Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Lyle invites them for a thank you swing and they have to go.
3.2k words
4.04
27.3k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

I never understood how difficult it could be to get out of a situation you didn't want to be in, until the realization of what was going on tonight sunk in. I finished putting on my tie, and went to the living room to smoke a joint while I waited for Sherrie to get ready. She came out in a red miniskirt, a black halter top, black fishnet hose, and knee high black suede boots. She looked like a stripper or a call girl. I couldn't believe she was going to bee seen out in public like this.

I couldn't believe we were going out like this at all. But Lyle had done so much for us, how could I refuse him when he made his request. It seems that the partner in his firm, Andrew, who had attended Sherrie's birthday gang bang was so enamored with the whole experience that he had pushed for Lyle to be made a partner. He called to ask us if we wanted to go out with him and Larissa, his wife, to celebrate, seeing as to the crucial role we played in his promotion. I figured that was safe, and didn't even think I needed to worry about breaking the new arrangement that Sherrie and I had agreed upon, whereby she was still going to be my sex slave, but we would no longer be including other people in our adventures.

Turns out that Larissa was pushing him to curb his womanizing, and had agreed to take part in their own adventures. Not only were we being drawn back into a swinging lifestyle we were trying to leave, but we were helping break in a somewhat reluctant addition to the scene. Plus, Lyle let me know in a follow up conversation, Renaldo and his wife would also be going with us.

The limo pulled up in our front yard, and I wondered what the neighbors must have been thinking about the various limos that have been to our house over the past couple of weeks. I hurried Sherrie out, scantily dressed as she was, and we crawled into the limo to find the other two couples were already there. Lyle, dressed in khakis and a gold shirt had his arm around Larissa. I hadn't seen her in a number of years, and she looked great. She had long, flowing black hair, almost down to her ass. I was pleased to see that she was dressed almost as slutty as my wife, in a silver mini dress, black stockings, and six inch heels.

Renaldo was in a nice gym suit, and I was introduced to his wife, Michelle. I don't know why I was surprised that she was white, I guess I just wasn't expecting it. She was dressed in a pair of very tight pink pants, hanging very low on her hips. I could see the top of her underwear peak over the material of her pants when she moved. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that barely contained her large beasts. She probably was wearing a bra, but it was obviously made of light material judging by the way her nipples poked out of the front of her shirt.

The game plan was to hit a strip club downtown for dinner, and then maybe go to a club for a little dancing. We settled in and poured some drinks, and the conversation soon turned toward sex. Larissa and Michele were apparently very familiar with their husband's interactions with Sherrie and myself, and asked her a number of questions about the gang bang. Sherrie acted as if our conversation in the hotel room never happened, and slipped right back into her sex crazed nympho ways. Before we even got to the strip club, she was making out with Larissa and was encouraging Michelle to suck Lyle's cock. Renaldo had just started working on lifting up her shirt to expose her when we got to the strip club.

We settled in and had a few more drinks, ogling the girls and chatting up our waitress. In a little while we made our way to the buffet, and ate our fill. Lyle pulled out six victory cigars, and we lit then up to go with another round of drinks, and started discussing our plans for lap dances. Larissa and Michelle were hesitant, but my wife convinced them that all six of us needed to go to the VIP room and all get lap dances.

We let our waitress know that we needed a lot of women, and we practically had a lineup of all of the dancers to choose from. I picked a read head, and Sherrie chose a black girl. Lyle picked the one Asian, and Larissa went with a blonde who looked a little like Sherrie. Michelle chose a thinner black girl, and Renaldo chose a woman who could have been his wife's twin.

We made our way to the back, and Lyle insisted on paying for all of our dancers. We didn't know at the time, but he paid for three dances from the get go. We sat back there, having the girls grind on us and our wives, and watching the other couples as they had women draped all over them as well. I have to say, it was a pretty erotic scene. When the dances were over, we made our way back to the table, and had a few more rounds of drinks before moving on with our night. Lyle asked the driver to take us to a club on the other side of town, sow settled in for the lengthy ride. We drank some more, and all the girls could talk about was how nice it was to have the dancers rubbing all over them.

Sherrie finally could take it no more, and started kissing Larissa again. Her hands ran over Larissa's stocking clad thighs, and hiked her skirt up, giving us a full view of her bare pussy. This was too much for Renaldo, and her pulled Michele's shirt up and over her head. "You go give Kevin a nice blowjob, since he has been so good about sharing his wife with me."

She came and sat next to me, and I lowered my head to her chest, licking and sucking on her full breasts. While I did that, she fumbled with my pants, trying to get my cock out she kissed me full on the lips, and then dove down, gently licking around the head of my cock. I looked over, and Sherrie had three fingers buried in Larissa's pussy, and was finger fucking her pretty good. Lyle had undone Sherrie's halter, exposing the breasts that he was now playing with. Renaldo had started kissing Larissa, and she had reached inside his pants and was stroking his cock.

