Loving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled back at him and said ‘please?’ and he was lost again.

Sliding out of the bed to stand next to it, he reached for the button above his zipper, but before he could do much more than release it, Summer sat up, her eyes focused on his fingers, pushing them away to replace them with her own. She sat on the edge of the bed, the sundress up high on her thighs, opening his pants, unzipping his fly, pushing them down so that he could step out of them, leaving him in dark briefs tented by his erection. He kicked off his shoes; she bent to peel off his socks, her temple brushing his cock. He moaned as precum leaked from the head to darken the cotton.

Summer straightened up again, afraid to look up at him because her face was so red with embarrassment. She wanted him, but she knew it was wrong. And she knew she would not stop. Sliding her hands up his calves and thighs, she felt the tight, sinewy strength of his legs; the hair-roughened textures of them; the way he shuddered when her fingers drew close to his groin.

When he slid his fingers into her hair caressingly, she knew he was being patient but she could feel his need in the pressure of his fingertips. Summer cupped his groin through the briefs in one palm. He was big and heavy; his testicles so full and soft, his penis throbbing and hard. And when he moaned at her touch, she moved her hand, stroking him, encouraged.

“Oh baby...yesss,” he hissed, pushing his hips forward a little, into her hand. “Touch me.”

Summer slid her palm up and down the ridge of his stiff penis, watching the growing dark spot and then gasping a little when her hand and his jerking movements pushed the swollen, fleshy head of him out the top of the briefs. Summer bent her head and kissed the spot where the head curved down into the shaft, and he made a sound of raw need.

She put her thumb in her mouth, then on that spot, smearing her saliva and the slick fluid leaking from him all over the exposed head and he jerked his hips, groaning her name.

“Summmmmmmmerr.....”

She slid one hand under his testicles, pushing them up a little and bent down again to kiss the head; his fingers clenched in her hair.

Scott looked down, half aware of the reality. His daughter’s head was bend over his cock, and he could feel her soft, warm lips kissing the head over and over while he could only moan, his hips jerking uncontrollably, wanting more of his cock in more of her mouth. He gasped when she suddenly tugged his briefs down, pulling them off his feet when he stepped out of them. She did nothing then, for a long moment, except look, her face shadowed by her hair, and then he felt one of her soft palms cradling his balls and the other wrapping around the middle of his shaft, stroking.

“Baby.....baby....don’t....” he warned, so close to cumming all over her hands that he was afraid he’d terrify her.

Summer looked up, eyes full of innocent awe. “Don’t you like it, Daddy?”

“Yes, baby. Yes. But--”

“Are you ready to cum?”

“Summer--”

Smiling up at him, Summer loosened her grip on his cock, but only a little. “Daddy, I’m not a baby.”

No, she wasn’t a baby. She was a young woman, and every inch of his skin ached for her. “I know, sugar,” he murmured, stroking her hair.

“I want to make you cum, Daddy,” she whispered back, licking her lower lip. “Please?”

Groaning, Scott had to close his eyes when she closed her fist again and started pumping his cock, slowly, but so innocently that he almost shot his cream over her hands right there. She smeared his precum all over his shaft, playing with his swollen, aching head, making longer and longer and faster strokes, up and back....up and back....

“Summer!” he shouted, hips bucking, cock spasming.

Summer moved her hand faster, feeling her father growl and jerk as she moved the way he liked. Finally he cried out her name, his hands tight in her hair, and in her hand his penis twitched hard and jerked and began shooting thick ropey little spurts of white fluid all over her hands and into the long strands of her hair, and all over her sundress. She kept stroking him while he was cumming, until the white flow ebbed to a few thick drops, then she squeezed those out, smearing the cream all over his shaft, fascinated and pleased that she had pleased him.

“Oh, princess,” Scott gasped, moving her hands away when he couldn’t take the stimulation any longer. “I didn’t want to cum so fast, but--”

Smiling, Summer kissed his hands while he knelt in front of her. He put them on her thighs finally, his big body between them keeping them open. “I don’t mind, Daddy,” she whispered. “I...liked it.”

