Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my boxers, and aimed my again hardened prick at Andi's face. She licked around the head, and gently sucked on it as I watched her buck her hips as Sherrie's tongue worked over her pussy. She was holding onto my wife's thighs, so I grabbed her by the hair and held her head steady as I pushed more and more of my cock into her mouth. I stopped when I felt her throat and pulled out. I slid it back in a few more times, but not as deep. She felt so good around my cock, and after hours of foreplay without coming, I knew it wouldn't take long.

"It's ok, fuck my face, I can handle it," Andi told me when I had slid my cock all the way out. I pushed back into her mouth, and hit the back of her mouth. I kept up the pressure and felt her open her throat and take me in. God that felt good. I slid my cock almost all of the way out and shoved it back in. I could hear her gagging and gasping for breath as I kept up my pace. I could feel my orgasm near and pulled all the way, wanting to spray on her face. "Cum on you slut wife's pussy so I can eat it from there," she said, tears running the makeup form around her eyes. I placed the tip of my cock against her lips, and she sucked hard on it. As I felt the orgasm start, I pulled out and aimed at Sherrie's lips. My cream splashed on her fingers, and then around her pussy and bare pubic region. Andi dove down to clean her up, and brought Sherrie to another orgasm.

I sat down on the bed, and Andi crawled to where I was and started to make out with me. Apparently I didn't do anything wrong when I was face fucking her as I feared. I saw Sherrie go to her closet, and watched as she emerged with a two foot long, double ended dildo and a bottle of lube. I stood up off the bed, and Andi was forced up onto her knees so we could continue to kiss. I started to fondle her little breast, pinching and tugging on her nipples as she responded with moans. Sherrie had positioned herself behind Andi, and had started to work the dildo into Andi's pussy. Andi spread her legs, and broke our kiss to moan. She pulled my head down, and I mawed on her young firm breasts as she held my head to her chest. Sherrie had lain down diagonally across the bed, spread eagle, and had worked the other head into her pussy. The girls were using each other momentum to fuck themselves with the toy. I reached down between Andi's legs and rubbed her clit as I sucked her tits, and even reached around with my other hand to smack her ass a few times. She was cupping my balls with one of her hands, and stroking my cock with the other, trying to coax it back to life.

Andi reached another orgasm, and cried out Sherrie's name as she did. When she finished, she slid off the toy and leaned down to rub Sherrie's clit, giving me a perfect view of her ass and pussy. She stated smacking Sherrie's spread open pussy, and Sherrie kept telling her to hit her harder. I leaned down and started to lick Andi's pussy from behind. I felt Sherrie place the lube n my hand, and then an anal wand. I squirted lube on Andi's exposed, puckered asshole, and slid the wand in ball by ball. Her pussy juice was flowing strong, and I twisted the wand in her ass as I plunged it in all the way. Andi had now started eating my wife out again, and Sherrie had turned on her side so she could finger her own asshole. Sherrie came again, quickly followed by Andi. My cock was rock hard again.

"All that is left is for you to fuck this young slut I brought home for you," Sherrie said, moving to the side of the bed and patting it for me to lay on it. Once I lay down in the middle of the bed, Andi started rubbing her hands up and down my thighs, and lowered her head to my groin. She kissed my upper thighs, and all around my cock. She then started licking my balls, and sucked one into her mouth. She licked her way up to the tips, and then straddled me, rubbing her sopping pussy the length of my cock, concentrating on rubbing her clit against my head. I knew I could last a while, so I didn't care how long she teased me like this. I was going to fuck her good.

She finally grabbed my cock, and I felt my head press against her opening, and even with how wet she was, I still had a little difficulty getting in, she was so tight. She eased me in, and slowly sank down until her body was grinding against my pelvic bone. She slowly started to slide up and down. I had lost track of Sherrie while this was going on, but finally spotted her again as she mounted the bed, and eight inch strap on protruding from its harness in front of her. "Is that young pussy good and tight? Does that feel good on your cock?"

"Yeah, baby, she feels so good. You picked up a good slut for me to fuck."

"Fuck him harder you little twat. I want you to give him the fuck of his life, do you hear me. Fuck him harder, deeper ,faster." Andi started to pick up her pace she came to a screeching halt when I felt Sherrie get in position behind her.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with you big cock. I want a big cock in my pussy and my ass. Fuck me like a little twenty dollar truck stop whore. I want you both inside of me." I could hear lube squirting on her rear, and felt the slow steady pressure of a cock entering her at the same time I was in there. It took several minutes, and several applications of lube, before Sherrie was fully in. Andi had an orgasm at that point, and needed a moment before she could fuck us.

