Loving Couple

Story Info
Sex between a young couple from both perspectives.
1.9k words
4.5
8.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look over to you as I walk into the bedroom. You lay in the bed reading; red glasses propped up on the tip of your nose. You glance over to me, as I unbutton my jeans, and lick your lips. "Does it turn you on, watching me undress?" I ask accusingly. You smirk and look back to your book. "How about if I do it more slowly" I ask, grabbing your attention again. I draw my t-shirt up over my torso and toss it to the ground, watching you the whole time. I then thrust my hands down my jeans, pulling them down in the process, leaving only my boxers. "Would you like me to take these off as well?" I ask presumptuously. You smirk again, feeling the wetness between your legs growing. The look tells me all I need to know; I put my hands under my boxers, thumbs hooked over the outside, and slowly slide them down my legs, revealing myself completely.

I pull back the sheets from my side of the bed, revealing a sliver of your body as I climb underneath. You are wearing a small cotton pyjama top and briefs. I slide over to you and push the full length of my body against yours. "I guess you want me to return the favour then?" you ask cheekily, pretending to be put out. You then lean towards me, place your hand on my face to draw me in closer and kiss me full on the lips. I let out a very soft groan, which makes you smile and encourages you to gently lick my upper lip, inviting me in. I open my mouth and thrust my tongue out to meet yours. Our tongues entwine and twist together lustfully as I slide my hand up your thigh to rest it on your stomach. You run your hands down my chest and grab my bum to pull me tighter as we flick our tongues against each other's. We become lost in each other's touch, our hot breath mixing, rubbing hands over whatever we can reach. When you feel me growing hard against your groin, you place your hands on my chest to gently push me away and slide out of the bed.

I love the way you can completely distract me from what I'm doing in a split second. Before I know what has happened I somehow find myself out of bed and putting on a little show for you. I don't really know what I'm doing but I can see you're enjoying it. I just imagine all the things you are going to do to me once I lay myself back down beside you. It gives me confidence, somehow. I want you to hold my body close and feel your mouth on my skin; to make me gasp and swoon. One look from you takes away all of my doubt and hang-ups and lets me just be me.

You look gorgeous standing before me, head-to-toe; your face clear and rosy cheeked. Your plump lips, firm breasts and slim body all make me crazy for you as I watch. You look upon me lovingly as you run your fingertips up your thighs and then slide your hands up across your stomach, pulling your top with them and lifting it over your head. Your breasts bounce playfully as they are released from the fabric. Your long dark hair is now draped down over your shoulders and onto your chest, partially concealing your hard, pink nipples. "You look incredible!" I exclaim.

You blush and shake your head, "I can't do it in a sexy way" you explain. I then instruct you, and you do as I ask. "Turn around... Put your hands down the back of your pants... OK, now slide them down your legs". You reveal your soft, round bum to me as you bend over. "OK, now pull them all the way down to your feet." You giggle as you do exactly as I say, opening your legs slightly to show me all of yourself.

I can't help but lay open mouthed in the bed watching your little show; it is such a turn-on when you act confident and sexy. I then slide over to you and place my feet on the floor either side of your body. I explore your behind with my hands and mouth and you let out a sigh, placing your hands on the facing wall to steady yourself as you bend over for me. You open your legs wider as I slide my hands up and down between your thighs, teasingly diverting along the edge of your bum and away from where you want my fingers to be. Just as you become impatient, I grab your cheeks and gently pull them apart as I slide my tongue slowly along your mound. I barely make contact, but it is enough for you to let out a groan of relief and pleasure.

You let out more moans as I repeat this motion, going deeper and deeper into your sex each time, tasting your nectar. I then run both hands up along your stomach to your breasts, gently squeezing them as I flick my tongue around the outside of your opening. After fondling your soft breasts and gently rubbing your nipples, I slide my hands back down your stomach to rest on your hips as I pull you hard against my face. I plunge the whole of my tongue into your warmth, eliciting a muffled cry from you as you bend further over, allowing me greater access. You feel me twisting and pulsing deep inside of you, pushing you toward bliss. As you feel yourself getting close, you slowly stand up and turn to face me, placing your hands on my neck and shoulders; partly to show affection, partly to steady yourself. "Let me do something for you now" you say with a smile.