Michelle worked my cock into her mouth, and was doing a great job sucking and licking it. It was going to be hard to hold out and not come, because Larissa had repositioned herself and had started going down on Renaldo, and Sherrie now had her face buried in Larissa's pussy. Lyle was now kneeling before my wife eating her out. Larissa was having some problems getting Renaldo's cock all the way into her mouth, so Sherrie got down on her knees and moved in front of him, and the two of them started licking and sucking on his cock in tandem.

Lyle, now with nothing to do, came and sat on the other end of Michelle while she was still blowing me. He started yanking at her pants, and soon had them of her. Her full, round ass was now pointing in the air, and Lyle stuck two of his fingers into her slit and started to fuck her. She picked up the intensity of the blowjob when he did this, and I closed my eyes for a second. When I opened them up, Sherrie was sitting in Renaldo's lap, sliding his engorged member into her tight pussy. Larissa was kneeling in front of them, helping her to ease it in. Once Sherrie started bouncing up and down on Renaldo's cock, Larissa started alternating between licking his balls and my wife's pussy.

Meanwhile, Lyle had pulled out his own cock and was now fucking Michelle from behind. She pulled her mouth off of my cock and started to jack me off so that she could shout encouragements at Lyle. I stared into Sherrie's eyes as she was brought to orgasm by the combination of Renaldo's fat cock and Larissa's skilled tongue work, and then sprayed jism all over Michelle's face while Lyle kept fucking her. Larissa crawled over to Michelle and started to lick my come off of her face, and that was too much for Lyle. He pumped in a few more times and deposited his sperm deep inside Michelle.

Larissa and Michelle made out on the floor for a little bit, and started to rub each other's pussies as Lyle and I sat back and fixed another drink. Renaldo was continuing his assault on my wife's pussy, before pulling her off his cock, forcing her to kneel in front of him, and blasting a massive load all over her face. Larissa and Michelle crawled over to her, and Sherrie scooped gobs of cum off of her face and fed it to the other two women. The women sucking cum off her fingers got her horny again, and she spread her legs on the floor of the limo and started to rub her pussy. The other two girls followed suit, until Larissa begged to have her pussy eaten by another woman. Sherrie happily obliged her, and stuck her ass in the air to eat out Larissa. Michelle meanwhile had started to suck her husband's cock, trying to get him hard again.

Lyle, watching his wife get her pussy eaten by another woman for the first time, couldn't resist my wife's shapely ass and started to finger her from behind. "That's it, finger my hole while I eat out you wife. Spit on my ass and finger that hole too." Lyle spit on Sherrie's ass, and took his fingers from his either hand and inserted two fingers into my wife's ass. Watching him DP her with two fingers in both her holes started a stirring in my lap, and I was just about ready for another round. Sherrie was busily fingering Larissa while she ate her out, and brought her to a rollicking orgasm. Lyle's pulled his fingers out of Sherrie, and asked if he could take her place. Sherrie obliged, and Lyle dove in between his wife's legs. Sherrie smiled at me, and then moved behind Michelle, rubbing her hands over Michelle's ass while Michelle's mouth was stretched out by her husband's wide cock.

Lyle motioned me over towards Larissa mouth, and I knelt by her head and she grabbed my dick and started to suck on it. She got me fully hard while I watched my wife, who had turned around Michelle by now, making out with and fingering the petite blond. Lyle had a lust filled look in his eyes, and motioned for Renaldo to come over. Lyle sat on the bench, and Renaldo sunk his cock deep into Larissa. She paused as he invaded her, but then resumed my blowjob. Lyle watched for a minute, and I noticed that Sherrie and Michelle had assumed the sixty nine position, with Sherrie on top. She looked up at me with Michelle's juices smeared across her face, and pleasure filling her eyes.

Lyle asked Renaldo to reposition himself, on the bottom, with Larissa on top. She managed to keep me in her mouth the entire time they shifted. Lyle then said he wanted to get his dick sucked while she fucked the big black cock. His dutiful wife left me hanging, and started to suck his cock with wild abandon. "Don't worry, Kevin. I want you to fuck her in the ass. I am so jealous of how much of a whore you are married to. I want my wife to be that much of a whore. I want all of her holes filled right now, and want my friends to fill her up with come." She grunted her approval through her cock filled mouth, and reached around to spread her ass cheeks for me. I spit on her ass, and started to ease myself in.

I could feel Renaldo filling her up as I moved deeper, and finally got myself buried balls deep. She let go of her husbands cock long enough to grunt "Fuck yeah," before resuming her blowjob and moving her ass back to meet my cock. I started to increase my pace, and turned to look to see what was going on when I heard Michelle scream out in orgasm. Sherrie had three fingers buried in Michelle's ass, and was stretching out her clit several inches away from her pussy with her lips.

