Loving Embrace

Story Info
Two people, long apart, find each other in body and soul.
3.2k words
4.4
47.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,697 Followers

So long far apart, fate then had brought them together.

She sat innocently just a few feet away upon the soft bed. Her bare legs dangled over the edge, barely touching the floor. She laid backwards on her elbows, her attention intent upon the man who stood before her. Her eyes flickered across his features and a small grin touched her lips. Tall and sleek, his body toned as if sculpted from the smoothest of stones, and blasphemously covered with shirt and jeans in her mind. She ascended to her delicate feet; so graceful and intent that she barely touched the unworthy ground as she glided towards him.

He stood in her doorway, awed at the mere sight of her. Long brunette hair framed her lovely face, and flowed down her form like fine silk. Her eyes glittered with a mischievous light, a flame of desire lit within her. Clad with a thin shirt accentuating her lovely breasts and tiny green shorts whose length was only to her uppermost thigh, his mind thought it sacrilege for her form to be covered at all. With her elfish form, her mere steps fell like a sacred dance to his eyes. And her swaying movements brought her to him.

Her shining eyes connected with his. She raised her hand and touched his cheek, her delicate fingers breezing lightly across his skin. His own hand returned the caress with a delicate touch, as if touching the most fragile and beautiful flower. Leaning into his hand with closed eyes, she pressed her soft form against his. The yielding pressure of her breasts upon his chest each time she took a breath was enhanced as she wrapped her arms lightly around his neck. Their warmth, mixing from their two touching bodies, condensed into one form between their embracing souls.

As their chests rose and fell with their warm breaths, their minds ignited into passionate flame. His hands drifted down her form, letting his fingers play with the hem of her soft shirt. Her hands glided up and down, feeling every feature of her lover with an increasingly adventurous path. He looked deeply into her eyes, and she returned the gaze just the same. The other feelings, the chill air surrounding their hugging bodies, the meaningless noise of the world beyond, the constant worries and thoughts about life to be trudged through, all were consumed by the flame of their mutual desires.

Slowly, he pulled at her shirt, sliding the soft material across her softer skin. It slid up her toned belly, across her sensual ribs, to press briefly against the base of her firm breasts. With a wolfish look on his face, her shirt fluttered to the ground beside her, leaving only her dark lacy bra for him to gaze upon, a deep red rose between the two intricately detailed cloths covering her. Meant to keep her breasts protected, her bra only served to intensify her lover's hunger, just as she wanted. She naturally arched, jutting out her chest and presenting her prize for him to take. Within moments, her bra slid off her young form onto the ground next to her bare feet, letting her lover take in the sight of her supple, inviting flesh.

Smiling back at him, she wished to rid him of his binding attire just as he had done for her. But unlike his slow and sensual approach, she succumbed to more ravenous, more direct tactics. Leaving his shirt to himself, she dropped to her knees, letting her eager hands pry open his belt. Her hungry stare met his lusting gaze as his jeans fell away. Clad only in boxers, his manhood clearly reached towards her sensual lips behind the thin material. With the furious motions of a lust-driven woman, she tore away the barrier and brought her warm lips to his yearning cock.

He quickly tore off his sweaty shirt, and groaned as her lips kissed his manhood. Her first taste tantalized her tongue. The second enslaved her. A little kiss on the tip of his engorged member soon turned to a gentle sucking. She could only guess by the moans that escaped his lips whenever her tongue grazed his engorged head how it must have felt. With a devious grin, she suddenly took his entire length into her hungry mouth while she watched with upturned eyes his reaction.

He let her take in his pulsing manhood with a deep groan. Hot and humid, his cock was trapped behind her sultry lips, subjected to her whims. The head of his manhood rested at the entrance of her ever-swallowing throat, which continually threatened to pull him further in. Strands of her saliva oozed over his long shaft, collecting all across his hardening length. Her gentle lips held onto him, kissing against his taut flesh, bidding him to stay within her while her teeth raked sensually along his length. His breath came in ragged pants as she sucked and licked her captured prize within her deliciously hot mouth.

