Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventure continues at Lyle's poker party.
4.5k words
4.33
42.4k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
421 Followers

"Hey Lyle, its Kevin. Is your offer still open?"

"Hey Kev. What offer?"

"The poker game tomorrow; do you still have a seat for me?"

"Oh that, yeah, of course buddy. Sherrie letting you out of the house?"

"Yeah, she had no problem with it. In fact, she thought it was a great idea."

"Great man, I actually just got back from shopping with Candi for the outfit she is going to be wearing tomorrow. She is one fine piece of ass."

"Sounds good. So you have Candi coming over, huh? No need for Sherrie to fill in?"

"Oh man, I was just giving you shit. I would love to have her come over, but I was just goofing on you."

"What if she wanted to come over?"

He paused. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, she was kind of hoping that maybe Candi wouldn't show up and she could fill in, but she said she was interested even if Candi was there. As a matter of fact, she is down on her knees right now sucking my cock getting herself warmed up for it. Do you mind?"

"Mind, hell no! This is going to be legendary. Can she be here about seven?"

"Yeah, but I have a couple of more questions first. Do we know any of these guys?"

"No, there a couple of guys from the firm and one of my clients coming. And you and me of course."

"Okay, good. She was a little nervous about that. And all that is expected is blowjobs, right?"

"Man, if she wants to, but that's not even expected. I'm not sure if Candi is going to come through on that. If she could just show up, look sexy, flirt, and just in general be Sherrie, that would be more than enough. Of course, if she wants to suck my cock, that would be ok too."

"Great. She'll be there at 7:00, the game starts at what, eight?"

"Yeah, but if you want to get there about 15 minutes early, that'd be cool too."

"Great, she'll see you around 7:00. Oh, and Lyle, one last thing. Don't mention that Sherrie and I are married, not even to Candi ok. We just want to have a good time without weirding anyone out."

"No problem man. God, I hope Larissa gets home soon because I have one massive boner now thinking about your wife and my girlfriend working the poker table tomorrow. See you guys then."

Sherrie bobbed her head more fervently now that I had hung up the phone, and I relaxed and let nature take over. She sucked and slurped, and my orgasm approached out of nowhere. She jacked me hard while sucking on my head, and my sperm erupted out of my cock and splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed it down, and looked up at me grinning. "Good job slut, now you just need to do that two more times tonight and you'll be all set for tomorrow." ***

I pulled up to Lyle's apartment right at 7:00. Sherrie was seated next to me. She had been very secretive about what she was wearing tonight; telling me it was bad luck for the husband to see his wife in the lingerie she was going to be wearing when she sucked off a roomful of strangers. She had a trench coat pulled tight, but I could see the bottoms of her legs encased in red stocking and heels. I had a boner since she first slinked out of the house and got into the car looking like that. She had teased out her hair until it was about twice its normal size, and the smell of hairspray mixed with her perfume battled for control of the interior of the car. Her makeup looked like it had been applied with a paintbrush. Her ruby red lips shined as she grinned from ear to ear in anticipation of fulfilling her oral fixation with a number of cocks. I thought she looked like a delicious, high class whore, which in many ways, she was.

She leaned over and kissed me, giving my rock hard cock a squeeze through my jeans. "Try and keep that thing under control until you get back. I'm going to try and convince Candi to go along with my blowjob plans, so you should be getting some relief tonight. If not, you know I'm going to be horny as hell when we get home, and you can fuck me all night long." She kissed me again, and started to exit the car.

"Remember, Candi doesn't know we're married. And remember, only blowjobs tonight." She blew me a kiss, and then hurried up to Lyle's front door. I drove around the corner to a local bar, an ordered a shot and a beer, and tried to not imagine what was going on in the house right now, even though it was a turn on to think about the three of them in there for an hour alone. I hadn't been to that bar before, but was not at all surprised that this was the closest bar to Lyle's house. The waitresses were all young and hot, and all wore tight fitting white or black t-shirts with black short shorts or skirts. About half of them were wearing high heels and nylons, and half tennis shoes. My hard on would not lessen sitting here for an hour.

