Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
They get the young waiter involved in their adventures.
6.8k words
4.32
35.9k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

The week after our tryst with Lyle contained the best sex of our life. Well, most of the next week. We did spend most of that Sunday nursing pretty terrible hangovers. All through the week though, our sex life took off to the next level. I made Sherrie give me blowjobs every morning, and she played the role of the submissive hot wife perfectly. Every night after our son went to bed Sherrie changed into lingerie and put on a little show for me as we watched a little television, a little porn, and then went upstairs to have hot passionate sex. People may not understand how bring in another person to a marriage bed can improve a marriage, and I must admit I'm not sure how it works either, but whatever. I didn't think my marriage could get more perfect until we tried a threesome and then our sex life and marriage was better than ever.

Saturday night rolled round again: the week anniversary of our strengthened marriage. Our son was in bed, and Sherrie was getting dressed up for me. I was opening a bottle of wine, and was putting on a romantic comedy from Netflix when Sherrie came into the room. She had changed into a black lace see through teddy, framing and exposing her perfect 34 C breasts. She twirled around, and as her teddy lifted slightly, I could see a tiny black g-string tucked between her legs. I gave a low wolf whistle, and smiled as her pale skin darkened slightly as she blushed. She looked incredible, and I couldn't help but fall in love all over again whenever I saw her.

I poured us some wine, and was about to start the movie when I remember that I needed to do some laundry. I left Sherrie to get everything set, and walked to the laundry room. I tossed some clothes into the dryer, and decided to throw another load into the wash. It included the clothes that we had worn last weekend, and my prick perked up a little seeing the dress and underwear that Sherrie was wearing when we had our adventure. As I was going through the clothes to start to wash them, a forgotten piece of paper fell to the floor.

I picked up the piece of paper, and looked at a phone number. I thought back to see if maybe it was Lyle's, but then I remembered. Sherrie had said that our waiter that night, Bradley, had given her his number when she was on her way to the bathroom. The beginnings of a plan were forming in my mind. I started the washing machine, tucked the number into my pocket, and went out to watch the movie.

It was a typical "chick flick," not really my style, but I am willing to make a sacrifice every now and again to keep the wife happy. Lord knows she had been doing enough lately for me to keep me happy. We had snuggled throughout the movie, her hand resting on and periodically stroking my cock. My hand exploring the sensitive reaches of her body. As the credits started to roll, I took her face in my hands, turned it towards me, and gave her a kiss like the heroine in the movie had gotten. I could sense her tensing up, and knew her body was getting aroused. My hand slipped from her face to between her legs, and within moments of my first gentle touch, she was wet.

"Go down on me, please. I'm so wet and ready to come. I'll do whatever you want afterwards, but let me come first."

"I know you want to come, and I am so ready to go down on you. I have an idea, tough, that might just make it hotter." I let me words linger in the sexually charged air between us.

She bit her lip and waited for my proposal. I knew she would do whatever I wanted. I wanted to hear her say it though. "Anything, baby. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, when I was doing the laundry, I found a piece of paper that I think both of us forgot that you acquired." I reached into my pocket and pulled out Bradley's number. As the piece of paper came into view, Sherrie sharply intook her breath.

"Is that the number from the waiter from last weekend? I did completely forget about that. Oh my god. Honey, if you're looking for another threesome time, I think I could be talked into it, but I need to come right now. I don't think I could wait for him to come over right now," she said with a wide grin.

"I wasn't really thinking about inviting him to come over right now, but I do like how your slutty mind works, trying to get as many cocks in you as possible. Why don't you give him a call, and talk about whatever comes to mind. Meanwhile, I'll be between your legs eating out your pussy."

"You want me to have phone sex with Bradley while you eat me out?" She smiled a knowing smile, and I knew she was into it. I handed her the number. She pulled me close and kissed me, reached for her phone, and dialed the 10 digits. As she held the phone to her ear, I got into position on the floor in front of the couch where she was sitting. I started kissing around her knees, and lightly kissed and licked her thighs. "Voicemail," she announced disappointedly. "Hi Bradley, it's Sherrie. I came into your restaurant last weekend and you gave me your number. I'm sure your remember me. I was just sitting around drunk and bored on a Saturday night, and figured I would give you call and see if you could keep me company on the phone for a while. Anyway, give me a call back if you're not busy." She hung up the phone and asked, "Now what?"

