Loving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers

Sara reached to John, giving a loving hug of thanks and said, "Thank you so much Mister Johnson. Jena is the luckiest girl in the world to have a father as kind as you are," she added seeing a surprised look on his face. "Don't be shocked, you two look so much alike I knew who you were as soon as I saw you," she paused to kiss him. "Oh one more thing, be easy on that sweet little cunt of hers!" She giggled, watching John pull up his pants.

 

11.

Jena sat next to John as he drove them home. Her hands held his long cock as she gently stroked the length of the shaft. "Was Sara good?" She looked up to John with a little smile on her face. "It bet she was!" Jena smiled at her Daddy. "You know she really wanted you. She begged me to let you fuck her."

"Is that so?" He replied, moving his big hand under Jena's tiny skirt to her wet panties. "She's a hot one!" He smiled; driving down the dark road as his fingers caressed her pussy. "Her ex had her in a bedroom trying to rape her. I came in and kicked his ass." John added seeing Jena giggling.

"That was her little brother! And you beat the shit out of him!" Jena laughed out, holding her stomach. "She had it all planned out, all except you beating up Timmy!" She laughed harder.

"You little shits! What else did she know?" John asked having a good feeling that Jena had told her young friend that he was also bringing her to the party.

Jena giggled more and replied, "She knew everything, Daddy!" She laughed a sweet, but evil laugh. "But, you know you're glad we did it! How often does a guy gets two hot pieces of ass like us in one night?" She added pointing to the little road that went to the lake. "Can we?" She asked, putting out her lower lip.

"This is where I had planned on bringing you," he paused to kiss Jena's pretty face. "I wanted to fuck my beautiful daughter under the stars." John said as he slid a finger deep into her willing body.

Jena looked into his eyes and could only see his love for her. "Yes, Daddy!" She moaned out knowing his big, long cock would soon be deep into her body and she would at last be a woman, her Daddy's woman.

"Let's get out on the grass, I have a blanket in the back seat," he said reaching to pull it from the back. "Come on!" John added pulling from Jena and opened the car door.

"Oh yes!" Jena growled like a wild animal in heat as she followed John. "You don't know how hard it is on me hearing you make love to Mom every night, knowing that she's also your daughter." Sara began to cry thinking of all the many nights that she wished Daddy would have came into her room.

"How long have you known?" John asked as he hugged his crying daughter tightly against his chest. "Our first time, she was 20 and married to a man that wouldn't love her. I took her one afternoon and we never looked back or thought of being Father and daughter," he paused to kiss her and to pull off her blouse. "Somewhere in that time we made you!" John leaned to kiss her and carefully slid down her short skirt, leaving Jena in her panties, stocking and high-heels. "The other night your Mom, sister told me that I should also claim you as mine before someone else did," he added as he unzipped his pants, freeing his cock to take his daughter.

"I guess about a year. I saw my birth certificate and Mom's, you are listed as our Daddy." Jena smiled and sank to her knees. "I wanted to suck you so bad! And I also get to taste my best friend!" Jena smiled, opening her mouth she took John.

"Oh my God!" He moaned out, enjoying his second daughter pleasing his hard cock. 'What a dream come true!' He thought to himself. 'What other man gets the chance to make love with two sexy daughters'. "Go baby! Suck Daddy's big, hard cock!" He moaned out, looking down to see her smiling mouth around his big cock shaft.

Her gentle mouth sucked him as good as her Mom ever did and he knew her young pussy would be on fire. "Let's fuck baby!" John whispered sitting down next to Jena. "Want Daddy's big cock up your hot little pussy?" He teased pushing her back on the blanket.

"Oh yes, Daddy!" Jena cried out. "Fuck me just like you do Mom!" Jena wanted it better than he fucked her, he had been fucking her so long Jena knew that he would love her virgin cunt even more.

John moved over her and replied, "No way! You're my special girl and I'm going to fuck you nice and easy at first, then I'm letting you on top to ride me until the sun comes up!" He said with a big smile as he pulled down her wet panties.

Jena lie under her Daddy, his cock pushed against her wet cunt and her dreams were just seconds away from coming true. He carefully pushed forward. "Oh my God!" Jena cried out as his big cock-head pushed inside her body. One more push and she would be his woman, to love, fuck or anything he wanted to do. One final thrust forward. "Daddy!" Jena screamed as her Daddy made her a woman, his woman.