An impish thought came to her mind while her prey remained dazed from her thorough technique. Like a snake, her tongue traced the soft underside of his manhood, feeling along every inch of his scorching member. Slithering to the top of his manhood, she methodically stroked every engorged vein and artery, tasting every inch. His breath caught as her long tongue entwined around him, wrapping his stiff manhood with a new level of pleasure.

He could barely stand up to her expert treatment anymore. Barely able to do anything but groan and gasp, he looked down upon her, watching her head bob slightly as her tongue continued writhing about his member. Her hand slid up and down his inner thigh, coaxing his pleasures to greater heights. As her lusty eyes examined his now fiery eyes, she realized that he will surely have no mercy on her. The very thought soaked her panties with her erotic juices.

Teasingly, she slowly slid her head back, releasing his cock from her mouth only after raking its entire length with her teeth. With a little pop his manhood escaped, bobbing up and down rigidly, dripping with juices both hers and his own. Without any hesitation, she stood up and pressed her hot body against him again, her chest on his and her hips teasingly jutting away from his pleasured, saliva-covered cock. She looked deeply into his wanting eyes, seeing her own reflection in their passionate depths. Her bare breasts pressed firmly against him as they held each other, skin on skin; a primal urge to mate then gripped them, which neither he nor she could resist.

Down onto the fur carpet they went, slowly, as if sinking down through water rather than air. He supported himself over her vulnerable body, while she arched her back, presenting her breasts to him again, imploring him to feel her, touch her. But his eyes traveled down her shimmering skin towards her small green shorts, the only stitch of clothing left on her naturally beautiful form. Her hands rubbed unconsciously up and down his arms, coaxing him, urging him to free her from her restraints.

Like lightning, his hands tore away her colorful protection with ease. Now exposed, her panties copied her bygone bra: thin, delicately woven cloth, decorated in lace designs, with a black rose at the top. Her grin widened, and before her partner could fully appreciate her little panties, her fingers slipped under the thin hem and slid down towards and past her thighs, presenting herself to his wondering eyes.

He felt his mouth water at the sight of her sex. Smooth shaven skin, as if a hair had never grown upon her. Its deeply pink petals folded outward, advertising for potential pollinators, which drew all his attentions, and lusts. Her musky scent met him; the deep, powerful scent of yearning and need. Her delicate folds shone with her feminine moisture, like dew upon her petals. From within, more trickled down her sexual flower like the sweetest nectar. Breathing her in deeply, he could not resist his thirst any longer.

She gasped and looked heavenward as her lover's tongue caressed her wanting sex. The tip just barely traced over her pink lips, tantalizing her senses. Spiraling slowly, his warm tongue swirled deeper between her petals, savoring her sweet addictive taste. Eyes fluttering closed, she unconsciously nudged herself against him, forcing his tongue to slip further into her pleased sex. Her hands tore at the carpet as her lover's tongue slithered further between her moist nether lips, and her hips bucked as his steamy breath breezed over her excited clit.

His hands caressed her sides, feeling the arching of her back as she strained to keep herself on the earth. A light brush of his hand by her breasts released a lusty gasp, followed by her guiding his explorative touch to them and begging him to feel them with a little whimper. He complied with her lusts, taking hold of her soft globes in each eager hand. His fingers pressed lightly into her flesh, and his palms calmly rest upon her hardened nipples. Another whimper of need escaped her lips, and he rewarded her begging by rubbing his hands across her firm breasts in small, intense circles. It drew out her lusty moans, and her back arched even further, pressing her breasts into her lover's caring hands.