Chuckling, Scott kissed her hard on the mouth. “I loved it, baby, but now it’s Daddy’s turn.”

Shivering in anticipation, Summer put her hands behind her, leaning back on them, while he started caressing her breasts again, pinching at her small nipples through the fabric and making her moan softly.

“Mmmm....yes, Daddy,” she murmured as he began unbuttoning all the little buttons down the front of the sundress that she hadn’t bothered with. The fabric fell open to expose her high, soft breasts with their hard, aching little nipples, and the look on his face made them even harder. He bent his head to lick and suckle her, and Summer gasped, falling back on the bed, his mouth following her down, sucking on her nipple.

“Daddy!” she gasped, his hands moving farther down the buttons, releasing them, revealing her nude body beneath, his rough fingertips and palms all over her skin. She was so warm and wet between her thighs, and she ached so badly for him there, that she raised her hips over and over again, wanting him to touch her, lick her...anything. “Daddy...please...please!” she pleaded.

Scott wouldn’t hurry. She was writhing and wiggling and squirming under his hands, but he didn’t want to rush. He licked and sucked at her delicate nipples until she had her hands in his hair, alternating pulling him toward her and pushing him farther down, to her hips. It made his cock stiffen and throb again to think how she wanted him between her thighs, but first he wanted her hot and needy and begging him for it. Moving from her breasts down her body, he reached her thighs, licking and kissing them teasingly; playing his tongue lightly over the open lips of her cunt, the scent of her, hot and willing and wet, making him feel suddenly like an animal with no thought beyond making her his.

His first taste of her cunt made them both moan. He slid the tip of his tongue down her slit, then into her cunt and back out quickly, and she screamed, pushing her hips hard off the bed. She was panting and pushing up into him.

Scott slid the flat of his tongue up her outer lips slowly, wrapping his arms around her thighs to keep her from moving, then licked her again. She was smoothly shaved, her pussy as bald and sweet as candy fresh pressed from the mold, and he wanted to eat her forever. Pushing her thighs apart, he watched the lips of her sex open for him, revealing the dark pink, swollen inner flesh, already glistening with need. Bending his head, he licked her slowly, shuddering at the low, animalistic little moan she made and the way she fought to raise her hips to his mouth. He wanted to look as much as taste her. The way the outer lips of her sex were flushed a little pink and swollen, the slick virgin pink of her inner lips; the firm little crest of her clit. And her cunt, barely open, wet...virgin. He wanted to fuck her until she screamed for him; until she came all over the hard planes of his shaft, bathing him in her sweet juices.

Scott licked and sucked at her lips, parting her slit and sliding the tip of his tongue back and forth while she writhed, hips in constant motion, her fingers tight in his hair. Closing his lips around her clit, he sucked her gently, tugging at her, making her groan softly and whimper and whine. She moaned, ‘Daddy.....Daddy.....Daddy....’ like some secret little chant, her voice husky and innocent all at once, and to every syllable his cock ached and throbbed for her.

“Please don’t stop, Daddy. Don’t stop. Don’t stop,” Summer sighed, arching the small of her back off the edge of the bed to push herself closer to his mouth and his tongue, so wet and quick and so sure about what she wanted. The smell of him was all around her. In the sheets where he slept; the pillow next to her face, the carpet where he walked and the bed where he dreamed. And on her hands, the faint scent of his cock and his cum.

Now her scent, hot and musky and thickly sweet, was in his room and he would always remember.

Scott licked her until her sweet juices covered his tongue, filling his mouth with her perfume and her desire. He lost himself in her cunt, closing his eyes and burying his mouth against her, sliding his tongue into her cunt and out, fucking her with his mouth where he would slide his cock when she was ready. She bucked into him, rubbing her clit with raw innocence against his nose and he teased her, knowing that if he couldn’t make it last forever, he would at least make it perfect.

“DADDY!” Summer’s hips spasmed hard, forcing his tongue deep inside her, and she felt the first burning fire of an orgasm begin to bloom under his mouth, but when he pulled away, leaving her dripping wet, and aching and swollen and needy, she moaned. “Daddy. Please!”

