Loving Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

I even asked if I could stay overnight at work but apparently that would set off the security alarms. Security covers many things that management doesn't want to do. Even getting into the car park needed a daily changing password which you must not forget. If you did your car would be surrounded by armed guards and thoroughly searched.

Months later I realised that I hadn't told my friends just how desperate I was. I could not admit that Hannah was a real danger to me. I still had too much male pride to say to anyone that Hannah was smothering me unconscious. I hadn't even asked my parents if I could stay with them for the night. They probably wouldn't have asked why. Most of my friends would have offered at least a sleeping bag on the floor.

That Thursday night I decided not go to bed. I sat in the kitchen drinking black coffee. Hannah asked me to go to bed. I refused. She left me in the kitchen sitting on a stool. Minutes later she came back dressed in a long white night-dress that she knew I liked. I put my coffee down and turned my back on her. That was a mistake. From a hook on the back of the kitchen door she picked up a long straight evening dress. That evening dress. She dragged it over my head and down my body. As so long before, my arms were trapped and I was helpless. I panicked. I remembered just how defenceless I had been and now I was again.

Gagging me with one hand, she pushed me off the stool to the floor. She stuffed my mouth with panties and wound a bra tightly over them. She pulled stockings off the drying rack and tied them around my legs outside the dress. She grabbed the hem of the dress which was far beyond my feet. Lifting it she dragged me along the floor and up the stairs. My head banged on every step. Once on the bed she left me bagged in the dress. That night I thought was my last. She pulled me deep between her legs and held me clamped between her pussy's lips until I blacked out. Again and again until I forgot who I was, where I was and who was torturing me.

I woke up covered in bruises. Every slight movement brought pain. I was alone in bed and free except for the gag of panties and bra. The lilac evening dress was creased and wrinkled, hanging prominently on a wardrobe door.

Hannah treated me as she had the previous morning. She was caring and gentle as she fed me breakfast. Afterwards I dragged myself around hanging on to the furniture. My head swam as I moved. I don't know how I drove to work. Once there I overdosed on coffee before announcing that I was sick and wanted to go home. No one was surprised. My colleagues thought I should have gone sick earlier in the week. I remembered to change my mobile number and tell Personnel about my new temporary address.

I left work, packed all my things into my car and drove to a park to sleep until I could collect the bedsit keys. Carrying things from the car to the bedsit was agony. A new neighbour saw how tired I was and helped.

That evening I rang Hannah from a call box and told her that I had decided and left. Hannah begged, pleaded and finally threatened but at the other end of an anonymous telephone line I was brave.

Hannah tried to ring me at work but I had told the switchboard not to put her through. I knew that I was safe from her at work. The irritating security was now very reassuring. I thought I was free of Hannah when two months passed and I moved back into my flat.

*****

During that two months I gradually resumed a friendship with Kay. We had been friends since infants' school. Our friendship had survived more intense relationships with others. I had turned to Kay when I left Hannah. As we had done for each other in the past, she gave me a shoulder to cry on and a sympathetic ear. My reaction from Hannah's intensity was so severe that Kay seemed wonderful. After two months I was experiencing feelings for Kay that were not just friendship. We had kissed a couple of times. I hoped that we would go further but I was prepared to wait. Hannah was a bad memory that was fading but still painful.

I arranged a flat warming party to celebrate my return. Kay was coming and her brothers among about twenty friends. They would come after taking part in a quiz night at a local pub. I left about a hour early to prepare for the party. Kay would help as soon as the quiz ended.

I let myself into the flat and cursed because the hall light didn't work. I shut the door behind me and felt my way towards the kitchen. There was a rustle and I was back inside Hannah's evening dress and flattened on the floor. I recognised the perfume. Hannah's hand pressed some fabric over my mouth. As I writhed under her weight she tied the gag in place. All the bad memories came flooding back as she strapped belts around body, arms and legs. She lifted me and carried me through to my bedroom, dropping me on my bed.

"Remember me?" Hannah asked "The woman you loved and left? I'm back."

