Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

Lyle pointed her over to Andrew, who was watching the unfolding scene from a chair, Sherrie crawled over to him like the cock starved, wanton whore that she was. He pulled out his cock, and she started to lick around the head. She knew he was a VIP and wanted to treat him right by taking it nice and slow and easy. He had other ideas however, and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down so that her mouth engulfed his rather large cock. She gagged, gasped and choked a little, probably mostly in surprise, because now knowing what he wanted she went to work getting him down her throat. He continued to pull her down on him by her hair and lasted longer than any of the other guys so far. Her face was streaked with tears and saliva when he finally pulled out and sprayed her face with his cum.

Lyle came over and pulled her down so that she was lying on her back. He, Carl and Mitch then all put their cocks near her face, and she went back to alternating between cocks again. She was good and warmed up now, and was able to swallow them down into her throat with no problem. Cal and Mitch came first, one in her mouth and one on her bra covered tits. Lyle made her work a little longer, and it wasn't until she started to lick his balls that his breathing got more ragged and he finally deposited his load on into her open, waiting mouth.

Next up was Renaldo, of the thick cock fame. He too grabbed her by the hair after she crawled over to him. He didn't pull her down on his cock though, he held her steady as she slid his cock in and out of her mouth, face fucking her for all she was worth. He didn't sink his cock all the way until he was about to cum, nearly choking her on both his seed and the suddenness of her throat being filled. She had just one more blowjob to give to get the festivities started, and she motioned to me to come over to the bed. She quickly got me undressed, and the guys handed me a drink as she slowly, lovingly started working on my member. She licked all around, and sucked on my balls. She grabbed my balls with a gentle squeeze as she worked me into her throat. After a few minutes of his, she started jacking my saliva lubricated cock, and coaxed me to come all over her face. I took a picture with my phone of my cum slut wife, cum dripping down her face, in her hair, and on her shoulders and tits. The guys gave her a standing ovation, and she excused herself to freshen up a little.

I followed her into the bathroom, and stood and watched as she washed up. "Are you ok with all of this," I asked, hoping the answer was yes.

She kissed me again, and said, "This is the best birthday present ever. I have always fantasized about being the center of a gang bang, a continuous stream of cocks stuffing all of my holes until I was left used up and exhausted, filled with and covered in come. I am so fucking turned on right now."

"Good," I said, handing her a package of lingerie I had bought for her to wear, "because I've got reinforcements coming throughout the night." I left the bathroom and went to fix myself another drink.

She emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later wearing the lingerie; a black, fishnet bra (causing her nipples to poke out), black fishnet panties, and black fishnet stay up stockings. She looked ready for sex. She paraded through the gauntlet, relishing the hands of the guys roaming all over her body. Her lingerie didn't stay in place long as guys felt up her tits, ass and actually started to finger her pussy. She slid in between Lyle and his boss Andrew, grinding her ass on Lyle and kissing Andrew full on the mouth. She started breathing heavy at being in between the two of them, and decided to start the next level of fun by maneuvering Andrew over towards the bed. She laid him down, and climbed on top of him. She turned towards Lyle as she straddled Andrew and motioned for him to come back over. Andrew lifted her slightly, and then slid his cock into her pussy. She leaned down to kiss him, and spread her ass cheeks as Lyle came up. Lyle spit on his hand and rubbed spit on his cock. He stood behind her with his cock right next to her asshole. She slid back towards him and his head disappeared into my wife's back door. She screamed out in pleasure and then thrust her ass back to him, forcing his cock into her ass. Lyle and Andrew gradually picked p the pace, and were fucking her good and hard.

She turned and looked to the rest of us. "I've got one more hole to fill," she said through grunts and gasps of pleasure. One of the guys from Tad Banjo (I hadn't even bothered to learn their names) went near her head and she dove for his cock. This muffled her cries of pleasure at least as she was now stuffed with nearly thirty inches of cock. Lyle finished first, depositing his cum in her ass. Before he had even pulled out, Mitch was tapping him on the shoulder as if to cut in. Mitch buried himself in my wife's ass, and she stop sucking the guy from the band long enough to howl her approval. When she got back to the cock in her mouth, he started spraying before she could wrap her lips around it, causing cum to spatter all over her face. "I love it. Turn me into a cum whore!"

Andrew announced that he was coming, and started to really pound her pussy. Andrew crawled out from underneath her when he was finished, with Mitch keeping his cock in her ass the entire time. Carl moved towards the head of the bead, and Mitch grabbed a handful of my wife's hair. He held his own cock steady in her ass while forcing her to swallow Carl's entire rod down her throat. He kept pulling her head all of the way off Carl's cock, and forcing it back down, causing her to fight for air. After a minute or so of that, he forced her head down and held it there as Carl's base, until she finally pushed back up starved for air. Mitch released her hair and resumed pounding her ass, and she took over that pace in sucking Carl's cock.

