Loving Carolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers

"Oh! Carolyn, you're making me come, you're really making me come in your mouth...Oh! God!"

She held my gaze as she stopped her movements and sucked at my spurting prick. When the spasms died down, she pulled her mouth off of me with a pop, and swallowed. "Mmmmm...that was so hot, Brian."

Convulsively, my cock spurted one last time, surprising us both. She deliberately licked this final offering from the head of my cock, watching me the whole time. I had just emptied myself into her mouth, yet I wanted her as much as ever, and I rolled her onto her back and forced myself into her, trying to be gentle but completely out of control. I pumped my cock into her insistently as she cried out, pain mixed with pleasure, and within seconds I was coming again. My toes curled and cramped as orgasm ravaged my body once again and I spurted into her grasping pussy.

When I had caught my breath, I plunged my tongue into her, nibbling and licking at her clit until she came, over and over again, her spasms forcing a mixture of her come and mine out of her to coat my lips and chin until she could take no more and pushed me away. We slept on the floor by the fire that night...until the first hint of dawn woke us and we stumbled off to bed, cold and stiff. We had made love again, then, slowly and tenderly, and as I came within her once more she had kissed tears of joy from my eyes....

It suddenly occurred to me that Carolyn had been gone rather a long time. I arose from the couch and walked down the hall to the guest bedroom, taking care to be quiet. The door was open slightly, and looking in I saw a scene of sweet tranquility. The room was lit with a single candle on the nightstand, and Carolyn was tenderly tucking Cynthia into bed. Carolyn had obviously been in the shower, and was wearing only one of my shirts, which did little to conceal her lush body. As she bent to kiss Cynthia's brow, Cynthia raised a hand to caress her breast, and their lips met; chastely at first, then passionately as my wife slipped her tongue into Cynthia's mouth.

"I want you again," Cynthia whimpered. "Please hold me...."

"Sleep now, baby," Caroline whispered. "Tomorrow is another day.""Just kiss me one more time, please?"

Carolyn kissed her lips briefly. "Like that?"

"No!" Cynthia moaned. "Like you did when we were in the shower...."

"You really have to learn to say it, love," Carolyn told her.

"I don't like to," Cynthia pouted. "It's not nice."

"But it makes you wet when you say it, doesn't it?"

"Yes...but it makes me feel like I'm bad."

Carolyn gently turned back the blankets to reveal Cynthia's reclining form, covered almost entirely by a long white gown with high neck and long sleeves. She lifted the hem, admiring the long slender legs, caressing the adolescent hips; finally brushing a kiss across Cynthia's golden pubic mound. I could see her inhaling the fragrance, smiling secretively to herself.

Cynthia raised her knees, parting them as she impatiently pulled my wife's head closer to her dewy slit.

"Put your tongue there. Inside me."

Carolyn extended her pointed little tongue and softly insinuated it between the petals of Cynthia's virgin flower. She moved it up and down the length of it once and stood up, straightening Cynthia's nightdress and the blankets.

"Sleep now," she said firmly, and blew out the candle.

In the hall, she stifled my indignant protests with a deep kiss.

"Taste her, my Love. She's so fresh and sweet...."

"I only want you, Angel. And I want you now – "

"And you shall have me," Carolyn said, running her hand lightly over the bulge my cock made in my pants, making me gasp. "I think you're ready...."

I reached for her, determined to take her there on the floor, but she slipped away and ran giggling up the stairs to our bedroom. I caught up with her there, next to our wide bed, and lifted her easily in my arms to deposit her on the white satin comforter. As I fumbled with my clothing, I noted absently that she had sometime earlier found the time to light the scented candles that always adorned our bedroom, from the very first night we spent together. The knowledge that she had planned this romantic interlude increased my desire for her, and I scrambled onto the bed beside her, intent on having her immediately. She lay still, her blue eyes sparkling in the candlelight, as I unbuttoned her shirt to expose one firm breast, which I cupped in my hand. I lowered my head to capture the nipple, feeling it swell to stiffness against my tongue, and she moaned her appreciation. I lifted her other breast and kissed it well, also, before proceeding to unfasten the remaining buttons. Her breathing deepened as I kissed her smooth skin along the way, and her thighs parted as her hands urged my head downward.

I settled myself between her legs then, and when my tongue first touched the pouting lips of her sex she gripped my head in her hands and thrust herself upward to my face. I burrowed my tongue into her, delighting in the taste of her excitement, substituting a finger as I moved my tongue upwards, caressing the pink petals of her lips, and fastening finally on her hooded clitoris. I exposed the tender bud with my tongue, pushing it to and fro, beckoning her onward with my finger within. Her legs tensed until they fairly vibrated; her left hand sought my right and clutched it almost painfully as she ascended to the peak of her delight.

"Are you going to let me come?" she gasped. "I don't want to wait, not tonight..."

"I haven't decided," I mumbled, trying not to slow my tongue's assault on her eager clit. "You were VERY naughty today."

The image of her with her face between Cynthia's naked legs flashed through my mind, and, I suspect, through Caroline's as well as the first wave of orgasm carried her, screaming, into ecstasy. Her velvet pussy grasped my finger with surprising strength and I withdrew it with some difficulty, eager to substitute my cock in her spasming depths.

I rose to hold myself above her trembling body, and she captured my cock in her hands and pressed the head of it to her entrance. I pushed into her gently, feeling her expand to fit me perfectly, the rippling contractions still coursing through her pulling me deeper within her wonderfully slippery crevice. As her thighs relaxed, she wrapped them around me, pulling me against her. I felt her nipples, now as hard as little pebbles against my chest, and kissed her neck, damp with perspiration brought out with her climax. Proof that I had given her great pleasure increased my own sensations, as always, and I felt the swelling at the base of my cock that meant I would soon be coming, each frantic thrust a new joy and another torture; coming soon, COMING, Oh, God, Carolyn, I love you, I'm coming inside you, Love...

jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers
12