I shook my head. Hannah's hand slapped against my cheek. I looked at her. I felt as helpless as an animal mesmerised by a snake. Hannah was dressed in the white v-necked t-shirt and pastel blue skirt that she had worn on my first night of bondage. She pulled the same knife out of her skirt pocket and pricked my cheek.

"You are in no position to say no. I want another night with you. I hoped you had forgot the key to your flat that you gave me. You had, hadn't you?"

I was thinking fast. Kay would be here soon. What would Hannah do?

"I see you are expecting someone. Your new lady friend? I'll be ready for her. Has she got a key?"

I didn't answer. I had left two mugs and some biscuits out for Kay and I while we prepared for the party. The rest of the food was in the fridge. I just stared at Hannah.

"Whether she has, or whether she hasn't, she's coming to join you. I'll make sure you don't interfere."

Hannah tied me to my bed just as she had tied me to hers. She removed the dress and stripped me. I was stark naked except for the gag and the pantyhose. I couldn't make a noise no matter how hard I struggled.

"That is a nice sight for your lady friend. I hope she appreciates it."

Hannah left the bedroom carrying the evening dress, the belts and scarves. Minutes later I heard Kay let herself in and then sounds of scuffling.

Hannah came back carrying Kay in her arms. Kay was bundled in the evening dress with a scarf gag. She was tied in a foetal position with belts around her neck and body.

"She was easy. Not up to my weight. She is even smaller than you."

Hannah put Kay down on the bed beside me.

"I think you two should get to know each other better."

As I watched Hannah stripped Kay to her panties. Kay resisted as much as she could but Hannah ignored Kay's feeble struggles. When Hannah had finished Kay was stretched out with her arms above her head. Kay's legs were strapped together at ankles, knees and thighs and tied to the end of the bed with a long scarf.

"Now to introduce you to her, Simon."

Hannah lifted Kay on to my body with my face in Kay's cleavage. Kay's tied hands were lashed to the bed head. Hannah peered between our bodies.

"Right position but she's not as developed as me. If she is going to do you any good she needs to press harder."

Hannah picked up a belt and fed it underneath my head. She put it across Kay's back and pulled before buckling it. My head was now forced between Kay's breasts and I was breathing with difficulty.

"Still not good enough. I wonder if ..."

Faintly I heard Hannah's heels clicking their way towards the kitchen. The blood was roaring in my head and I was very aware of Kay's fast heartbeat. Even in the perilous situation I found myself appreciating Kay's firm breasts. I had never been that close to them before.

Hannah's heels came back.

"I have found what I wanted. Two whole rolls. They should do nicely."

I didn't know what she meant until I felt the plastic film around my legs. Hannah wrapped starting from my ankles. When she reached my knees she was also covering Kay's feet and binding her to me. She finished the first roll by my elbows and Kay's hips. There was no way that Kay and I could move within the tight wrapping.

"Not long now, Simon. I'll cover your head first and then hers. You should live long enough on the air between your bodies to die with her. As for me - I have not been here recently. You might not have noticed that I am wearing gloves."

She pushed a hand close to my eye. The hand was covered in a white surgical glove. The hand withdrew and she started wrapping with the second roll of plastic film.

"No fingerprints. The belts and pantyhose you are wearing so fetchingly came from a jumble sale so they can't be recognised. Any of my prints or other traces could have been here from before. So no one will know who killed you. They might even call it accidental death during sexual experimentation but that I doubt. You couldn't do this to yourselves, at least not as effectively as I have."

The plastic was lapping the back of my head and I was aware that I had only minutes to live when the flat's doorbell rang violently followed by heavy banging on the door. Our friends had arrived for the promised party.

Hannah grabbed the dress and hurried to the front door. She opened it. I heard her say:

"Just leaving. You'll find them in the bedroom. They are a bit tied up."

Kay's brother Ralph came charging in. He protects Kay as a brother should. He took one look at us and yelled.

"Stop that woman! Get after her - NOW!"

There was a stampede out of the flat and down the stairs. We heard shouting followed by a sudden whoosh of air brakes, a squeal of tyres and a heavy thud followed by screaming.

Ralph had found Hannah's knife on the side table. He slashed through the plastic film. He unbuckled the belts and cut the pantyhose. Kay and I were free.