I managed to work my way through three rounds of beer and shots in the less than 45 minutes I had to kill. I flipped the hot waitress a tip that was about what my bill was, and handed her my card. You never know, I guess. I think I've been spending too much time with Lyle lately. I noticed that Tad Banjo, the band we saw the night we hooked up with Lyle, was playing here in a couple of weekends. I drove back to Lyle's house and parked right in front of the house. It didn't appear as if anyone else was there yet. I went up to the front door, and knocked, but there was no answer, I figured they were setting up for the party and tried the door, which was open. As the door swung open, I could hear they weren't setting up for the party, they were fooling around. I turned the corner of the foyer and peered into the living room. Lyle was sitting on the couch, with his pants down around his ankles. Both Sherrie and Candi were kneeling in front of him, and were giving him a simultaneous blowjob.

I shouldn't have been shocked to see my wife sucking Lyle off, but I was a little. I was also shocked to see that there was a video camera mounted on a tripod filming the entire thing, and was displaying the picture on the TV. I watched as the two women's tongues encircled Lyle's head, and slid up and down his shaft, both in unison and at different times. He had one hand on each of their heads, and was lost in ecstasy. His eyes finally opened and he spotted me staring at the TV, and announced. "Shit girls, don't stop. Out first guest has arrived and I need to come fast before anyone else gets here." He gave me a thumb up, but lost control of his body as Sherrie swallowed his cock into her mouth and Candi started licking his balls. The two of them working together was too much for him, and he pumped his cum into my wife's willing mouth. "Ah, great girls, now I'm ready to win some money. Why don't you go get freshened up? We are behind schedule after this little episode, and don't have anything ready." The girls stood up, and headed towards the bathroom as I stood there shaking my head.

"A video camera?" I said in my most incredulous tone.

"Don't look at me man; that was Sherrie's idea. I was giving her a tour, and she spotted it in our bedroom and asked if we could pull it out for the night. Who am I to say no to an unattached single hottie who wants to make her film debut?" I couldn't help but laugh. "Thanks for getting back here on time, I always tell one of the fellas to get here 15 minutes before everyone else so I know when I need to come." I laughed again as he handed me a beer.

The girls re-emerged carrying trays of food, and they nearly took my breath away. Sherrie was dressed in red, which highlighted her pale skin. She wore a red nylon mini chemise, which clung to all the right spots to her 5'5, 140 pound frame. Her blond hair flowed over the swell of her 34 C breasts, ending just above her protruding and visible nipples. As he moved around the room I admired the matching g-string; sheer enough to have exposed and pubic hairs had she not been freshly shaved. Her round, firm, exposed buttocks led the eye to her lace stocking tops, and from there the eyes followed the line down the back of her stockings to her four inch red pumps. My wife looked hot, and I was going to love watching her tonight.

Candi also looked great, in her vastly different way. I guessed she wasn't older than 25, and was a lot trimmer than Sherrie, and about the same height. She was wearing a black lace teddy that was V shaped in the front. Most of her skin was exposed, and it highlighted her perky, probably b-cup breasts. It was a one piece suit, so her young pussy was also covered in black lace. When she turned around, I was surprised to see that there was a little bit of fabric in the back, I'm guessing necessary for the construction so everything held in place. Her skin looked tanned and flawless, and her shoulder length blonde hair seemed to sparkle in contrast to the color of her material. She wore a pair of white platform heels that could only have come from a store that specialized in outfitting strippers, and her long, taut, thin legs looked fabulous as a result. I was seriously hoping to come all over that girls face.

The other guests started to arrive, and Lyle and the girls moved into full on host mode. I met Lyle's colleagues Carl and Mitch, both white guys in their early 50's, and Renaldo his client, a black guy around our age. The girls passed out drinks and smiles, and made sure to rub up against all of the guys as we mingled and talked. I was ahead of the game and quickly moving towards drunk, but when Lyle convinced the girls to do some shots, I knew I wouldn't be the only one for long.

We finally say down at the table at about 8:30, and the game began. We tried to concentrate on the game, but it was hard with two stunning women hovering around, filling drink and snacks, and generally trying to get us drunk and horny. They would sit from time to time in our laps, and at those times and others I would see the guy's hands wander all over Sherrie's and Candi's body. I'm sure I wasn't the only guy with a hard on from the action, but I had my own reason. The guys really loved my wife's body.

After about an hour and a half of drinking, playing and fondling, the action started to heat up, and not at the table. I looked up to see what Mitch was staring at and found the two women locked in a deep embrace on the couch. It turns out that they had just paused from a make out session. Everyone quickly threw in their hands, giving me the win, and turned all turned out chairs to watch the show. Their lips were locked, and their hands roamed over each other's lingerie clad bodies. The guys fell eerily silent, as if they didn't want to let the girls in on the secret that we were watching. After a few minutes of watching them make out, I was pretty convinced that was as far as it was going. I got up to grab another round of beers, and returned to the table to discover I was wrong.

Sherrie, the slut that she is, had spread Candi's legs apart, and was rubbing her pussy from inside of Candi's teddy. I passed out the beers as I watched my wife lower her head to Candi's nipples, and start to lick and suck on them through the material. Candi leaned her head back in passion, and pulled the material down exposing he breasts to the room, and more importantly, my wife's lips and tongue. The guys let out a hearty cheer and round of applause, and I caught Lyle's eye. He smirked, and raised his beer towards me. I was so glad we ran into each other at the bar that other night.

I looked back to the couch, and Candi had stood up, letting her teddy skip down her body and exposing her naked body. Her bright, puffy pussy lips glistened with her juices, and as she sat back down on the couch, legs spread wide, Sherrie shifted her position to one of submission, kneeling in front of her on the floor. I knew Sherrie had messed around with girls back in college, but this was my first time seeing her with another woman. I about came right there when Candi pulled her head down into her crotch, and forced my wife's tongue deep into her pussy. I looked up and sure enough the camera was on and pointing at this incredible display.

Sherrie licked her slit like the old pro that she was, and Candi started to thrash about as her orgasm neared. "Watch this," Lyle announced as Candi really started to come. She pushed Sherrie's head away from her exposed pussy, and started to rub her own clit. After thirty seconds of that, she started to smack her pussy, really quite hard, and from out of nowhere a torrent of juice shot out of her pussy, drenching both my wife's face and her outfit. The soaked material clung to her body, showing the erect outline of her nipples just before she dove back in, lapping up the steam of cum still flowing from Candi's pussy. Candi thrashed one, two, three more times, and then was done. She received a standing ovation from the table.

Sherrie stood up and pulled off her chemise, and Candi slid to the floor beneath her. Candi started sucking her own juices off of my wife's drenched panty covered pussy, and then pushed aside the soaking material and snaked her tongue between my wife's engorged lips. Sherrie used one hand to pinch her nipples hard, and the other to force Candi's face tight against her body. I was worried that Candi would suffocate. Candi slipped a finger inside Sherrie, and started to work it around in circles. Sherrie shuddered all over, and took her hand away from her tits, and tried to spread her ass open. Candi took the hint, and used her other hand to help. "Stop fingering my pussy. Just suck my clit and stick that finger up my ass."

"What a dirty slut," someone whispered as we all sat in rapt attention. Candi did as she was ordered, and Sherrie rode her face and finger to an earth shattering orgasm. As she calmed her body down, she took the finger that had just come out of her ass and sucked it clean. "An ass to mouth whore, right here in the poker game. Who would have thought?" Mitch continued on with his commentary.

The girls smiled at us, and then excused themselves to go get cleaned up. Lyle got us back to the table, and we managed to concentrate for another hand, but the girls came around and freshened our drinks wearing nothing but their heels, and in Sherrie's case, her red seamed stockings, and announced that it was time for the blowjobs to start. "And since Lyle and Kevin were the first two here, we're going to start with them." Sherrie gave us her biggest grin.

Lyle and I went to the couch to sit, and we heard the shuffle of chairs as the guys moved to be able to watch. Candi came over to me after a quick consultation with my wife, and Sherrie headed towards Lyle. I lost track of what was going on next to me as Candi straddled me on the couch and started kissing me, probing deeply into my mouth with her tongue. She rubbed her breasts across my face, and then gave me another kiss before moving to the floor. She undid my blue jeans, and I was left exposed to the guys, and my wife too I guess. Sherrie didn't waste time with any foreplay with Lyle, and for the second time since I got there earlier, I was witnessing my loving wife with our friend's cock in her mouth. She slowly slurped up and down his shaft, rubbing his dick with a free hand. I wasn't sure, but figured her other hand was working her wet pussy. Candi meanwhile was sucking like nobodies business. After having only received Sherrie's blowjobs since we had been together, I forgot that there were multiple ways to give head. Candi's technique didn't use her hands as much, but was much more aggressive with her sucking and tongue work. It felt good having her young, warm mouth working so hard to extract cum from my prick.

I could feel my orgasm rise, and wasn't sure what to do with Candi. I really wanted to come all over her face, but figured that might be bad form. I grunted out, "I coming," moments before shooting my load down her throat. She took it all in stride, slurping it all down without wasting a drop. I watched the end of Lyle's blowjob, as Sherrie vigorously pumped up and down on his cock, and could tell the moment he shot his load by the excited murmur coming from my wife's throat. She loved drinking cum, and had more in her immediate future.

Candi beckoned over to Mitch, and I switched places with him. Carl got up and started walking over towards Sherrie, and Lyle moved out of his way. I'm sure the guys had gotten some young pussy before at Lyle's parties, but I was pretty sure this was the oldest prick that Sherrie had ever experienced, and was pretty sure Candi hadn't gone that old before either. The guys had their pants off before they sat down, and the girls got to work right away. They kept making eye contact as they were sucking the two guys off, and it almost seemed like it was a competition between them. Sherrie won, of course, getting a mouthful of Carl's jism two full minutes before Mitch deposited his load into Candi.

Renaldo stood up with a cat that ate the canary grin, and slowly strutted over to the couch. He stood in front of it. He dropped his pants, and his drawers, like he was unveiling an original Picasso. Now I have watched enough black guys in porn to know there is some truth to the stereotype that black guys are hung a little larger than white guys, but Renaldo's revelation left me a little disappointed. I was expecting some sort of beast, and though I did get a wild animal, it was not the monster I was expecting. He was just slightly longer than average, but was hugely thick. I knew it was going to be a chore to get him fully swallowed down, but knew that Sherrie had been training for this. I also knew he was probably getting tag teamed, and they would share the burden. Candi was the first to make a move, and started licking all around the head. Sherrie reached up and cupped his balls, and ran her tongue over his shaft.

The guys were all very jealous that they didn't get head from both women at once, but were certainly enjoying the show. The women picked up their pace, but Renaldo surprised everyone by grabbing Sherrie by the arm and gently guiding her up. He whispered something in her ear, and she grinned widely and nodded her head. She then climbed up on the couch and, as he lay his head back, straddled him and lowered her pussy to his mouth. The guys started clapping. Poor Candi was left alone with a cock that was a little too big for her mouth, but she gamely licked, spit and sucked on it until she was able to work most of it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, trying to stifle gags when she took too much in.

Meanwhile, my wife was in complete control up top, grinding her pelvis down in a circular motion on Renaldo's upturned face. You could see a flick of his pink tongue working in between the wet pink lips of her pussy from time to time, but mostly all you saw was her womanhood enveloping his face. Sherrie started to buck wildly, and I'm guessing an orgasm hit. Renaldo seemed to be getting fidgety as well, and when I looked back down to his lap Candi had somehow managed to get that cock worked all the way into her throat, and she was deeply sucking him down in between gasps for air. I don't know how she got that beer can down there, but he loved it.

Sherries dismounted his face, and knelt down in front of him. As Candi continued to work his prick Sherrie started to lick his balls. All of a sudden, Sherrie grabbed Candi by the hair, and pulled her off of Renaldo's cock. She swallowed him down herself, and he then grunted, "Fuck yeah, I'm coming," and bucked his hips wildly as he shot the fourth load of cum for the day down my wife's throat. Or at least into he mouth. She apparently hadn't swallowed because she pulled Candi close to her by the hair again, and they proceeded to pass it back and forth between their mouths.

The girls refreshed our drinks, and went in the back to shower together. We dealt the cards back out and played a few more hands before we decided to call it quits for the night. I actually ended up being the big winner when all was said and done, but really what I wanted was to get my wife home and fuck her a few times before bed. The guys started to pack up and make their way home, lingering with the girls and giving them kisses before they left. Soon it was down to Lyle and Candi, and Sherrie and me.

formywife
formywife
421 Followers
12