As Carl got close, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his load all over her face. Mitch pulled himself out of her ass and shoved Carl aside. He held his cock, covered in her ass juices, near her head, and she swallowed it down like a starving woman. She was starving; starving for cock. He shot his load down her throat, and she rolled over, deep in the throes of an orgasm. "I want more cock!" She commanded, and the other three members of Tad Banjo jumped on the bed. One got next to her, and positioned her in a reverse cowgirl position on top of him. He slid easily into her ass and started to slowly fuck her. Another guy climbed between her legs and started to fuck her pussy, while the third guys started to get his dick sucked again. The guy in her pussy came first, pulling out and shooting sperm all over the front of her. The guy getting his dick sucked moved to her pussy, and Renaldo moved to her head.

The guy in her pussy came, shooting deep inside of her, and the guy in her ass soon followed. She had spent the time she was getting double stuffed coming and licking Renaldo's balls, but now that she was empty, he started to work his cock into her mouth. I loved the look of his large, black cock stretching out her lips as she worked her way down to the base. It got me so turned on I decided I really need to fuck my wife now, too. I pulled her off of Renaldo's cock, and asked him if he would mind fucking her ass for me. She cooed in pleasure at the thought of getting that thick cock up her tight hole. I crawled underneath her and easily slid into her well used pussy. She was again covered in cum, and looked like a trashy slut. I pinched her nipples hard as Renaldo slowly worked his way into her ass. She came the instant her buried himself to the hilt in her backdoor. I started bucking my hips, forcing her to look in my eyes by pulling on her hair. She wore a mask of unmitigated lust, and I almost didn't recognize her. I could tell she was having a hell of a time. I could feel someone crawling onto the bed, and realized that Andrew, that sly old codger, was trying to get some more oral from my wife.

"That's right boys, use up this cheap whore. Make her make you come as many times as you want. Free pussy, ass and blowjobs all night long. Let's fuck her until she passes out." The guys cheered my proclamation. I took her by the hair and slid her mouth around Andrew's cock. Renaldo came with a loud grunt, setting Sherrie of on another orgasm. That was enough for me and I pumped my seed into her pussy. We tossed her onto her back as we pulled out of her, and Andrew changed his position so that he could fuck her ass with her feet slung over his shoulders. As she started to work into her, pound after pound after pound, I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it, and it was the guy that tried to buy her a drink in the bar earlier.

We got him settled with a drink, and I told him, "I hope you don't mind not being first." He smiled as he watched Andrew keep pounding away, and heard Sherrie scream out, "That's it, pound my ass hard!"

Andrew finally came, and I offered my wife to our latest guest. "Whichever hole you want," I told him. He climbed on top of her, not even pulling his pants all the way off. "Thanks for the drink," she said into his ear as he sank down into her pussy. It didn't take him long, and he pulled out and shot his load all over her face. He muttered something about having to go. She lay there on the bed, a cum covered mess, and we decided to pause and have a round of drinks. Lyle fixed her one, and handed it to her. We then decided to order some room service. We actually waited to fuck her again until after the room service came. She kept whining about wanting more cock and actually masturbated in front of us while we waited.

Finally the room service guys came, and we decided that Sherrie should open the door. She got out of bed, and walked gingerly to the door. She answered with her bra and panties askew, her makeup running, her stocking with runs in them, and dried come on her face, chest and in her hair. As he wheeled the cart into the room, she grabbed him and shoved him against the wall. She dropped down to her knees and undid his pants. She started to suck his cock in spite of his protestations, and brought him to a rousing orgasm in a matter of minutes. I signed, and she went back to the bed and asked who was next. The guys from Tad Banjo, all four of them surrounded her on the bed, stroking their cocks. She helped two at a time. "Give your dirty whore a cum shower," she pleaded, and one by one they acquiesced, coating her with more cum. The guys thanked me and said they had to go as Carl and Mitch got into position to double team her again.

Carl was filling her ass from behind, and Mitch was under her, holding still and letting Carl do all of the work. He kept saying, "Slut. Cunt. Whore," over and over again, and she said yes every time he called her a name, until Andrew stuck his cock down her throat, getting another blowjob from my wife. Mitch and Carl came at about the same time, and Andrew moved behind Sherrie so he could fuck my wife's ass. Renaldo was about to go in for another blowjob, but I held him back. I had an idea. We waited until Andrew finished, coating my wife's ass with come, and then Renaldo went straight for her back door. He pounded away for a couple of minutes, and came in her ass. Lyle was next, and as he eased into her stretched out ass, there was another knock at the door. Bradley walked in, and I explained that we were in line to fuck her ass continuously. Mitch and Carl had to leave, so I told Bradley that he was next. Sherrie kept asking for more cock, but I wanted just her ass fucked right now, so she slid a hand to her pussy and actually inserted three fingers so she could frig herself while we fucked her ass.

Lyle came deep inside of her, and I said, "Look who's here honey."