As I watched my wife, I heard Renaldo come, which started an orgasm in Larissa. Lyle came next, with Larissa swallowing every drop. She was still in the throes of an orgasm when she started bucking her hips wildly. When I felt her ass spasm around my dick, squeezing it even tighter than it was already, I let loose a torrent of come that seemed to finish her off. He breathing was ragged and short, and she collapsed into her husband's lap.

Meanwhile Sherrie had been bent over the seat by Michelle, who was eating out her ass while she had four fingers crammed into my wife's cunt. Sherrie had her ass cheeks pulled open as far as they could go, and was screaming "Eat my ass, you dirty whore. Eat it. Stick that tongue in slut. Make my ass cum. Oh! Oh! Oh!" As she came, her head hit the seat and it almost looked like she passed out. Just then we pulled into the parking lot of the club we were going to.

We had another quick drink as then we got dressed, and then went right to the front of the line to get in the club. The girls headed off to the ladies room, and the guys got drink and a table. The ladies came out looking great, and we did our drinks and headed to the dance floor. We danced first with our wives, but then switched it up a little. Each of the guys exposed his partner a little as we were grinding on them, but it was nothing compared to when the girls were dancing with each other. We were getting a lot of attention from the guys and girls around us, and as we headed off the dance floor our wives ran a gauntlet of hands grabbing in their tits, asses, and pussies. We had one last drink before exiting the club.

We cuddled with our spouses on the ride home, and Lyle and Larissa thanked us for a great night out. Lyle said, "I couldn't have gotten the promotion without the help of the people in this limo, so it only seems appropriate to celebrate with them."

"And thank you all for introducing me to the joys of swinging. Fuck, I've never come so hard in my life," Larissa added. "I can't believe I've been missing out all of these years."

Sherri and I smiled, wondering what path they were going down. We were dropped off first, so we made our goodbyes, and headed into the house. I stopped her just inside the door and stripped her down to her torn stockings and heels. "Get upstairs so I can finish you off," I commanded.

She headed up the stairs rhythmically smacking her ass as she went, knowing full well where my cock was going. She bent over the bed when she got into our room, and placed her hands on the mattress for support. I stood behind her and gave her a couple of hard thwacks on each cheek, leaving red imprints of my hands on her ass. "You dirty whore. You're not going to stop fucking other people, are you? You are too much of a slut to ever stop. I don't know why I thought you would stop." Thwack! Thwack! Thwack

"I'm a whore, but I'm your whore baby. I'll only fuck who you tell me to fuck." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

"Shut up slut," I shouted, pushing her down onto the bed. "Your holes belong to me now and no one else. Got it?" I grabbed a pillow and lifted her midsection off the bed, inserting the pillow so her ass was raised.

"Yeah, baby, I'm your whore. But you like watching me eat pussy didn't you. You liked seeing me covered in come. You like it when I fuck other guys in front of you, and spread my ass for big black cock.OOH!" I slid two fingers into her upturned ass.

"From now on you get no pussy and no more cock. The only thing fucking you holes is my cock, do you understand?"

"Yes baby, now shut up and give me some of that cock. My ass is ready for you. I want you to fuck me raw!"

I removed my fingers and slammed my cock into her backdoor, pushing her down to the pillow and eliciting a cry of surprise. I grabbed her arms and pinned them to her back, holding her down on the bed and immobile while I used her body. I pulled most of the way out and slammed back into her ass. "That's it baby, fuck me like the whore I am. Punish my ass. Fuck me harder. Make me scream." I smacked her on the ass again hoping to shut her up, but that only made her moan and whimper in pleasure more. I started pulling my cock all the way out of her ass, watching her tight hole as it stayed open, gaping, waiting for my cock, before burying myself back into her backdoor. After a couple of minutes she came, screaming my name and how good I was. I pulled out of her when she was done, and moved to her head so she could suck my cock and swallow my ass covered dick and big load of gooey spunk. She grabbed my ass to help her swallow me down, and got me off within minutes. She swallowed every drop.

"That's a good whore," I said when I regained my breath. "You treat me so good."

"Honey, I know you didn't want to do this again, but it was the right thing to do tonight. I have an idea of how to really extricate ourselves from this lifestyle. I think we need to have a going away party for ourselves, and invite all of our friends. It will be like a grand finale, and then everyone will know that we are off limits."

I thought about it or a second. When we decided to stop swinging, we really didn't let anyone who we had been swinging with know. So of course Lyle thought we would be up for another adventure. "As usual you are right honey. We need to let everyone know we won't be coming out to play any more. Let's have a big bash and really go out in style baby." We curled up in each other's arms, both thinking of ways to make our bash the blowout of the year.

formywife
formywife
422 Followers