Loving Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers

"I wasn't teasing," she whispered breathily as his head moved toward her upturned and openly displayed sex.

Calvin paused with his nose less than an inch from her open and very wet sex. He took a deep breath through his nose and sighed deeply. "One of the best smells in the world." he whispered as he looked up at his sister's face.

She shivered hard and whimpered softly. "I've smelled it on my fingers and tasted it too," she admitted in a whisper a moment later.

Calvin grinned and moved his head so he could lick and kiss her inner thigh. Terry gave a little jerk and moaned as he did. She made a continuous moaning whimpering sound as his lips and tongue moved closer to her sex. Suddenly he switched to the other thigh and started over close to her knee. She made a quick sound of frustration and then started the moaning whimper again.

By the time his kisses and licks were close to her sex again, Terry's ass was off the cushion and quivering. Her eyes were closed and her hands were on her breasts caressing them. Calvin grinned, raised his head and planted a quick kiss on her clit.

Terry gave out with a gasp and a jerk as he made fleeting contact with her clit. Her eyes flew open and she groaned as she saw him standing up. "Where—"

"To get the cigar tube and the baby oil," he replied as he turned toward the stairs.

"Your... Your tongue is going to be more than enough to put me over the moon," she said quickly.

He turned back and grinned. "I guess we could save the cigar tub and me fucking your tight little ass for tomorrow."

Terry groaned and her hips flexed up and down as he moved over to kneel in front of her again. He looked along his sister's body and whispered, "You know you will have to give me a full blowjob before I do that don't you."

Her eyes got wide and she shook her head. "Uh, no I didn't. Why?"

"If you don't, I'll come just as quick as I try to stick my dick in your ass and that would be a real waste."

Terry shivered hard and was going to say something but her brother's hot tongue on her pussy made her yell and buck her hips up to get the tongue tighter to her. Calvin pulled his head back and tried to ram his tongue into her vagina. It went a little ways and then wouldn't go any father. Something was stopping it. Terry yelled and rammed her sex against his face hard enough to rock him back slightly.

The something gave and his tongue went as deep as it would reach. Terry yelled again and fucked herself with quick rapid movements of her hips on the intruder. Calvin just let her go until her hips slowed and then he tongued her rapidly. She gave another yell and arched up harder than before. Calvin marveled at how many times she seemed to come and how she just went on and on.

Sometime later, she feeble slapped at his head and he raised it and sat back on his heels. He was grinning from ear to ear.

*****

Terry groaned and flexed her hips up and back. "Oh fuck!" she whispered and then opened her eyes.

Calvin grinned at her and said, "I barely touched your clit, so..."

Terry groaned again and shook her head slowly. "No way, not right this minute anyway. I'm as rung out as one of mom's old dishrags."

"There's no hurry. We have all night and most of tomorrow."

Terry groaned again and tried to move her legs. "I may have to sleep right here," she whispered.

Calvin looked at her with a leering evil grin. "Three licks on your clit should wake you up nicely. Getting you down off the ceiling might be a problem though."

Terry eyed her brother and decided he was joking. Then she looked down toward her sex and whimpered as she saw how much of her clit was exposed. Maybe he wasn't joking. Her clit had never been that big before. She groaned and got her legs to move.

She slid forward in the chair and then tried to stand up. She didn't want to make a mess on her mother's chair. That would be hard to explain. She ended up squatting in front of it. Calvin reached down and lifted her up.

"Thanks," she said as she reached her feet. She swayed back and forth for a second and then steadied herself by holding onto her brother's shoulders. The next thing she knew, he was kissing her sweetly on the lips. His kiss tasted funny and then she realized she was tasting her own sex on his lips and tongue. She moaned deeply and wrapped her arms around his neck as the intensity of the kiss went up ten times on her side.

Calvin was surprised for a moment and then started to kiss her back as he realized what the kiss was all about. She was whimpering and moaning as she sucked her own flavor off his tongue. He ran his hands up and down her back and ended up cupping an ass cheek in each hand as he pulled her hips tightly to his.

Terry's head was spinning by the time she came up for air. She was trembling with excitement and sexual energy. Where she had been rung out a few minutes before, now she was supercharged. She moaned and rubbed her mound against his hot hard dick. If his tongue had felt so good in her pussy, what would his big dick feel like?

That thought made her push away from her brother and she stumbled sideways before he grabbed her arms and held her up. "Are you alright?" He asked quickly, concern evident in his voice.

She nodded and then shook her head. "I need to go lay down."

Calvin helped her across the room and helped her lay down on the couch. He got the old throw blanket off the back of the couch and covered her with it and then sat down beside her. "You don't make a lot of noise like some girls but you sure do come hard."

"Most of the time I'm coming so hard that I can't get my breath, much less make any noise," Terry said and then shifted sideways to give her brother more room on the edge of the couch. When she did, her head was even with his hip. His hard dick was standing up against his belly. The head looked shiny, which reminder her of earlier.

"I've had a ton of great orgasms, what have you had?" She asked in a breathy whisper.

Calvin chuckled. "I've had two very long and hard ones of my own while you were out of it."

"I figured as much but still..." She paused to shiver and to sigh deeply. "I'll have to make it up to you somehow," she added and then grinned as she licked her lip.

Calvin grinned down at her and nodded. "Right now, I think you need a nap."

Terry giggled and nodded but her hand moved out from under the blanket, and came up so she could wrap her fingers around his hard hot shaft. She ran her fist up and down his length several times with a light grip.

"You keep doing that and you're going to make a big mess, Calvin said in a tense whisper.

"I want to see," Terry said as she moved her hand faster.

Calvin groaned softly. "Roll over on your side more and move that blanket down off your chest."

Terry looked at her brother funny but did as he asked. When she started to move her hand again, he leaned over across her body against the back of the couch. His dick was now aimed at her tits. She whimpered softly and sped her hand up. She had a good idea of what was going to happen.

Several minutes later, Calvin tensed up and groaned. A few seconds after that, he came. The first jet of semen hit Terry's right breast hard. The second and third shots were weaker and coated the side and end of her left breast. She had gasped at the first one and moaned softly with the second and third.

When she continued to rub his shaft and the slippery head, Calvin's hip flexed up and down. A little later, he reached over and stopped her hand from moving. "Is there something wrong?" She asked as she looked up at his face.

"Uh, no. It's just real sensitive now. Kind of like how your clit gets after a while."

Terry giggled as she looked down at her chest. "That was awesome."

"Tell me about it," Calvin said softly. "I've dreamed of doing that many times."

Terry giggled again as she let go of his softening dick. "Many dreams or cumming on my chest many times?" She asked a moment later.

"Uh... lots of dreams but now that you mention it," he said with a big grin.

Terry's hand hovered over her breast and the white creamy cum on it for a second and then she was rubbing it in with a whimpering moan. "It's so slippery and sensuous feeling," she whispered as her hand moved over her left breast.

Calvin grinned down at her and whispered, "Wait until you feel it sliding down your throat."

Terry made a face and said, "Eww, I don't think so."

Calvin laughed and stood up. "We'll see," he said as he turned toward the stairs.

Terry shivered and looked at her hand. As her brother went up the stairs, she brought her hand up to her nose and sniffed. There wasn't much of an odor but what there was made her tongue shoot out and lick her palm. She groaned softly at the musky tangy taste and licked her palm again.

She looked up to see her brother at the top of the stairs grinning down at her. She groaned again and rubbed her chest again. He chuckled and went down the hall toward his room.

TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers
12