not as young as Brooke."

My mother moved away a few paces. She went towards the bed, stopped, threw a look over one shoulder, and then slid one skinny bootlace strap down her arm. She kept her back to me, the other strap slipping down so the whole diaphanous nightie whispered to the floor.

In an unthinking act, I started to crank my cock, thrilled by the shape of my mother from behind.

With her head still turned towards me, her eyes went wide. Then she trilled a surprised, "Oh God, look at you!"

"Look at you," I croaked in reply. "Gorgeous," I breathed.

"Don't waste that," my mother said, nodding towards my cock.

I let go and went to her, arms encircling her waist, my hard-on squeezed into the crease between her buttocks.

"That's nice," whispered my mother when I held her close and nuzzled her neck.

"You really are beautiful, mum," I said, cupping her breasts.

In that intimate moment I adored my mother. I felt close to her in a way that was paradoxically familiar and strange at the same time. We bonded on an emotional level, her bare skin warm all down my front as I thumbed her nipples and my mother gasped, squirming against me, pre-cum smearing over her back and the cheeks of her bottom.

"All right, I believe you," she said, twisting within the embrace. My mother smiled into my face, eyes on mine while she jacked at my length, boobs squashed against my chest.

Urgent with the need to get inside my mother, I mumbled, "Can we do it now, mum?"

She nodded, fervent, eyes shining. "Yes please," she said.

When my mother pulled back the cover and then lay on the bed to offer herself missionary style, I couldn't see why she'd been so reluctant to show herself nude. She was like her sister, a bit wider through the hips and softer in the tummy, heavier at her bust, but just as hot as Brooke. Maybe even more sexy because of her years. My mother wore her maturity well. Somehow classy regardless of the lewd manner in which she flaunted her sex.

"Quick," said my mother. "Stop looking. Just get on the bloody bed with me, Alan. Love me."

Pausing so I could seal the image into my mind I told her, "Don't ever be shy with me again. Not about being naked, mum."

Then I went to her. I clambered onto the bed with indecent haste, moving between my mother's spread thighs, her sex glistening pink, labia puffy with her arousal.

***

We loved.

I felt the delicious warmth engulf my cock, the gasp coming out of my mother as we joined.

"God, I love how you feel inside me, Alan," breathed my mother while I held myself up on straight arms. "Incest," she murmured, staring at our conjunction. "My boy ... my wonderful son..."

We began to move, my mother slowing me down when I forgot about making love and started to rut.

"Easy," she purred, a restraining hand on my shoulder. "Steady, Alan. Don't just fuck. Take your time. Nice and slow. Look at me, baby." She held my focus, gazing into my eyes, the liquid glide between us. "Love," sighed my mother. "Like we're married," she said. "This is so sublime. You're good at this, Alan. I'm jealous of your girlfriends. I wish I'd been your first."

"Mum, wow, that would have been fantastic."

I was still up on straight arms but eased down onto my elbows after I said it.

"I love your body, mum. Fuck, those big tits are great..."

Excited, I moved so I could duck in to suck at her nipples, my mother cooling my ardour again when I fucked into her body.

"Slow down, sweetheart," she whispered. "Kiss me. Make love. Look at my face so I can see how it feels for you."

We kissed, moving slowly together, her breasts between us, her legs folded at the knees while her feet gripped my flank. Our breaths mingled as we stared and moaned, mumbled endearments passing between us. It was loving. We were together as a couple. Melded. Intimate. It was private, our filial relationship shifting as our love deepened.

To herself, vague and distant, my mother moaned, "I wish we could have a baby together. Put your seed inside me."

It stirred me to hear her say it. The idea was strangely compelling, the image forming in my mind as we continued to rock, her body around my girth. Then, suddenly, it became imperative that I get there quickly. That I poured what I had left into her pussy. My cum would bathe her cervix, sperm swimming to her centre to spark new life.

Aroused by the prospect of impregnating my mother -- I could imagine her swollen with child, a baby we'd made in our love -- I went up on straight arms, fucking at her so the bed dipped and shook.

"Mum," I groaned, wild with need.

She must have sensed my intent because she blurted my name, alarm in her face.

