Loving Death Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the Loving Death Saga.
1.6k words
4
1.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I think a couple of things should be cleared up here. The username I use on this site is not the same as the author's name in this tale, but it is still me, just a pen name I use when I write. The pen name is a reference to the meaning of my first and middle names. That said, I realize it has taken a while to get this second chapter out, but there has been a lot going on in my life of late. Many of you will probably notice that there is not a lot of graphic sex in these stories, although there is some sex occurring, it is essentially a sci-fi/fantasy tale that emerged from my head. Of course, the characters are totally fictional as is the story. Some of the locations are real, but what occurs in this tale is not real. All of the main characters to this point are thousands of years old, with the exception being a child not yet born. There will be further chapters. If you have not done so, please read chapter one. If you don't, some of this will make little sense.

Loving Death

Chapter Two

The Next Day

By Win Laughing Stone

Oyo awoke on Saturday morning around eleven with a roaring headache the likes of which even a demigod could not abide. He immediately realized that he was not at home. He was in a hotel room and there was a woman in the bed beside him. The last thing he remembered was going into a club on Metropolitan on Friday night. At first he thought someone had slipped something in his drink. He couldn't remember the woman's name either, but she did look somewhat familiar. He had had a blackout like this before. He vaguely remembered something about speaking to his mom last night, so he dialed her number on his cell.

"Mom, did I talk to you last night? It seems like I might have lost a few hours somehow. Do you know anything that might help me remember what might have happened this time?" He exclaimed when she picked up.

"Well hello son to you too. Actually I stopped by that club where you were last night. You were doing some serious drinking of the old Patron and hitting on the cute little waitress. I think you said her name was Sandy. You were off in fantasy land and got into a fight with three dudes that insulted you about being Native American. I don't think you killed anyone though. I did try to warn you off from going after the little Greek waitress. What's wrong?"

"I had a hell of a dream. Kind of halfway between a porno and a horror film in my head, now I am left with too many questions and very few answers."

"Why don't you swallow your pride for a minute and just ask that girl next to you what happened?"

"I knew calling you would help. Thanks Mom."

All of a sudden he realized that he never told her there was a woman in the bed next to him. Spooky much?

What is wrong with this picture? The thoughts are spinning around in his head so fast it was threatening to become nauseating.

He turned is head toward the shapely figure in between the hotel sheets and took a good long look at the figure resting there. Suddenly, as if she could feel his eyes on her, she looked over and said: "where am I exactly and who in the hell are you?"

"I am Oyohusa Adanvdo. I think this is a hotel room from the looks of it."

"What kind of name is that?"

"It's Muskogee. I'm native American"

"Did I meet you at the club last night?"

"That would be my guess. I think my mother was there last night. I just got off the phone with her. I called her because I must have blacked out or something."

Mother and father spirits watch the interaction with vested interest. At the same time, in another realm, Nereus was also watching. There was much contemplation going on in both families and the implications were not fully realized at the moment, but they all knew something really bad was just about to slip over the edge and take them all on a roller coaster ride from hell. Realizing the fact that neither of the participants in the hotel room had any remembrance of their places in the great scheme of things in the universe was an indication of impending loss of balance. How to best get them to remember was uppermost on all of their minds. Had they actually become mortal? Were they merely human? Inquiring minds, as they say, were dying to know.

Gunodu, Oyo's brother was laughing out loud. He couldn't stand it. Also, he knew if he didn't do something soon, he might inherit his brother's job, and he already had his hands full with his own job. He splashed some water on his face and tried his best to be serious. He picked up his cell and dialed his brother.

" Hey bro, Gun here. How's it going?"

"Hey man what's going on? You NEVER call me. As a matter of fact I barely remember anything right now. Care to fill me in?"

"OK let's start with the basics: Do you remember who and what Mom and Dad are?"

"Heck I barely remember my name, but I do know I HAVE a mom and dad."

"Are you sitting down? This is going to take a minute."

"OK let's have it. I'm sitting down."

Gunodu began with the fact that Oyo was the son of the Great Spirit and Mother of all spirits, and explained his own role and Oyo's in the universe. Continuing on to what happened the night before, who Sandy really was, and everything in between. Then, he dropped the bombshell.

"You see, when you and Sandy mated, you conceived a child. This child could cause the Apocalypse because the two pantheons of our houses were not supposed to interact, at least not fall in love with one another, and you have, so it caused a cosmic clash which robbed the two of you of your memories, in hope of preventing this disaster."

"So Sandy is a god like me?"

"Yes"

"We conceived a child?"

"Yes"

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"Because, dear brother, I don't want to do your job. I have my own job, and I don't need another to add to what I already have on my plate. My job takes WAY too much of my time already and frankly, not only do I not really know how to do your job, but I don't want to know either. So I called to fill in some details so you can get back to work. If you can talk your sweetheart over there into joining you in the underworld, you will at least have some company to keep you focused."

"So I guess the first thing I have to do is try to break it to Sandy that I am not an ordinary dude, and she is not an ordinary chick. How do I go about that; any advice?"

"I would suggest being very gentle, sort of ease her into it. Tell her she could call her Dad, if at any point during the conversation that she doesn't believe any of it."

"OK, just hope this doesn't kill me."

"Not much chance of that for either of you. You are both immortal."

"The child too?"

"Yup."

So began the longest and most difficult task ever undertaken by the death spirit. He slowly turned to the naked woman in the bed, realizing at the same time, that he was also still naked, and had failed to notice that obvious situation.

"Hi" He said quietly.

"What's going on?" She replied.

"Do you remember your name?"

"Sandy Hill."

"OK. That's a good place to start."

Slowly and carefully, Oyo began to give the explanation of all the impertinent information as she stared wide-eyed listening intently as if she was hanging on every word. When He finished speaking, he paused he noticed her furrowed brow and amazed expression.

"Do you believe me?"

"I should think you are crazy, and I am just as crazy, but for some reason, I do believe you. Someone said once: Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. I think I AM in love with you. I don't know why I feel this way, but I do. You say I am with child?"

"Will you marry me? I know this is sudden, but I know that I am in love with you and don't know why, but I don't want a future without you in it."

"Yes, I will marry you. I also want this child of ours to know the both of us, and I know we will raise it together in love."

Oyo picked her up like she was as light as a feather and swung her around with a gleam in his eyes and joy in his heart, something he had never in his long life ever felt.

"Do you want to call your father?" He asked.

"I don't think I need to. I feel like he knows already. If he wants to, he will call me."

"I have an idea. Let's try to transform and see if we are still who we were."

Chapter three is coming soon. Thanks for reading and hope you are still on board.