Loving Care in a Care Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends in need of benefits.
5.3k words
4.53
24k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herbert and Mel made great friends I am glad to say. Herbert and I loved Mel's massages that she gave me a couple of times a week. Herbert was the name my former wife called my tool. I guess the name stuck even after my wife had passed away. Mel never actually wanted Herbert up inside her love chute and I did not push her to do it either. I decided to wait until she asked and just be grateful for the loving she gave me. She loved my tool for what it was; a big, thick, cock. Bigger than any other she had seen. She spent ages sucking, rubbing, kissing and making me cum, building up her confidence in working a penis and overcoming being intimidated by the size of Hitler's helmet. I was overjoyed at the loving workouts she provided.

The type of care she provided was impressive. So I provided really positive feedback on the Kerridge Home bi-monthly Quality Control forms. As a result she was given a big pay rise for doing such a good job. I was pleased she was well rewarded for looking after my needs. Then one day several months after I had moved into the Home, Mel informed me that;

"I'm going on holiday with my girlfriends to Falaraki in the Mediterranean for two weeks. A girl's holiday of sun, sea and sex er-mm sorry! I mean't sand. I have managed to save up more money this year than previous years as I dropped Greg my ex boyfriend with his micro penis, a few months ago, because I got all the loving I needed from Herbert instead. I like him so much that I have enjoyed doing double shifts so I can spend more time holding him and cherishing his beauty and not having to pay for dates with jobless Greg any more. So this year I have much more money and I plan to go onto Australia, after Falaraki. Visiting Australia which is something I have always wanted to do."

"Wow that is fantastic news." I said. But sadly thinking "All the fun with Mel was too good to last."

"Well not for Herbert." Mel replied sadly. "I hope you don't mind but I expect I will be back here for Herbert in a couple of months."

I saw tears forming in her eyes as she bent forward to hug me while I was sat in my comfy wing back chair.

"Hey its Okay." I said. "You enjoy yourself. You only live once, so have a really good time. To be honest the climate in Australia is so much better than here, you would be mad coming back here for grey, windy, wet and cold days."

"And what about Herbert? I'm going to miss him so much! How will you cope without me Norman?" Mel said sadly.

"Hey now Mel, do not worry about me, I am an "Old Git", who might pop off any day soon! So do not hang around here because of me! I have had a full, fun life so make sure you do as well." I said. " You go and promise me that you will have fun and make the most of your time there while you are young and full of beans! " I said laughing. "And send me a postcard every now and then!"

Mel then said "Thank you." And then after a few moments had passed "Could I ask you a favour please? Its a delicate subject which I trust you will not blabber mouth to other residents."

"Of course! "I answered.

Mel began "Well I never mentioned it to you but my Mum's sister works here in the kitchens. In fact, I only got a job here at the Home as Aunty Dot put a kind word in for me."

"So Dorothy in the kitchen is your Aunty? Well I did not know that!" I replied.

"She always seems a bit grumpy to me" I said to Mel.

"Well that is part of the issue." Mel continued. "If I can explain to you what went on in her past it might help explain things. The story is old news to me, so do you mind if Herbert can come out to 'play' while I tell the story?"

Before I could answer I felt my tool exposed to cool air as she pulled him out of my pants and began to work his foreskin, stroke him, massage him and squeeze Herbert.

Mel began, "When she was a young woman Dot was engaged to a dude who was a bit wild. He drove lorries for work. He drank, smoked stuff, he was a bit crazy. They had been engaged for several years but no wedding date was planned. Randy was working in a Quarry driving rock up a narrow road with a big drop on one side and a solid rock face on the other. Showing off, one day, he tried to slide round a tight hairpin bend in a Dumper truck. He went over the edge and that was him gone."

Mel slid Herbert into her mouth and sucked away. A few minutes passed.

"Phew!" I said as she lifted her mouth off my helmet a few minutes later. "Sorry" Mel said "I could not resist it!"

"Now where was I?" she said. "Oh yes, Dot really loved that dude even though most of us could not see why. So she never did meet or love anyone else or move on emotionally after Randy. She still focuses on her fiancé, who is long gone. She is now 42 years old, miserable and sad but she does have a good body albeit she is a bit heavy. She is also a virgin. She has never had sex."