"Oh fuck!" John moaned as Jena's body convulsed around his hard cock. "You feel so good!" John panted, enjoying her young body squeezing him like a vise. He had gotten her Mom late in life and wasn't lucky enough to get her virginity.

Jena lie under him, feeling his stiffened cock sliding deeper into her body until she thought it would come out of her mouth. Her insides stretched to welcome him and she knew no other man would ever be able to please her after this wonderful night. "Oh Daddy!" She moaned out as his hips met hers and she knew every inch of her sweet Daddy was inside her tender body.

"I love you!" John softly said looking into her pretty eyes and carefully he started moving his hard cock in and out of her young body. "Oh yes!" He moaned as Jena moved her thin hips with each of his careful moves into her body.

Jena looked up to see the man she had loved since she knew what men and women did for each other. She knew from that day that she wanted her big, strong Daddy to be her lover and no one else. Her arms reached around his neck and she kissed him as a woman for the first time.

"Oh Daddy!" She moaned out, feeling his long, thick cock sliding in and out of her tender insides. "It feels so good!" She cried out with joy as he pushed deep inside her again.

John caressed her beautiful face as he too enjoyed being inside her young body. Sara was great, but this girl under him had been a virgin and his very sexy, young daughter. "You're so good I don't know if I'll be able to stop fucking you," he teased pushing back inside her body.

"Maybe we could stay here fucking each other until we die!" Jena laughed and held her Daddy close to her breasts, wondering if he would be able to give her a baby like he did his other daughter.

John kissed her and replied, "I don't think your Mom would like that very much," he said leaning to suck her excited left nipple into his mouth.

Jena held his face to her excited breast and said, "When we get back, are you going to have us both?" She asked wondering if this would just be a one-time thing or would he also love her. "After this night, you are free to take me whenever you wish!" Jena whispered enjoying him sucking her nipple.

John pulled from her, kissing her he replied, "You bet your sweet little ass I am," he kissed her again. "How could I pass this up? You've got the best pussy I've ever had in my life!" John added thrusting back inside her wet pussy.

Love filled her heart as his words filled her ears. "Do you think I'll be able to give you a baby girl like Lena did?" She asked hoping she would be able to do give him such a wonderful gift. "Just think, there could be a chance you could fuck our baby girl in 19 years!" She smiled seeing a lustful look on his face.

"I'm 56 now, by then I'd be 75. Yeah, I think that would be nice!" John smiled down at her and could feel he was going to cum soon. "Do you want on top or just keep doing it like this?" He asked seeing nothing but pleasure on Jena's face and he could tell that she was also very close to orgasming.

She just looked to him and couldn't say anything as the most wonderful feel began rush through her body. She was about to cum around her Daddy's big, long cock. "Oh my God!" Jena screamed at the top of her lungs. "Yes!" She screamed again as her tiny pussy began to orgasm. Blood rushed through her so fast she felt as if she would pass out any second.

"Go baby girl! Cum on Daddy's big...cock!" He groaned and began shooting his hot cum deep into her young, willing body. "You're beautiful!" He moaned out as he kept pumping his cock in and out of her spasming pussy.

Jena felt his gift filling her insides and she came again. "Oh Daddy!" She screamed, enjoying the feel of his cum filling her insides and hoped she could be able to give him another loving daughter to love. "Go Daddy, fuck your baby girls' hot little cunt!" She moaned, hugging him to her breasts.

John moved in and out of her and did not intend to stop anytime soon. His cock felt as if it was 20 years old again. "I'm going to fuck you until the sun comes up! You make me feel so young!" He said moving his mouth to hers and they kissed.

Jena pulled her mouth away and moaned, "Let me on top so I can fuck my handsome, Daddy!" John pulled from her and turned on his back. Jena quickly mounted him. "Oh fuck yes!" She cried out as his long cock slipped deeper into her burning young pussy. "Oh Daddy, I love you fucking me!" She sobbed and started moving her wonderful hips in every direction she could. Up, down, side to side and a sexy hip thrusting as if she were standing dancing with him.

"Fuck! You're going to kill me!" He laughed out as he gently held her sexy hips as they moved to pleasure him.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers