Loving Char

Story Info
He gives her a priceless moment.
804 words
4
13.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You call me and tell me to dress comfortably and for a long leisurely stroll. You pick me up and take me to a secluded area by the lake. It is lovely here. We walk along holding hands talking about everything and enjoying the scenery. It is nice and relaxed because although we are lovers, we are friends as well.

There is a meadow close to the water, the perfect place for a small repast. As we walk into the meadow, I notice a blanket and basket. You have thought ahead. We spread the blanket and take the food from the basket. Even though it is ordinary picnic fare, it makes a difference because you thought of it and made the arrangements. We enjoy the food and occasionally each other’s lips. Finishing our meal, we repack the basket and settle in to watch the evening fall.

Leaning against a tree, you pull me back to you, arranging me in front of you so that I may lean back against your chest. Wrapping your arms around me, you settle back just holding me to you. You make me feel safe. I lean my body back into you so that my head rests on your shoulder, when you talk I can feel the rumble of your voice through your chest, transmitting itself down my spine to my very core, making me completely aware of you.

We watch in silence, as the sun sets against the water, content to be with each other. As the air turns cool, you rub your hands up and down my arms, warming me. Pushing my head gently to one side you begin to rain small nipping kisses up and down my neck, stopping at my ear lobe to suck it into your mouth. And running your tongue around the shell of my ear.

Your hands have moved to my breasts and you massage them through my clothing. My breath catches as you begin to arouse me. You take your time and are so gentle with me.

Your hand sneaks under my sweater and releases my breasts from their bondage. It feels heavenly to let them free. They are heavy in my confining bra. You take your large hands and rub away the stress and ache in them only to replace it with hardening nipples that throb with the beat of my heart.

I pull your head down to me and we kiss. Your kisses drug me with the suppressed passion you feel for me.

Your hands continue their decent to the band of my slacks. You work the fastener and the zipper and push your hand into the front of my slacks. You run a finger up and down the crease in my panties, as they become wet for you.

I start to move away from you so that I can begin to undress you, but you say, “no love, this is just for you, lay back and let it take you where it will.”

You draw your hand up far enough to push your hand past the elastic of my panties. And begin to rub me again. The flesh to flesh contact of your warm hand and my steaming cunt feel so good. You circle my clit and then dip your finger deep into me, making sure that I am well lubricated.

The constant pressure of your finger circling and rubbing me does it’s magic. You feel me tremble and know that I am near. Taking a nipple in your free hand you begin to roll it between your finger and thumb.

Your kisses have been drawing me closer to the edge this whole time and you take my moans into your mouth and give me yours as you drive me towards my pleasure.

Once more you dip your finger into me and with the fresh lubrication you roll my clit between your finger and thumb, mirroring what you are doing to my nipple.

I shatter and you watch me breaking into a million pieces. You gentle your touch and cool me down as you watch me collect myself. When I open my eyes, I see you watching me. There is a soft gentle smile on your face. You have enjoyed making me cum in this gentle way and it surprises you.

I turn to reciprocate but you hold me firmly against you, kissing me and reminding me that this was just for me. Because I know that you are in need of release I realize the gift you have given me. You have thought only of me and are willing to forego your pleasure.

You have been such a kind and considerate lover that I vow to myself that when we get home I will give you this experience back. Hold on baby, I just might rock your world.