Her body vibrated with sexual energy, waiting to be released. She felt her lover's tongue slowly run along the line of her slit, tasting and feeling how soft and ready she was. She nearly suffocated him with her pressing hips and gripping thighs, but she could only feel how his breath came quicker and hotter every moment of her ecstasy, assaulting her sensitive clit with even more delicious sensation. A slight yelp escaped her as his fingers pinched her hardened nipples, but it quickly turns into a loud, drawn-out groan. It crescendos as her pleasure began to overtake her, her impending orgasm tightening within her like a string ready to snap, and her pitch rose nearly to scream with her want of release.

Just before she could release herself from her torment and fall to glorious climax, he withdrew his tongue from her soaked pussy and released her flushed breasts from his sensual grip. Her ascent halted, leaving her stranded between worlds. With a lusty and desperate look, she pled him to not stop, begging him to shove his skilled tongue back into her slippery cunt, and let her bathe it with her feminine cum. Paralyzed from his lack of action, she could only watch his smirking face over hers. She breathlessly tried to get up, in order to show him that he would give her what she wanted no matter what, but he held her down by her arms. Consciously, she was confused as to why he had stopped her. Instinctually, she complied, for her body knew what was coming. Her mind raced with a thousand thoughts as he positions himself between her legs, a thousand concerns as he stared down her sweaty form, a thousand reasons to stop him before he went too far. But all those thoughts evaporated as she felt the tip of his manhood pressing against her thin maidenhood.

Her hymen bowed as the head of his cock pressed against it. She looked down at the danger threatening her virginity, his menacing veined shaft, then back up to her lover's caring eyes. Within them burned a passion and desire she had never seen before. Gentle, yet intense. Caring, but powerful. Calculating, but feral.

He held himself against her last barrier, the final door between their complete union of body and soul. He held himself as his muscles quiver and strengthen for his entry into her innocent body. He held himself, even though had to fight off the desire to thrust deeply into her, to steal away her sacred title, and to ravage her unwilling body, with every fiber of his being. He held himself, and looked into her eyes, into her soul, searching for her answer.

She looked into herself, past the temporary desires and lusts, and into what she truly wanted.

She leaned up to his ear, and softly whispered a single word.

"Yes..."

As the word left her sweet lips, his passions became unleashed. He pulled his hips back, and in the split second between the initial pull and the first thrust, time stopped for the two lovers. The only earthly thing binding them together was their eyes, as their souls having already become one. With a single motion, he pierced her guarded maidenhood without effort, as if it was her hymen instead that allowed his passage. There was no pain within her as he sunk deep down, but all the while they took not a single breath. An eternity passed within a moment as his flesh entered hers, and her body grasped his. When, at long last, he felt the end of her passage, the entrance to her now awoken womb, the full feeling of the moment caught up with them, making their eyes wide with awe.

The boy's whole body shivered, though his entire body felt as though on fire. Within the folds of his lover, his dick was instantly gripped by her yearning walls. As he slid into her, his engorged member penetrated through the most perfectly soft and warm flesh. Silk was coarse in comparison to the delicate channel he thrust into. Fire could only weakly smolder beside the inferno that caressed his member in soft waves. Water would envy the most succulent moisture that coated the entire length of his shaft. The heartbeat of his lover surrounded him, beating all about him, around his entire being and existence.

The girl's eyes were searching, yet they saw nothing. As her inner walls quivered in anticipation, her pussy was suddenly filled fully with his driving cock. While he sank further and further into her burning pussy, she felt his most perfect flesh. Steel was brittle when matched against his unbreakable manhood. Earth held no force as powerful as the unstoppable thrust of his hips. Air's softest caresses could not compare to the unending smoothness of his shaft sinking deeply into her being. The heart of her lover filled her, pulsing entirely within her, within her entire essence and soul.

He wrapped his arms around her. She wrapped her legs around him. Together they heaved, they moaned, they rutted wildly into each other. Her sexual juices flooded around his pounding manhood in the torrent of their pace, spilling between their grinding, pumping forms. Their burning breaths assaulted each other, gusting across the others hot moist flesh. Moans played in the air, the pitches of ecstasy, the measures of love, the base of instinct. Together they joined, and together they climbed closer towards ultimate release.

