Loving Aunt Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
993 Followers

She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes gleaming with lust. Reaching back with her left hand she smacked her ass cheek.

"Fuck me Bill! Fuck me like a slut!" She told him, jamming her ass back towards him to meet each thrust of his hips. "Tell me how long you've wanted to fuck me Bill! Tell me how long you wanted to fuck your aunt like this!"

He could not believe the words that were coming out of her mouth, but he loved every minute of it. Withdrawing his cock until just the head remained in her snatch, he then slammed back into her soft yet firm ass as hard as he could.

"Fuck!" He shouted as his balls slapped against her pussy lips. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long Aunt Liz! I've wanted it so bad!"

"C'mon baby," she egged him on," Fuck your aunt! Fuck me like a whore!"

Reaching forward, he grabbed a handful of her curly hair, her red locks now moist with sweat from their lovemaking. He pulled her up against him and pressed his chest firmly against her back as he continued to pump her from behind.

"I love you Aunt Liz." He whispered into her ear. "I love fucking you. I never want to stop fucking you."

She could only moan in response, both from the relentless fuck-pace they were maintaining and from the conflicted emotions she was feeling at her nephew's declaration of love. But apparently, her silence was not good enough, as Bill forcefully pulled back on her hair and growled into her ear.

"Tell me how much you love this Aunt Liz." He ordered. "Tell me you love me."

Even though she did not want to either encourage his feelings, or potentially admit her own, she could not help herself as he continued to pound into her and demand her emotional submission.

"Yes! Yes!" She finally admitted. "I fucking love it! I love fucking you!"

"Say it!" He screamed, driving into her hard and deep.

"I love you! I fucking love you! I'm yours!"

With that Bill got what he wanted and he felt his balls rumble with his imminent explosion.

"Oh shit!" He cried out. "I'm gonna come."

Suddenly snapping back to some form of senses, she quickly realized something very important.

"Fuck! You can't come inside me! Pull out!" She screamed.

Complying with her pleas, he pulled out of her and pushed her down onto the bed. Flipping her onto her back, he quickly moved up and positioned himself above her face and chest. Stroking furiously, he aimed his pulsating cock at her tits as the first stream of his hot white come shot out, splashing onto her heaving bosom. The second string landed on her lips and chin as he continued to slide his hand up and down his shaft.

Liz stared up at Bill's face as he squeezed his eyes shut tightly in orgasmic delight. What had she done? She thought to herself. This was her nephew! Her sister's son! She had willingly fucked her own flesh and blood and loved every minute of it! Even worse, she had told him she loved him... and even worse still -- deep down she knew she just might actually love him. She certainly loved the way she felt when he was inside of her, pleasuring her. No man had ever made her feel the way he had. As she watched him finish stoking himself, she was disgusted with herself as her mind began figuring out just how she could possibly manage to keep her nephew as her new lover.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
993 Followers
12