"Get dressed - quickly!" he hissed. "They'll be back soon."

Kay was dressed quicker than I. She and Ralph had to help me because my hands were so swollen.

We heard the sound of emergency vehicle sirens. Ralph pulled back the curtains and looked down to the street. When he turned back to us his face was white. He sat down abruptly on the bed.

"What's up, Ralph?" asked Kay.

He shuddered.

"It's that woman. She has been hit by a heavy truck. She looks very dead."

Hannah WAS dead. The party was abandoned. We all had to make statements to the police and admit what Hannah had done to Kay and me. The nightmare went on for months until the inquest which was mercifully brief. The verdict was "death by misadventure" and left out the lurid details which would have been headline news in the National papers.

Kay and I thought it was all over and we could forget Hannah. In the meantime we had become more than friends.

*****

A fortnight after the inquest I received a letter from a firm of local solicitors asking me to ring them and make an appointment. They wished to carry out their client's instructions and the client was Hannah.

I spoke to my own solicitors. They rang Hannah's. My solicitors told me that I should go to Hannah's solicitors and listen to what they had to say to me.

I made an appointment for the following day before talking to Kay.

"I don't like it, Simon," Kay said. "I don't trust Hannah."

"What is there to be afraid of?" I asked. "Hannah is dead and buried. Whatever she did at the end we were friends once."

"Some friend. She tried to kill both of us and nearly succeeded."

"I know, Kay. She's dead now. We should try to remember the good about her."

"I don't know ANY good about her. I didn't really know her until she jumped on me in your flat and forced me against your body. I suppose I should be grateful that she forced the pace in our relationship. We couldn't be coy with each other when you had nearly been smothered to death under my tits, could we?"

"Very nice tits they are too ..."

What else I might have said was lost as my head was pulled between Kay's breasts. They were no danger to me. Small and beautiful, but they wouldn't smother me to death. I forgot about Hannah.

*****

The next Friday I took off work to keep my appointment with Hannah's solicitors. Kay wanted me to ring her as soon as I left them. She wanted to know what Hannah had done and wasn't going to let me alone until she knew. Kay wanted to come with me but I refused. If the news was unpleasant I wanted to spare Kay.

Hannah's solicitor was pleasant. I knew him. He was one of my father's friends.

"Simon. Can I call you Simon?" I nodded.

"Our client made a will a couple of months before she died. Would I be right in assuming that you had a relationship with her at that time?"

"It depends on the exact date," I said. "Our relationship ended about two months before she died."

"And on the day she died she tried to kill you and one of your friends. I shouldn't say that but that is true, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"OK. Hannah's will leaves everything she owned to you with a couple of conditions."

I felt as if someone had just walked over my grave. Despite the warmth in the air I shivered.

"I'm not sure I should accept anything from her estate." I blurted out.

"You can refuse if you want to. Before you decide you should know the conditions and what would happen to her estate if you refuse. Then I suggest that you speak to your own solicitor."

"I suppose so. What are the conditions?"

"The estate is fairly large for such a young woman. You knew that her parents were dead?"

"Yes."

"Did you know how they died?"

"No. Hannah would not talk about their death, only about them when they were alive."

"They died in an elevator accident at work. The elevator had been wrongly installed and not maintained correctly. The elevator company and Hannah's parents' employers were negligent."

"Yes?"

"Hannah was under age at the time. She was made a ward of court and the Official Solicitor entered claims on her behalf. Hannah was awarded compensation for the loss of her parents. The compensation was unusually high. The money was invested in a trust fund and provided Hannah with an income. Apart from that the mortgage on the house was paid off by insurance. And then there was the insurance on their lives ..."

This was worrying me. Why didn't he get to the point? Why was he stalling?

"... At the end of all the legal process, which was paid for by the Official Solicitor, Hannah was worth four million pounds."

"What!"

The solicitor took off his glasses and polished them. I think he had enjoyed surprising me. I doubt he handled many estates that large.

"That was then, Simon. It has been invested well and provision made to avoid inheritance tax. Now, the net sum is ..."

He scrabbled among the papers on his desk before picking up a long printout.

"... around twelve million excluding the house."