"That was a pretty good idea, huh?" I asked, seeing how hot the thought had made her. "I wish I could have heard you talk dirty to him." Just then the phone rang.

"Oh my god, its him! Hi, Bradley? Yeah, no problem baby. I do that too. You're not busy? No, just sitting here bored, doing a little drinking and thinking of you. I'm glad to hear that. I like putting on the show for you. No, he was ok with it. No, he doesn't know I'm calling you. Hold on; let me pour another glass of wine. Oh, I like a man who gets right to the point. I'm wearing a black lace teddy, with a see though black g-string. No baby, I don't usually wear a garter belt around the house. Did that turn you on? Mm, that's nice to hear."

My jaw was open hearing my wife's half of the conversation. She slowly sipped her wine, and ran her fingers along the bare skin around her lingerie. I forgot I was supposed to be eating her out, and lowered my lips to her upper thigh. I expected her legs to part, but she contracted them a bit. She held up one finger as she continued her conversation.

"I'm glad you liked my legs. I liked showing them to you. Oooh, that sound good. Most men your age don't take the time to eat a woman's pussy before they fuck her. Oh yeah, I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. Do you want me to take of my panties? Ok, I'll leave them on." Her legs parted, and I knew that was my cue. I reached up and pulled her flimsy piece of material aside, extend my tongue, and lightly flicked it over the outside of her lips.

She gasped, "Oooh baby, your tongue feels so good on my pussy. Spread my lips and lick me all over." I did what she wanted Bradley to do to her. "Oh god, that feels food. Make sure you lick and suck my clit. Of yeah, right there baby. Eat my pussy. Do it like that. Of course baby, you can stick a finger in me." She lifted her foot off the floor, and placed it on the edge of the couch. She was now spread out even further in front of me. I kept attacking her clit with my tongue, but added a buried finger to her pussy. "Oh yeah, finger fuck me. That is. Your right, I'm a nasty little slut. A nasty little slut who wants to get finger fucked by a hot 22 year old boy toy." I could feel her pussy get wetter, and felt her orgasm over my face and hand. "That's it; you're making your nasty slut come. That's it baby! Oh god!" Her muscles contracted around me, and the only sound she made was a stifled mewling that sounded so incredibly sexy.

"Yeah, I'm alright baby, you just made me come really hard. Oh yeah, I'm ready for your cock. What do you want me to do to it? Oh, I can't wait to feel your big, hard cock buried in my pussy. How do you want me? Sure thing baby. You're going to fuck me from behind," she asked, standing up to reposition herself into a doggy style pose on the floor. "No, I'm wet and ready for you, you young stud. Slide it in me and fill up my pussy with your hot cock." She looked over at me, and moved her head, indicating she wanted me on the floor behind her.

"Are your ready to fuck me baby? Are you ready to fill me up? Oh yeah, that feels so good." She looked back again, and I slid my cock into her pussy as deep as I could go. She stopped talking for a minute, and just moaned and groaned into the phone. "Oh god baby, that feels so good. You know how badly nasty sluts like me need to be filled with cock. Yeah, that's it. Pump it in and out of me. Fuck my pussy hard. God, it's been so long since I've had a nice hard, strong 22 year old cock in my nasty pussy. You're fucking me so good. Don't stop. Make me come, make me come. Oh god." I pounded into her, feeling the soft contours of her pussy contract and caress my stiff prick. I could feel my orgasm building, but didn't want to end before she was ready. "No baby, don't come in my pussy. I'm a nasty slut. I want you to come all over my face."

I pulled my cock out, and moved in front of her. I started to stroke myself. "Oh god, what a beautiful cock. It looks so hot with you pumping it in front my face. That's it baby, give this nasty slut what she needs; come all over my face. I want your cum." I started to spurt, not being able to hold out any longer. "Oh yeah, that's it. Over my face with your come. Oh god that tastes good, I'm going to suck it all down." She leaned closer to me and took my cock in her mouth, sucking it and cleaning it, slurping loudly into the phone.

"Oh god, Bradley, that was amazing. We will definitely have to do this again sometime. Good night baby." She hung up on Bradley, and started to scoop my cum off of her face to get cleaned up.

