Loving Bobbie Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night before we were to leave for the mountains, we all worked late packing and once I only had to pack the toiletries I would use in the morning, I walked, naked, to the bathroom for a shower.

Just as I was about to step into the hot spray, there was a tap at the door and dad, also naked, poked his head in and asked if I would mind sharing with him. He grinned and said, "I'll even scrub your back if it will help you decide." Laughing, I motioned dad to join me.

The shower gave us a convenient opportunity to have a lot of fun playing with one another's bodies and soon we were bumping into the walls with loud thumps. At the same time there was a lot of laughing and giggling that eventually brought mom into the fray. She came into the bathroom laughing and said, "God you two, you trying to let the whole neighborhood know the kind of fun we have around here?"

Gasping with laughter, I said, "Sure, why not? Wanta join us."

A moment later, there were three slippery bodies jammed into the shower stall, a situation we all took full advantage of as we fondled, stroked and grappled to three fantastic orgasms.

Later on, as we were drying each other, there was a note of wistfulness in my voice when I said, "God you guys that was fun. I don't suppose there is a chance in hell we'll be able to do this sort of thing while we are at the cabin, is there?"

Thoughtfully dad said, "Well, let's not dwell on it shall we. Let's just leave our options open and maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised at the opportunities communal living for a few days will bring our way."

Just before leaving mom and dad in their bedroom, I said, "Mom, Daddy, if, just if things get interesting up there, I sure wish I were not the only virgin there. Jimmy has been fucking someone; probably his mom and the rest of you guys have been doing it for years. I'll be the only one there without a clue. Can't we do something to break my cherry?"

Mom threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. She hesitated for a moment and said, "Oh Jesus Tom, I don't know, what do you think?"

Doubtfully, dad said, "Well, I suppose we could help her with one of your dildo's."

I stood back so that I could look at both of them at the same time and said, "What Daddy, you aren't interested in being the first one to fuck me?"

I was talking to dad but was looking directly into mom's eyes as I spoke so didn't miss the tiny flicker of lascivious interest that flashed before she said, "Tom, you know you would like nothing better and God knows I don't mind. And don't worry about repercussions 'cause there won't be any. Bobbie IS an adult now and is free to do anything she wants."

Finally, dad laughed and said, "Hey, you two don't need to twist my arm. I'll be pleased and honored to be the lucky son of a gun that makes a woman of our daughter."

If I hadn't been so intent on having my first piece, I would have found the way mom prepared me to be fucked extremely funny. She removed a tube of KY Jelly from her nightstand and started to squeeze some onto dad's cock then stopped and said, "What in hell am I doing? Bobbie, you should be the one to play with your dad's cock and make him slippery enough to slide right in here." Her hand was cupping my sex when she said that.

I took the tube of lubricant and was busily coating dad's throbbing cock when he said, "Better be careful doing that Hon. Unless you want me to cum in your hand, that is."

Mom put a large gob of the jelly on her hand and was massaging it into the folds of my pussy as I prepared dad and that action, alone would have satisfied me if it were not for the fact I wanted to feel dad's cock thrusting in and out of my pussy.

Finally, mom had me lie on my back with my legs spread invitingly and dad got into position to make me the happiest girl around. Dad started to ease down onto me and mom grasped his cock and guided him until the glistening red head of his cock began to slide up into me. When at last, he bumped into my hymen, mom moved up to kiss me and moments later my days as a nubile virgin were behind me.

All the tales I had heard from friends who gave up their virginity before me led me to believe that accepting a cock for the first time would be painful to some degree or another. Aside from feeling the pressure as dad stretched and finally broke my maidenhead, I only experienced overwhelming joy and a tremendous sense of relief that finally, at long last I had a big throbbing cock nudging and trying to enter my cervix. That it was my own father giving me such pleasure was something I knew most girls never got to enjoy.

Dad hesitated when our pubic bones met and his cock would penetrate no further and I threw my arms around him and dragged his chest down to mash against my breasts. Finally, when I knew for sure that I was stuffed with all the cock dad had to give me, I said, "Mmmm, you guys, that feels soooo damn good. Better than I ever let myself dream it would. Oh God daddy, and mommy, thank you so much. Now dad, isn't there more to fucking than just laying here with your big cock stuffed in my twat?"

12