"Oh god, Kevin," she said when she got going again, "Your big, hard cock feels so good in my pussy. Fuck yeah, you have the biggest cock I've ever fucked. Fuck yeah that's good. You're fucking me so good and long. Oh god I love a stud that can last, especially when he has a big cock like yours." I love dirty talk, but she was almost too much. I pulled her down and l kissed her, my eyes locked with Sherrie's as we double stuffed out bar hook up. Andi started to come again, and moaned so loudly in my mouth that it set me off. I grabbed her ass and held it steady and I bucked my hips at a furious pace. Sherrie held steady too as I pounded that tight young pussy hard. I grunted as my orgasm hit and I shot my fluid deep into my young lover's pussy. I looked to her and her eyes were rolled back as she was lost in her own orgasm, caused by mine and my wife's attention to her holes.

Spent, we positioned ourselves on our bed, and Andi produced another joint. We smoked it and fell asleep, the three of us entwined and entangled, spent satisfied and so happy. I woke up first the next morning, and hopped into the shower. I was hoping Sherrie would wake up and join me, but that was not meant to be. When I got out, Sherrie kissed me and told me that she had promised Andi that I would drive her back to her car when I was done in the shower. By the time I go dressed, Andi was ready to go. She was wearing her flannel and Sherrie's skirt from the night before, since her jeans were still in the car. She and Sherrie, dresses in a short silk robe, shared one last kiss and exchanged numbers, and we headed out to the car. She smoked a cigarette quietly as we drove, and subtly moved the skirt up her thighs, so that her thong was exposed by the time we made it to the empty parking lot of the bar.

"You may have forgotten," she said to me, the first words she spoke since we got in the car, "but I didn't: you earned a reward last night for properly identifying the taste of your wife's pussy. I reminded Sherrie of that when I was eating her out this morning while you were in the shower, and suggested that I give you a blowjob as your prize." I had the makings of a hard on watching her skirt slowly climb up her thigh on the ride, but was instantly fully erect at this turn of the conversation. "Your wife didn't think that was a good idea. She suggested that I let you fuck my ass in the backseat of the car before I head home. She even lubed me up and got me all ready for you." She smiled sweetly, and put her hand on the door. "So, do you want to fuck my ass?" Without waiting for an answer, she got out of the door, and climbed into the backseat, positioning herself in a doggy style, facing out of the passenger side window.

I left the car running, and turned on the Tad Banjo CD. I turned the music up, took a deep breath, and hopped into the back seat myself. I slid my sweats down, and stoked my hard cock before pressing it against her tight hole. She had Sherrie's skirt hiked up over her hips, and her thong pulled out of the way. She was well lubed and stretched out, and it didn't take long for me to be able to bury myself balls deep inside of her.

"God you feel huge. I want you to pound me hard. I don't want to be able to sit down for a week. Fuck me like the little bar slut I am. Fuck me like a groupie. Pound me hard." I picked up my pace and my intensity, and soon was slamming into her back door with all of the force I could muster. She stopped talking, and moved a hand between her thighs so she could bury three fingers into her pussy and rub her clit with the palm of her hand. She let out a long "OHHHHHHHHH!" I could feel the muscles in her ass spasm in orgasm, squeezing my cock even tighter. I thrust a few more times, and then buried it as deep as I could get it, filling her behind with a load of spunk. She took her fingers from her pussy and placed them near my mouth. I dutifully tasted her, and she kissed me on the cheek while I did. "Something to remember me by. Tell Sherrie I'll call her sometime to give her back her skirt." She got out of the door and headed for her car.

I grabbed her jeans out of the back seat, and called to her. She turned around and came back, kissed me on the lips, and thanked me. She took the jeans and turned back to her car, but hesitated. She looked at me over her shoulder and said, "You know, you have a hell of a wife. You had better be good to her and take care of her, because if you don't, I can think of a million guys, and quite a few girls, who would love to have a shot at someone like her. Just something to keep in mind."

She blew me a kiss and drove off. "Don't worry," I whispered to no one in particular. I know I have a hell of a wife. In fact, that may be the understatement of a lifetime. I drove home and looked for Sherrie, who was naked on the bed. She motioned for me to come over to her, and proceeded to start to suck me off, putting the cock that had just been in Andi's ass deep down her throat. As she worked me to orgasm, I thanked god for the life I was living. We fell asleep in each other arms, both, I'm sure, dreaming of sex.

12