"Blimey" I said as I thought about the grumpy woman in her forties with a massive chest, arse and thighs, complete with bingo wing arms! But then who knows a forty two year old virgin. That would be some cherry to pop. Although a cherry that old might have gone sour? Time will tell, I thought.

Mel carried on; "I hope you do not mind but chatting to my Mum I mentioned you. I described a nice, lovely, romantic single man."

"My mum asked if you could befriend Dot, soothe her a bit and perhaps pop her cherry and give her some orgasms which might dissipate her grumpy demeanour and mend her once and for all? Everyone in our family is fed up with her attitude and want nothing to do with her. It has gone on too long, so for her sake maybe you could fix her?" asked Mel.

"That is a big ask." I answered. " I can try but I am not making any promises. "

"Well you fixed me and my confidence." Said Mel. "But if you try I cant ask for any more than that." she said. As she finished jerking Herbert off and swallowing my white protein juices like a Smoothie as they fired out of Herbert's helmet.

Eventually after Mel had been gone a few days on her holiday, I approached Dorothy in the large kitchen's of the Care Home.

"Hello there!" I said to start the conversation. "I believe you are the Aunt of my Carer Mel, who has gone to Australia."

"So." Was Dot's reply.

"Miserable indeed." I thought to myself as I contemplated her answer. "Well I was hoping to keep in touch with Mel and I thought maybe I could do so via yourself?"

"What? An old fart like you wants to keep in touch with my 22 year old niece? Nah! You can piss off!" Dot replied.

"Well Mel and me are good friends." I replied "She has been looking after me everyday for months since I arrived here in fact. I'm like a Grand-dad to Mel." I said hoping that she didn't know about my intimacy with her niece.

"Nah, do one you loser" Dot said.

"Now look here!" I said. "I am being polite to you and you are behaving terribly to me. Stop being horrible or I will make you sorry!"

"Ah, whatever you dirty old git!" she scowled at me.

I felt my temper rise and burst out of me. I put a hand under her chin and gripped her neck softly, but hard enough to push her back against the walk in freezer door.

"Now you listen to me you little shit!" I said as she tried with both hands to undo my grip on her. I was not pressing hard but just enough to pin her in place.

"You be civil to me when I'm being polite to you" I whispered in her ear.

"Get lost you prick!" she said in an angry tone. "I am not making any progress with this angry woman," I thought.

So I decided to change tack. I suddenly pushed her back against the freezer door once more, stunning her momentarily, then with my mouth over her ear after just whispering to her, I slid my tongue into her ear. Then I nibbled her ear lobe and then onto her neck. I sucked the sweet spot that women have just under the ear. Then I heard a big sigh come from her. I continued to kiss and suck her neck while I brought my free hand up to her breasts. She was wearing a blouse with a button up front. The size of her chest and my sudden movement pushing her back had caused two buttons to undo after being forced apart by the swaying of her large boobs.

I slid my hand inside her blouse and quickly beneath her bra. I felt her shudder and groan;

"No, No, No, what are you doing?"

Her hands moved off the my wrist and hand that held her neck . Then she gripped my other hand which was inside her blouse. As she tried to pull my hand away, I gripped her nipple hard. As she pulled my hand to get it off her nipple I gripped harder but let my hand be pulled away, thus she stretched out her own nipple and lifted her large breast away from her rib cage.

"Oh God" Dot groaned. I quickly resumed kissing her neck and gripping and pulling her nipple. "Oh Yes, Yes, Yes, that is so good don't stop." She moaned.

Her arms dropped to her sides as she found my mouth with hers and began French kissing me. I lowered my hand off her neck because she no longer needed to pinned back and grasped her other tit with my free hand. Again she moaned as I pulled its nipple to its full extent.

"Oh so good" she kept repeating as I worked on her nipples. Just as I had thought, her nipples were a weak spot as her girls were so big. I whispered in her ear;

"So who is your Daddy? Who is your Daddy?" she didn't answer so I really squeezed her nipple hard.

"Aargh." She cried. "You are, you are Daddy." she groaned.

After a few minutes I had worked her tits out of her clothes and was sucking her huge naked pair of Momma's with joy. I turned her around, away from the freezer so she was now backed up against a worktop. I lifted her up onto the cold chrome metal work area. Her large bottom spread wide as her ass settled on the flat surface. With her weight now off her feet I worked my hand between her legs. She pushed me away from her body and looked me in the eye.