"Hold on a minute," I said, grabbing her phone from where she dropped it. I pointed it at her, and took a picture of her cream covered face. "Send that to Bradley to add to his repertoire of spank material you have already given him." She dutifully sent the picture along, cleaned herself up, and led me upstairs to satisfy me some more. ***

"I swear to god Lyle, since that night with you, our sex life has been amazing. And non-stop. You remember how she was back in college, right?"

"Oh, do I ever."

"I was always so jealous that by the time we hooked up she had settled down some. I mean, I know she grew up, and nobody is as wild when they get older as they were from 18 to 22, and don't get me wrong, the sex has always been amazing. I just always felt a little jealous because I wasn't there for some of the more wild stuff. I mean, I was there for most of it, just not participating. Now I am."

The waitress came by, and Lyle flirted with her some more. He ordered us another of round. "So what else has happened since I left you two," he asked.

"Well, I've basically turned her into my sex slave. I make her give me head every morning, and make her wear lingerie every night. I've gotten her to flash me in public, and we even had sex in the front window one night for the whole world to see." The cute blond waitress came back, and set down our beers.

"These two are on me," she said, giving Lyle a little wink.

I laughed as her retreating ass mesmerized Lyle, and snapped my fingers near his face to get his attention back. "Then, on Saturday," I continued, "I found the phone number that she got before we hooked up with you, of this poor college age waiter that she teased unmercifully that night. I made her call him up and have phone sex with him, while I acted out what he was saying he wanted to do to her. It was wild."

"Well, I'm glad I could open that door up for your guys. You're making me a little jealous, and a little horny. Would you excuse me for a minute?" He got up without waiting for an answer. I laughed as I drank my free beer as he strode across the half filled bar towards our waitress, and promptly got her number. He was grinning like the butcher's dog when he came back. "Doesn't Candi seem like such a nice girl?"

"You mentioned that night that you and Larissa have an understanding. How does that work exactly?"

"Well, our understanding is that I get to fuck all of the women I want, and she has to be ok with that." I looked to see if he was kidding, but he appeared deadly serious. "So, what about you guys? Is your wife going to be one of those desperate housewives that run around with their legs open jumping anything that she sees?"

"I don't think that is how our relationship is going to evolve. I mean, who knows, we might fool around like that again, but I think that one time was enough to spark our interest in our own sex life. I don't know that we need to keep it up."

"That's too bad. I've got a poker game coming up next week, and I need a hostess. I was going to ask you if Sherrie might be interested in case I can't close on Candi by then."

I laughed out loud. "Larissa lets you have poker parties with your random bar hookups acting as hostesses? How does that work exactly?"

"She gets to go out with the girls, and all of my buddies come over for cards. I have a hot young hottie come over, dressed in something sexy, and she flirts with the guys and maybe sucks them off. It's an all around great night."

"Yeah, I don't think Sherrie would be all that interested. I might though. Candi is hot."

"Well, it's a week from Saturday, if you can get out of the house. Alright, I'm going to get going. I'm going to call Candi from my car. I need to have her nice and broken in by then." ***

"Yeah, that was my husband's cum on my face. Did you think that was hot? Yeah, baby, he was there doing all of the nasty things that you wanted to do to me." I couldn't believe it. I was home from drinks with Lyle a little earlier than I thought, and it sounded like Sherrie was having another session with Bradley while I was gone.

"No baby. All I have on tonight are a black lace garter belt holding up my black seamed stocking. Oh, and I have a pair of black high heels here. Do you want me to put them on? Yeah, I think that is sexy too." I hoped to god the kid was asleep. "No, he's not here right now. He's off having drinks with one of his friends that we had a three some with. It's just you and me tonight. Of course baby, I can't wait to get your cock into my mouth."

She reached to a side table and grabbed one of the larger sex toys we had- a veiny, thick, nine inch long vibrator, complete with a set of balls. "Let me see how much of this I can get into my mouth" She started to lick and slurp the cock, moaning in pleasure as she got more and more of it into her mouth. She pulled it out with an audible pop and asked Bradley, "Is that turning you on?" She barely waited or an answer before going back to work on the cock, sucking it for all it was worth. She got loader and louder as she went on, acting as if her clit was buried down her throat. "Hold on baby, I don't want you to come in my mouth. I want you to fuck my pussy now."