I look deep into your eyes as I slowly push you back to onto the bed and lay my body on top of yours. Closing my eyes, I hunt for your lips with mine and kiss you softly, and then not-so-softly. Working my way across your cheek and up your neck, I nibble gently on the lobe and then stick my tongue in your ear. You let out a groan and shiver slightly, tightening your arms around my waist. I run my hands slowly down your chest and stomach, following them with my lips and tongue; licking and kissing my way along your skin. When I reach your privates, I find the damp patch on your waist showing your excitement. I run my finger through the pool and have a taste, looking up at you wide-eyed while sucking on my finger. You can't help but smile down at me, making me smile back up to you.

I continue my journey down your body and run my hands along your shaft, following them with a pecked kisses all the way down. I lick you slowly all the way back up to the tip, forcing a long groan from you as I do. I take you in my right hand and stroke gently as I reach under the bed with my left to find a small red bottle. I squeeze some strawberry lube onto the head of your penis and slide both hands down your length one after the other, coating all of you. I rub your tip with one hand as I pump with the other, causing you to grow even harder in my hands.

As your enjoyment grows, I start to gently lick the underside, working my way up, then taking you into my mouth and swirling my tongue around the tip. You run your fingers through my hair and rest your hand on my head, encouraging my efforts. I take you deeper into my mouth, tasting the salty-sweetness. I sense you reaching your peak and grip your shaft firmer, pumping quicker and following the motion with my mouth. "Ohh! Slow down babe, I'm not finished with you yet" you call out, placing your hand over mine to slow my thrusts. You sit up again and reach for my lips with your tongue, kissing me passionately before laying me down on the bed alongside you and then continuing to explore my mouth with yours.

I kiss you as I slide my leg up between your thighs and press against your groin, and you grind against the pressure. I follow this motion with by sliding my hand up your stomach to squeeze your boobs and then take your nipple into my mouth, suckling on it causing you to arch your back towards me. I take both of your breasts into my hands and caress them as I move between the two with my mouth, sucking on your nipples and flicking them with my tongue. You reach down to grab my crotch in your hand, rubbing back and forth. I move myself on top of you, one knee between your legs, to allow us better access to each other. I slide my hand from your firm breast down your side and grab your bum, then slowly up between your thighs plunging my fingers straight into you. You raise your pelvis up as I penetrate you for the first time and then relax again and continue rubbing your hands between my legs.

I insert a second finger into your folds and begin to rub my thumb on your clit; your hands speed up and I do the same. "Oh that feels so good" you purr, before grabbing my bum and pulling me towards you. "I want you inside of me. Make love to me." I do as you say and move my other leg between your knees, pulling them apart and laying my body on top of yours. You squeeze my bum as I slide my length into you, I grown loudly feeling your warmth envelop me. I pull back and enter again gently a few times to work my way completely inside of you, then stay still for a few seconds, just to feel you. I pull nearly all the way out of you, just leaving my tip, and then thrust all the way back into you again. We both moan in unison as I repeat my thrusts, increasing the speed to match your heavy breaths. As I penetrate you, you grab my face and pull me into you to kiss my open mouth, sucking my tongue out to meet yours and flicking yours around it.

As your pleasure starts to plateau, you push me off of you and roll onto your hands and knees, looking back to me and smiling as you wiggle your bum at me. I accept your invitation and rub my penis along your damp lips. You take over, grasping me to direct me to your entrance as I push into you. I thrust hard into you so that it causes a slap each time. Our moans grow louder again; I reach forward for your boobs and squeeze them as I enter you. When I feel you reaching you peak, I release your breasts and grab hold of your hips to push faster and harder into your behind. You cry loudly as you reach climax and I feel your body shake in my hands. I follow shortly after and, for a few blissful seconds, we are one, lost in each other. I slow my thrusts very gradually, to extend our pleasure, then hold myself inside of you a little longer before slowly pulling out. You collapse underneath me and I follow suit, spooning you and wrapping my arms across your chest and stomach. We take a few seconds to slow our breathing and then both say "I love you, babe" and laugh, before we fall asleep with you in my arms.