"Nobody has been between my legs" she said sternly.

I answered saying "Well I had better get there before it is too late." Grinning at her. Then pulled her forward so my face nestled between her big tits.

I stroked up her legs working my hand higher and higher. She had on thick woolly black tights (stockings) so I couldn't feel bare flesh but it did not seem to matter. Dot was loving my caresses.

Eventually my fingers reached her flange but encountered big lady knickers. There was no way inside this big sturdy pair of pink silky undergarments. So running my fingers along her covered slit I guessed where her love hole and clit would be and pressed hard.

I did not even have to stroke her pussy, just pressing against it brought her off. I felt myself being gripped by both her arms and legs as she shuddered and came in her knickers against my hand.

"Oh you bastard, OOOhhhh you bastard." She kept repeating with each shudder. Her cum face was very contorted and screwed up like an astronaut who had farted in their own spacesuit.

"Oh Daddy! You bastard!".

Eventually her head fell back onto the worktop, she seemed to have fainted with the intensity of the orgasm I gave her. I tidied myself up and decided to leave the kitchen and let her recover. I thought what had happened was similar to a angry thorough bred horse being broken in for people to ride, and now the same could be said in Dorothy's case. I had given Dorothy something to think about.

Early next morning I was still in bed when a voice above me said "Good Morning!" I opened my eyes to see Dorothy standing over me.

"Oh Hello" I said. "I have not seen you in my room before?" I was thinking Herbert is coming out to play today!

Instead I got punched really hard in my eye. Knocking me back flat on to my bed.

"Wha, wooaa, what was that for?" I groaned.

"That was for being so rough yesterday! Goddammit why did you think its ok to grab me by my neck?" Dot angrily said.

I was speechless with the pain emanating from my eye socket. Then totally out of the blue, I felt soft lips press against mine lovingly kissing me, then her tongue invading my mouth for quite some time.

"And that was for bringing me off so pleasantly" she said and then left my room.

I feel back to sleep and was woken up a few hours later by my new carer Nadia. Who was of Iraqi descent.

"What eees it with your eyebaaals" she said while pointing at my eye.

I looked in the mirror and saw a perfect black eye starring back at me.

"Oh it must have happened in the night somehow" I said to Nadia.

"I must have to book record in case of emergency." She replied to me.

"Yes write up that I have woken up with a black eye, in the Care Home daily record book." I said.

Nadia was a lovely woman in her mid thirties and despite having a gorgeous body she was turned off totally to anyone sexually. Even if Herbert popped out accidentally on purpose from my pyjamas, she paid no attention whatsoever.

"Well some you win some you lose." I said to myself as she brought the record book into my room, seemingly oblivious to my interest in her female form.

"I not write it up good" she said. "You write it down and then I sign it." She said. I did as she asked, then she bent over to sign the written entry. I got a good look at her posterior until I noticed her angry face looking over her shoulder back at me, looking at her.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said "I am sorry. You are a very pretty woman and ..." she interrupted "You no look at me like dat. I am out your league, way out. You mess with me, fellah you get more than a black eyeball! You Dick dirty!"

She slammed the book shut and took it back downstairs to the managers office.

"Women huh! Such hard work" I said to myself as I sat on the bed and sighed. "Looks like getting dressed today is going to be on my own! No help today! I am ready to do battle with my socks and Y-fronts."

Later on I am in the queue for breakfast, I passed my plate over to the caterers in the kitchen. When it came back, there was an extra piece of bacon, an extra egg, a extra sausage and loads of black pudding on my plate. Nelly an elderly woman behind me, nudged me with her elbow.

"Oh look!" Nelly said. "Someone is in Dorothy's good books" and nodded in the direction of the Freezer. I followed her gaze until I saw Dorothy with her tongue out licking up and down then shaking her hips while looking at me very excited.

"Blimey" I thought. "What a can of worms I have opened here!"

After lunch I took my cup, saucer, plates and litter over to the rubbish bins and sink area. Dorothy was waiting for me.

"Why Hello Norman" she said. "I want you to come down to the kitchen stock room at 3.00pm on the Dot" she laughed. "What for?" I said.

"Well" she said. "You, me and the monster you woke up are going to do a stock take ...

a stock take of what is in your trousers, big guy!" She laughed again as she walked off. "Don't forget 3pm" she called before she disappeared out of sight.