I gawped at him. I hadn't expected this.

He twinkled at me.

"Simon, I think you need professional advice before you decide to turn down Hannah's bequest to you."

There was a long silence as I took in the enormity of what he had said. I swallowed.

"What are the conditions?"

"Fairly simple if odd. There are two. Firstly, from the time you agree to accept the bequest you must spend two hundred nights out of the following three hundred and sixty five in her house. Secondly, you must not take any of her personal items and clothing ... she specifically mentioned clothing ... out of the house until after the three hundred and sixty five nights have expired. If you accept those conditions you will be paid a hundred thousand pounds immediately and unconditionally. The balance of the estate will be paid when the three hundred and sixty five nights are over."

"How do I prove that I have complied with the conditions?"

I had visions of having to hire a private detective to watch me to prove that I had performed as requested.

"That is the odd part. The will instructs me, as her executor, to accept your unsupported word that you have complied."

Ouch! Hannah trusted me that much.

"And what happens if I refuse the bequest?"

"In that case, the whole estate is left to the taxman to help repay the National Debt."

Ouch again! Who would want twelve million pounds to be handed to the taxman?

"I will give you a photocopy of the will. You can show it to your solicitor. There is one last thing I have to do. Hannah left a sealed envelope with me. She gave it to me the day before she died and told me to give it to you unopened if she died before you did. If you died first I was to destroy it. Here it is."

I took the envelope with a shaking hand. I did not open it. I wanted to think before I read what I expected to be a vicious attack on me.

"That is it, Simon. The will provides you with a month from now to make your decision. I will expect you to come to see me again soon."

After shaking hands with him I left his office in a daze. What should I do? I wanted to talk to Kay before deciding even to speak to my solicitor. I rang her.

"Kay?"

"Yes Simon."

"Can we meet for lunch?"

"Yes."

"I'll pick you up from work. When?"

"One o'clock. I could take the afternoon off. That help?"

"Yes please Kay."

"See you at one."

Kay understood that I needed to talk and a lunch hour wouldn't be long enough.

I drove to a park. We sat on a bench as I explained what I had been told. Kay listened with her arms wrapped round me. She flinched when I told her about the twelve million pounds. The unopened letter worried her more.

"I think you should open the letter now and know the worst." she said.

I nodded. I held the envelope for a few minutes before opening it. The letter inside was short.

"Darling Simon,

If you are reading this I am dead and life has played me a sick joke. I intended you to die at my hands. Now I am dead and you are alive.

I loved you as I have never loved anyone but I frightened you away. I am sorry that I frightened you but not sorry that I loved and love you. If I could not have you I was going to kill you and then myself. If you are reading this my plans did not work.

I wrote a will when we were together leaving everything to you. It is a lot but meant nothing to me. I would far rather have had my parents than money. I wanted to be with you. I knew my money couldn't buy you so I never mentioned it.

The conditions in my will are to make sure you remember me. If you have to live in my house surrounded by all my personal belongings for a year - the two hundred nights is my solicitor's idea in case you want to go on holiday or go into hospital - then I think you will feel something of me for ever. Even if I am dead I don't want to lose you. If I can I will come back to you.

All I ask for is a year. Apart from living in my house with my things I have nothing else to ask you for. I have already left my impression on you. I think you will remember my tits and pussy for ever.

I love you, Simon. All I have is yours. I wish you were mine but you decided otherwise. I hope you will sometimes regret that decision.

All yours,

Hannah"

I cried. Not for myself but for Hannah who loved too fiercely. I could not have loved her once I knew what she was really like. There should have been someone for Hannah. Someone who was more able to deal with her than I had been. She had a raw deal from life.

Kay hugged me tight. I cried myself out resting on Kay's shoulder. She pulled a tissue from her purse and wiped my tears.

Kay pulled me to my feet. Hand in hand we walked around the park. Slowly I recovered my composure. After twenty minutes or so we were back at the bench. Kay sat down. I sat beside her.

"Simon. I think you know what you should do."

"I know. I should accept. Poor Hannah had no one else to leave her money to. I will try to remember her as she was at first. The conditions are no real problem."

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers