Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thanks girls, that was an awesome poker party. We may have to do that again," Lyle said.

"It's still early," Sherrie said with her trademark grin. "I'm not really ready to go home yet. You boys still up for a little action?"

Candi walked over to me and kissed me passionately. "Are you ready to make me squirt? I want to feel you in my ass." She looked into my eyes with a look of pure lust. I looked over to at my wife, who was kissing Lyle and had already worked his cock free from his pants. She looked up and met my glare and said, "Candi and I both want an ass fucking before the night is over." Lyle wasted no time pushing her down on the couch, and placing her red heels on his shoulders. She had some lube already in her hand, and started to rub some on her asshole and his cock.

Candi walked over to the side of the couch where Sherrie's head was at, and leaned down on the arm. I walked up behind her as she started to apply the lube to herself, and stood behind her so she could get me all lubed up. Sherrie and Lyle had already started, and Sherrie was shouting very loudly already. I could tell by the way the couch was moving he was slamming in hard and deep to my wife's well stretched out hole.

I eased into Candi, and her breath caught as I buried my rod into her. She leaned forward, and somehow managed to lock lips with my lovely wife, which turned down the volume as Sherrie was now screaming at Lyle's assault on her ass. Soon Sherrie was screaming again, "I'm coming. Oh god I'm coming. God, don't stop pounding that ass. Fuck me hard. I'm your anal slut. Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Ohhhhhh god!" This was such a turn on, I felt my own orgasm coming. Sherrie wasn't done though. "Don't come in my ass. I wasn't to swallow another load down" Lyle pulled himself out to comply, and straddled Sherrie's face on the couch. He and Candi started kissing as he feed his ass cum covered prick into my wife's mouth. I kept up my pace, trying to hold out as long as I could, but finally released my cum into Candi's tight rear end. I heard Lyle grunting and knew my wife was swallowing another load of cum.

I pulled out of Candi as Lyle dismounted my wife's face, only to be replaced by Candi. She was rubbing her clit as Sherrie worked her tongue deep into her pussy. Soon Candi's head was thrown back in orgasm and she unleashed another river of squirting cum that soaked my wife and the couch. The girls kissed, and then Sherrie kissed Lyle and I kissed Candi, and dropping all pretense of not knowing each other, I helped Sherrie into her overcoat and we went home together.

"So did I do a good job of being a whore wife back there?" Sherrie asked as we started to drive away. "Is this how you are going to make me spend my free time from now on?"

"I don't know about from now on, but yes, I am having fun right now. In fact, I've never had more fun. Are you okay with everything?" She answered me not in words but actions, dropping her head down into my lap and fishing my cock out of my pants. She sucked me slowly and lovingly the whole way home, only pausing to tell me how good Candi's ass tasted on my cock. I finally came in her mouth in our driveway, the sixth load of come she had swallowed that day. I took off her jacket, and marched her into the house clad only in her heels and stockings.

We made love one more time that night, and I forced her to swallow my load again. She murmured as she fell asleep on my chest, "I can't wait to find out what you have planned for me next."

12