Her body now welcomed her lover's intrusion, even inviting him further into herself. The walls of her sex gripped harder around his shaft, waving along its pulsing length and bidding him to sink deeper into her writhing body. Deep inside herself, she felt the familiar pressure building, obscuring her entire body and mind with its suppressing weight. She raked her nails down his tense back, her own hips pumping upward to meet his feverous thrusts as her wild body commanded her.

His heart beat loudly with the effort he brought upon his lover. Gripping her tightly in his arms, his entire existence rested upon being within her. Deeper, deeper, his feral mind implored him, deeper into her virgin form. With each downward stroke, he felt the head of his member kiss the back of her spasming channel. A perfect fit, as they were made for one another, for this moment, for all time. The tempo of his thrusts began to accelerate; the strength of each stroke starts to crescendo. His lover wiggled and moaned under him, and as his handed gripped her firm breasts her sexual struggle doubled, and her pleasurable scream pierced her long moan as his fingers played across her hard nipples.

The music of their love echoed through the room. The melody of their voices rang out, rising and falling with the waves of their uninterrupted motion. The base of his groan accentuated the notes of her dynamic moan. The beat of time was set by the pumping, the grinding, the gripping and teasing, the slapping and sliding of flesh upon flesh. Every element served to hasten their pace, to beckon their impending fortissimo, to reach their ultimate finish.

Together.

Suddenly, they started their finial ascent. Her moan, a long waving note punctuated by thrust-induced breaths, rose higher. His hips, having established a steady rhythm of long thrusts, thrust faster. Muscles tightened. Minds clouded. Souls united. They, united in all but flesh, felt that their final separation would soon be at an end. With that realization, they became frenzied in their motions. She writhed and gripped at him blindly, without any care other than trying to hold onto anything of this world. He stabbed into her, once mostly shallow stroke, then only one powerful lunge after another. They hugged tightly, having nothing else to hold onto but each other.

She screamed, pressing her body against his entirely. He roared, throwing his head up towards the heavens. With every fiber of his being, he made one last thrust into her body, rooting himself fully within her orgasmic channel. In a last effort, she wrapped her legs around him, holding him fast with all her might. Their cries of ecstasy shook the very walls, their bodies vibrated with unbounded energy, their souls became bound to each other. They reached their peak at the same moment, when time itself ceased to exist.

His body erupted, sending a boiling jet of semen directly into her virgin depths. At the same time her pussy quivered and spasmed, bathing in his essence with glee. The first shot splattered powerfully yet uselessly against the pulsing shield of her cervix, oozing off its front. The second blast sprayed her ribbed pink walls with his pale wriggling sperm, ready to seek out her womb but unable. Yet with the third volley, his hips jerk further with the mounting ecstasy, pressing himself completely within her. As his sperm jets out of his shaft, her cervix opens up to accept the huge load into her most fertile womb directly, drinking in his virile essence. Each of the next batteries of orgasmic pulses continues to coat and cover her vaginal passage completely, even dripping out with her own cum, all the while his swimming seed seeks out her precious egg.

After their seeming eternity was at an end, he collapsed onto his panting lover. The aftershocks drove through both of them; the lingering twitches of her pussy still drew forth little spurts of his cum into her body. He didn't move to withdraw from her warm embrace, nor did she try to remove his filling flesh. They sighed, fully content and satisfied in their lives. Tenderly, she cupped his face, and looked into his tired but happy eyes. He smiled, and so did she. She slowly brought her lips to his and held each other with the soft embrace of lovers after feral passion. They ebbed away into deep sleep, still fully within each others embrace, and dreamed as one of what was to come.

And in those dreams, they found one another, and became one.

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,697 Followers