Feeling her tiny, sweet inner contractions, Scott stopped, hoping he hadn’t pushed her too far; that he could keep her from the edge for just a little longer. When she moaned in disappointment, her body slumping fully into the bed he smiled, kissing her inner thigh.

“It’s okay, baby,” he murmured, kissing her soft, swollen outer lips before sliding his arms from around her thighs. “Not yet. But soon, baby, I promise.”

Summer whimpered, lying back on the bed, her hair softly tousled about her face, lips wet, eyes luminous with love and lust, looking up at him as he rose slowly to stand between her thighs, his cock fully erect. She licked her lower lip and he groaned at the thought of her mouth...

“Let me, Daddy.”

Scott glanced quickly at her face when she spoke so softly he could barely hear. He didn’t have to ask what she meant. “Baby--”

“Daddy. Let me,” she said, using the soft, almost-whine of a little-girl voice she used whenever she wanted something from him. Ten dollars for the movies. A ride to the pool.

His cock in her mouth. Very slowly, he walked around the foot of the big bed. Summer was lying sidelong across it and when he had made it all the way around so that he was standing at her head, she scooted up, until her head was at the edge and her hair tickled his thigh. She was looking up at him, smiling softly, completely unaware of the way her nude body looked draped across his bed, and then she reached up with both hands, teasingly drawing her fingertips up over his hipbones.

“You want me to,” she breathed.

“Yes,” he answered hoarsely. “but--”

“Shhhhh.” Drawing her fingertips in slow, spidery patterns over his abdomen, she slid even higher on the bed, until her head slid gently off the end and her mouth was between his thighs. “You’re too tall, Daddy,” she whispered before giggling softly, and he bent his knees for her, leaning forward to brace himself by pressing his thighs on the edge of the mattress at either side of her head.

Adjusting too far, Scott felt his balls brush her soft, wet lips, heavy and rough against her, and jerked back. Between his thighs she smiled as he looked down at her, reaching up to kiss the heavy sacs hanging over her mouth; using the persuasion of her fingers on his hips to draw him back down. Groaning, he watched her tongue come out to lick her lips before she licked his balls. Fisting his hands in the sheets, he wanted to groan some disgusting expletive but kept it to himself. She could play and experiment all she liked; he wasn’t going to expect her to deal with his overwhelming lust for her. At least not all at once. Instead, he tortured himself to patience while she closed her eyes and licked his balls with her rough little kitten tongue, moaning for her like some unschooled boy being seduced by his fantasy girl. He might have closed his own eyes and let that fantasy take him over, washing him in pleasure. But to watch her mouth and sweet pink lips and untutored tongue licking and playing between his thighs made him burn hotter than any fantasy he could find in the dark. He could still taste her on his tongue; she still filled his mouth, and now hers was working him.

Slowly, so slowly that the pleasure was nearly painful, Summer licked his balls and the creases where his thighs met his torso. She kissed. Nibbled. Rubbed her nose between the base of his cock and his balls. He slid a bit lower, moving his hips when she opened her mouth, laying her tongue out flat so that he could slide his shaft over it. Pumping slowly, fascinated by the look of his pulsing, aching cock over her little tongue. She wrapped one hand around him then, murmuring, ‘Show me how, Daddy,’ and he did her bidding as easily as breathing. Shifting just enough, he slid the head of his cock into her closed lips, her soft hand wrapped around the base keeping him from pushing in too far. She didn’t know how to do this. She was sweet and eager to learn, and moaned with his cock sliding back and forth out of her mouth an inch or two. He wanted to fuck her deeply, to make her gag at the feel of the swollen head at the back of her throat, but it would be too much for her. He couldn’t--wouldn’t--frighten her for anything in the world, and this was too sweet by half. When her eyes fluttered open and he met her gaze, her mouth full of his throbbing cock, he gasped and pulled away, almost stumbling back from the bed.

Looking concerned, Summer rolled to her stomach and then knelt up, sitting back on her heels.

“Baby,” Scott reassured her softly, “it was perfect. You’re perfect, but--I didn’t want to cum like that. Not this time.”