She turned around and said, "Bradley my love, can you please fuck my ass too?" He wasted no time disrobing and sliding in and out of her back door. He fucked her ass for a good solid ten minutes, by which point she had two more orgasms. He finally finished, and it was my turn. Her ass was well lubricated, and I slide in slow and deep. Most of the rest of the guys had been punishing her, so I wanted to switch it up a bit. "Fuck me harder. I'm a whore. I need a good ass pounding. I'm you dirty anal slut. Pound that ass." I picked up the pace, bringing her to another orgasm, and depositing my load. We took another break, and she went back into the bathroom to get cleaned up again.

We were down to me and Lyle, Andrew, Renaldo and Bradley. Only five of us, but it was pretty late, and I didn't know how much more she would be up for. I still had another trick though. I slipped into the bathroom as she was re-applying her makeup. "Are you still doing ok?" I asked, half fearful for her response.

"Just getting warmed up," she said with a wanton smile.

"Good," I said, reaching into my bag of tricks. "Here's what is going to happen now." I led her out of the bathroom, blindfolded with her hands cuffed behind her back. I put down a pillow in the center of the room, and pulled over a chair. "Now you're not even going to be able to see which one of your John's is fucking you in which one of your holes. I had stripped her completely naked, and she waited patiently with her mouth wide open. Bradley moved in front of her, and she lustily started sucking his cock. Andrew kneeled behind her and fucked her ass again. He was running out of steam, and after he came her laid down on the couch and fell asleep. Bradley held out for a while, so Renaldo and Lyle both got to fuck her pussy from behind before she ended up swallowing his load. Just as she finished, there was another knock at the door, and the bartender from the hotel bar was finally there. He walked right over to my naked, bound slut, and whipped out his fat hairy cock. She slurped him down as I got behind her and grabbed a handful of hair to steady myself as I pounded her ass. I shot my load, and then she swallowed the bartenders load.

We lifted her up and threw her on the bed, still unable to move because her hands were bound behind her. We rolled her on top of Renaldo, who slipped his dick into her pussy while Bradley, already hard again, slipped into her ass for the second time. The two of them fucked her again, and then were replaced by Lyle and the bartender, getting his first taste of my wife' s ass. I decided that since it looked like things were winding down, I would fill up her mouth with my cock and let her have her holes filled one last time. I think all three of us shot our loads within seconds, just after another orgasm wracked her worn out body. The guys made their way out of the room as I released Sherrie from her bondage. She kissed me on the lips, and informed me she would be taking a nice long bath.

I went in a while later to check on her, to find that she had fallen asleep. I got her out of the tub, dried her off, and practically carried her to bed. She was out before her head hit the pillow.

***

We had the room for one more night, so we spent the next day lazing in bed. Sherrie slept a lot, so much so that I worried there might be something wrong and we might be taking a trip to the ER. She finally woke up for good in the evening, and we ordered in some pizza for dinner as we watched a non-porno movie.

"So, you said that was a fantasy you've always had. Was that as good as you imagined it?"

"My god, Kevin, it was even better than I dreamed. I always wanted something like that to happen, but never thought it would. Thank you so much for making one of my oldest, deepest, darkest fantasies come true. It's a good thing you don't mind having such a slut whore for a wife." I paused, thinking of how I wanted to phrase my response to that statement, a move Sherrie took the wrong way. "Oh my god, you don't love me any more do you? I knew I shouldn't have gone along with it." She was on the verge of tears.

"No baby, sorry, that's not what I was thinking. I got off just about as much as you did watching that scene last night. You looked so hot, and so sexy, I am so glad to have you be a part of my life."

"But," she tried to spur me on.

"I have been having a great time these last couple of months. We've done things I never even dared fantasize about because I never thought they would happen to me. You were pretty wild back in college, but I never was able to sow any wild oats. These last few months have been incredible."

"But," she interjected again.

"I was just wondering if maybe we have gotten a little obsessed with all of this. It's been fun, but I was just wondering if it was ever going to end? I was just thinking that maybe it would be nice to go back to it just being you and me again. We'll always have these memories to keep the home fires burning, but how would you feel about stopping all of this." I waited, afraid that I had flipped a switch in my wife that could never be turned back off. Had my short term pursuit of pleasure endangered my long term goal of happiness?

"Honey, I have had a great time lately to, and I'm not going to lie, I've loved every minute of it. But to be honest, I've been mostly doing it to make you happy. I know you didn't have the same kind of experiences when we were younger, so I wanted to spice things up so that you wouldn't go through life wondering. If you are done with our adventures, then that is a-ok with me." She kissed me softly.

"Are you sure? You're not going to miss any of this?"

"Of course I'll miss this, like I miss being twenty one again. But, we'll always have the memories. And this doesn't mean I'm going to stop being your sex slave just that I'm not going to be fucking other people while I'm doing that. And you won't be either. I'm looking forward to putting this behind us and moving on to the next phase of our lives."

"Marrying you was the best thing I ever could have done," I said, snuggling close to her.

"You got that right."

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12