She spread her legs on the couch, and put the head of the glistening toy at her pussy lip. "That's it baby, go in nice and slow. My pussy needs time to stretch out for your young, big cock." She slowly pushed the cock into her pussy, until the balls were resting on her skin. "That's it bury it deep in my pussy. Oh god you are so big. I love having your cock stretch me out like that." She took the phone and placed it by her pussy, and then started sliding the cock in and out of her pussy, the loud squishing sound audible even where I was standing out of view.

She put the hone back next to her mouth. "That's it, fuck me hard. Give me all of that 22 year old cock. I'm a dirty whore and I need your big cock. That's it, give it to me. Oh god that feels good." I was getting so turned on watching the show that I silently stripped out of my clothes and started to silently fist my cock. My wife was so hot and sexy, I couldn't control myself.

"Hold on baby, don't come yet. I want you to cum in my ass. Can you do that for me? I knew you could. Let me lube up your big cock, and please be gentle with my tight hole." She grabbed tube of lube, and applied generous portions to the toy and her fingers. She held the phone in the crook of her shoulder, and narrated as she spread the lube around the outside of her asshole and then slid two lubricated fingers in. "Oh god, finger my asshole. Stretch it out a little for your massive dick. God your fingers feel so good. I can't wait to have you cock buried balls deep into my ass." She grabbed the cock again and slowly, but in one motion, pushed it into her tight rear end. She waited while it adjusted, moaning into the phone the whole time.

"Go slow, baby. Take you time. Let me get adjusted. Oh god, you feel even bigger in my ass. That's it, now you're all the way in. God that feels good in my ass. Ok, you can fuck me harder. That's it, slam my dirty little asshole. Abuse my tight hole. Oh god, I'm suck a filthy whore. That's it, fuck me hard. Oh god, oh god. Are you ready to come? Oh, baby, please fill me ass with come. I'm coming now. Oh god, yes, fill my ass with come." She fell silent as wave after wave of orgasm convulsed though her body. She whimpered and mewled for a minute or two, and then gasped for air. "Oh god, baby, that was so good. Yes, we'll definitely do that again. Ok. I'll see you later."

As she turned off her phone, I sprung from around the corner, cock in hand. "What the fuck was that. Did you really just have phone sex with Bradley when I wasn't here? You really are a filthy whore." A look of shock came over her face, and I grinned an evil grin. She tried to stutter some sort of excuse, used sex toy still in hand.

"I'm going to show you I how treat a whore that gets out of hand," I announced, crossing the room in three purposeful strides before she could react. I grabbed a handful of hair and tugged, lifting her from her seated position, and turning her around. I gave her a little shove causing her to fall over onto the couch a little bit. "Let me see that ass that your boy toy just stretched out for me." The front half of her body was laying on the couch, with one knee propping her up on the couch and her other leg extended to the floor. She grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and spread them wide, presenting me a lovely view of her stretched out hole.

"I'm going to show you how a real man fucks a whore in the ass," I said, lining my prick up to her exposed backdoor. Figuring she was stretched and lubed enough, I rammed my cock in a far and fast as it would go. She gasped, maybe in pleasure, maybe in pain, but I didn't stop to find out. I kept pounding her backside, thrusting my cock in as my balls slapped against her clit. Her hands remained on her ass cheeks, keeping them spread for her punishment. I knew she liked getting her ass fucked, but she usually had to rub her clit while I was doing it to really get off. This wasn't about her getting off though; this was about me taking control back of my slut wife. I grunted a few times as my orgasm neared, and too my surprise Sherrie sounded like she was nearing an orgasm as well. Just before I came, I pulled my cock out and grunted for Sherrie to "Get down n your knees." As my wife, naked except for garter belt, stocking and heels knelt before me, I stroked myself the last few strokes necessary to deposit a load of cum onto her upturned face.

I took a moment to compose myself, as she waited patiently, cum starting to slide down her face. "I know you need a lot of cock, and I'm willing to make sure you get what you need. But I will be the one to tell you who you fuck, and when. And I sure as hell am going to at least get to watch you when you do that. Do you understand?"

"I'm so sorry Kevin. You were supposed to be out, and I just got horny. It'll never happen again."

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12