Nadia appeared behind me. I did not know she was there or that she heard what Dorothy had said.

"Ha" Nadia said "Just wait! She will find de monster in your trousers! Big guy! Oh yes! I've seen your Hairburt when it dropped out. But I've seen loads of cocks but I'm not interested in yours you Mr. Wrinkly Ass!"

So how did Nadia know my knob was called Herbert, I had not told her. I certainly do not have wrinkly ass. I know some elderly people lose their bum curves, but I haven't! I also detected some interest and eye contact with Nadia unlike previously, enough to make me think, with a bit of luck, soon I could be in Nadia's exotic knickers.

"How do you know it is called Herbert?" I asked Nadia.

"Ah shut up!" she said to me. But then she had a change of heart. "Well if you want to know all the staff meet up in the staff room once per week to talk about the residents. It was mentioned that you have something called Hair Burt. Some women laughed others did not get the joke. I knew who Hair Burt would be! Haha."

Three pm rolled around so I headed towards the stock room. On the door it said meeting transferred to room 21. I assumed our tryst was now going to take place in a room rather than a stock cupboard.

So to room 21, I went. It turned out room 21 is the show room, that is open to visitors who wish to send their relatives to Kerridge House. Obviously the room had every mod con plus a king size double bed. All to make staying at the Home look as good as possible so people felt calmer about sending their relatives away.

As I entered the room there was a body under the duvet and a head on the pillow.

"Hello Tiger" I heard a sultry voice say. "Come here Daddy you dirty, dirty old git" the voice continued. I walked over to Dorothy who was in the king size bed. As soon as I was next to her she threw the duvet back and revelled the most amazing lilac lingerie I have every seen. It perfectly fitted her over ripe sexual body. She had massive tits in a tiny brasserie, thunder thighs in stocking and suspenders, a skimpy pair of tiny knickers with an open slot over her love hole.

"Oh my word!" I said as I was enveloped by a fantastic picture of lush femininity in real life.

"We have all afternoon big guy" Dorothy said as she kissed me hard on the lips. "I've waited a long time for a man to light my fire" she groaned. "I hope you can satisfy me!" she said.

"Let me introduce you to Herbert." I said. I pulled my rock hard tool out of my pants and she gasped but she said nothing, she was speechless by its size.

"I really like lilac lingerie." I said "It is my favourite colour for women's underwear," I said. "It gets me rock hard see." I said as I waved my tool above her face.

I got on top of Dot and slid down her body until Herbert was pushing into her tummy.

"That is like a pole sticking in my belly." she said. I pulled my kegel muscles making my knob, Herbert twitch up and down on her tummy. She loved it.

"I've waited so long, years and years, for a man who has got balls big enough to take me on! I don't need any foreplay I am as hot as a meteorite hitting the sun. Take me now and hurry up. You Bastard." Dot said as she helped me to get me naked.

Now nude and lying on top of Dot I held myself above her with my arms, she opened her legs wide, then supporting myself with one arm I reached down and guided Herbert into his new home. Wearing the naughty underwear during sex made me as hard as I could ever be.

With my index finger I found the opening in the middle of her lilac knickers and guided my love rod in on a landing trajectory. Dorothy was indeed a virgin. The nose cone of Herbert ran into some turbulence but eventually was able to push open the large never opened gates at the entrance of the hanger and settle inside.

Holding myself above Dorothy I watched her face as I eased slightly deeper into her pussy. Tears of joy and pain rolled down her face. With great consideration I pressed deeper and deeper into her depths. She was correct no foreplay was required. She was wetter than a monsoon in September hitting Wales. The natural lubrication greatly helped Herbert as we encountered a restriction in her love passage.

As I pushed against the obstruction Dorothy groaned "Aargh!" then she moaned. "ARGH!" louder as I pushed forward. That must be a 42 year old hymen feels like, I contemplated. Well a 75 year old knob is going to pop this thick skinned cherry.

With my toes I pushed against the wood frame at the bottom of the bed at the end of the mattress with all my strength, I bent my arms so I dropped down with my full weight against Dorothy's gorgeous well endowed full body. I felt her legs open wider as the combination of my weight dropping down and pushing up from my feet on the bed post pushed against her love stop, and then after some slight give, it suddenly gave way and I ploughed my large tool into her uncharted depths. As I powered into her vagina a loud scream;

12