Cocking her head to one side, she frowned. “How do you want to, Daddy?

Scott took in a harsh breath, moving back to kneel on the bed facing her, slowly reaching up to cup her face in his big hands. “Inside you, baby,” he whispered as he bent to kiss her lips. “Inside you.”

“Yes Daddy,” Summer breathed, rising up on her knees to wrap her arms around his neck, a wreath of love she gave him freely.

Scott pulled her closer. She rose up and kissed him; he slid one forearm under her ass, lifting her so that her belly was against his lower ribcage, her breasts at his mouth. Looking up at her, he smiled when she slid her fingers into his hair and shifted, feeling the head of his cock between her thighs.

“Are you sure, baby?”

She smiled.

He let her slide down.

An inch and she moaned, falling forward onto him, her face buried in his neck. Two, and she was shifting her hips, trying to adjust, kissing his ear, whispering, ‘yes’ again. Three, and she bit him softly.

Scott was trembling so badly he could barely breathe. She was as tight as his fantasies, as wet and hot and sweet as an ocean of them. He pushed up farther; she gasped and bit her nails into his shoulders, sinking down. He found her virgin’s wall, moaned, and forced past it, making her cry out on a shaking sob, then froze, holding her tight, kissing her cheek, her throat, her shoulder, murmuring softly.

They hung there, frozen in the moment of faded sunlight and a late afternoon breeze, until she was whimpering instead of breathing, and he was so hard he was afraid he’d cum the first time he slid out and back into her again. Summer licked his collarbone then his throat, before starting to kiss him a little wildly; very wickedly, and Scott took her by the hips. Moving her slowly up his shaft, he shuddered, his balls clenched tight against his body, nearly ready to explode.

“Baby--” he hissed, trying for steady patience and failing miserably, “Your fingers....use your fingers. Cum for me.”

Moaning softly, almost embarrassed by the idea of masturbating in front of him, Summer slid one hand between their bodies, curling all but her middle finger under her palm and pressing the pad of her middle finger over her clit, the way she did when she thought of him at night, alone in her bed. At the first circling stoke, she moaned and jerked, squeezing him tight inside her.

“Oh yesss, honey, just like that,” Scott urged. “You’re so tight. I don’t want to hurt you, baby.”

Whispering in his ear, Summer told him that it didn’t hurt anymore; that he felt like liquid fire inside her, like steel and velvet, and she wanted to cum with him inside her.

Groaning, Scott put his hands under her asscheeks, rocking her up and back, thrusting deeper as her moans became more urgent. Her wet cunt slid up and down his cock, alternately squeezing him and sucking at him, the smell of them filling the sheets; the sounds of wet, deep fucking and the tiny creak of the bed the only music for their pleasure. Summer groaned, moving her finger in ever quickening circles around her clit, head on his shoulder, shuddering.

“Daddy,” she gasped. “Daddy....fuck me!”

The whispered plea in Scott’s ear broke his resolve. He slammed up into her, then out and in again, over and over again, harder; faster. When Summer screamed, the nails of her free hand digging into his lower back, he fucked her harder and she came for him, jerking in his lap, body spasming, her sweet voice crying out, ‘DADDY!’

His cock exploded. Forehead pressed to her shoulder, Scott came in her sweet, tight cunt, moaning against her skin and shaking, nearly sobbing with the intensity of it. As it ebbed he felt as if every ounce of his strength flowed out with it and he slumped, pulling her with him, until they lay face to face in his big bed, his arms around her, his cock softening and slipping in a warm puddle of fluid from her cunt.

It felt as though an hour passed before he opened his eyes and could breathe; she was snuggled into his chest as tightly as she could be, looking up into his face with her eyes as soft as his dreams.

She smiled, and Scott smiled back, kissing her forehead.

“I love you, Daddy.” Innocent. Even now, innocent and perfect. And His.

“Angel,” Scott whispered, “Nobody will ever love you like I do.”

And the sun fell, and night came, but no dream dared to come, for in his bed, he’d found the sweetest dream there was.

12