"Not yet," my mother hissed up at me. She pushed at my chest, wriggling to get out from under. "Don't come. Not now. I want it for longer."

I grunted and kept on going desperate to do it inside her.

My mother gave another hefty push, shoving at me, wriggling free. "Don't!" she cried out. "Not yet."

When my cock slipped free of her body, the urgency faded a little, enough for me to realise I'd been galloping towards the finish line with no thought about my mother's needs and satisfaction.

Abashed at my selfishness, I gulped an apology.

"Yes, well," my mother said, spreading her legs, "now you can lick me. Calm down. Take it easy. But please lick me down here."

My mother splayed her folds, her labia thick and meaty, clitoris a swollen pink nub almost as big as the top joint of my pinkie finger. Entranced by the ugly-beauty of her pussy, I stared for five seconds, aroused by the sight.

"Here," my mother went on, a finger slipping over that bean. "Kiss me right here."

I gave my mother all the attention she needed. I licked and I sucked, slurped and fingered on instinct and her instructions. I don't have a clue how long I spent down on my belly with my mother groaning and mewling, her essence on my tongue, her vulva slick with desire, but I know she came. My mother moaned it out the first time a climax claimed her attention. It wasn't such a violent, juddering spectacle her sister had made. My mother just breathed out the announcement and then shivered and clawed at the sheet, a quick liquid burst of her release squirting over my tongue.

"Oh God ... Divine," she said, smiling at me, love in her eyes. "Don't suck my clit any more, Alan," she said when it was over. "Put a finger inside. I'll tell you where to rub to make it good for me."

The second orgasm hit her after she'd shown me just where she liked it. I had two fingers inside her by then, working at what my mother called her special place, up on my knees, the tips of my fingers angled to find the right spot, wrist like a swan's neck.

That time, when she came, she hauled my head down, kissing with passion and heat while verbalising her joy through bestial grunts.

I carried on kissing my mother as I eased down onto the bed. With our mouths still locked, I next nudged her to get her on to her side.

"From behind," I said as my mother took her weight on her hip an elbow.

"Spooning," my mother responded, shoving her bottom at me.

Creased at the waist, my mother half-turned to look back at me. She grinned and nodded and splayed her buttocks.

I held my cock at where her pussy glistened in that concavity between her thighs, my free arm going under the bridge of her torso so I could take hold of one swaying breast. "You're fucking lovely," I moaned, sliding into her body.

"So are you," she said, her bottom against my abdomen. "Better than any fantasy. Fuck me, Alan," my mother went on with a moan of her own.

In that position, while I moved inside my mother, we did our best to kiss. I wanted to communicate my love to her, to be inside her as much as I could with my tongue and my cock.

While she gasped, my mother said, "You're always kissing me, darling."

"I love you," I said in reply.

"God, yes, you do," she murmured. "Show me how much. You've given me two orgasms, my lover. It's your turn now. Fuck your mother and come when you want to. Tonight, I want you to stay with me. Sleep here so we can do this again whenever we want. I want my lovely son to stay in my bed tonight."

I went at my mother by holding her close, the arm under the cage of her ribs in a tight embrace, the weight of her breast in the web of skin between my finger and thumb, my spare hand on her hip so I could pull her against me. I went in as deep as I could, her bottom flattening out on the vigorous in-stroke, skin slapping and thwacking. While we fucked, I moaned out words of love and desire, teasing my mother by telling her I wanted to give her my seed and put a baby inside her.

My mother went wild after I whispered it into her ear. She thrust back on my cock, one hand braced against the bed while the other worked at her sex. She told me she loved me and that I was such a gorgeous son for telling her that. My mother sobbed and groaned out she was close to coming again, begging me to go along with her.

"Please, darling, please!" my mother cried out. She swivelled to look back at me, gasping at me to kiss her again.

That did it for me. With our tongues swirling and twisting the joy burst inside me and I gave whatever I had left from the depleted contents of my balls. I told my mother what was going on, snarling it out while I could still speak.

"Come inside mummy," she said, staring at me. "Squirt it into me, Alan. Stay with me tonight. Let's be together..."

Then her expression turned vague, face going slack, a long low moan of her pleasure issuing forth.

"I love you," I moaned once more.

12